My Toys - Cover

My Toys

Copyright© 2014 by 7dustelite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Walt finds that he enjoys turning his friends into fuck toys, both male and female, and begins a journey of pure bliss

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   School  

I continued to look down at the face of my new fuck toy. Now that I had a minute to contemplate what had happened I was in a state of shock. Not only was I shocked at what happened, but that I also had contemplated making others my toys also. Not wanting to have my friend we me look less than confidentI knew that I would need to find something for him to do. Remembering the camera-phone I quickly shut off the recording.

"Toy I am very pleased with you so far. You have done well in obeying my orders. For now I want you to got take a long bath, paying particular attention to your ass. Once you finish with your bath you are to go to the kitchen and heat the leftovers that your mother left for us," I ordered Greg.

Once he had left the room I started to think about what had happened. I had just not only started a sexual relationship with my best friend, but also made him my fuck toy. This was mind boggling to me. Here I was sitting in my best friends room having just received a blow job from him. As well as giving him one, although with out a cum for him. The whole was something I had never even thought would happen.

I had known Greg was attracted to me for awhile. Like I told him I had seen him watching me. Not only that but I would catch him making glancing touches that lasted to long. I had even caught him sneaking in to my bathroom while I had a shower. Although he played it off as need ling to piss; I had not been fooled. So overall I knew that he would like there to be something more between us.

It was not that he accepted my advances, but that I had made them in the first place that shocked me. Normally I couldn't even think if coming on to someone, Non the less to actually take control like I did. Many people said that I was shy, and they were right. Normally the thought of any kind of interaction with others scares me off. It's not that I look bad, as I already said I am actually decent looking. It actually goes back to my early childhood. When I was younger I was the kid everyone picked on. Skinny beyond belief, I was the perfect target. It wasn't until my father got called back to active duty that I started to come out of my shell. The reason being something he said to me before he shipped out.

"Son while I'm gone I'm gonna need you to take care of your mother and your sister for me. You'll be the man of the house until I come home. Don't let anyone push you around. Use my weight set in the basement to bulk up a little. After all the man of the house needs to be strong in order to protect it. Always remember that I love you son," he had told me as he got ready to board his plane. That was the last I ever heard from my dad. The plane he was to take to the war-zone having an equipment malfunction while over the Pacific Ocean. After that I had took my dad's words to heart, and started working out everyday. Also I had helped out around the house wherever I could. Yet even after I couldn't break my shy mindset.

It wasn't that I had no friends, Greg was proof that I did. It was the kind of interactions that I had with my friends. While I talked to them at school, and greeted them outside of school. I almost never spent any large amount of time with them. It was only because my mom had been bugging me here lately to spend more time with my friends that I even was spending the weekend with Greg. To me it was just hard to overcome my shyness outside of school.

The only people I spent any quality time with was my family. My mother was by far one of my best friends. I know most people may say that's weird, but for me it just felt natural. After my dad passed away we became very close. We both leaned on each other in order to get through some very dark times for us. My sister and I both got along well, and a lot of times we would just spend the night cuddled up to each other watching movies. To me my family was the most important thing in my life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.