Training With Christine - Cover

Training With Christine

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college jock is taken by a Shemale and starts to enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   TransGender   Shemale   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Looking at the time and feeling energetic, I decided to hit the weight room. This time I went lighter on the weights. Not wanting to hurt my back again I cut my workout by half. By the end of workout I felt good, and jogged back to my apartment. It was only a 2 mile jog, but at the end of the jog my back felt weak and flimsy. The agonizing pain was not there but the muscles felt hurt. I was more upset at myself than ever before. Risking a back injury again could mean more problems with making the team and continuing practice.

Relaxing with a heating pad seemed the best course. With a movie playing I relaxed and let my thoughts wonder. I pushed thoughts of Christine out of my head, but each time I remembered what happened to me I sported an erection. Part of me wanted to call her and have her fuck me again, but I kept thinking how wrong it was.

I got up to test my back when the movie was over. The familiar discomfort in the muscles was there but not the shooting pain that I had before. This was not as bad as I thought though. A few days of rest and I could be back to training, or at least working out my legs instead.

The cold air of my apartment hit me when I got up and I felt a sneeze coming on. I tried to hold it back but I let go a loud resounding sneeze. I tried everything in my power to stay on my feet, but I crashed back on my bed writhing in pain. My only thought was explaining how a sneeze threw my already weak back out. How it needed to rest and I pushed it and then sneezed to make it worse. All reservations about having Christine back were put on the back burner.

Picking up the phone and texting for help was the easiest thing possible when the pain returned. Hoping Christine would answer was another story. Sending a neutral text like "back pain returned can you help/" seemed the best thing to send.

Paying for Christine to come over was something that now haunted my morals. The thoughts of her caused nervousness and excitement in me. That was only if she was going to expect the same payment.

My phone rested on my chest as I laid on my bed. I rested my head and waited for her to text back. Looking back at my phone every five minutes with anticipation was killing me. After about an hour desperation set in and I sent another text. "back hurt, will do anything."

I waited another five minutes and still nothing. I was about to give up when there was a soft knock on my door. Reaching to door was another problem. My helpless state had me now confined to my bed. The sound of the door opening followed by a rattle of keys left my dumbfounded. How did she get keys to my apartment? I wanted to ask about it, but my attention was more focused on my pain.

The sound of her footsteps to my bedroom stopped and I heard that soft voice of hers. "I see someone's in pain. How did it happen?"

Not wanting to be embarrassed I took the I was too masculine route. "I worked out too much."

Christine's face went from apologetic to angry after I told her that. "You little bitch boy. I told you not to workout. Here I am rushing over to help you because you can't listen to directions."

Christine walked over to me while I laid helpless on the bed. Since I had no real means of fighting her off, I was expecting her to strip and have her way with me. Instead she slowly turned me over and pressed against my muscles causing me so much pain.

I grunted as she pressed hard, and held back from screaming. It was like she was moving the muscles back in palace like a broken bone being fixed. It only took a few moments of my moaning into my pillow as she worked on my back for it to be back in place.

With a dissatisfied tone she scolded me. "I told you to take it easy, and now I had to rush over here to fix you up."

I looked at her with appreciation, and tried to defuse her attitude towards me. "Let me get my wallet, I owe you for this."

Christine smiled back and replied. "I bet it took a lot for you to call me. I will let you get off easy this time and accept money for helping you."

The disappointing look on my face gave away my real feelings. "Ok ... I have money in my wallet if you want."

Looking at me with like a lost puppy Christine cried back. "You sound like you want me to fuck you again."

Trying to hide my true intensions I quickly answered her back. "I kind of expected it, but money is good too."

Christine moved closer towards me. "I have been thinking about that tight ass ever since you texted me. I think I will fuck it again."

My heart began to race when she told me what she really wanted. All my reservations about anal sex had changed in the last few days. I wanted to say no, but I also wanted to feel her big cock back in me again.

I relaxed my body as she turned me over on my back. Now laying on my back I could see the lust in her eyes as she pulled down her sweat pants. Christine wore a simple pair of blank panties that hid her bulge well. When Christine pulled them down though her cock dropped free and hung down like a third leg. She grabbed her soft dick and within a few strokes it started to come to life. Her firm hand grabbed my ankle and lifted it up to giving her full access to my ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.