My Story: Story of Precious - Cover

My Story: Story of Precious

Copyright© 2014 by DarkNLovely

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman's transformation into my slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

A little ways up the big chic said, "There is a cop flagging us down.""

Shit. My Precious switch seats with me. You two un-gag him."

Me and Stacy switched seats, the two in back un-gagged and stopped fondling him and the big chic pulled over. The cop pulled over also, got out of the car and walked over to us.

"License and registration please."

I handed her the registration while the big chic handed her her license.

"This is a learner's permit. Is there a licensed driver in the car."

"Yes officer. I am the licensed driver." While handing her my license I asked, "Is there a problem."

She said, "Yes, your tail light is out."

"Oh man." I went to get out but stopped. I looked at the cop and asked, "Do you mind."

She shook her head no and I got out. Then she looked in the van.

She saw the guy in back was blindfolded and asked, "Sir, are you OK?"

He said, "Yes Ma'am."

"Why are you blindfolded?"

The girls said to themselves "Shit." I really didn't care what happened. This wasn't the first time I was stopped while having someone blindfolded in my car. I never get in trouble for this.

"Well its my birthday and these beauties are taking me out. But they don't want me to know where we are going."

"Okay then. Happy birthday."

She signaled me to walk to the back of the van. When I got back there I saw that it was the same one that always goes out.

I looked at her and said, "This light is always going out. I got it fixed six times already and this still happens. Melba turn the car off please."

The big chic turned the van off. I opened the back of the van and took out the dolly and placed it on the floor, laid down on it, slid under my van and fiddled with the wiring.

"Melba turn it back on."

She turned the van back on and both rear lights came on.

"Aren't you handy. OK, just keep an eye on your lights", the cop said and handed me back our IDs and my registration papers and left.

I got back in the van and told the big chic to drive and Stacy to get back in front.

"You know my name isn't Melba right."

"So ... Gag him," I said while handing her back her license.

It didn't concern me what the big chic's name was. I knew I was going to get it in a few minutes anyway. She just kept driving while they gagged him.

When she reached her building I asked, "Do you have a parking lot around here?"

"Yes but I don't have a car so they wont let me park in there."

"Don't worry. My Precious will handle it," I said as we pulled up to the lot.

It had a large black gate around it. The gate was pretty fancy for the area it was in. "Hey Stephanie. How are you? When did you get a car?" A guy at the check-in asked.

"Hey. This isn't mine. It's a friends. She's in the car with me. She's coming upstairs."

"Then you know you can't park in here. Residents only"

"I know but I don't want anyone to steal her van."

Stacy looked at the guy with her gentle eyes and said, "Please let us park in here. We will pay if we have to. We just don't want anything to happen to the van. Please."

He smiled at her. He instantly became lost in those soft beautiful eyes of hers.

Finally he said, "OK You don't have to pay. Go ahead."

She drove inside the lot. There were seven cars parked in here one was a limo. That truly shocked me. It was red and black with gold trim around the base. All the rear tented windows had scull and cross bones on them. It was truly remarkable. I wanted to know who's that was. I planned on making the owner my slave.

I looked at Stacy and said, "Take that composition notebook out of my bag and write these ladies names and numbers down. When I call, you girls better jump at the opportunity to join me wherever I go, anytime, day or night. You let the men you are with know that you belong to me and that when I call you must leave or that's your asses. Don't make me whip you out of anger. You will not like that. Understand me."

They shuck their heads yes while they gave Stacy their numbers. The guy in the check-in watched as we one by one got out. I got out of the van first with my bag. Stood a few steps away and waited. Then the girls got out starting with Stacy.

Then the guy got out and the guy in the check-in mumbled, "Damn. I wish that was me."

I laughed. As we walked to the front door I looked back and said, "Maybe someday it will be you."

He was shocked. He didn't realize that I heard him. He started to blush. I just smiled and walked inside.

"Hey Stephanie. Who's this?" asked the guy at the front desk.

"Just some guy who was bothering us at the club."

"Do you want me to call the police."

"No, Thank you. Nickie and I will handle it."

I looked at her. "What did I tell you to call me!"

"I'm sorry. I meant Mistress Nickie will handle it."

Then he looked at Stephanie's friends, "Hi Tracy. Hi Tina. Your mothers were here looking for you. I told them you were out. They said they'd be back tomorrow."

"Thank you Jerry. We will see you later," they said.

I looked around at the lobby. It looked like something out of a hotel magazine. There where chandeliers hanging with tassels on them and couches in either direction. There were flower pots everywhere with assortments of flowers. The walls were made from black slate slabs. There were a couple of floor length mirrors. Near the couches were a couple of tables each with flowers and magazines spread out. A few feet down from the side of the front desk was a narrow hallway that led to the elevators. We walked down this hall to the elevators and took one to the sixteenth floor.

Stephanie opened her door and we walked in. I walked around and scanned the apartment. She had a nice size living room. Nothing to brag about though. It was simple and plain. As I looked around I noticed the whole apartment looked the same. There was nothing that grabbed my attention. The apartment was just bland. We went into the bedroom. I saw she had a big 4 poster bed, no dressers, a couple of mirrors and a desk with a computer on it.

"Now pull the curtains closed and take the blindfold off of him", I said.

They did as I said. Stacy ran and got me a chair. The guy just looked at me. He had a look of excitement in his eyes. When Stacy sat at my feet, I looked at her in curiosity, looked back up at the guy and said,

"Now. You don't seem to understand the concept of leaving my bitches alone, do you? Well now you have to pay."

Stephanie led the guy to her bed.

"Now take off your clothes.

He undressed down to his underwear. He was going to take the gag off but he stopped and looked at all the girls.

"No I want all of yours clothes off stupid ass."

He started to blush but took off his underwear. He had a nice physic. He was muscular and had tight legs. The girls seemed to enjoy looking at him fully but where amused at the size of his dick. He wasn't very big but for what I had planned I didn't care. The girls however thought this was funny. They all started to laugh which made him blush more.

I went into my bag and pulled out some rope and handed it to Stephanie.

"Tie him to the bed."

She ran and tied him to her bed posts. I stroked My Precious' hair and looked at him. His phone rang. I got up and I answered it.

A guy on the other line said, "Hello."

"Hello. Who is this?" "This is Steve. Can I speak to Mike please?"

"Oh. So his name is Mike?"

"Yes, can I speak to him?"

"Well he's a bit tied up right now."

"Well can you just give the phone to him please."

"No. You don't seem to understand English. He's tied up right now. I don't like repeating myself."

"Then can you put the phone to his ear?"

"I could but you wouldn't hear him answer."

"Why not?"

"He's also gagged. I'll tell him to call you when we are done with him, OK"

"OK" (click)

The girls came and stood beside me. Stacy started rubbing on my thigh. Then she placed her hand in my lap but I stopped her and shuck my head no.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this what you have a taste for?"

I sat Stacy on my lap, legs open wide. He shuck his head yes as I moved her underwear out of the way so he could get a good look. Stacy was scared but allowed me to. She felt protected by me. I started to finger her. The more I fingered her the harder he got. I fingered her harder and faster watching his expression the whole time. She threw her head back and rested it on my shoulder. She was moaning lightly but it intensified as I went on. As she came a tear fell from his eye.

I looked at him with a smile and said, "I'm sorry. Did you want to be the one to make her come."

Stacy got off my lap. I kissed her softly on her lips and bit her lightly. She smiled and went behind me and braided my hair.

"Tracy, Tina play with each other. Make sure he can see you."

They did as they were told. They slowly took each others clothes off. Tracy smiled. I got the feeling that this was gonna be pay back for what happened in Club Wolf's bathroom. She then sucked on Tina's nipples, biting them lightly. She kissed up her chest to her neck then to her lips. She gave her plenty of tender kisses before moving back down to her chest. Watching them you could tell that they always wanted to do this but never had the guts to and since the weren't scared they enjoyed it.

They laid down on the floor in front of him. Tracy opened Tina's legs and then looked at me for approval. I shook my head and she took her hand and placed it on Tina's clit and rubbed softly. Tracy pinched Tina's nipples. Then she took one in each hand and sucked on them. She took her left hand and placed it back on Tina's clit, left the right on her breasts and kissed her sensually. She placed her finger inside of her pussy and rubbed her g-spot.

Tina began panting heavily, stopped Tracy and kissed her. She grabbed Tracy's breasts and pulled the nipple. Tracy let out a scream but Tina ignored her. She sucked on her nipple, took the whole tit in her mouth and fed hungrily. Then she moved to the other doing the same thing. Before Tina really got into it I told them to stop. Stacy had just finished my hair.

I stood up and said, "Stephanie undress and turn him around so he is facing into the bed."

She slipped out of her clothes, ran her hand across his body. Then she untied him. He willingly turned around and faced the bed. Stephanie tied him back up.

"Now everyone one on the bed."

They all got on the bed and spread their legs wide so he could see. They started touching themselves. I took the whip off my side and stroked his back with it. There was a floor length mirror by the wall. It was positioned so that you could see the beds end and the door. He was watching every move I made while behind him.

"You are going to learn that what I say goes."

I took the whip and lashed him. I hit his back, his legs, his calf's, his ass and his thighs continuously. The whip left no marks but stung like hell. The girls started laughing as he screamed from the pain. He was trying to run but that only increased the pain.

"What's so funny?"

"He's crying," Stephanie said.

"That's what I was waiting for."

I stopped and got on the bed. They all started kissing each other while I held Stacy. I put my finger into Tina and fingered her until she was ready to come. Then I did the same to Tracy and Stephanie.

I told Tina "Suck Stephanie dry."

She placed her head on Stephanie's clit, bit her lightly so she would jump and licked where she bit. Tina then sucked on Stephanie's clit, shaking her head wildly. Stephanie came right in her mouth then was dried up just like I said.

"Stephanie get my bag."

When she brought it over I went in and took out my dildo and rubbed it up and down his chest. He looked really grossed out.

Tina asked, "Can I have some fun."

I shuck my head yes and she took the dildo from me and rubbed it on his balls. She inserted it in her pussy moving slowly in and out then picked up speed. She stopped, ran it up and down Tracy then slid it inside her. She was rubbing her on clit and sucking Tracy's. Mike didn't realize that I had signaled Stephanie to stand behind him. He was to busy watching Tina. Tina rubbed it up and down his legs, on his nipples, on his chest hair, around his mouth, on his dick and then she handed it to Stephanie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.