Wager - Cover

Wager

 

Chapter 2

After dinner, I walked up behind my mother and put my hands on her waist.

"Abraham, I asked you not to do that when I'm washing dishes."

I got up close and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"Stop it Abe. The kids might see us."

"Cassie, I love you!"

She dropped a plate in the sink. Fortunately, it didn't break. "Martin, what are you doing?"

"Having a little time with my sensual mother. Did I ever tell you how much you turn me on?"

"Get out of the kitchen young man ... before I use a carving knife on you," she said.

"That even sounds like a fun time," I said backing off.

Dad must have seen that, he walked by and said, "Strike one!"

I had over seven days. The original bet of a kiss seems rather easy. The more carnal wager would be more difficult to pursue. And prove.


I knocked and walked into my sister's room. She was selecting things to pack for the trip. "Oh goodie. Martin, can I try some outfits on for you. I want to look really good for daddy."

"How good? He's dating a younger woman, or who's the hooker with Honest Abe?"

"Marty," she giggled. "Somewhere in between."

She put up two separate dresses, a blue one and a fire engine red one. I picked the red one. She started taking off her clothes. I turned around to give her some privacy.

"Martin," she said. "For years you've been trying to catch me in my underwear. I don't care if you do or not. All girls like being looked at."

"This sounds like some sort of test Cici. I don't want to embarrass either of us."

"I embarrass you?" she said.

"Oh ... uhm, that's not what I meant to say. You are very pretty. If you weren't my sister, I would..."

"You would what?" she said with a tease in her voice. She was in her bra and panties.

"Stop it Cici ... please?"

She put on the red dress, pulling it down over her beautiful midriff. Her bra was showing. I pointed that out.

"So now, you want me to take off my bra in front of you. Are you some kind of a pervert big brother?"

I looked away. "I think you are very pretty, but I have no right to tell you how I feel. It is not appropriate for a brother to say such things to his sister. Just let me leave so you can try things on without me in here?"

"NO! I want you to finish what you were saying? If I wasn't your sister, what would you do?" She moved closer to me, got me to my feet and asked again, "What would you do ... to me?"

I looked into her eyes. She wanted the truth, but I couldn't say that to her. "I would ... ask you out on a date," was my secondary answer. She's not as curvaceous as mom, but she is very alluring.

"I think there's something you're not telling me Marty. When I get back from this trip with daddy, we need to finish this discussion. You haven't heard how I feel about you, and you need to know. Leave please?"

I felt like a rat.

At her door, I turned and my eyes caught hers.


At dinner that night, we all sat down to a marvelous meal of Squash and Spinach Lasagna ... one of Cassie's specialties. Dad must have asked for it before he and Cici left for Vegas.

The mozzarella made it taste so good.

Dad reminded me of the stakes of our 2-tier wager, before we went to bad. He told me to sleep in; they would call when they got there. We hugged each other.

I knocked on Cici's door and walked in.

She was crying. I sat next to her and held her. "Are you mad at me?"

"N-no, I'm mad at myself for teasing you so much. I really was a bitch to you."

"None of that matters Cici. Have a great trip and a good time. Don't get too far from Dad. He can protect you from the scummy kinds of guys that might hit on you while you're there."

"You mean, guys like you?"

I gave her a kiss on the lips and left.


I slept in very late. The house was empty. Mom must've taken them to Richmond airport. I got up took a shower and dressed. I fixed myself some Cheerios. I've loved it my whole life. As I washed out my bowl, the front door opened and shut.

"Hey" mom said.

"Hey back," I replied. "Isn't this Cici's first trip on a plane?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.