The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Cover

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Copyright© 2014 by mthommotoo

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I heard an old favourite song on the car radio and this is what transpired. It is what happens when two unusual people meet and are the perfect match. The third odd bod was a complete surprise to improve on perfection. This is a story of true unbreakable love. All in perfect Australian English as usual.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  


Graham


I arrive home from work the next Tuesday about four and there's a rather large misshapen person at our front door. I know Carolyn's to be at a briefing about now, on some new road laws concerning mobile phone usage being enacted within the week, also technical instructions on the fine adjustment of hand held radar speed guns and the latest Police Union wage negotiation results. OUR girl is finding it impossible to lie, hide or be circumspect with us about her work life and we are her private life. She's found the freedom from being the forever on guard, gay tough-nut, perpetually protecting own her back to be refreshing. To me she's still the lost little girl in this big bad world whom I must protect from it and herself. We both love her, warts and all, and she's never been simply accepted as she is before, in her whole life. Except, she says, by me.

Bertha's working to force the door open while tiny Deborah's trying to stop her from inside. I walk behind the large creature and wrap my hand around her neck (prior to this I'd have sworn the old bag didn't have a neck). "It's alright Deborah, Bertha's leaving. She'll never be back, will you Bertha. For your information, fat stuff; Rags is at her mother's on family business, (she isn't but Bertha and the mother do not get along and refuse to have any dealings with each other). You kicked her out because you picked up some young fluff, so she isn't going back to you. She's finally outgrown you and found someone far superior."

In the meantime Bertha, who's almost as short as Deborah, heavily muscular with very short arms, but with a body twice my diameter, is taking air swings at me whilst swearing and cursing worse than Chris drunk on Scotch. "This little angel ... come out Deborah," my woman opens the door tentatively and looks at what I'm holding as I point the slug like object's head towards my beauty, "is Rags' new woman and Rags wants nothing to do with a fat old ugly slag like you anymore. Do you want one free swing at me fat stuff, and then I'll have one free swing at you? Is that a yes or a no? I'll take that as a no then. Go away and pick up innocent school children to use in your private gutter. They're the only ones who'll have you now."

I give her a light push towards the road and she goes somersaulting arse over tit, ending up upside-down on the tar. She rises, shakes herself off and does her short fat legged waddling run over to her VW Combie Van, which, outside a semi-trailer, is the only vehicle she fits in. After a three point turn into a neighbour's driveway the smoke from the spinning tyres is still making the air rancid a half an hour later. What she reminds me most of is a keg on legs. Deborah disagrees; she reckons an oversized munchkin from the 'Wizard of Oz'. Either or either, (neither or neither, let's call the whole thing off.)

I cuddle my girl who still has the advanced year twelve Maths text book open across the arm of the armchair I had bought her to study in. We've been doing examples out of it the last couple of days and we've both improved. "Do you think she'll be back?"

"Almost guaranteed. We'll take Carolyn over there one afternoon and try to dissuade her." We did, it didn't.


Carolyn


If the old bag's hurt one hair on Our Angel's head I'll kill her. Literally! I arrive home and the front door latch is half shattered hanging off the door and the striker's hanging off the frame. The timber itself is fractured and the whole door frame will have to be replaced. The funny part is OUR Man doesn't usually lock it, and it was only even closed because Our Angel was by herself and studying. God she's beautiful! Honestly, I'm besotted with her.

I kneel in front of My two beautiful creatures on the lounge and beg them for forgiveness for my ex causing them so much trouble. Our man looks at me sort of strange, kisses our girl who's got her eyes looking at the ceiling in amazement, I presume for my stupidity of my choice of past lovers. He places her on the arm of the study chair, leans over me and picks me up bodily, and then has two bodies on his lap; well, one on each massive thigh anyway. He kisses me softly on the lips and doesn't stop until I stop trying to talk, asking forgiveness.

He removes his lovely mouth, he's all man, that man of ours, and I try to tell him, that was all my fault and OUR Angel kisses me and I can't talk because her tongue's in my mouth and I'm starting to get all hot in the face and bothered until she removes her lips, which taste like her pussy - which is to die for, then OUR Man replaces hers with his and I can feel her hand unzipping my uniform pants and slipping her little fingers into my pants straight into my pussy and I'm gushing. Those beautiful little girl's fingers sliding around my pussy inside and around my clitty while a huge hand undoes my uniform blouse and slides the elastic sports bra I wear for work off my shoulders; my booby's feeling cold until his huge callused hand has it covered as he pinches my nipple. My other booby's covered by a small mouth with sharp nipping teeth, making me begin to release myself inside his mouth and oh, it is so good to be loved. I am truly loved!

In My lovers' arms I'm loved and I don't need to say I'm sorry, because they love me. She slides my pants down and my knees are apart as she unfastens my boots and Our lover's mouth, OUR lover's mouth, kisses me deeply. Those huge horny hands are pulling on my nipples and trying to milk me, but His mouth never leaves mine and Her lips and tongue and Her nipping little teeth ... we're on Our bed. How did we get on our bed? He's wrapped around one side of me and She's wrapped around the other, each with one of my bovine floppy dugs in their hands. I get the point they're trying to make. Because we're in love, we'll never have the need to be forgiven.

I reach down and slide my right hand into Our Angel's pussy, which is all wet and juicy as it is always is when we're together, and my left wraps around Thing, which is massively hard, as it always is when we're together. Okay, this is heaven, how do the other half live?

Our lover, He raises my legs into an arch and He slides his legs through the arch until Thing is in front of my pussy and I spread my knees to let him in. Our lover, She nips and kisses my lips then kisses my mouth and we duel tongues until Her face wanders down to my nipples and shows them She loves them, then keeps sliding down to see Thing sliding, Oooof, sliding in and out of my body; then her hips are over my face, and I raise the pillow to get a better grip into her clitty and her little sharp teeth are on my clitty.

I will love them together, forever.

I could have joked we have cock and cunt for tea, but no. I'm willing, I'm sure, in fact damned certain our woman is too, but Our man needs sustenance. His stomach rumbling can wake the dead.


Graham


Deborah's phone's ringing on the bedside table, using the Jaws theme which means it is Carolyn ringing under the guise of Rags on the company service phone. It's three o'clock in the morning and my Angel and I've taken the opportunity while Our Girl is on night shift to fuck each other insensible. We'd gone to bed early and it only took three hours. I enjoyed it, but Deborah was non-compos mentis at the end - making her opinion of the situation impossible to obtain. She admits to not coping well with just herself satisfying me and feels she needs our lover to relieve her half way, or like a relay - taking turns having a break or two each during the event. Carolyn, ever the Yes-Woman, as always, agrees with her fiancée cum wife. Me I think they both just like sucking each other's pussy, which I can relate to completely. So do I.

Three o'clock isn't a good time to receive a phone call, as Rags knows damned well we're asleep, so, therefor, it's an emergency. Deborah continues snoring through the call, "Graham, I've been put in a spot. Barny and me have been stuck on the trains* for the night and we've caught a runaway kid. DOCs (Department of Community Affairs) haven't got a safe house for her and we can't find anywhere for her to go. She's only eleven or so, maybe less, and she seems to be running away from an abusive situation. It should be for only one night ... would it be alright by you for her to sleep in the spare bed?"

*(New South Wales Police have, only recently with the new Liberal government, been placed in charge of Public Transport security, previously the responsibility of Public Transport ticket inspectors. It's mainly a PR event for the State Government caused by the media causing a flap over several heavily advertised/promoted assaults. If you believe the media we need a thousand cops in every suburb, just in case, with fifty more in every suburban train. It's pissing the rank and file cops off, even if it's just another job.)

"As long as she doesn't spew all over the quilt like the usual guests, sure! I'll go make the bed. Hey, Sweet One, it's your house too."

"Don't do that, she's dirtier than the bed and needs sleep more than she needs a bath. Won't happen with this kid, spewing, as that you only worry about with our piss-pot mates. The Sarge got the OK from the CI (Chief Inspector), which ain't easy at this time in the AM, so Barny and I are getting off the train and being replaced by the specialists at Maitland Station ... in about an hour by the time table. We're on the way back from Tuggerah at the moment. One of our cars will drop us off home. See ya, Shortarse, kiss our Angel for me."

I look down at our slumbering Angel, and her legs are splayed open in her customary vulnerable manner of sleeping, arms and legs splayed wide akimbo, and on her back creating in me the usual temptation, plus there's dried semen all over and under her pretty pussy and dried drool and semen from the side of her mouth. It looks unwholesome, but I kiss it anyway, as instructed by Our Woman. I created the state she is in, so I love her in the state she is in. I wet a face washer in warm water and clean both of us up; she doesn't move or even twitch. I check the spare bed out, as it hadn't been used since Carolyn slept in it on her first night here, but it looks okay. No, I ain't gonna sniff the sheets.

I'm awake again at five when the front door opens and Barny's carrying a body through to the spare bed while I draw on some undies and jeans to cover my modesty. Barny tends to whistle me when he sees me running around in the nud', Carolyn just drools; still! The new hasn't rubbed off our relationship with her yet and her reaction to a naked Deborah has got to be seen to be believed. Come to think of it, it hasn't rubbed off Deborah or me yet, either.

I've one more day of work before the exams start on Monday the 14th, Deborah's staying home from school to complete a day of study while Carolyn will be sleeping all day. Carolyn and Barny both look knackered, so I cook them both breakfast as well as mine, and leave them to carry on their day.

It's just another day for me, though company management do send me a note, assuring me of my position in the company when the exam results are through. That'll be in January, where it's currently an unnaturally warm October, mid-Springtime. Spring around here is extremely unstable weather-wise, and anything is possible outside snow. I park the wheels in the garage and as I place my hand near the front door knob I think, 'that's odd, it's too warm to have the doors closed, ' the inside lock makes a noise as the knob turns and a small filthy dirty body, clad in certifiably disgustingly filthy rags, tiptoes out with its back to me. I think me just standing here will probably limit its escape route. The body reverses straight back into my legs, looks around and screams blue murder. I fear I'll have to change my toothpaste if my breath is that bad. Maybe I'll give Listerine a go. She falls against the door, then to the floor, cringing with terror.

I sit beside her huddled body, hopefully to bring myself closer to her level, and just sit there not moving, not making a noise, taking the complete door space.


Deborah


I'm running the bath for the kid who needs it desperately. I can smell her from the next room, and we may need to deodorise the complete house. She won't tell me her name, and going by Carolyn there's been no missing person reports, which is awfully sad. I'm considering calling her Bitch, but considering the overall situation she's been placed in, that's probably unfair.

The utterly terrified scream makes me almost jump out of my skin, but immediately click that the first sight of My Man often has this effect on women of all ages, and it 's about that time of the afternoon. I turn the tap off, seeing it'll take a few rinses to get the kid clean, and hunt out where she's at this time. I'll have to see if we've Detol (medical grade disinfectant) in the house, for both her in the bathwater and for disinfecting myself after I've washed her.

Graham's sitting cross legged on the floor, taking up the complete front doorway like a solid brick wall, the tiny body, clad in her foul looking rags, is cringing in front of him, lying in a foetal position on the floor. He recognises better than anyone how his physical presence intimidates the opposite sex, if one will consider that is the reason why we received such a good price on my engagement ring – to force us into dealing with the owner of the jewellers because the female employees were too terrified of him.

Someone runs into the back of me and I turn, there's my darling Carolyn, eyes still closed and naked and not really sure where she is. God, I love this beautiful woman. I turn her around and usher her back to bed, and kiss her a goodnight again as I did when she first went to bed. At that time it was that and a head-job, which was for my benefit not hers, just because I love her. During that HJ was the first time the kid tried to escape, but she was so tired she kept walking into walls, seeing double but refusing to sleep. God only knows what makes a child as young as her frightened of sleeping is anyone's guess.

I head back to the door and sit in my honey's lap, then gather the kid up so she's sitting on both our laps. Her smell's making my eyes water, but seems to be having little effect on My Man. I can only think he might be getting a cold. His massive arms are around both of us, making both of us feel secure, and this kid, who only slept in dribs and drabs all day, is out like a light cuddling one of his fluro workshirt covered limbs like a life raft in a storm, utterly exhausted. There's nowhere safer than in my lover's arms. I truly believe he will sit here all day if it's necessary, as I had rung him a few times during the day to discuss how to help her because I'd been having no success.

Graham stands straight up, effortlessly lifting us and carrying both of us into the spare bed, the miasma of the girl's odour wafting over everything in there. He places us both together then steps away, and she wakes immediately and tries to get out of bed, even while I'm holding her. I don't know how she can tell the difference. My man lies back down beside her and she immediately crashes again clutching him tightly, even in his filthy work clothes. I can only think he emits a safe aura for anyone near him. It doesn't happen with him with most women. I get out of the bed, unlace and slip off his heavily distressed work boots and socks, and go through the kitchen finding something to put together for us all to eat tonight, after placing the boots outside the front door. With any luck someone will steal them and they'll get just what they deserve.

I feel my face unconsciously smiling at the big fella in there, with no experience in any way or form with children, and before me and our woman, with females of any age with how they react to him, just naturally knowing the right thing to do. He's going to make a wonderful daddy as only yesterday Carolyn announced to me her period didn't eventuate, making a visit to the chemist for a pregnancy test kit a necessity. There's no urgency as, if she is pregnant, she'll still be pregnant in a couple of days and if she's not, a couple of days may make her so with the enthusiasm she's been having of getting our man into fertilising her unprotected womb. I really hope I've not been sucking too much of the stuff out again to make its likelihood uncertain. Can't help myself; just gotta do it; it's yummo! I danced around the room when she told me; I'm going to be a mummy, I'm going to be a mummy, whee! Oops, the announcement was to me not to Big Daddy, so I'll have to remind her to tell him. It really isn't my place to do that.

A grocery shop is necessary and I'll buy that pregnancy testing kit at the same time, at the nearby chemist; I might buy two, just in case for the near future. Tonight, however; Pizza? Chinese maybe? Indian again; no, not the way it reacts on Carolyn's guts; it made the kid smell good. Maccas? I'd rather eat day old vomit off a footpath. I haven't had fish and chips for years; again a maybe? What time is it? Four; I'll wait and see what the two beautiful people want. My tummy's off and I'm cramping, so I think by tomorrow, old faithful will erupt and I check in the bathroom cabinet if I have enough pads. Now the old hymen is history I might start using tampons as they're so much more convenient, also they take up way less room in the bathroom cupboard and I can carry spares in a purse instead of that stupid shoulder bag. I might use Carolyn's stock up first, as she won't need them again for the next nine months. Last month I flooded and used a tampon and a pad for overflow; the cramps were horrendous and I was a real bitch. It might be about time I saw that gyno again; it's been a year.

I find myself humming a tune which has been driving me nuts all day. I know the tune, but not the words. At first I felt it was beautiful, now, not so much. Whatever it is, it's not a new song and I don't know where I've heard it before. None of the three of us are into music much; Graham's tone deaf while Carolyn has no interest at all. Barny's a real music nut with walls of burnt CD's downloaded off the net, and thinks his partner and us are insane. I heard Graham try to sing a tune once, down at the pub. It was then we realised we'd finally found something he can't do.

I pick up my chemistry book and a practice pad to begin doing the trial HSC paper from 2009. The lucky bastard who doesn't need to study I can hear snore from the lounge room. Hold on, Graham doesn't snore, that's the kid. As soon as I can get her clean, a trip to the doctors will be necessary, and the Government will pay for that. Most likely Maitland Hospital Out-Patients then. It depends what the cops tell us they want us to do, or maybe even Docs, though they don't want to know her for some reason.

The shower's running so Carolyn's up. Shit, look at the time, 6 o'clock already. The two filthy dirty monsters are still asleep on the spare bed. They look so cute together when I check on the way to the bathroom. Carolyn, in all of her matchless naked beauty, is standing outside the shower curtain waiting for the hot to kick in. My shorts and top are off; this is going to be one of them showers. I hope Our Man doesn't want a hot shower too soon, as there won't be a lot left once we're finished. God, Our Woman is just so beautiful. I tuck my fingers under her arse cheeks and kiss the nape of her neck. She shivers and I grip her arse even harder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.