The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Cover

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Copyright© 2014 by mthommotoo

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I heard an old favourite song on the car radio and this is what transpired. It is what happens when two unusual people meet and are the perfect match. The third odd bod was a complete surprise to improve on perfection. This is a story of true unbreakable love. All in perfect Australian English as usual.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Graham

I answer the front door to Henry Michaels who turns up at our extremely happy home roughly three months after Penny moves in ... it was bound to happen eventually so none of us are terribly surprised. He's polite, but appears to be in shock, his eyes taking in everything he comes into contact with, immediately spotting Penny on the lounge surrounded by her schoolbooks. Luckily he's obscured from the lounge room and she's preoccupied so she doesn't notice him, with Deborah doing a Maths problem with her line by line, while explaining the logic behind each one. I think Deborah should be doing the Degree in Education, not me, as even my HSC exams I completed using the mindset of the markers to gain much of my result. I've told her that and she agrees completely, she said, "You're right, you used your intelligence to make all my years of hard work look unnecessary and neither of us had to hardly work at all the get what we needed. The point of all the work you and I did together was not to learn the subjects, but how to maximise exam marks using the least effort to achieve our next level of education. You learnt how to beat the exam system and taught me, which shows your extreme intelligence."

We agreed to disagree.

"When did she move in?" Henry asks. He doesn't sound judgemental.

"About three months ago." There's no reason to rub the facts in, but they are the facts.

"Why?"

"Why did she move in or why did she move in three months ago?"

"Yes."

"Come in the kitchen, Carolyn and I are having a coffee. We'll make a fresh one, mine'll be cold."

Over some coffee with some coffee cake Penny and Tobi made that afternoon after school, (lemon icing, yum) we discuss the mind and the logic of a teenage girl. (You can't do that about testosterone rich boys as they don't use logic when testicles come into play, excuse the double entendre) "What you just saw out there is part of your problem. She's getting attention. It was ten days after she moved before you noticed she wasn't there. Her mother must have known on the first day, or night at least, as she never had to feed her, but can't have cared too much, not have mentioned it to you. Three months ago Penny was talking about ending it all because she wasn't wanted. We thought, oh, another overly dramatic teenage girl begging for attention. No, she wasn't. Remember when you came down here during the school holidays and she had a change of personality after only one day. In her home, the only way her family realised she was there was if she made a pain of herself.

"Here she became a part of the family, there she was a chair stored in a room that nobody ever used. She gets carted out every now and then because she's your daughter, otherwise, nothing. She loves her sister, genuinely loves her sister, but was as jealous as all hell because she has the focus permanently on her, without her family having any peripheral vision of any kind. Did you ask Anna if she knew where Penny was?"

"No, of course not."

"Why not?"

"A good question, I don't know why not."

"You didn't ask the most intelligent person in your family, and when she's here, our family too as we look on her as part of us, the same way we have also taken on her little sister as part of our family. Think about that for a second. Henry, when was the last time you, or your wife if it comes to that, cuddled either of your daughters?"

He stops answering my questions. "Henry, I can sympathise with you. With my poor upbringing I can even empathise with you. But if you want your daughter back you've got to treat her as one of the family, not a man and a woman and two tenants renting rooms from you. Would you like another coffee?"

"No ta, I'll be piddling all night and won't be asleep, anyway. Thanks for the talk, it's getting' late." He sighs, "I better be goin'." He cuddles and kisses Carolyn, we shake hands, manhug, then he leaves amicably enough. On the way to the door he stops in front of Penny and Deborah, asks Penny to stand, which she does warily, and he gives her a big tight huggle (genuine word ©huggle, as I just invented it. If Bill Shakespeare could do it, so can I-mthommotoo). Penny just stands there with her arms by her side and as the cuddle warms and lengthens, she raises her arms and hugs him back with even more warmth than he's showing. Tears are streaming down her face as she tucks her face into her father's hard shoulder for the first time in her entire life.

He comes here regularly now and all he receives is criticism from his wife, according to Anna. To her Penny's an ungrateful bitch. He almost always brings Anna with him if Anna isn't already here. For ages now I haven't pushed Crip, as I've named her, on the wheelchair, but either wrap her in my arms or throw her over the back of my neck across my shoulders like a scarf. She loves that and never stops smiling the whole time. She calls me 'Hortar' as her variation on Shortarse, esses being out of her reach, and she's beginning to lose the oral dexterity to say the other syllables.

Henry drops around pushing her in the wheelchair one night and I pick her up and throw her over my shoulders and neck, where she remains for the rest of the evening. At first he's horrified, until he realises, like I did soon after I met her, this kid's damned near unbreakable. It makes me realise I'd stopped carrying Cocky this way and I make the decision to take more notice of her. If you think I'm going to carry my edible and beautiful one hundred and eighty-five centimetre bundle of muscle bone and love around on my shoulders as an ornament, it would be short term only, but Carolyn would absolutely love it ... I think.

One night with Anna over my shoulders, I honestly forgot she's there, and I walk past Penny in the lounge room, who's wandering from one place to another for some reason she quickly forgot. I pick her up, just on the spur and flip her over up-side-down and stick my mouth into her naked 'V'. She's gone native with Carolyn and reverted to permanently commando on the off-chance something like this may occur. It's good for me, and it's good for her, and Anna almost has a stroke, she's laughing so hard. While Penny has her face down there she unzips my fly and we've a sort of upside down vertical, sixty nine.

No one in this house thinks of Anna as a neutral gendered being anymore and her little sister gave her, her first head job. It was Anna's idea and I've never seen Penny blush so much, 'hea' ho' (short o), head job comes out and she's since asked me, 'hea' ho, orhar'. Yes, if you're asking, Carolyn and Deborah too. Without hesitation. It must be difficult to scream blue murder without saying an 'ess' sound. She can't reciprocate, but you do that for the love of the person, not your own personal satisfaction, as satisfying as it is to give pleasure to someone you love.

We also do these things, like the throwing her around and forcing her lungs to scream, because it breaks up the fluid in her lungs - which is the start of pneumonia, and that'll probably kill her one day having no cough reflex. We discuss this between us in a family council with Anna wrapped around my neck, and we all agree; being the smart one and 'sitting' adjudicator, her as well, we will keep doing what we have been doing with her. We all agree except for one vote, the one, not so much dissenting as a questioning voice, is Tobi who wants to make sure we aren't sexually abusing her. "O, obi," Anna replies, "I, uv ew." That puts a stop to that question with Tobi hanging around my neck, hanging onto Anna from the front side and slobbering all over us both.

Henry and I become very good friends after a while. A friend is a variation on a Mate, as you don't go everywhere together or discuss your love life, but otherwise discuss the things we have in common. Having sex with his daughters is not included in the otherwise wide-ranging subject matters. If it comes to that, I don't discuss my love life with my mates, either, so maybe there isn't that much difference between them. My mates just turn up here and take anything they need, watch TV and cook a meal using my food and sometimes use my lover to cook it. Yeah, there's a difference. That thought really gives me pause to think of my relationships outside this house itself. What do I get from them being my mates? Leave me to think on that for a while, I'm sure I'll think of something. I'll get back to you.

Oh yeah, I like Yvonne, Chris's mum who's a real lady. She makes me wish she hooked up with Dad instead of him topping himself. I thought she looked sexy as hell, the last time she was here before Christmas. A bit old for me though, as in, she wouldn't be interested in someone as young as me. I'd just be a kid to her. It'd be nice to see her a bit more often though, even the girls say how much they both like her, more like a sister than a mother or even something a touch vaguer than that. But she's not a mate, her son is; she's a friend

The schoolwork I'm doing on line is so easy I can't believe I'm not reading it all wrong. It always worries me that if it's too easy I'm missing half of the work and will fail out at the end of the semester. First semester I topped the class, by how much is not discussed, so I didn't drop the ball there anyway. It's all just too easy. The teacher emails me asking if I'd like to increase my work load, which I do. She leaves it to my discretion by sending me the remaining year's workload in one hit, but my discretion tells me I'll finish this year's work in three weeks and there's another three months to go. I haven't told my women as they'll only think that I'm bragging. Oh, I realise they wouldn't believe anything like that about me, but I would.

I just look through the section I just completed, double check two essays and find I haven't got enough work for three weeks, as what I thought was more work was rehashing over the early stuff from the start and I needn't bother. I've finished my year's allocated assignments. The on-line stuff is done through Tamworth University and if I need a tutor I've been okayed a young bloke from Newcastle campus. I saw him early in the piece and I thought him a bit condescending, as if he was talking down to the hoi polloi. I know I'm a rough nut and not the brightest but he didn't have to talk to me like that. I email the completed work away, I'm sure they'll tell me what they want me to do next.

A minute later Deborah comes in from school, I've been taking an afternoon off every week to keep the pressure off, with the boss' okay. My sweet Honey comes straight over to me and sits on my lap and cuddles into me. God I love this woman. I look at her and I am astounded someone as beautiful as her can love someone as rough as me. She's so clever, she makes me so proud of her and all I do is all this real easy stuff.

Carolyn walks in the door, her now grossly swollen tummy, and Tobi, ahead of her and Tobi runs to us and jumps on Deborah's lap to kiss us both. She wraps her arms around my neck and then Deborah's, then Miss Perpetual Motion shoots through like a Bondi tram. Carolyn jumps (the word jumps give the connotation of a light, sylph like being, bounding onto the desk, as light as a feather. She attempted three leaps before she achieved her aim and the desk groaned under her elephantinesque dimensions-did I mention that our wife and I, adore her, just as she is right now) onto the desk in front of me, knocking aside the keyboard and the monitor onto its back, spreads her legs on both side of us on the chair and gives us a perfect view of her perfect pussy under the massive swollen shelf of her perfectly grotesque stomach. She pashes Deborah and they don't come up for air for what feels like an hour, so I try to help things along a little by crushing the Little Ones humongous titty, concentrating on her nipple where she never seems to wear bras anymore, to my delight. I milk one nipple inside, reaching though the arm holes of her sleeveless sweat top, which seems to be an item of university uniform like blue jeans, which she doesn't wear, and slide my other hand into the cop's now saturated receptacle and slide two fingers in and up while slipping the thumb around the little man in the boat, squeezing all three digits together, squishing around in her luscious moisture.

They groan into each other's mouths and I don't know if it's them kissing or me rubbing but they do both love each other enough to come just by kissing; and have. Deborah moves closer to Carolyn along my legs, making my hand inside Carolyn easier to move in her sweet puss and the other hand able to now milk the complete breast from Deborah's chest to squeezing her nipple almost until it should hurt, just like she likes it.

The screen door opens, slams shut and Penny bounces in with Christine and Gael, and Penny comes straight over to us. Stands beside me and begins to hungrily kiss me, in a way I can only see good things resulting from. Her hand moves straight down to my now vacant lap, opens my fly, and dropping her face, places her lips as wide as she can around the glans to strenuously suck what she can get out my urethra. Christine then kisses me hello and looks down, sees Thing in Penny's mouth, says, "Oh wow!"

Gael, a new girl who these two mates have really taken to, also kisses me hello, looks down and says, "It would never fit girlfriend, but I'll put my life on the line for you, to attempt the impossible!" Funny bitch, even funnier being a virgin!

Both give me another ardent kiss and head to the spare bedroom. The screen door crashes once again and Tobi's off up the road, leaving a trail of cake crumbs all the way out of the house on the lounge room floor. I feel something strange and Penny's mouth has popped completely over my glans, which is filling her mouth completely now, her coarse little tongue going mad up and down everything it can. Another stroke of my fingers inside Carolyn and she squeals like a buggered fan belt and Deborah goes off too, into the Never Never. Now having two hands free I lift Penny's tiny body up, or the rear end of it anyway, and hold up her tail to let Carolyn lift back her school uniform tunic and all three of us pick an erogenous zone and give it hell. I take both breasts and Deborah has her tiny hand inside the supersaturated pussy while Carolyn has one, two then three fingers in her arse. She goes off like a rocket, with that vibration I erupt and seeing she has a perfect lip seal around my cock there are only two directions my semen can go; down her throat and out her nose, which is what happens as two long white streams shoot out of her nostrils in tandem with my spasms. Deborah licks up the overflow and all four of us hold each other as if we love each other to death.

Christine makes her siren sound, which means the spare bed's a mess again, and Penny wearily lets my flaccid penis pop out of from between her lips. She kisses all three of us with passion saying, "God I love you!" I nibble on the nape of her neck as she pashes Mumma-to-be. I feel wet on my hand and there's semen in puddles on her skirt; she unsnaps the catch on the side and lets it drop to the floor. Dipping down to pick it up she carries it, bare arsed, down to the laundry where there must be a full load as there should be at least another two tunics in there with much the same complaint. It's well her sinuses can't get pregnant.

Deborah and Carolyn are still cuddling as I reach out to rub and caress the now large bulge, the size of a large watermelon, and can feel the baby restlessly turning inside; he kicks my hand, hard. Me and this extraordinary woman have created new life and I'm so taken I could cry. Our child. No child of mine will ever have to grow up without its parents. This is MINE! MY child, MINE! He'll be born with enough parents so he'll always have someone to rely on to help when things overwhelm him. Yes, I keep it inside, but I was deeply traumatised by my parent's behaviour even though I only show it to my women. They know as we have no secrets.

The perfect piggy and the misshapenly grotesque giant; we did this! My whole life, as things went haywire I coped and remained strong. Now I have loved ones who'll support me so I don't have to cope alone. I put my arms around my two lovers and thank fate for my good and miraculous fortune.


Deborah

The three of us throw dinner together tonight. A couple of nights ago we cooked a large batch of rice, vegetables and snags, ate what we needed and refrigerated the remainder. Penny ate at Christine's, Tobi was at Sarah Jessica Amy Elizabeth Parker's place as I think her idiot fuglys have finally clicked that seeing the underage butch dike who likes playing mummies and mummies with her mates in empty houses hasn't starved in the last nine months or so, therefore somebody else must be feeding her, as they haven't been home and she's locked out whenever the bastards are not at home; or most of the time. On asking a simple question they'd easily learn the brat eats at our place two meals a day, at least six days a week.

I do rant on! The rice and Asian veges, that's right; tonight we fry some bacon and onions, which must be the most delicious smell in the world, then fry the rice and veges with them and we've one of the best fried rice cook-ups I've had in years. Graham's recipe; it may not be authentic, but as the rice is heating you add Worcestershire sauce and a dash of soy and it's bloody marvellous. Even Penny and Tobi go back for seconds and thirds, so it's good we went mad on the rice when we cooked it. Graham pours tomato sauce all over it when it's on his plate, but I wouldn't go that far. Dead horse is for pies not flied lice. No genuine Chinaman would be caught dead putting dead 'orse on flied lice! The woos sauce is an improvement though, and that's not strictly traditional Chinese either. (Work it out for yourselves, do I have to spell out everything? Sheesh! Author! Author!)


The four of us are having some personal time together this afternoon, Penny's finally able to get Thing inside her mouth and I kiss and caress Carolyn's milk swollen jugs. I look down and suddenly realise I'm missing out. I know: the pain of giving birth is pure agony. I know: the last six months of pregnancy are like permanently needing a piss while someone's clamping their hand around your bladder. I know: I know: I know all that shit. My woman has told me repeatedly, ad nauseum, all about the drawbacks of pregnancy. But I know I look down at the woman who I love more than myself, who I'd die for; and I know I desperately want to take that bullet, that coming pain, away from her. And I can't. You must live pain yourself, but I'm not carrying my weight and giving Thing the baby it deserves.

Graham slides his massive paw inside the sleeveless sweatshirt I wear as it is almost university uniform, sans bra. He milks my breast, which sends my mind on a tangent as he squeezes so hard it makes my nipples feel like they're going to pop. Milking me like a cow turns my mind to my breast filling with milk for our sucker, wishing we both can have his humongous Thing inside me and Carolyn, who begins to come as he's crushing her clitty sending Lucy into the sky with diamonds; Oh my god, Houston we have lift off! Noisy bitch, Deb!

Our apprentice fucker is down taking care of Our beautiful Thing, finally able to take the complete head inside her lips. He lifts our apprentice fucker so I can slide and squeeze my whole hand inside her cunt and fist her while Graham pummels her breasts and Carolyn pushes most of the fingers of one hand into her arse. She carries her weight around here and has the same mindset we have, that a cunt not being used needs a mouth around it or Thing inside it.

She comes and comes and as she comes He explodes sending shoots of spunk out through her nostrils and down their front meaning I lower myself as I don't want any of Our Man's spunk from going to waste. There are three women's cunts and mouths it has the responsibility of filling ... or two women and a junior apprentice. We cuddle together, fiercely, and young Christine sounds like a work finishing siren in the background, meaning young Gael's done her job and got Penny's mate off. The competition is expanding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.