My Toys - Cover

My Toys

Copyright© 2014 by 7dustelite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Walt finds that he enjoys turning his friends into fuck toys, both male and female, and begins a journey of pure bliss

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   School  

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Greg had just told me that Joey was fucking Shannon. I mean seriously am I the only one not getting any. First last Friday I come home to hear my big sister getting fucked. Then on Monday, at school, it's in the rumor mill that Travis is getting pussy from Jackie. Now to top it off apparently Joey, a complete dork, is getting laid; yet I cannot even get a girl to look my way. It's not like I'm bad looking either, standing at six foot even at fourteen, I have the tall part down in the tall, dark, and handsome group. Also with my natural tan skin tone originating from my Greek ancestry one could say I have the dark part down as well. Yet at the same, even with those two things going for me, I consider myself far from handsome.

"Hey Walt are you even listing to me?" asked Greg.

"Sorry man I just zoned out thinking about everybody that's getting sex. It's like there is something that is making it where I can't get any pussy. He'll I'm about to the point were I would even fuck a dude," I replied while looking Greg up and down. Standing at a short four foot and a half and nothing but skin and bones, except for his apple shaped ass, Greg is what I would describe as a boy whose looks just practically scream 'fuck my ass'.

"Dude, what the fuck man? Don't tell me your turning gay on me!"

"Not gay man just bi. I have always found men and women attractive. I wouldn't mind sucking dick; although I can't see myself getting fucked in the ass." I said, while wondering what it would would be like to bend Greg over his bed and fuck him in the ass. We had the entire basement/bedroom to ourselves, and his parents had went out of town for the weekend. Of course my parents didn't know that; hell, if they did they would have never agreed to me staying over for the weekend.

"Don't act like you have never thought about it Greg. I have seen you checking me out when we go swimming."

"What are you talking about, you must have been high. Yeah that's it you were high. There is no way I would be checking you out." Answered Greg but I knew he was lying, not to mention he was blushing the entire time.

'Dam he's fucking cute when he bushes, ' I thought while thinking about where I want this conversation to go. I was torn upon wether to act on my instincts, which were saying to fuck the hell out of him, or to let it go. Thinking about everyone else that was getting sex, that I knew of, I made up my mind. I realized that the only way Greg would admit his desires would be them to be forced into the open. I quickly crossed the distance for us, from where I had been sitting on the futon to him sitting on his bed. Reaching down I yanked on his hair making home look up into my blue eyes.

"Listen Greg I'm tired of playing games. We both know that your attracted to me. I think it's time you became what you were meant to be, my little fuck toy."

Greg must have been in a state of shock, as he just sat there staring into my eyes. Letting go of his hair with one hand I reached one down to feel his cock.

"Hmmm looks like little Gregy likes that idea, or is it always like this huh?" I teased him while running my hand up and down his hard-on. This was really getting to me as I could feel my own hard-on starting to form.

"Ohhhh Gregy why don't you unzip my pants? I have a present for you. I'll give you a hint it's a little over seven inches long and very hard ... Well don't just sit there unzip my fucking pants bitch. You know you want to suck my cock."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.