The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Cover

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Copyright© 2014 by mthommotoo

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I heard an old favourite song on the car radio and this is what transpired. It is what happens when two unusual people meet and are the perfect match. The third odd bod was a complete surprise to improve on perfection. This is a story of true unbreakable love. All in perfect Australian English as usual.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Deborah

The girls are a hoot. Shaver reckons she's going to take Michael home tonight with Billy and fuck them both stupid. The four of us are in the 'little girl's room' fixing our makeup and Aunty Bette is in the dunny. She came out and Noleen took her place. Aunty Bette told Shaver to be careful with Michael as his Mum says he's still really angry about it. Shaver says not to worry, as he won't care if that slut, Gloria, tops herself after tonight. Like Mitchy's old man, it'll be a long time until she'll be able to show her face around this town. The slut's pissed off the wrong people.

Going by Gale, Gloria picked a man up at the local public pool, (she only has to walk over the highway on the replacement footbridge an over-height truck carried off a while back) on the day after her last date with Midge and spent the rest of the day and the next night at his place. Her mum had to make excuses for her when Midge rang the next day to go to the beach. The girl's not into playing musical beds like Gale and her mates do, she wouldn't fuck Midge but did everything the other bloke wanted. Fuck her! Gale says Gloria doesn't deserve a nice kid like him, and she'll fix him up tonight, and for Shaver not to worry about it.

I've always found, 'little girls' room gossip pretty reliable, as you often get it straight from the horse's mouth. Aunt Bette fixes her lippy and wants to know about My Man and I tell her that I love him and he treats me like a fragile flower. No, we're not going to have sex-yet, but he has a body girls'd die for. The three mates simultaneously nod in agreement with that, as Shaver takes Noleen's spot, (the Little Girls room's got two dunnies, but someone's been chucking up in the other one ever since we got in there. I hope she hadn't eaten at the Chinese) they'd all tried to get him and he always put them off. He's a great mate though, and will do anything else they ask of him. All they have to do is ring him and he'd pick them up and drop them off. He doesn't have wandering hands and is just a friend. It's been quite a while since that they've had to stop talk he's gay, but it looks like me, Cocky, put paid to that for good. All he was doing was looking for the right 'one', like they are, and he found her.

"How big is he?"

I hold my hands about twenty five centimetres apart, and Aunt Bette say, "Fuck me, ten inches." The three amigos put the backs of their hands to their foreheads in perfect unison, with feigned swooning, "How round?" I hold my hands about wide as they'd go together with my fingers touching, "Ya betta get one of his mates to root ya first or ya won't walk again for a week." All four of us just crack up laughing and I enter the dunny shaking my head. That's my Mum's older sister talking, and Mum wouldn't normally say shit if she had a mouthful of it.

The five of us leave the 'toot' together and go back to the boys. My Man's got a fresh beer for me, but I see he's still on the same one he was originally on, so he's not going to be drunk. It just proves he respects me. I'm going to buy a leg opener, or three, (those alco-pop things) next because I want to be loose for him when he works on me. I've never done anything like this before, especially planning on how to get a man to get our rocks off together. Tonight I'm going to have fun and prove to him he's My Man. Every time I sit on My Man's lap he pokes a hole in my bum, so I'll have to relieve him of some built-up pressure and teach him how to relieve mine. I hadn't thought; maybe he already knows.

I restrict myself to three leg-openers and am feeling loose as a goose as we make our way to the car. Noleen and Chris (a quick change, how do they work these things out? Pick a straw? They didn't discuss it), offer Michael a lift home so he's going to get his end in tonight. My hymen's beginning to look like a member of an extinct species if we can't control ourselves tonight. No, I got that wrong; if I can't control myself. My Man's already had the opportunities and he can control himself. That frigging monster Thing of his is hard to ignore; so I don't. It will be all about me, not him. I'll do my best tonight and visit Dr Shatner early in the week after school to get on the pill. There's the other alternative. We can get married straight away and fuck til neither of us can walk. With me that'll be just once with our comparable sizes. He wants me though; just driving along he's got a tent in his fly you couldn't jump over. Is this going to be the blind leading the blind, or does My Man have a bit more experience than he puts over.

I take my hand out of his where it's been resting on his inner thigh, reach up and undo his fly. Thing pushes through the open fly and the front of his boxers, which are as wet as my panties. Thank you Thing. The gap in the front of the boxers open ... and ... Thing is just beautiful, wonderful, magnificent, proud and so masculine. All man, a real man. Now I'm so glad I waited for My Man, those boys trying to force me just don't compare. I hold the slippery head, slithering my thumb and finger though the slippery wet stuff, my hand hardly taking up much of its size at all. I undo my seat belt with my left hand and bend over his lap.

This won't take long as he's been hard way too long. I should've taken him to the dark spot at the back of the club. My mouth takes little more than the start of the head in, and I lick it with my tongue. Shit, this tastes so good! I don't know where my groan comes from, but I mean it; sincerely. I slide my lips backwards and forward, up and down as far as my lips can open wide, and slide my tongue over it and then a huge gush of stuff pulses into my mouth and I swallow. I have to keep swallowing pulse after gush, a massive amount as I keep desperately swallowing. My Man groans deeply and his stuff almost stops, then the pulses stop.

I give it another lick or two as small drops, like white pearls, are still appearing; pushing my hand up and down its length squeezes out more, then even that stops. I kiss the small mouth on the end, kiss it again as I love it as much as I love him, then tuck the cute, not so little, but smaller, Thing back inside his sodden boxers and do the zip back up. I sit up, back on the wide seat. He reaches his huge body over to me and surprises me completely by kissing me deeply. Girls have told me, boys won't kiss a girl after they've sucked them off.

He moans with true sincerity, "Deborah, I, I love you so much." He says this after he's had his rocks off, so he means it. This is no boy, this is My Man speaking. In my experience, by listening to others, they say anything to get their end in then lose interest once it's done. He'd pulled the car over to the side of the road, he must've done it before he came because I didn't sense it, and then I almost lost it from his kiss alone. "Get us home, Darling. Fast!"

He doesn't have to be told twice.

He stops the car in the garage, and I squeeze out. There's not much room to get out of a big V8 Holden ute in the small garage. Our job tomorrow: clean the crap out of this garage. Our job tonight: get my end off! Come on, you're taking too long!

I squeeze from the narrow space and he picks me up like I've no weight at all and closes the garage with one click of a button. His other hand's under my one of only two dresses, tucked in-between my bottom cheeks and is carrying all my weight with his huge fingers tucked inside my pussy. Oops, and one's inside my bottom; OOOO deep. My arms wrap around his neck so tight, and I come, then and there. And again as he opens his front door, leaving it open, he's now running, and then I'm on my back with his head under my dress and I feel the gusset of my panties tear as his fingers leave all but my bottom and his mouth goes straight to my puss. The moment his lips and tongue touch my button I come again and I don't stop, again and again repeatedly, as his massive digit slides in and out of my bottom and...


Graham

I feel like singing, tra la. It's a beautiful morning. The birds are singing: or is it my ears are still ringing from when my Angel, my Darling, gave her final full voiced scream last night? Then clean passed out. I removed her dress after and got her naked, which isn't easy without tearing it. No wonder the medicos cut patients clothes off.

Mrs Hannigan had told me in confidence her butch little daughter only owns two dresses and one of those she grew out of five years ago. I suppose you can call a girl butch who cuts her hair with the number two comb on the clippers, only leaving her fringe almost to her eyebrows. Last night I was privileged, distinctly privileged, so I shouldn't damage it. When I remove her panties I find the crutch's been torn in two so I might've been a little excited at one point, but who wouldn't be if you're intimately licking the most beautiful and erotically exciting girl in the world.

Yeah I've done it before as I had on a few two-timing girlfriends during school. The first went lesbian, but not before teaching me the ins and outs of the oral practices to use on the vagina. It was only later when I asked her how she knew so much about female oral sex I discovered I was her final foreign wild fling. With her, girls were the norm, where I was the kink, even at our thirteen. She said to me there's no way that huge thing was going inside her little thing; she was tempted, but too scared to do any more than consider it.

My Woman tastes like heaven on a stick. Come to think of it: her tiny body's stretched out on the bed in a St. Andrew's Cross formation, her arms out wide with her legs splayed wide open as wide as I think they'll go, and on her back. I can resist anything except temptation, so I put myself back where I belong and open her tight lower lips with my tongue and do what it was born to do. Around my tongue goes, I noticed two things last night. Her clitoris disappears just before she comes and she came outside the moment I pushed my middle finger into her bum. So this morning I wet my middle finger well inside her open puss, finding her hymen in the process, I slid the finger straight up past the second knuckle into her anus. I slid it in and out in rhythm, and put my mouth to work.

I put to use everything Carolyn ever taught me. I nibble with my front teeth and tongue, she's awake by now and her hips are undulating like a sine wave, pushing my head up and down in the air. I can feel her little fingers grasping my ears pulling me to her, so she wants me to go for it. Realising her first screech took a long time, all of two minutes - tops. From then on the screams become constant with my name being the main component thereof. I don't stop until she turns off again, like last night, then I lick up all the excess juices which runs and splatters everywhere. Yum!

About ten, I walk out to the kitchen and Chris is sitting on the lounge sucking on a cold one watching a Sunday morning sports show. I ask him if he wants something to eat. He says, "Yeah, ta. Your girl sure is noisy Bro. Noleen is too, when she's got two blokes in her at once. She's usually as quiet as a mouse, you'd wonder if she gets off at all."

"My best suggestion is for Noleen to take Midge with her every time. Then, whoever has got Noleen will always know if she's enjoying herself."

"Even her neighbour in the next flat came in to see if she was alright. The three of us talked for a while, then Midge went home with Noleen's neighbour. They've got very thin walls in those flats."

"I've been there giving Noleen a hand with painting her bedroom. I thought it was an excuse to get me in there. Still think it was, which is why I took Rags to help us. I was waiting for Deborah, as I was sure she'd come along."

"Even with her hair cut like a butch lesbian?"

"The first time ever I saw her face I didn't even notice that she had hair."

"Fair enough."

I make muffins and porridge for both of them and pull some steak and a half a dozen eggs out for me. Chris is dead simple to please, but I cook my steak and eggs and take Deborah's in on a tray with mine; complete with a carafe of coffee for me and a mug of a lot weaker plunger coffee for her. I waft the coffee under her nose, and she almost causes a catastrophe when she tries to throw herself on me for a hug.

She controls herself as long as it takes to put the trays down on the bedside table before she wraps her arms around my neck and says emphatically, "You are the most wonderful man and I love you to bits. You also have a magical mouth. You do realise I've got to get even. I know someone who says he's a virgin and yet he's had vast experience at making a girl happy. Who taught you without having actual sex with you? I presume she didn't reciprocate."

I hummed and hawed, then close the bedroom door, "Do you remember Rags, the cop we met last night who asked you to fuck in that real crude way?"

"Yeah, how could I forget her?"

"She was my first girlfriend, at thirteen, who was walking on the wild side by going out with me. The thought of putting my old fella inside her scared the living crap out of her, but she taught me everything I needed to know about the female sexual organs and was too shy to ask. We were both only thirteen and she was my first girlfriend. That's why she was so crude last night as she's as jealous as all get out. You've become my only serious girlfriend since, twelve years later.

"I see her quite regularly around and about, and she asked me to never tell my mates we went out. I've kept my promise and she's had a long term lover for some five years now. Rags tells me she's now got dildos bigger than me and uses them on both herself and her girlfriend, Bertha. She, and I presume her girlfriend is also, getting hetero-curious and a few weeks ago made tentative hints about asking me around to her place for a meal. Her girlfriend's ten years older than us and is militantly lesbian.

"I, of course, laughed it off, but that's why she was such a bitch last night. I think she was serious. Mind you, we're still good friends, but she watched you last night like a hawk, anyway. I think she was salivating, which I can understand completely. My mouth drools, also other places run, too, whenever I'm around you. I discovered a long time ago, that in the gay community, fidelity and monogamy are rarely in the same room with each other, often not even in the same street or suburb. You asked, so I presume you wanted the truth."

She nods with a very thoughtful expression on her face and we eat our, now, barely warm breakfast. I'm hungry enough to eat the tray. Later Deborah, Chris and me go down to Greenhills again and we go to a few of the dress shops there. I hadn't told them what I have in mind. It's got one of those erotic underwear shops as well, and it's not a widely used shop in this extremely conservative of areas.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.