Peaches and Cream - Cover

Peaches and Cream

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Chapter 1: Peaches Finds Her True Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Peaches Finds Her True Love - A woman succumbs to her true lust with the help of her husband and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Workplace  

She doesn't know how she got into this - well, yes she does - but she doesn't know what she was going to do about it. It's turned into an obsession with her and she was afraid it would ruin her marriage, job and reputation.

Her name is Linda, but she has been known as Peaches all her life, a nickname her father gave her when she was a baby. She is a twenty eight year old secondary school English teacher, married with no children. Her husband's name is Ron and he works for the government. He's thirty one. They have been married for six years. The problem started because she likes to suck him off in the morning.


Maybe we should go back a step.

Peaches was raised in the suburbs. Mother, father and three sisters, one two years older and twins four years younger. Other than a few chaperoned school dances, she had never been on a real date until she turned sixteen. The boys were nice and she enjoyed their company, and occasionally engaged in kissing sessions.

Towards the end of her senior year she went out with Eddie. He was in the same class as her and was cute. She had wanted to go out with him for some time and finally, with the help of a mutual friend, he asked her.

On their first date they went to the movies in his father's car. She had to be back home by eleven so they only had a little time to talk after the show. He kissed her goodnight when he let her off and she thought she was in heaven. Her whole body just seemed to explode with tingly feelings.

The second date was much like the first, only they made sure they had a bit more time for kissing. The third date they skipped the movie and went straight for the kissing. But, when they parked in a secluded place and got into the back seat for more room, things started to get out of hand. The kissing was great but Peaches noticed Eddie's hand slipping around from her back to press against the side of her left breast. The hand slipped more and more until it was almost covering her breast. She pushed the hand away, thinking that would be the last of it but the hand slowly sneaked back as they kissed. Whatever she did she couldn't seem to stop the assault on her heavily defended breasts.

Heavily defended because the bra she was wearing was quite padded. She didn't feel she was very well endowed on the chest and was very self-conscious about it. (She still doesn't think her breasts are very big - 36B, which looks even smaller on her 5 foot 5 inch frame - but Ron says it's not the size that matters but how nice they look. He thinks most large breasts are pretty grotesque and that hers are very pretty, firm, high on her chest and with half dollar sized coral colored areolas and long, fat nipples. She loves him for it but still wishes they were a bit bigger.)

Finally she pulled away from the kiss and pushed Eddie's hands from her blouse where he was trying to undo the buttons. They wrestled a bit and Peaches was just about to tell him he had better take her home when her hand accidently (or so she thought at the time) landed on his lap and touched the lump in his pants. It was like an electric shock or touching something hot. She pulled her hand away as quickly as possible but she could still feel the imprint of his cock on her palm. She looked at her hand in wonder.

Eddie couldn't figure out why she had stopped struggling but wasn't one to let an opportunity slip by. By the time Peaches came back to her senses he had unbuttoned her blouse, pushed her bra up, and was licking one of her nipples. Her nipples have always been very sensitive, which she discovered when she began masturbating at age thirteen, so this brought her around with a start. She looked wide-eyed at Eddie and he backed away a bit. He probably thought she was going to scream or hit him or something.

All she could do, though, was stare. Then her stare slipped down to the bulge in his pants. Slowly her hand made its way back down to Eddie's crotch to touch his cock. As she rubbed her hand reverently up and down it, she looked Eddie straight in the eyes as if she was in a trance. He leaned forward and kissed her, rubbing her breasts and taking the opportunity to reach behind her and undo her bra, taking it and her blouse off.

"Do you want to see it?" Eddie asked.

"Oh, yes! Can I?" she whispered, hoarsely.

"Of course."

Eddie unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. Peaches couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was beautiful.

"It's beautiful."

"Haven't you ever seen one before?"

"No - never."

"You can touch it if you want."

"Can I?"

Peaches didn't need to be invited twice. She reached down to Eddie's prick and took it in her hand. She was amazed how hard yet how soft it was. It was like a steel rod wrapped in very soft kid leather with a marshmallow knob at the end. She rubbed it gently up and down. Eddie slid down in the seat and moaned. She asked if she had hurt him.

"No, of course not. It feels good. In fact, you don't have to be so gentle with it. Rub it a bit harder and faster."

She did as she was asked. Eddie turned his head and began sucking on her nipples which got her even hotter. Suddenly, Eddie stiffened up and moaned, and white gooey stuff pumped out the end of his cock. Peaches had just performed her first and, surprisingly, one of her few hand-jobs.

"Oh, no!" Eddie groaned.

"What's the matter?" Peaches asked, a little panicky.

"There's cum all over the car, my dad'll kill me. And it's all over my pants!"

It was all over Peaches' hand, too. Absently, she licked at it. The taste was remarkable, a bit salty, a bit bitter and a bit like oysters which she loved. She took another lick.

Eddie looked surprised. "Do you like that stuff?"

"Yes, it's nice," Peaches said dreamily. "Can you do some more?"

"Not right away. But there's still some oozing out if you want to suck on my cock."

Her head went straight down to his lap and she sucked the soft penis into her mouth, tasting and swallowing what little remained of his orgasm. To her surprise Eddie's cock started growing big again until it filled her mouth with its hardness.

"Keep doing that and you can have another taste," Eddie advised.

Using his hands Eddie directed Peaches to move her head up and down as she sucked. He played with her nipples which got her even hotter. When he filled her mouth with his cum she had her own orgasm. And she hadn't even touched herself!

Peaches came up for air and leaned back in the seat. Eddie kissed her and they necked for a while. She held onto his flaccid cock the entire time.

"Make it go hard again," Peaches asked.

"You don't know much about cocks, do you?'' he replied. "I have very little control over the little beast. After a couple of cums it takes a while to recuperate. But there's other ways we can amuse ourselves."

They kissed some more and Eddie kissed and sucked on her breasts and nipples. He put his hand up her skirt so Peaches took off her panties to give him better access. He fingered her to another orgasm; he was the first person other than herself to have touched her pussy. Finally his "little beast" came back to life. She went down on it as fast as she could.

Eddie took his jeans down so he'd be more comfortable and Peaches came face to face with her first pair of testicles. She knew they were there and what they were for but she had no idea of what they looked like. She fell in love with them almost as much as she loved his penis and spent almost as much time kissing and licking them as she did his cock. Later in their relationship Peaches used to lie on her back as he dangled his balls in her mouth. She'd suck and lick them for hours.

After he came in her mouth again he took her home. Peaches couldn't find her panties and suspected Eddie had kept them as a souvenir, even though he said he didn't know where they were. She didn't care.

They dated over the summer until it was time for her to go to college. Peaches sucked Eddie's balls dry every time they went out, usually once in the car when they were driving to wherever they were going, again if they parked somewhere and lastly in front of her house when he dropped her home. She just couldn't get enough of Eddie's cock or his sweet cum. She was an addicted cocksucker but, amazingly, she was also still a virgin.


At college Peaches settled down to studying and getting good grades. She missed Eddie's cock but was too busy and, probably closer to the real reason, too shy to establish a relation with anybody. Masturbation was her only relief. Towards the end of the first year she met Martin, who was a couple of years older than her. On their second date she sucked him off twice and also had oral sex performed on her for the first time ever. It nearly blew her mind! The most Eddie ever did was finger her to orgasm. Having her pussy licked was much better than that - by about a thousand times!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.