Training With Christine - Cover

Training With Christine

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A college jock is taken by a Shemale and starts to enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   TransGender   Shemale   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. Christine's clothes were gone as well as any trace of her. She did leave her bag of goodies she brought though. When I went to the kitchen I saw a note she left. It was short and sweet. "Thanks for the fun, will see you later."

My energy level was high so I did my normal workout routine and went to my classes. The whole time I was sitting there, I was still thinking about Christine though. It was not until my phone buzzed with a text did I know that she was also thinking of me too.

As I walked back to my dorm, I continued to text back and forth with Christine. Her last text was her saying she would meet me at my place when she was done.

My excitement was high and my heart felt like it was going to beat itself out of my chest. I went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready. I did exactly what she told me to do. Just as I finished though I heard the door close. I heard her calling out to me. There I was with her enema kit in my hand standing in the shower as she walked in.

Christine was wearing very short shorts and a tight top that accentuated her breasts. As she saw me she giggled. "I see that you are expecting something."

I laughed back at her. "You said to clean myself yesterday."

Still giggling. "I did ... and you look very sexy doing it."

She walked over to me and took the bag from me, throwing it on the floor and kissing me hard. My mind went numb, and the only thing I could think about was having her in my mouth. I felt both dirty and excited at the same time. My thoughts of doing something bad only went to pleasing her and having her in my mouth. The only thing I could do was drop to me knees and see it she felt the same way.

I reached down to grab the tub and I watched Christine peal down her shorts and flop her soft cock out from between her legs. The moment it was in my view my lips were already on the head. I smelt the musky smell of her sex and inhaled it deeply. I kissed her cock head quickly before letting her slide down my throat. Slowly inch by inch she was filling my mouth. I pushed my tongue hard on the underside of her massive prick feeling it grow against my tongue. The more of her I took in the more she grew erect. I was almost to the point of gagging on her large phallus when I slid back to the tip.

I kissed her head again making sure my salvia was covering it as I saw the pleasure on her face before she let out a soft moan from me giving her oral pleasure. I would give her girl cock a stroke with my hand a few times, as I needed to catch my breath.

I knew Christine was pleased and loving it too. She was not bucking her hips of forcing it down my throat in anyway. I was doing that all by myself. I kept to a steady pace of sliding it down and back. Lips tightly wrapped around her shaft as her shaft pulsed a few times. I lost track of time and only knew she was close by the deep breaths she was taking and the hard twitching of her member.

The thought of her filling my mouth with her hot load, did not stop me. I continued to glide back and forth on her cock as my hand reached for her sack. Massaging them as I took her deep each time and made her body tighten a little. I knew she was going to explode in my mouth, and I did not slow down. I tightened my lips around her shaft to give her a more sensational feel.

I saw Christine put her left hand on the wall to brace herself, and her right hand went to my head keeping me in place. I felt her body shaking now and knew she was not going to last any longer. My immediate thought of her flooding my mouth with sperm only excited me more. It was like a prize at the end now and I wanted it all.

When I felt the first shot of Christine's orgasm hit my tongue, I immediately closed my mouth tight on her cock. I did small strokes with my lips as her cock pumped rope after rope of hot sperm into my mouth. I swallowed each time to keep up, and continued to do mini sucks. The taste of sperm filling my taste buds only got my cock harder too. I listened to her short moans of ecstasy, as I would not let up from her swollen she cock.

Christine softly moaned out."MMMM I see you won't more baby."

I did not respond as I kept her swollen cock in my mouth and continued to keep it hard. Back and forth I went after the last of her seed was already down my throat. The last drops were sucked out, but I still kept going.

Christine moaned out. "OHHH Baby ... you're going to have to stop or else. I needed to go when I got here and I ... Oh god that feels good."

The sudden swelling and tightening of her cock was not like before, when she exploded. The moment I thought she was going to shoot off into my mouth, her cock went extremely limp like a switch was turned off. I was so focused I could think of nothing else but pleasing her, and having her in my mouth. I swore my mouth was almost watering to have her girl stick in my mouth all day.

"OOOOHHH FUCK Baby ... I can't hold it any longer. You sure you want ... Oh fuck!" Christine bellowed out as a warning in which I ignored.

Any normal person would have pulled away and let it end here. Any normal person would not have had sex with a trans sexual either. I was not thinking about anything but how good it felt each time Christine exploded in my mouth. The warm sudden rush of having her thick cock shoot in my mouth only seemed to excite me more.

The sound of her soft grunt and a sudden hot flow of piss filled my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her shaft and swallowed trying to keep up with the flow. I only opened up as it became more then I could handle and flowed out the side of my mouth. The taste was bitter and not strong and I never gagged or made the slightest face of disgust. Her softened dick just continued to flow and my mouth just swallowed it as it came.

Christine just stood there in utter pleasure holding my head. The flow slowed to a few droplets before it finally released. I wanted to feel disgust and embarrassment, but the sensation of knowing she enjoyed it made it very erotic to me. My own cock was needing release of its as well. Christine's smiled when she saw the look in my eye. Making no moves to pull away or stop me, I stood up and grabbed her. Putting her on my shoulder I carried her right to my bedroom and flung her body on my bed like a rag doll. When she landed her face gleamed with anticipation.

I went over to the night stand to grab a bottle of lube she left. When I got on the bed, Christine's legs were already in the air and she was breathing fast. As she held both legs up I scooted my body so I was between her legs and just put the tip of my cock at her entrance. Not moving it in, I just rubbed it around her anus.

I stared at her eyes and saw the deep lust she had for me. Her breathing was still heavy and only got worse when I eased the tip of my cock in. The head was barely in and I saw the slight expression of pain. I knew that sex yesterday had probably let her in pain and was ready to stop.

I pulled away and tried to calm her down. "It must still hurt from yesterday. We can do something else."

With a dead stare into my eyes she replied. "I need it. I know it's going to hurt, but I need you to do it anyway. I just need to feel you in me."

Worried I would hurt her too much, I inched in slowly. I lifted my eyes up to see hers, and the look of pure lust. Taking this as a yes, I continued to slide into her snug girl hole. With her legs up like a woman in heat, I finally felt her sphincter muscles release. The head of my throbbing dick was now opening up her tender ass. With a slight look of anguish she accepted being penetrated.

Christine nodded her head as a sign for me to continue as her moans interrupted her speech. Holding her legs, I slid in further until there was no more I could go. I made sure I went as slow as possible but I still saw the look of pain and discomfort in her face. "Please tell me to stop if it hurts."

"I want to take it ... and feel you. Oh Fuck, it feels big in me today!" Cried Christine as I began to pull out.

I leaned in to kiss her tender trembling lips. I allowed my swollen cock to retreat from her anal cavity up to the head. As our tongues swirling around each other, I again pushed forward. I entered her once again filling her tight anal passage up again. This time it went in easier, as I seemed to glide right into her. I knew she was ready now and proceeded to go back and forth with my cock fucking her ever so slowly. Each time I filled her ass up she would moan slightly with pleasure.

We kissing with such passion that my body moved with a rhythm of its own. Back and forth I went without stopping or slowing down. Any pain or discomfort she was feeling was numbed out by the passion of it all. I wanted to last longer and show her that I was a good fuck, but the sensation of her ass griping me was too much. My pressure was building to the point of no return when I pulled away from her lips. "I am going to cum soon."

Christine smiled and pushed back on me, making sure I was getting deeper. "Cum in my baby. I want to feel you breed me."

Overwhelmed with the pleasure of her body taking me so hard and fast I leaned in to kiss her again. Our lips met with an instant spark as my cock exploded deep in her ass. I could feel my cock pumping its load as Christine moaned into my mouth. I pushed harder against her as I wanted her to feel it really deep. I could swear I felt her ass muscles milk me as it tightened around my throbbing shaft.

When I finally broke free from her mouth I still had my cock embedded in her tight ass. I was about to pull it out when Christine put her hand on my chest and spoke. "Leave it in for a moment."

I looked down to see that her own cock was slowly dripping cum from the head. It was not the gush she did in the past but a slowly steady flow of cum. Wanting to give her whatever pleasure I could muster, I leaned down without pulling out of her. Trying to keep my cock in her I contorted my body to put her cock in my mouth. I finally did and sucked the remaining flow of cum out of her.

Christine and I laid on the bed exhausted. She then turned to me and snuggled into my arms. I just held her without saying a word. If felt like an eternity before we even spoke. When the silence was broken it was over food and not sex. After a quick order of food we stayed in bed eating and laughing until she left late in the night.

Last Chapter

I woke up tired and sore. Although my muscles were fine, my dick felt raw and used up. I pushed through the soreness, and did my morning jog to the gym. My mind was focused on completing my normal routine, but the difficulty was ever present. My mind wandered back to Christine, and wondering what she was doing. I also wondered, what I was doing with her. Just a few days ago, I was trying to forget what happened to me and move on. Now I wanted to see her again, and have more of her. When I finally looked at the time, I had spent more than four hours lifting. I knew I was going to pay the price for this later.

I knew I had to prepare for classes later in the day so I headed back to finish up some homework. When I started back I checked my phone to find two missed calls and five texts. I checked it over and it seems Christine was missing me as well. I called her back to see if she wanted to get together. To my surprise Christine said she was stuck with Kara and would be at my place when she could.

I rushed back to my place to finish some class work and prepare. I did exactly the routine Christine set forth for me and waited. After a few hours I got a call saying that she was stuck at her dorm still. Although defeated from seeing her I did say that I would see her when she could get out. Christine's only response was for me to come over.

It did not take long for me to get to her dorm. It just looked different now that I could see it in the daylight. As I walked to the door, a girl opened it for me without question. I was met in the hallway by Christine who ran up to me an gave me a hug.

"I am so glad to see you today. Before you left, Kara and I decided to get some beers. Do you feel like drinking with us?"

"Sure, I have no classes until next Monday."

Christine kissed me and took my hand, as she led me to her dorm room. Once inside I saw Kara sprawled out on her bed with a bottle of beer in her hand. She was wearing a cutoff shirt, and loose sweat pants. I was shocked, because the last time I saw her I did not notice the size of her chest.

Kara sat almost spread eagle on her bed with a beer in her left hand. The tight cutoff off shirt clearly outlined her large chest and erect nipples. When I sat on Christine's bed on the other side of the room, Christine sat down right next to me.

Christine was dressed with just a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. She too was without a bra and had her nipples clearly poking out. I sat back on the bed so my back was resting on the wall and Christine sat next to me with her head on my chest.

Knowing this would be weird, I made sure I did not stare at Kara for any length of time. I looked around the room and maintained a pleasant conversation with the two of them.

We talked from everything from sports to social situations. As the conversations moved, we all continued to drink. Christine would move her hand to my dick before sliding up to my chest. At one point she moved my hand to her dick, and let me feel it. Although it was soft, it still felt large.

Christine whispered in my ear as her hand reached inside my jeans. "Bet this big thing wants to fuck me."

I turned to Christine and smiled as I answered her. "You have no idea."

She kissed me and Kara called out. "Hey stop that! You know I am in need too."

Christine stopped kissing me and laughed as she tortured her roommate. "Shut up or I will have fun right here in front of you. Make you watch as he fucks me hard."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.