Peaches and Cream - Cover

Peaches and Cream

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Chapter 4: An Invitation from Wendy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: An Invitation from Wendy - A woman succumbs to her true lust with the help of her husband and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Workplace  

Peaches took a shower, got dressed and had something to eat. At four thirty Ron and Mark left for the airport so Mark could catch his seven o'clock flight out. The airport was about an hour and a half from their house.

Half an hour later the phone rang.

"Hello, Peaches, its Wendy next door," she slurred. "Why don't you and those two men of yours come over for a party?"

"Sorry, Wendy, but Ron and Mark left for the airport about half an hour ago. I can come over, though."

"Well, um, I don't, well, um, if you want to." The disappointment in her voice could be cut with a knife.

"Ok, I'll be right over. Bye."

"Um. Ok, goodbye."

Peaches changed from her t-shirt and jeans into the tank top and the short red skirt she had on that morning. Slipping on a pair of sandals she was out the back and over to next door. She didn't bother to knock; she just walked in calling out hello. Jerry directed her to the family room.

Wendy was sitting on the couch and Jerry was sitting in a chair opposite her. She had on a ridiculous amount of make-up. All she was wearing was a pair of transparent white panties and a bra that would have been the crowning glory of any structural engineer. It was a strapless push-up half cup bra. It held her two giant boobs up and out, like a pair of puppies on dinner plates. Peaches looked for the steel girders needed to hold the weight.

Her panties weren't any better. They were thin wispy things which barely covered her crotch. It was just as well her pussy had been shaved otherwise there would have been hair in evidence everywhere especially the way she was sitting, all sprawl-legged. Peaches thought she might like to shave her own pussy.

Wendy obviously hadn't dressed for Peaches' benefit. But she was friendly enough.

"Hi, Peaches, how are you?" she cackled. "Come and sit down by me. Jerry, get her a drink."

"Water or juice, please. I've got classes to teach tomorrow," Peaches said.

Wendy looked at her as she took a drink, spilling some of it into her already wet cleavage. Peaches could see she was having trouble focusing her eyes.

"How the fuck are you?" she asked, taking another drink.

"A bit hung over, but fine."

Jerry came back with her orange juice and sat back down opposite them.

"How's that sexy husband of yours," she slurred, cackling afterwards.

"He's fine, too," Peaches replied.

"Well, where the fuck is he?"

"He's taking Mark to the airport, you stupid cow!" Jerry interjected.

Wendy turned her gaze on him like a pair of battery guns. "Who you calling a stupid cow?"

"You know what I caught her doing today?" Jerry wasn't pleased.

Peaches slipped her sandals off and brought her feet up onto the couch so her knees were up around her chin. Wendy may have had panties on, but Peaches didn't. Jerry looked down between her legs then back up to her face. He grinned.

"I'll tell you later."

"Be a dear, Jerry, and get me another drink," Wendy demanded, holding out her empty glass.

Jerry took her glass and went to the bar.

"God, this thing is uncomfortable," Wendy complained, indicating her bra. "Ever wear one of these?"

"I'm afraid I don't have the right equipment to wear one of those."

"That's right, you've got little titties!" This, for some reason, made her dissolve into raucous laughter. "Jerry, doesn't she have little titties?"

"I don't know," came the reply, "I've never seen them."

Men can lie so easily.

"Show him your titties."

"I will not."

"Here, help me get this off," she said, struggling with her bra hooks.

It was an effort but they finally got it undone. There were eight hooks keeping it together. When it finally did come off, there was tit-flesh everywhere.

"That's better," she said, rubbing her boobs where the steel girders had cut into them. "Now, let's see yours and we'll compare." Wendy turned to look at her. Peaches noticed she was drooling out of the corner of her mouth.

Peaches shrugged, put her feet back on the floor and pulled off the tank top.

"There you go," she said.

Wendy put a hand under each of her own massive breasts and tried to lift them up. At least half of each boob hung over her hands.

"Ok. Jerry, whose are bigger?"

"Yours are of course, my darling."

She turned to her. "See?" she said, triumphantly.

Wendy took another drink. Looking at Jerry, Peaches sipped her orange juice. Looking at her, Jerry sipped his drink. Peaches put her feet back up on the couch. Jerry stared at her cunt. Wendy took another drink. Jerry took another sip from his glass, never taking his eyes off Peaches' crotch. Peaches played with her right nipple. Jerry relocated his hard-on to a more comfortable position. Wendy burped, tried to take another drink and spilled most of it down her chest. Peaches stole a hand around her leg and started playing with her clit. Jerry grinned. Wendy dropped her glass and started snoring quietly.

"Thank God for that!" Jerry exclaimed. "I thought she was never going to pass out."

Peaches stood up. "Well, now that my hostess has passed I'd better be going," she said, teasing.

"Oh, no you don't." Jerry pulled her towards him and sat her on his lap facing him. He kissed her between her breasts and sucked each nipple in turn. Peaches left a big damp spot on his trousers.

"When's Ron back?" Jerry wanted to know.

Peaches looked at the clock. It was nearly five thirty. "He left an hour ago. It's ninety minutes to the airport and ninety minutes back. Mark's plane leaves at seven so, depending on whether Ron stays for the plane to leave or not, he'll be back sometime between seven thirty and nine."

"Gives us at least two hours."

"I was planning on washing my hair tonight."

"You can do that on Ron's time. This is my time."

"What makes you think I want any more to do with you?"

"The way you're rubbing your pussy against my hard-on."

"Oh. I was hoping you wouldn't notice. By the way, what was it you were going to tell me about before?"

"Hmm?" Jerry replied, while sucking on her left nipple.

"You know, about what - oh, that feels so good, do the right one a bit - about what you caught Wendy doing today."

"I don't think you want to know."

Peaches grabbed his ears and pulled him away from her. Staring down at him she said, "Oh, yes I do!"

"Ok. If you want."

Jerry brought his hands up so he could rub her boobs and nipples while he told his story. Peaches continued rocking back and forth on the hardness in his pants.

"After you left this morning I went to bed in one of the spare bedrooms. Around two I was woken up by this noise coming from the master bedroom. I got up and quietly walked to the doorway to have a peek inside. There was Wendy, in all her glorious nakedness, on her hands and knees on the bed, tits swaying back and forth, with Mark in front having his dick sucked and Ron in back giving her a good fucking. Mark erupted in her mouth and Ron followed shortly after. She wanted more but they were incapable at the time. I went back to the other room and heard them talking and laughing. Soon, from the sound of Wendy's moans, it became evident that they had managed to get their dicks stiff again and fuck her some more.

"It makes me really worry who else she's screwing. First this Tommy business and now this. How long has she and Ron been at it? I can't have my wife screwing everybody she comes across."

Peaches didn't think Ron was habitually cheating on her, or even cheating on her at all. This was simply an aberration caused by opportunity and the events of the night, not to mention too much booze. Still, Jerry's little speech confirmed her suspicions. Ron had got his prick into Wendy. It was no wonder he didn't object to the way she was treating him. He felt really guilty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.