Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 12: Something New

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Something New - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria’s mother gives birth, and Victoria faces some ramifications from her transformation.

Andrea drove as fast as she could to bring Victoria to the hospital. Victoria barely noticed any of the drive, her mind was in another place. She was very anxious. She was about to be a father. As soon as they got to the hospital, Victoria leaned to the driver’s seat, kissed Andrea goodbye and headed for her mother’s delivery room. “I’ll call you later.” She heard Andrea shout as she ran in. Victoria glanced back to smile at Andrea and blew a kiss to her. With that, Andrea drove away.

Victoria quickly headed for the information desk to ask where her mother was. The receptionist took a few seconds to answer, distracted like everyone around her by Victoria’s naked body. As soon as she knew where to find her mother she quickly dashed to the location, hoping she was not too late. The people in the hall all watched as her ass, cock and breasts bounced as she ran.

A nurse stopped her as soon as she reached the delivery room. Victoria tried to enter but the nurse insisted that Victoria needed to cover up before she went in. Being naked she could pose a sanitation risk in the delivery room.

Victoria looked sternly at the nurse, pulled her in for a kiss and told her flat out she did not wear clothes, ever. The nurse was too dazed from Victoria’s kiss to respond. Victoria smiled as she proceeded to enter the room. All it took was a kiss from her and anyone was putty in her hands. Another benefit of being a Sex Goddess.

Once she was in the delivery room Victoria ran right to her mother’s bedside. Helen looked up and smiled through her pain at the sight of her daughter. Victoria smiled back at her mother as she took her mother’s hand, happy she had not arrived too late.

Helen’s smile faded as another contraction hit her. Victoria winced as her mother squeezed her hand through the contraction. Just as her mother began to relax her grip Victoria was addressed by the attending doctor. “Excuse me, miss, but who are you and why are you in this delivery room?” She asked.

“She’s the baby’s father.” Helen grunted, squeezing Victoria’s hand as another contraction took hold of her. “She cannot be the father, she’s a wom...” the doctor began before her eyes caught sight of Victoria’s cock. Her eyes widened at the sight. She was even more stunned to see that Victoria was naked.

Victoria knew exactly what the doctor was about to ask and pre-empted her. “I’m a Sex Goddess, that’s why I’m here in this room naked. Sex Goddesses do not wear clothes, ever. And yes, the cock you see hanging from my crotch is real. I’m the one who impregnated her.”

Victoria’s answer did little to dispel the doctor’s confusion but she knew this was the best she was going to get right now. She simply shrugged, resuming her duties. Right now, her first priority was helping Helen birth her baby. A consummate professional, she wasn’t going to let something like a naked woman barging in stop her from completing her duties.

Victoria could see the pain her mother was in as she pushed. She’d already been in labor for an hour by the time Victoria had arrived. It hurt Victoria to see her mother in so much pain, even with the epidural she had been given. She had an idea of what she could do. The pain she was experiencing was from giving birth. Babies were the ultimate result of sex, so maybe she could use her powers to relieve her mother’s pain. She hoped she was right.

She closed her eyes and focused on her mother’s pain. Suddenly she felt a rush of energy leave her body and enter her mother’s through their joined hands. Victoria smiled as she heard a sigh of relief from her mom. Opening her eyes she saw Helen relax as the pain of birthing started to subside. It was not complete relief, but to Victoria’s satisfaction, it was enough to release most of the pain her mother was in. As the delivery progressed Victoria would have to release another wave of healing energy into her mom at various times.

The constant use of her powers was also very draining on Victoria. She too started to pant and sweat from the exertion of helping her mother’s pain. Helen smiled each time she felt that wave of relief, smiling at her daughter and silently thanking her for making this birth easier. Victoria ignored her own fatigue. She had made this baby too, so she knew it was only right for her to help her mother any way she could.

As Victoria held her mother’s hand as she continued to push, she noticed a pretty little nurse attending in the room. She was the quintessential nurse fantasy. Long brown hair, lovely brown eyes with pink lips and pale skin. Her nurse uniform clung tightly to her body. It was straining to hold her enormous breasts and the buttons threatening to pop. Her white nurse’s skirt was a little too short to cover her bulbous ass. The bottom of her cheeks were barely covered. Her legs were encased in cute, white tights.

Victoria’s cock throbbed looking at her. The sexy little nurse couldn’t take her eyes off Victoria either. Her gaze was constantly moving to Victoria’s hard cock. Occasionally Victoria spotted the nurse eyeing up her breasts as well. She was so enticed by the way Victoria was standing here in the delivery room, naked for all to see.

Victoria just smiled at the nurse. After unleashing another wave of relief to her mother, she walked up to the nurse and whispered in her ear. As Victoria walked back to her mother’s side the nurse shivered. Victoria simply told the nurse she’d come find her after the birthing was over. Her mother was most important right now, sex would have to wait.

Helen’s gasps had deepened. She knew the baby’s head was crowning. Their child was coming. Victoria could feel pain in her hand as her mother’s nails dug into her. Helen’s face was clenched in pain, grunting and screaming as she pushed. Victoria’s heart beat fast as she watched her mother birth their child. She stroked her mother’s hair, kissed her forehead and held her hand tight. She made sure to continually remind her mother she was here for her, for their baby.

Helen’s pain started to escalate as she continued to push. It was taking more of Victoria’s power to keep Helen’s strain down. Helen let out a loud scream as the baby’s head exited her birth canal. A long sigh of relief followed once the head had passed, the worst part now over. She pushed again, working now on pushing the baby’s body through her.

The pretty nurse and the matronly doctor were both in front of Helen, encouraging her as the baby pushed further out. After two hours since Victoria’s arrival, and three hours since her water broke, the last of their baby exited Helen’s birth canal. Victoria smiled as she watched the doctor pick up the baby and begin to clean it.

Within seconds she heard the baby’s first cries. Helen and Victoria’s hearts fluttered as the baby’s cries reached their ears. Helen was overjoyed, tears of joy streaming from her eyes. She finally had her second child. Victoria was very happy too. She was a father. She could not wait to hold her daughter. Both Helen and Victoria were shocked when the doctor announced the baby’s sex.

“Congratulations, it’s a boy.” The doctor told them. Victoria was stunned. She was so sure that it would be a girl. She did not have the genes necessary to sire a boy. Not that she knew of. She had not had her DNA tested since she became a Sex Goddess. She could see that the doctor was not joking with them. There was a penis on that baby.

Despite being unprepared for having a boy, she already had a name for him in mind. “Would the father like to cut the umbilical cord?” The nurse asked. Victoria nodded and walked up to her baby, taking the scissors the doctor handed her and cut the cord. As she cut the cord, the doctor took a vial and filled it with some of the cord blood. “We’re pretty sure it’s a boy, but we have to test to make sure. After all, your baby could be a girl who has Milton’s Syndrome.” She said.

Victoria smiled as she looked at her son. She didn’t need to wait for the test. She knew it was a boy. He was so cute, and so big. “May we have the name for this little guy?” The nurse asked. Helen looked like she was about to speak, but Victoria spoke before she could. “His name is Adon.” Victoria told the nurse.

Victoria knew the name was perfect for him. This little guy would become an Adonis. Girls everywhere would want him. She remembered what Eros had told her. As the child of a Sex Goddess he would be truly handsome, virile and strong.

“Aiden?” the nurse asked her. “Yes, but not spelled how you would think. It is spelled A-D-O-N.” She said as she looked to her mother. Helen was upset about Victoria jumping in, but a look from Victoria was all it took to tell her that the name she gave was final. Helen wanted to protest, but the aura Victoria was giving off told her it was no use.

“Does he have a middle name? And what last name should be on there?” She asked again. “Malcolm.” Helen spoke. Victoria knew where that name came from. That had been her father’s name. “His last name is Simmons, like mine.” Helen continued.

Victoria watched as the nurse put all the info down before putting Helen Simmons in the mothers’ name slot. “Do we have the father’s name?” The nurse asked. “Yes, Victoria.” Victoria told the nurse. “Father’s last name?” she asked after jotting down Victoria’s name. “It’s just Victoria. I don’t have a last name. Goddesses don’t have last names.”

The nurse was taken aback but she did as told and put Victoria under the father’s name. Victoria smiled. In a way it gave legal status to her new self. After all, she did not have any form of identification for her new self. Even if she did, she could not carry it around since she had no purse or wallet. Her naked body had nothing to hold any form of identification.

Adon was put through all necessary tests, cleaned and then handed to Helen. Helen had a great smile across her face as she viewed her new baby. Tears of joy came to her eyes as she thought of all the years she had yearned for a second child. Sure, it was from the strangest of events, but she still had gotten something that she thought impossible before. She did not care at this moment that the baby she was holding was supposedly her daughter’s, that her supposed daughter was the one who got her pregnant.

In a way, if the woman who impregnated her was her daughter, the child fathered by her late husband, it was almost like Malcolm had still given her that second child. She finally had a son. Though she wondered if finally having a son meant she had lost her daughter.

She looked up at Victoria, her new baby’s father, and mouthed a thank you to her. Victoria could see her mother’s joy. She leaned down and kissed her. “You’re welcome, mom. I know it’s strange how you got pregnant with him, that I knocked you up without asking you, but I know how happy you are to have him.” Helen nodded. She soon handed the baby to the doctor and he was taken to the nursery. Helen then fell asleep once they moved her to her post-op room. She was very tired. Victoria placed a quick kiss on her mother’s head, then left the room to go see her son again.

Victoria smiled as she looked in the nursery window at her son. He was so cute and precious, and he was hers. She shivered a bit as her nipples rubbed against the cold glass. She just stood there, she did not know for how long, just happily viewing her baby. Every time he yawned, flailed or stretched, she felt her heart flutter. After a while, she left the nursery to head back to her mom. She hoped she’d woken up by now.

A smile was still on Victoria’s face as she entered her mother’s room. The smile coming from a combination of seeing her son and others staring at her body. Many had looked in awe at this gorgeous, naked woman walking through the hospital. She had caught many guys, and a few girls, staring at her tits and ass. Along with quite a few women drooling over her cock. She had paid them no mind, just enjoying their stares, shaking her tits, ass and cock seductively to entice them. Strangely right now sex was not at the forefront of her mind. Teasing was all she would do for right now.

She walked up to her mother’s bed and watched as she roused from sleep. She smiled at Victoria again as Victoria stroked her hair. She then bent down and kissed her mother’s lips, which Helen eagerly returned. Victoria could see that it was hard for Helen to lay up enough to kiss her, so she briefly separated their lips and got into the bed with her.

She resumed kissing her mother once she was laying upon her. Helen could feel her daughter’s breasts mashing against her own and felt her daughter’s hard cock brushing against her mons. All that separated them was Helen’s hospital gown. That would not do. Victoria lifted her hand to the neck of her mother’s gown.

With a downward swipe of her hand Victoria tore the gown from her mother. With nothing on below the gown, this left Helen naked. The gown lay on the floor, thought it did not look like it had been torn, but removed. Victoria knew her mother was in no shape right now to have sex. For now, that did not matter to her. She was content just to lie on her naked mother, lovingly kissing her as their naked bodies rubbed against each other.

The kisses were not the usual hot and heavy kisses they shared. Just the gentle kisses of two lovers basking in the glow of a joyous event. In time Victoria felt her mother’s kisses become less active. She knew Helen was falling asleep. Slowly she broke the lip lock with her mother, watching with a serene smile as her mother once again fell into slumber.

Victoria got up and off the bed as her mother drifted off. Victoria was a little miffed her body was betraying her. Somehow the sweet, tender kisses she had shared with her mother had reignited her desires. She guessed that being a Sex Goddess meant that her desires would never be put off for long.

Now that most of the day’s stresses had passed her urges returned in full force. She leaned down and placed one last kiss on her mother’s lips before stepping out of the room once more. Once again she was on the hunt. With all the stares she’d received earlier, she knew it would be easy to find someone to sate her.

It happened quicker than she expected. Once in the hallway she ran into the lovely little nurse from the delivery room. A quick glance at her badge revealed her name was Candi. “How apt a name for her.” Victoria thought. She’d be the perfect person to take the edge off, especially because Victoria knew Candi wanted her. Without a second thought, Victoria grabbed Candi. She yelped in surprise as she was pulled into an empty room. She barely had time to register what happened before Victoria began to kiss her.

As they kissed Victoria waved her arm at the door. She smiled as she heard the small click. The door was now locked, no one would intrude on them. Candi did not object one bit. She’d been thinking about Victoria since she left the birthing room. After what she had viewed in the delivery room she really hoped to see Victoria again.

She wanted to be fucked by this woman so badly. It was just so arousing to see such a gorgeous, well-endowed woman walking around naked. The fact that this woman also had a huge cock just made her all the more enticing. As soon as Candi knew it was Victoria who had grabbed her and started kissing her, she eagerly reciprocated Victoria’s affections.

She whined as Victoria stopped kissing her. Victoria could see the look of lust burning in Candi’s eyes. She really wanted Victoria. Feeling in a teasing mood, Victoria put her lips to Candi’s ear as she took one of Candi’s hands and put it right on her cock. The nurse moaned as Victoria’s cock filled her hand. It was so big, hot and hard.

“You really want this big dick, don’t you?” Victoria whispered seductively into the nurse’s ear. “Yessss.” She gasped. “Have you ever taken a dick this big?” Victoria asked. “Nooo.” She wheezed, dripping heavily between her legs. “You don’t even care that this big, beautiful cock is attached to a woman?” She teased.

“Noo, just please, fuck me.” Candi begged. Victoria grinned wickedly as she licked over the nurse’s ear. “Not yet. I want you to stroke it. I want you to feel how big it is. I want you to know how hard it is for you. I want you to know exactly what I’m going to shove into your pretty pussy.” She growled. The nurse shivered in arousal, her breath laboring. She wanted Victoria inside her now.

Sadly this gorgeous woman was denying her. She was so intrigued by Victoria. She’d seen women in porn who had dicks but you could tell they had once been men. She could see Victoria was all woman. She was also very sure this woman did not have Milton’s Syndrome, so how did she have this magnificent cock?

Her hand still shaking with desire, Candi began to slowly pump her hand up and down Victoria’s cock. She moaned as she felt the thick head in her hand, her fingers getting wet with pre-cum. When it would reach the bottom and she’d feel Victoria’s large balls she’d shiver. Victoria just breathed a little deeper as the nurse stroked, a wicked grin still on her face. After a few strokes, she let go and began to cup Victoria’s nuts.

She was shocked as she cupped the nuts in her palm to feel some wetness at the tips of her fingers. She had to see why. To her surprise, she found that Victoria had a pussy as well. She looked right in Victoria’s eyes with wonder. “Yes, I have both.” Victoria teased as she put her own fingers into her snatch, got them wet and stuck them in the nurse’s mouth.

The nurse’s eyes closed in wonder, sensuously sucking Victoria’s fingers clean of her juices. “Have you ever been with another woman?” Victoria asked as Candi finished cleaning her fingers. “Noooo.” She whispered breathily. “Never before.” Victoria giggled. “Isn’t it arousing, your first time with a woman and that woman has a bigger dick than any guy you’ve been with?”

The nurse moaned as Victoria said this. She’d never wanted to be with another woman, but Victoria was just so enticing. She was sure Victoria just had a penis. The number of women with Milton’s Syndrome was very low, and the number of them who possessed both parts was even rarer. Maybe this woman was one of them, but Candi doubted that. She’d never heard of a Milton who walked around naked. There was definitely something more to this woman, and it only made Candi want her more.

Victoria just smiled as she coated her fingers again, spread her juices on the nurse’s lips, and then kissed her hotly. Candi could not hold back any longer. She pulled Victoria to her, groping her tits and ass hard. Victoria shuddered at the nurse’s sudden zeal. It made her hot. In her passion, Victoria put her hands to the middle of the nurse’s uniform and tore it open, along with her bra.

Neither of the garments was damaged and the action freed probably the most wonderful set of tits Victoria had ever seen other than her own. They were F-cups with beautiful, inch long pink nipples. They matched perfectly with her pale skin. “Mmm.” Victoria moaned as she licked her lips. They were pretty firm too. Not as firm as her own but still nice. Victoria eagerly cupped them both, delighting in filling her hands with so much boob.

“Mmmmm, so nice. You have very nice tits.” She growled. The nurse was panting as Victoria continued to heft and squeeze her mounds. The feel of Victoria’s deft fingers pushing into her tits made her wet. She jumped when Victoria bent down and took one nipple in her mouth.

Victoria was shocked when a stream of milk came into her mouth as she sucked Candi’s tit. She let go briefly, licking her lips. “You’re a mom, aren’t you?” Victoria asked. “Yes, my baby was just born a few months ago. He made my tits so much bigger. All that milk brought me up two cup sizes.” Victoria shivered hearing this.

“Mmmm, been a while since I had a good MILF.” She teased. “That’s going to make this even better.” She then went back to sucking Candi’s tits. She swallowed a good few mouthfuls of milk as she sucked and licked those lovely tits. She had to laugh that a complete stranger’s milk was the first she ever tasted besides her own.

Victoria could not wait any longer. It was time to show this pretty little thing a good fucking. She reached under the nurse’s skirt and tore off her panties. The nurse gasped as the rush of air flew over her mons. Victoria then grabbed her cock, pushed it under Candi’s skirt and smiled as her crown kissed the nurse’s lower lips. The tiniest fraction of her head pushed between the nurse’s wet lips. She wanted more, but Victoria was tormenting her.

“Tell me you want it.” Victoria commanded. Candi was very hot now, she was begging to be filled. “Pleeeeeaasse, take your huge cock and FUCK ME.” She screamed. Those words made Victoria grin. “As you wish.” She teased and shoved her cock deep into the nurse in one stroke. Candi was so hot she had no trouble taking Victoria’s cock.

“Fuuuucccckkkk, that’s gooooodddd.” She growled from deep within. She had never been this full. Even her well hung ex, the man who knocked her up, wasn’t this big. Victoria gave her no time to adjust. This was a quickie and their time was running out. She grabbed the nurse’s hips and pounded hard and fast into the pretty minx. Candi grunted and growled with her moans as Victoria pounded her, her body shaking and jumping with each thrust pounded into her pussy. “Fuck me hard, make me come.” She whined. Victoria smiled. That was the plan.

Victoria did not let up. She pounded hard and fast into her latest conquest. Her hips were almost a blur. Candi was panting from feeling practically every inch of her insides touched and pounded by such a big dick. She was further surprised when Victoria grabbed her sides and pulled her up until their bodies were mashed against each other. Candi moaned even louder as Victoria started thrusting harder into her channel.

She could barely focus. Her mind was clouded from bouncing on Victoria’s cock. Her arms hung slack over Victoria’s shoulders as her head rested on one. Victoria’s concentration and speed never waned. Soon she could feel Candi’s walls squeezing her prick. Victoria knew she was about to come.

She smiled and let herself go as the nurse came. Victoria grunted deeply as shots of her jizz shot deep into Candi’s soaking pussy. The nurse was hit so hard she passed out. Victoria saw this as she came down from her own come. She pulled herself out of Candi’s well-fucked snatch and laid her on the bed nearby.

Candi lay happily passed out on the bed. Her uniform was bunched up around her waist and to the sides of her breasts. She was wiped out. Victoria had fucked her senseless. Victoria did not want the pretty little thing getting in trouble, so she waved her arm and the nurse’s uniform and panties were back in place, as if nothing had happened. She didn’t eat her cum from inside the nurse. She wanted the pretty nurse to spend the rest of her day with Victoria’s cum inside her.

She walked over to Candi and kissed her to wake her up. As soon as she was awake Victoria forced her tit in the nurse’s face. “Drink up, you’ll need the energy.” Victoria told her. Candi obeyed, greedily gulping down Victoria’s milk. In no time she felt herself perk up again, full of energy from Victoria’s special milk. Full and satisfied, Victoria pulled the nurse from her breast and gave her a final kiss before she turned and walked out the door. The nurse just lay there for a bit, luxuriating in the afterglow of the best sex she’d had in years before getting up and continuing her rounds.

Victoria, meanwhile, had returned to her mother’s room. Helen was still asleep right now, resting from her tiring day. As Victoria sat down, Candi entered the room. This time she was holding a sleeping Adon. She gave Victoria’s son to her, then left, mouthing a happy “thank you” to Victoria. Before she rose back up from handing Victoria her son, Victoria brought the nurse’s face to her own and kissed her. As Candi walked out Victoria gave a small swat to her butt.

Victoria happily held her son, cooing at him and stroking his cheek as he slept. Soon he began to stir, crying in hunger. Before Helen could be awoken Victoria took the boy to her breast and began to nurse him. Her cock vanished as she put her nipple to his lips. As he began to suckle Victoria reclined in the chair near her mother’s bed, happily nursing her son.

She had decided early in Helen’s pregnancy she’d be the one nursing the baby most of the time. She would let her mother nurse the child occasionally but mostly he would nurse from her. Her son would grow up strong. She could already tell a great future for him. She would teach him everything there was to know about sex. Once he was old enough he would be fucking her and their mother. Her mother was going to be a sex toy for their son. Any time he needed it, she’d give it. She knew he’d be a big man. Just born and already two feet tall.

For the next five days Victoria stayed in the hospital with her mom. She happily waited on her as she recovered from birthing their baby. She occasionally let Helen nurse the baby but mostly she nursed him. She had nursed Helen some as well, to let the restorative powers of her milk help her mother heal from the delivery. After five days it was finally time for them to go home.

Victoria waited for her mom to pull the car around and happily loaded a sleeping Adon into his car seat once Helen pulled up. They did not head home immediately. They went out to the park first. After spending five days cooped up in the hospital Helen wanted to spend some time outdoors. Victoria noticed as they walked through the park that Helen was very quiet and did not look at her. She grew worried.

Even later, when they went for dinner, as Helen wanted a nice meal but had no energy to cook, Helen was quiet and paid little attention to Victoria. Once home, Helen headed immediately to their room. Victoria went to her old room first. Now that she slept with her mom they had converted her room into Adon’s nursery. She smiled as she put her sleeping son in his crib. She gave a quick peck to his forehead then walked to her and her mother’s room.

Victoria was surprised to see when she got there that Helen had turned the lights out. She could see her mother was laying naked in bed, but strangely her back was turned to Victoria. Victoria grew worried again. “Mom, are you okay?” She asked. “Don’t call me that.” Helen said coldly. Victoria was shocked to hear her mom say this. “Why would I not call you that? You’re my mom, I’m your daughter.”

Helen huffed as Victoria said this. She turned to face Victoria with anger in her eyes. “You’re not my daughter. You look nothing like the girl I gave birth to. She had my hair, my eyes, and my lips. You don’t even have the name I gave her. You call yourself “Victoria” and you fuck me basically against my will if I dare call you the name I gave her, no matter where we are.”

Victoria was taken aback by this. Why was her mom acting like this? What had come over her? “Mom, what’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?” Helen grew angrier, tired of hearing this woman call her mom. Victoria watched as Helen quickly stood from the bed, went to her and delivered a hard slap to her face. “STOP CALLING ME THAT, I’M NOT YOUR MOTHER.” Helen yelled, not caring right now if she woke Adon.

Victoria started to cry. Why was her mother acting like this all of the sudden? The sting from Helen’s slap made it worse. Her mom had never hit her before. “Mom,” she sobbed, “why are you acting like this? Please tell me what happened. Why do you suddenly no longer see me as your daughter?”

Helen looked angrily at Victoria. “It was Adon. He reminded me of when my daughter was a baby. Reminded me of the sweet little girl I gave birth to. I loved my daughter more than anything but one day she vanished and some freak, some woman with huge breasts and a penis took her place. These thoughts aren’t new. They never left my mind. They always were in the back of my mind since you came along. Adon’s birth made me realize why I never let them go.”

Victoria felt her heart break hearing these words. Her mother didn’t see Victoria as her daughter. She saw Victoria as some “freak” and now she had found out her mother had not seen her as her daughter since she transformed. She put her face in her hands and cried. She didn’t even say “when you were a baby”.

With an indignant huff Helen got back on the bed. Victoria sat on there too, trying to approach her mom, but her mom pushed her away. She looked with teary eyes at her mom. “How can you say this? I AM YOUR DAUGHTER. You’re the woman who gave birth to me. Eros gave me this body, but you gave me life.” She cried.

Helen just shook her head angrily. “No, you’re not my daughter. My daughter was a shy and petite girl, with brown hair and eyes, and she did not have a penis. She wore clothes when she was outside too. My daughter wasn’t some amazon sex fiend with huge breasts and a penis, who fucked all around and went all over the world NAKED. My daughter did not fuck me, and you know what else, my daughter’s name was JANE, not VICTORIA, and she had my last name.”

All this broke Victoria’s heart to hear. Fresh tears welled in her eyes. They fell from her eyes to her large breasts. As she watched the tears glide down the slopes of her breasts, Victoria looked at her new body with disgust. For the first time ever she hated her new body. “You really don’t see me as your daughter?” She sobbed. Helen just nodded. Victoria had an idea of what to do.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.