Peaches and Cream
Chapter 5: School Days

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: School Days - A woman succumbs to her true lust with the help of her husband and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Workplace  

The next morning she stayed in the bedroom until Ron had left for work. She lay in her bed and thought about the weekend. She felt ashamed and remorseful that she had had sex with men other than her husband, which was sort of okay because he was there and gave his approval, but that she had technically cheated on him by having sex with both Jerry and Mark that he knew nothing about. And that she utterly and fantastically enjoyed it!

But it can't happen again, she resolved to herself. It was a one-time thing and I love Ron and don't want to screw it up. Never, even though it was so much fun. No, never again. Never. Maybe? Oh, God!

She was still sore; after being screwed by the three men and having innumerable orgasms it was inevitable. Both cunt and butt-hole were sore. When she sat, she sat gingerly. What amazed her was how horny she still was. That morning she had to finger herself to an orgasm before she could get out of bed.

She couldn't resist wearing the red micro-mini with a white blouse, high heels, lacy bra, and a white thong for work. Looking at herself in the full length mirror showed how short the skirt really was. And in the right light her nipples could just be made out under the blouse and bra. She found it such a turn on and she felt so naughty to wear something like that to teach 16 and 17 year old boys that she had to masturbate once more before leaving the house.

God, she thought after calming down a bit after her orgasm, I'll be going straight to prison for corrupting minors and then straight to hell for being a slut.

Running late she did not have the time to clean herself up as she normally would have done after masturbating and in the car the smell her pussy was overpowering. The gusset in her panties was soaking wet and she didn't have a spare pair. The thought that everyone would be able to smell her cunt at school turned her on so much that she was barely able to resist frigging herself on the way to work. When she got to the school she was going to have to calm herself down a bit.

But she wasn't any calmer and she was still as horny as hell. Every time she looked at her class she could see half a dozen hard-ons and she knew there were a lot more she unfortunately couldn't see. In a constant state of arousal she would sit on the edge of the desk in front of her classes and let her legs "accidently" spread open. When the boys left her class they all had wet spots on the front of their grey uniform pants. She heard she had earned the epithet "Miss Crotch-shot".

Lunch in the teachers' lounge wasn't any better either. Most of the teachers at the private boys' school were male and some of them were quite good looking. Retrieving her lunch from the small refrigerator in front of three of the male teachers, she could not resist bending at the waist with her legs spread more than they needed to be. With the short skirt she was wearing she knew they would get a clear shot at her brief (and damp) panties and bare ass. She even wiggled her butt a bit for them and was very tempted to look at them from between her legs and say, "Why don't one of you come over and fuck the shit out of me?" It reminded her very much of what happened with Mark the day before.

After taking her lunch from the refrigerator, she walked over to the table the men were sitting at and asked if she could join them.

"Please, be our guest," said Bob Warrington, grinning.

Bob taught eleventh grade American History and Civics and Government to the seniors. The other two teachers were Stanley Welsh, Latin, and Fred Lavershaw, Mathematics. Stanley was in his late forties, tubby and bald, and Fred was thirtyish and a weedy little ruddy-faced redhead with thick glasses. Bob, on the other hand, was a lot of all right. In his early thirties, 6'2" with a thick head of brown hair, steel grey eyes and a body into which he obviously put a lot of work. He had played football in college as a tight end but wasn't good or big enough to play professionally. I wouldn't mind playing with his tight end, Peaches thought lustfully. Ever since he started teaching there at the beginning of the school year Peaches had thought he was a hunk.

Peaches sat down next to Bob with Stan and Fred on the other side of the table, making sure she was not sitting on her skirt. The two of them just stared at her almost but not entirely visible nipples. "Everybody have a good weekend?" she asked as she opened her Tupperware container and took out a sandwich. Stan and Fred mumbled some "yeahs" and "fines".

Bob, on the other hand, said, "Mine was great. The wife and I hardly got out of bed all weekend." He smirked at the other two men but quickly realized they were paying no attention to him.

"That's really good," Peaches replied. "I bet mine was three times better than yours, though." She let the implication of that sink in as she took a bite of her sandwich.

Bob leaned over toward her, took a sniff and whispered into her ear, "I bet it was, Linda. And it seems it still is." He chuckled, and it was a dirty chuckle.

Oh, gawd, Peaches thought, here I am sitting in a puddle of my pussy juice and he can smell it. Shit, I could use a really good fucking right now. I wonder if Stan and Fred would mind if Bob screwed me right here on the table. I am so – fucking – HORNY!

But, of course, it didn't happen. Instead Peaches and Bob exchanged flirty banter for the rest of the lunch break. She found his hand on the small of her back and she reciprocated by placing one of hers on his knee. At one point Fred dropped something onto the floor, stooping down to pick it up. While he was under the table Peaches could not resist spreading her legs a bit. He came back up with a redder face than when he went down. When Peaches started sexily eating her banana, which she had packed on purpose, she thought Stan was going to have a heart attack.

Then the bell rang; back to classes, back to reality.

As she expected, she was called into the principal's office during her free period after lunch to be told off about the way she was dressed. He told her he had always been a bit dubious of the clothes she wore to work but now she had stepped over his invisible line, then went into great detail explaining what that line was. Five minutes of crossing and recrossing her legs while she sat opposite him, though, made him relent and he finally asked if she could see fit to tone it down a bit. She said she'd see what she could do about it and then gave him another flash of her white pantied crotch as she stood up. She thought he was probably glad there was only two weeks of school before the summer break and his retirement.

Her next visit was to the ladies to masturbate while fantasizing about all the boys in her classes with hard-ons and about Bob Warrington and the big bulge she saw in his pants.

After school let out Peaches was in her classroom at her desk reading essays handed in by one of her classes. About 4 o'clock Bob Warrington wandered in. I wonder what he wants, she mused, trying to stifle a grin.

"Hey, Linda," Bob greeted.

"Oh, hi, Bob," Peaches responded as if she hadn't noticed him coming in. "What can I do for you, or is this just a friendly visit?"

Bob walked right over and stood next to her. Still seated she turned in her chair to face him. She had to look up to see his face, but still noticed the bulge in his slacks. She resisted the temptation to lick her lips.

"Um, I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed our talk at lunch today."

I bet you did.

"You know, we've been colleagues all year but never have really gotten to know one another very well," he went on to say. "And now the year's almost over and we won't see one another for three months."

"So now you think in the next two weeks we could become bosom buddies?"

Peaches watched as Bob's hand reached down to the front of her blouse and with his index finger on the top button pulled the blouse away from her chest. "Well. I wouldn't mind becoming buddies with your bosoms anytime," he said, looking down her blouse.

"So, is it you want my husband and me to come over to your house for dinner and drinks with you and your wife – or do you just want to fuck me?"

Her retort startled Bob so much that he let go of her blouse. Collecting himself he finally asked, "What's gotten into you? You've always been a sexy dresser and all, but I've never known you to be – um – so – um..."

"Slutty? Is that the word you're looking for? A lot's gotten into me over the weekend and I don't want it to stop right now. If you want to fuck me I'm all for it." With that Peaches reached for his zipper and began to pull it down. Yes, she thought to herself, I'm definitely going to hell. But I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

"Wait – wait, you can't do that here," he whispered emphatically. "Someone could walk in."

"So? Let them wait their turn."

Bob grinned. Taking her hand away from his fly, he said, "You have turned into a slut, haven't you?"

"You'll just have to find out, won't you," was her reply.

"Let's go down to the nurse's office. I know there won't be anybody there."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.