Bad Heather - Cover

Bad Heather

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Oh please, Harold, you didn't!" Janice gasped, listening to his tale.

"God help me, Janice, it's out of control. As I was spanking her she just grabbed my hard-on and wouldn't let go. Things got completely carried away."

"How bad?" Janice asked, lying on her own bed, naked, preparing for the big night.

"Bad. She was completely naked in my lap, and I had two fingers inside of her making her come."

Janice found her own hand reaching between her legs, unconsciously.

"Harold, how come you're telling me everything? You could have tried to keep it a secret. You could have gone further."

"She's our daughter. You need to know. I'm not proud of what I'm doing, but I couldn't keep it from you. Not this. You're too important to me. I couldn't keep a secret like this from you. I wouldn't." Harold was adamant.

She thought about secrets. Bad secrets. Secrets that could destroy a marriage. "Anything else I should know about?"

"She did the same for me. She got me off with her hand. She begged me to. She pleaded with me to teach her."

"How was it? What was it like to have your little girl stroke your cock until it erupted?" Janice was stroking her own pussy, which was leaking heavily.

"Unbelievable. I thought my head would explode. It was like being with you for the first time, all over again."

"Harold, try to keep it under control. I don't want you fucking our little girl. I'll be there soon and you can play out all your dreams and fantasies on me. I promise."

"I miss you so much, Janice. Are you lonely there?" Harold asked.

She hesitated. Secrets. Maybe some should remain secret. "They're keeping me awful busy, and there's a lot of entertaining and visiting with clients and partners, so I don't think about it most of the time. But I do miss you terribly."

"Come home, Janice."

"Just a few more days, it's almost all over."

It wasn't all over for Janice yet. Today was the second day of meetings with the customer, a team of three from Singapore. Things were going really well, and Roger assured her that she'd made a huge difference in the success of the project, and would have a bonus suitable to her contribution. He'd been hinting at mid five figures. If she could just last two more days.

She needed to get dressed. Tonight was Karaoke night, and Melissa would be by any minute to meet her so they could join the negotiating team.


Lynn was visiting again, and the girls were making another last minute attempt at blasting out a dozen or more college applications. They were all past the deadline, but they'd lowered their standards and were taking their chances.

Harold had just gotten back from his third meeting with Martha, and this time Bart had spent 20 minutes with him as well. The man was walking charisma. Incredible. When he stood and shook Harold's hand, welcoming him to the team, Harold had almost wanted to kneel and kiss his ring. The salary was under 40K, not much more than half of what he'd been earning, but God! what an opportunity.

He was dressing down, and had only gotten as far as getting his sweatpants on when an enormous crash from down the hall had him bolting out the door. Looking into Heather's room, he could see her bed had collapsed, and the mattress was hanging at an angle, half on the floor.

The girls were sitting on the floor, looking half in shock, half ashamed.

"What the hell happened here?" Harold shouted.

Heather climbed to her feet, dressed in her bikini and her pool wrap. "We were playing around, and the bed just gave out."

Lynn stepped forward, her young body even less clothed than Heather's. She was dressed in her bikini only. "It was my fault Mr. Payne. I was teasing her, and started tickling her. When she got away from me I jumped on her and the bed gave out."

Harold just shook his head. "Just get out of here for now. I'll see what I can do."

The girls shuffled out of the room, head down. They picked up the pile of applications they'd been working on and headed downstairs.

Harold meanwhile surveyed the damage. It looked like nothing major. It was an old bed frame and one of the cross-members had come apart. The metal looked bent. He retreated to the garage for a couple of tools, and had it back together in less than 20 minutes.

When he headed downstairs, he sought out Heather working at the dining room table.

"Heather, can I see you alone a minute, in my study?"

Heather got up and walked over to him, "I'm sorry Daddy. It was an accident."

He turned and walked to his study, his daughter following closely behind. He waited for her to enter the room and was about to close the door, when Lynn showed up in the doorway.

"It was my fault. If you're going to punish anyone, it should be me," Lynn argued.

"Lynn, when Heather has friends over, she's responsible for their behavior as well. Even if you did it, it's still her responsibility."

"Please, Mr. Payne! She tried to stop me, honestly. It was all my fault."

"No, Lynn. It's my fault too. It's Ok," Heather told her friend. She leaned over her father's chair, kneeling on the seat, her body over the back, her arms resting on his desk. Her ass stuck out provocatively.

Lynn wouldn't give up. "Please, Mr. Payne. Let me share in the punishment. I'll hate myself it she has to take it alone." She rushed forward and leaned over the desk beside her friend, her own rear end jutting out. She opened her legs wide to steady herself. "Just a little, please, so she doesn't bare the whole brunt of it. I swear I'll never tell or anything. Please."

Harold looked at the little girl, and his hands were already trembling. He glanced over at his daughter.

"Yes Dad, it's Ok. Let us share this one."

Harold closed his eyes and took a big breath. When he opened them, his daughter had gotten up and was standing beside her friend, holding her by the shoulders. "Lynn first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.