Jane's Victory
Chapter 8: Loving Myself

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Loving Myself - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria enjoys some alone time.

A large smile spread across Victoria’s face as she walked through the now quiet streets from Layna’s apartment back to her home. Her body was still dripping wet from her shower but it was slowly drying. Less cars passed her on her walk home and with less people out there were less people staring at her. She didn’t mind. She’d had her fun for the night. She just enjoyed walking back home, a different route from before, naked under the moon and stars.

It was quite difficult for Victoria to figure out what she had come to like most about being a Sex Goddess. She was always torn the most between three aspects of her new life as to which was her favorite. The first was her new body. She loved her now enormous breasts and ass, and she really loved her cock. She was so happy to have the body she’d always wanted.

The second was all the sex she was having. Her adventures as a Sex Goddess had only begun a few weeks ago and already she was approaching having the kind of sex life she had always wanted to have. She was very eager to see what lay ahead for her with her new sex life.

The last was just simply that she could now go anywhere she wanted naked. It was even better now that she had dropped the Barriers. It felt amazing to be naked all the time and have her new body on display for everyone.

What was her favorite part always shifted depending on what she was doing. Her new body was her favorite part of her new life whenever she was looking in a mirror or any other reflection. During all her recent escapades her new sex life and what lay ahead for her became her favorite part.

Most of the time though, being naked was her favorite part, mainly because it was the part of her new life she experienced most. When she wasn’t viewing her new body or enjoying her better sex life, being naked took the helm as her favorite part of her new life. What she definitely knew was how much she loved her new life. It had only been five weeks since she had become a Sex Goddess and nothing could convince her that her old life was better.

As she walked home she passed over a bridge over the local freeway. Feeling naughty, she faced the freeway and stretched, showing off her enormous breasts to all the late night drivers. She thrust them out, jumped a little to make them bounce, and even gave a few tweaks to her nipples. A horn from a passing semi was all she needed to know at least one of them had seen her. Satisfied with her stunt, she walked off the bridge’s other side laughing joyfully at her audacity.

She knew at least one of the people who had seen her had gotten aroused. No way did they expect to see a girl with such huge boobs to be showing them off so openly. She loved the lust her new body inspired in people. There was no question in her mind that it did. Her night at Les Mis had proven that. So many there had given into her so easily, even without dropping her third Barrier. Even so, not all her escapades were done with lustful intent. Some were just her being playful. It was all just part of her learning what came with her new life.

She passed the park near her home a little after she’d gotten off the bridge. This late at night it was deserted and quite dark. Her home was just on the other side and she could speed up her return if she walked through it. Wanting a quick return home she decided to do so. Doing so would also mean living another of her long held fantasies. She had always wanted to walk through the park naked.

She knew it was illegal to go in at night but she did not care. Besides, she doubted any cop who stopped her would do anything. If any did stop her, and wanted anything from her, she’d gladly give it. She had no qualms about freely giving herself to others now. She was a Sex Goddess, it was her place to provide pleasure and fulfillment.

With that in mind, she made the turn and walked briskly through the park. It was very quiet in there at this time of night. The only sounds she heard were her feet hitting the stone path, and the light wind that blew over her naked body. Halfway through the park she got off the stone path and began to walk through the grass. A smile spread over her face again, loving the feeling of the grass on her bare feet. She laid down upon the dewy grass and rolled around, enjoying the sensation of the cool dew on her naked body. She laughed as she stood back up and saw the blades of grass clinging to her breasts, stomach and ass. With a swish of her hand, they all fell off.

Feeling mischievous, she approached a grove of trees, took her cock in her hand and pissed on the tree. She giggled again as she watched it steam up as it hit the ground. After a few seconds she stopped. She knew it was juvenile, but she did not find it any less funny. It was just something she imagined doing if she ever achieved the impossibility of having a cock of her own.

“No wonder guys always do that, it’s hilarious.” She thought as she finished. She was closing in on the other side of the park as she did this. She smiled as she exited the park. It was late, it was dark, and she could see her home as she exited. Nothing was lit, showing her that her mom was still sleeping. She walked up her front steps and with a wave of her arm unlocked the door. Once inside, she contemplated going up to her room to sleep, or even getting in bed with her mom, but there was just one small problem.

She wasn’t tired. In fact, she was still peppy and full of energy. Her whole day had been a sex filled adventure. It had all start with coming home and enjoying a surprise blowjob from Penelope. Then she twice got to fuck her mother’s ass, both in the privacy of their home and in public at the mall. Adding on the session with her mother when they got home, her adventures at Les Mis, and her tryst with Layna, she was energized like never before. Eros had told her the truth when she said that sex would feed and energize her. She felt fully awake and alert despite having been awake for the last eighteen hours.

It may have been late, but for Victoria the night still felt young. What could she do though? Nothing interesting was on TV right now, and there was really nothing else for her to do in the house. She was also still very horny, a state she had not left since her transformation. The biggest problem was she could not find anyone right now. Her mom would not be in the mood right now even if she could awaken her and most people were asleep right now. “All this energy and no one to fuck.” She thought disappointedly.

That is when an idea struck her, new ways for her to test the extent of her powers. Eros had told her the day of her transformation that she could do anything if it involved sex. If she could do anything as long as sex was involved, did that include anything with herself? It was worth a try. There was all sorts of odd fantasies she’d had about her solo adventures. She had always had a fantasy of eating herself out, but she was nowhere near flexible enough to do that. Maybe now she was. This quiet time seemed perfect for another test of her new powers.

She giddily ran upstairs to her room. She was very excited to test the extent of her powers for the second time, the first being her first time with her mother. She closed the door to her room and sat on her bed. She looked down and saw her cock bobbing hard and ready.

This brought another naughty idea to her, and she acted upon it immediately. She’d seen online many times guys who had tried to suck themselves off. Now, she wanted to see if she could. She opened her mouth and began to bend forward, inching her lips to her cock. She had loved sucking cock in her old life, and she loved the taste of her own cum. Why not try out her new talents on her own cock? She bent further and watched in amazement as her cock came closer to her mouth. It didn’t even hurt to bend this far. She guessed flexibility was another perk of being a Sex Goddess.

With a little more effort, the head of her cock was now in her mouth. “Mmmm.” She moaned as she felt her lips encircle the head of her cock. The moan reverberated through her shaft and made her moan more. This felt so good. She had to have more and pushed her cock further into her mouth. She continued to moan as her shaft was driven deeper into her mouth and throat.

“This is so fucking hot.” She thought. “I’m actually sucking my own dick.” With a hard push, half of her cock was in her mouth, the head bumping against the entrance to her throat. With another push, her entire cock was now in her mouth and down her throat. Her nose was now bumping against her balls. She smiled and moaned as she sucked. This felt so good. She had always loved sucking cock, loved the feeling of the shaft in her mouth, and now she got to feel that feeling with the added bonus of it being her own cock. It was so awesome to feel a cock in her mouth and her cock being sucked at the same time.

She gave a hearty suck and moaned as she felt the sensations from her cock. She was doubled over now and put her hands on her ass. She pulled her lips back until just the head was in her mouth, before letting go and licking the head. She then took the tip into her mouth again, and pushed hard on her ass to force her cock down her throat. She repeated her thrusts again and again, roughly forcing her cock down her throat.

She loved how this felt. No one could suck cock better than she could and now she was experiencing her own oral skills. She greedily lapped up all the pre-cum that her cock was releasing as she continued to suck. Her thrusting grew rougher as she fucked her own face. Sometimes she let her cock slip out of her mouth and licked and sucked on her balls. She even angled herself a few times so that her dick went right between her tits, allowing her to tit-fuck herself.

All of this together was getting her really hot and bothered. She could barely keep focus as she sucked her dick, lathing her tongue over the protuberant flesh and feeling every vein as her tongue washed her shaft. It throbbed hard as she bathed it lovingly, which made her moan deeper. She could feel her orgasm coming, so she quickly pulled her dick from between her tits and put her dick back in her mouth.

Immediately she began to thrust even harder down her own throat. Her cock was so deep in her throat she could barely breathe. It was absolutely amazing that she was flexible enough to not only suck her own dick but to deep throat herself too. She could not stop moaning knowing she was swallowing her own cock. That was all it took.

She couldn’t hold any longer, and let out stream after stream of her cum into her own throat. She happily gulped down her own cum. It tasted so much better directly from her instead of licking it off her fingers or receiving it from a woman’s mouth or pussy. As the last jet pulsated into her mouth she let go and licked the remains from her cock. She licked up and down her shaft, licking up her remaining cum before she went lower and sucked each of her balls into her mouth, one at a time. As she licked and sucked her nuts, her nose rubbed against her snatch.

After licking them clean, she released her sack and unbent her body. She let her body go and straightened out, licking her lips. “Oh Eros, I taste so good. No wonder ladies can’t get enough of me.” She said to herself as her body lay flat again, surprisingly with no pain from being bent so deeply.

She felt so good right now. She had just sucked her own dick. She giggled as she recalled the number of guys she had seen online who wished they could. They would probably be very envious of her right now. It had felt so good to use her own oral skills on herself, and she knew this would not be the only time she did it.

As she lay panting from her orgasm, she brought one of her tits to her mouth and sucked. This she had done before. She loved that now she had boobs big enough to suck her own tits. She licked and sucked and bit all over her nipples, and drank her own milk. It tasted so good mixed with the remnants of her own come. It was the perfect chaser to wash it all down. It felt so good to orally pleasure herself, to worship her own body.

Now that she knew she was flexible enough to suck her own dick, it was time to attempt one of her longest held fantasies. She had always wanted to lick her own pussy. If she was flexible enough to deep throat herself, she had to be flexible enough to eat herself out. She had to try. She looked at her cock and watched as it vanished. With her cock now gone, she leaned down again, bending even further in half. In moments, a long held fantasy would be realized.

She was so impatient to taste herself that her tongue was already out as she neared her snatch. She moaned again as the tip of her tongue touched her lower lips. With a tentative lick she tasted her own pussy right from the source. She found she tasted AMAZING. No pussy she’d ever tasted, either as Jane or Victoria, tasted as good as her own. She licked slowly at first, marveling at her own taste.

“Mmmmm.” That was the sound that came from her as she licked. She needed more and buried her face in her cunt. She ate at herself wildly. Her head shaking from side to side and bobbing up and down as she licked. Her hands were on her ass, pushing her pussy into her face, her legs spread to either side of her head and wrapping tightly around her, her thighs keeping her head in place.

“Oh Eros, I taste so GOOD!” She thought as she continued to feast. She had tasted herself from her fingers before, both as Jane and Victoria, but that did not taste as good as licking her own juices right from her sex. “I wonder if I tasted this good as Jane?” she thought to herself. Her clit was now poking out of its hood and rubbing against her face. She stopped her licking and put her lips around it, sucking happily. Her body was trembling, trying to shake itself loose. She kept her legs locked, making sure not to be taken away from her tasty snack.

Feeling even naughtier, she pushed more and began to rim her own ass. She licked all around the puckered hole, and through her crack. She did not stop at licking, biting and sucking all over her butt. Her body was shaking now, trying to move but trapped in place by her odd positioning. Trembling as she rimmed herself she pulled back and resumed sucking her clit. She could feel another come approaching. She was so hot it was no wonder her own amazing talents were getting her off so quickly. She stopped sucking her clit and bit it, and that was it. She came, she came hard. So hard she began to squirt.

Her face was soaked in her own juices as she put her lips back to her snatch, trying her best to catch all the juices she was releasing. She swallowed again and again, but still her face became coated in her juices. The juices coated her thighs as well. Once the torrent stopped, she finally let her body unbend. She moaned as she licked her juices from her face. She was almost disappointed when she had cleaned them all up, she wanted more.

It almost made her smile to see all the juices coating her thighs. With cat like flexibility, she licked up and down her legs, mopping up her juices. She did not stop where the juices did, licking all the way up her legs and even her feet. She licked her soles and sucked her own toes, continuing her oral worship of her own body.

“This is awesome, I can lick or suck myself anywhere. Well, maybe not my back, face or neck, but all the rest of me I can lick, suck, kiss and taste.” She thought joyfully. There were so few women capable of doing what she had just done. She was still shaking as her orgasm faded. Never before had she brought herself off this hard. “This is so fucking hot, I taste so good.” She thought as she finished licking up her juices. There was just something so erotic about pleasing herself so thoroughly. If only she could fuck herself too.

She let her legs go and lay back on her bed, panting as she ran her hands over her face, gathering her juices and licking them off her hands. “I taste so good. My new body is a feast.” She repeated to herself as she cleaned off the last of her juices. She was so satisfied right now. She had sucked herself off AND eaten herself out.

She wished she could have done this before, when she was Jane. She wished she knew how she tasted then. If only she could fuck herself and then eat her cum out of her own cunt. She would love to see how both her juices tasted together.

This gave her another idea, another great test of her powers. “I can do anything relating to sex. Even bend my body to orally please myself. Eros even told me I could temporarily change other people’s bodies. I wonder if I could do it. Could I conjure another person out of nowhere to fuck? It is related to sex, and Eros told me there are no limits.”

A wicked grin came across her face. Time for a real test. What she had done before was child’s play compared to what she had in mind. She stood up from her bed and looked at the empty space in front of her. She closed her eyes, extended her arms out in front of herself and opened her hands. She focused hard, imagining another person was standing in front of her, ready to fuck.

She opened her eyes and saw nothing at first, then she felt something in her chest. A lump formed on her chest and began to bulge out and off of her until it separated and hovered in front of her. In seconds, it took on a human shape then began to take form. She smiled with glee as it took shape, taking the shape of the person she wanted to fuck most at this moment.

It was obvious who she had conjured to fuck. It was a girl she knew very well. She was short, with small tits and ass and smallish hips. She was also kind of skinny. Like Victoria, she was naked. The girl was very clearly defined now, and it was just who Victoria wanted. The girl’s eyes opened and looked right at Victoria, who was smiling at her success.

Now standing before Victoria was Jane Simmons, her old self. Jane looked about, confused for a moment, before her eyes fell on Victoria again. She wondered who was this strange woman standing in her room. “Who are you?” Jane asked, a bit afraid but turned on at the sight of the goddess of a woman before her. Victoria smiled gleefully before responding. “I’m you, the way you wished you looked. Though I do not call myself “Jane” anymore. I call myself, well, us, Victoria now.” Jane stared at her, completely mystified and briefly disbelieving this woman before her was also her.

“How in the world did you get this body?” She said as she ran a hand over Victoria’s breast, before giving it a squeeze. It felt wonderful in her hand. She had to feel more of this divine figure before her, this woman who had the body she had always wanted. She gave a small tweak to the woman’s nipple, then she ran her hand down over Victoria’s side and down to her hips. She reached behind and gave a feel of Victoria’s butt, squeezing her cheek, before moving to her front and beginning to stroke her cock.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous. You couldn’t possibly be me. I’m “Plain Jane”.” She said in disbelief. Victoria smiled, pulling Jane to her and embracing her. “I am you, but I was given a divine gift. A wonderful goddess named Eros transformed me into a Sex Goddess. She said I could have a new body and I chose to give us the body we always wanted. Outside, I look almost nothing like you, but inside,” she said as she took Jane’s hand and put it to her heart, “I’m still you. Physically I am Victoria, but mentally I am still Jane. Spiritually though, from what I can see, I am both Jane and Victoria.”

Jane looked at her supposedly new self with wonder. Victoria knew that wonder. It was the same wonder she had when she first woke up after Eros’s visit, her first day as Victoria, though she had not called herself that yet.

“Maybe you are me.” Jane said as her hands once again went to Victoria’s breast and ass. “I’ve always wanted to have breasts this big, or a butt that round. I hated my brown hair and eyes.” She then reached between them and grabbed Victoria’s cock. “This though, definitely says you’re me. I don’t know any other girl who openly wanted to have a dick of her own.”

Victoria smiled at her own admiration of herself. She put her hand to Jane’s chin, lifted her face to look her in the eye, and put her lips to her own. Jane eagerly returned the kiss. Victoria smiled as they kissed. The way this girl acted told her this girl was no mere construct. This WAS Jane, this WAS the girl she had been. Inside and out, mentally, physically and emotionally, this girl was Jane Simmons.

Victoria pushed herself harder against Jane, intensifying their kiss. Victoria’s arms remained embraced around Jane, but Jane’s hands continued to roam over Victoria’s body. She took heavy feels of Victoria’s breasts, squeezed all over her ass and thighs, stroked her cock and even ran her fingers over Victoria’s slit. Jane was loving the feel of this woman’s divine body. Knowing this woman was her made it even hotter and her kisses were so hot and full of passionate lust. Still, Jane wanted more than just to kiss this woman.

Jane stopped kissing Victoria’s lips and kissed down over Victoria’s neck. Victoria inhaled deeply as she felt Jane kiss and nibble down her neck, then gasped as Jane bit into her neck hard. Jane did not let go of Victoria’s neck when she bit her. She slid her teeth from side to side in Victoria’s neck, while biting down and letting go. She sucked as she bit, and when she let go there was a deep bite mark and the beginnings of a hickey in Victoria’s neck.

Victoria stroked Jane’s hair as she licked and kissed and bit further down Victoria’s body. Jane’s arms were around Victoria’s body, where she continued to knead and squeeze Victoria’s butt as she continued down to Victoria’s tits. She licked down Victoria’s chest until her face was level with Victoria’s breasts. She kissed them, before burying her face in them and motor boating them. Jane’s hands left Victoria’s ass and went to her breasts. She used her hands to smother her face in Victoria’s titflesh. With Jane’s face buried in Victoria’s cleavage, she began to squeeze and knead Victoria’s tits and toyed with her nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.