My Story: Story of Precious - Cover

My Story: Story of Precious

Copyright© 2014 by DarkNLovely

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman's transformation into my slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Hello. I am Melanie Kelly-Pabon. I am also know as Mistress Nickie, Mel, Dark -N- Lov-ly, Big Mama Vicious and Dangerous (by a few) and this is my story. If you don't listen up you will end up like those in this story. The ones who became my victims and willing slaves. Do you understand!!!!

I live in a condo in Manhattan. There are three apartments per floor and thirty- five floors. I am on the second. I have a thing against heights so I would choose no other. I live with my husband Eric Pabon, son Vernon Kelly-Pabon and two year old son Ayyan Pabon. We have a beautiful life together and live peacefully. However, I do live a secret life. Secret to my children, at least. I am a dominatrix. Yes you heard correctly. But it's not like you think.

Let me explain. I have been into S&M for some time. Normally I was the slave. I became interested in S&M because of a friend of mines. I was her slave. After awhile I decided that I wanted to do the controlling. I wanted to be in control of what others can and can not do and a change in my power seemed to be the only solution. That's when I changed roles and I'm relishing in it.

I got married and added a partner into my world. For him I am still a slave, so to speak. I still do as I wish but with a small limit. He realized that I am going to be who I am and do as I wish anyway so to make us both happy we set some boundaries. He isn't really into S&M but loves to watch me as I punish others and he punishes me if I step out of line.

Sometimes he will help when I do my torturing but it's not that often. When I became a master it was because I loved to boss people around and have them do as I wish. Now I have my husband to boss me around while I boss others around and I'm loving every minute of it.

I went off to a club one Friday night. It is a habit of mine. My husband and I take turns going out to enjoy life, have some fun and get more, ummm... , "victims." We mostly do this only on the weekends unless we are seriously stressed out and in need of some relaxation. We also go on holidays or for non-family related vacations.

I went to a club where I could get in dressed the way I like to dress, in baggy jeans with a whip secured at my side, t-shirt and sneakers. On my head I wear a du-rag and a cap and I always carry with me a small duffel bag with some of my toys. I dressed no other way except when I am at work or at a special club that I also go to. I am a regular at the club for this reason. There is one other club that I go to that allows me to dress this way but I will explain that later.

Anyway, while dancing at the club, Club Wolf, I noticed a girl in back. She looked very fragile and very, very scared. She was dressed in a long red skirt and black blouse with black high heel shoes. Her skin was pale. Her lips had a light shade of red lipstick. Her long, silky smooth black hair was pinned behind her ears with black and white clips. In her ears where a pair of dangling diamond earrings. They where fakes but I wasn't going to say anything. She was being harassed by a guy. I walked over to her and put my bag down.

"Come on baby. Join me for some fun. You won't regret it," he said to her.

With her head down she said in a scared voice, "N-n-no th-th-than-n-nk you."

"Come on. You know you want to."

"Excuse me but this bitch belongs to me." I looked at her and said, "What the hell did I tell you about talking to these strange ass men." She jumped up from her seat and ran to my side.

Looking at the floor she said, "I'm sorry Queen Dangerous. I tried to tell him to go away but he wouldn't leave. Please don't punish me."

I looked at him and said, "Stay the fuck away from her or you will regret it."

"Bitch who the hell do you think you are talking to. I'm the man not you so get that shit straight," he said.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to my face.

"That's Queen Bitch to you asshole. Understand!!!! Now get the fuck away from her!" I said while holding tightly to his collar.

He was fighting to get away but I was holding on to tightly for him to free himself. The girl started crying and clung tighter to me.

I turned to her and said, "My Precious. What's wrong? This asshole will not hurt you. No one will ever hurt you again accept me. I promise."

She loosened her grip and smiled. The guy snatched his collar from me and just walked away.

When he left I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry for what I said. I..."

She cut me off and said "It's OK. I'm used to being spoken to like that. My name is Stacy."

"OK, my name is Melanie. But you can call me Nickie ... One thing though. Don't ever cut me off again when I am speaking, understood?"

"Yes I'm sorry."

"By the way. What made you call me Queen Dangerous?"

"No one has ever helped me before. And never against a man, especially not a woman. And you just have this ... dangerous look about you."

"OK well that explains the Dangerous but why Queen."

"Well you just look like you demand respect ... Just like a queen."

"Oh. Really. Hmm." I said with my hand on my chin. "Well OK. Anyways, you looked scared a minute ago. Was he the reason?"

"No. I'm not supposed to be here."

"Why not?'

"My boyfriend doesn't like me to leave the house. I snuck out so he doesn't know that I am here. Would it be to much for me to ask if you could take me home when you leave."

"OK. I'll take you home. Right now though I'm going into the bathroom. You can follow if you want."

I reached for my bag but she grabbed it first and followed me. I sat her on the couch and went to fix my clothes and hair. While fixing my hair two women walked in. They where dressed in the same style outfit just in different colors. It was a short, thigh high skirt with matching top. One was wearing blue and white while the other was in purple and white.

You could easily look at them and tell that neither one was wearing a bra. Both of them were wearing black shoes with lace to match the outfit. In their hair was a comb with a flower on the end and they had on diamond studded earrings. Their skin was smooth. Each had a shade of red lipstick on with glitter in it. Their skin tone was a light shade of bronze. One was slightly darker than the other though. They looked at me and mumbled to each other while laughing.

I over heard one of them say, "Nothing she does can fix that look."

"Is there a problem. Do I need to whip your asses " I said to them.

The look I was giving scared the shit out of them.

"No. We're sorry," they said as they ran out the bathroom.

They came back a few minutes later with a bigger chic. I was fixing Stacy's clothing. We had our sides turned to the door. I had my left and she had her right. When she noticed that the girls where back she ran to my right side and held me. I knew that they would be back. They always come back. I could never figure out why though.

They walked up to me and looked at the big chic and said, "That's her."

This chick was wearing a long green dress. She had sneakers on her feet and her short blond hair was hanging loose and wild. She had rough looking skin that was pretty dark, much darker than mines and was pretty scarred up. The make-up she had on was horrid, a little to much for one so dark. She reminded me of this dude I used to hang out with. He was a drag queen. I just look at them. There was no sense of fear on my face. This truly scared the two little chicks.

The big chic walked up to me and said, "What did you say to my friends."

I ignored her, turned to the littler girls and said, "So you brought this big bitch in here to protect you."

"I'm talking to you, not them. Speak to me if you wish to speak to them."

I took a pair of scissors out of my bag, looked at Stacy and pointed to the seat. She took the bag from me, ran and sat down.

"Oh. Look at this. You got her well trained don't you," the big chic said.

Her friends laughed.

"Actually no. This was already instilled in her but I can make you submit just as easily as her though. Want to see."

Before she could answer I stuck my left hand under her dress and moved her underwear out of the way. I then grabbed her by her clit with two fingers, and fingered her with another. She let out a sigh, caught herself and started to fight me so I smacked her, hard, on her face. She grabbed my hand and tried to remove it from her dress.

I looked at her and said, "If you don't want to know the taste of my whip you will stop."

She still insisted on fighting me so while still holding the scissors, I took the whip off my side and prepared to swing. She looked at me and frowned when she realized that I was serious. She didn't want the other girls to know she was scared so she continued to fight. While still holding her clit I swung my whip and caught her on her ass. Her dress was so thin that she had nothing to cushion the blow. That hit felt 20 times worse than it really was. She let out a loud scream which frightened all three girls. She stopped fighting out of fear of getting hit again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.