Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 7: On the Prowl

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: On the Prowl - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria goes out for the night.

Finished with her naughty snack and ready to head out for more adventures, Victoria pulled the covers up over her mother. She would let her sleep. After hours of lovemaking, she knew her mother was tired. Her poor mother didn't have the gift she had, to be energized by sex instead of tired out. She quickly left the room and headed out once her mother was covered.

A smile spread across her face and shiver of delight ran through her as she stepped out into the crisp evening air. The sun was just now starting to set. Before stepping off her porch and beginning her travels she stretched out and inhaled deeply. This act accentuated her new tits and ass. It sent another shiver of delight through her to finally exhibit her new body like this. Ready and raring to go she stepped off the porch and headed out.

She happily walked through the city streets with her body on full display to everyone she passed. She was thrilled to her core that everyone around her saw every inch of her sexy goddess body. With her Barriers gone, everyone who saw her could now see she was naked. Her tits, ass, cock and pussy all out for everyone to see. She no longer felt any shame about people seeing her naked or that she now had a cock. She felt proud of her new body, especially her cock, and of her naked state.

She walked with pride in her stride as she saw many looking upon her naked body. She could see the looks of shock and amazement upon so many as they observed her strutting about naked, yet none approached her to cover up. As someone who'd once had an unassuming and forgettable figure, it filled her with immense pride to know that all these people were staring at her body, that they could not take their eyes off of her. The best part was knowing with just a quick shedding of her remaining Barriers, she could have just about any of these on-lookers in her bed. Some would not even require any work on her part, as some wanted her already.

Taking one of those admires to bed was exactly her plan too. Tonight she'd have her first one night stand. She'd had a few before back when she was Jane, but this would be her first as Victoria. Along with her Barriers, her apprehension at approaching strangers for sex was gone. She was a Sex Goddess, having sex with as many people and as often as possible was her place in life. She knew now she'd be having sex much more often, and many times it would be with people she'd never met before.

That was her goal tonight. This night she would bed a woman she'd never met before. It was a little strange for Victoria how much more she desired women since her transformation. She had liked both girls and guys equally before she changed, but now she seemed to prefer women more. She sometimes wondered if giving herself a cock had also altered her sexual preferences. She would think about that later, for now she was on a mission.

The first question for her was where to go? Where to meet her conquest? There were all sorts of trendy clubs a few blocks away downtown. With it being a Saturday night, there was bound to be a few nice looking single ladies out and about, with probably quite a few raring for a romp. She already had a club in mind for her first stop.

Her first stop would be Les Mis. It was a local club often frequented by college girls, mostly ones who identified as bi-curious and Lesbians until Graduation. There were a lot of straight girls there too, and occasionally some guys. It was the perfect first stop in her search. Her course set, she gladly walked the mile from her home to Les Mis.

There was an indescribable thrill walking through town naked with her new body on display to everyone. She had been naked outside before since her transformation, but had hidden from others with her Barriers. It had been a thrill to be out in public naked then, but it was even better being out like this, with everyone able to see her naked body. Cars passed slowly by her, getting a better look. People she passed could not look away from her. They were hypnotized as her enormous breasts bounced as she walked, along with the way her ass jiggled and her cock bobbed.

The feel of her cock smacking and swinging between her thighs as she walked made her smile. She also enjoyed her balls swinging and swaying with it. It was a lovely reminder of the wonderful addition to her body. The occasional cool breeze across her nipples was nice too. As she walked she would take brief stops to inhale deeply, pushing her chest out and teasing those who looked at her. Sometimes she thrust her cock towards women looking at her. If some guy was staring, she'd shake her ass at him. "This is exactly what I wanted. They cannot stop looking at me. They all want me. Oh Eros, I love this." She thought after a few teases. She could sense all their desires, another benefit of her powers. It put a smile on her face to finally be desired and lusted after by others as she had always wanted to be.

The walk to Les Mis was only the start of her sexy night. As she reached the club she saw the long line of seductive beauties, shy petites and unabashed sluts waiting to get in. She giggled as she saw some get angry over being turned away. At the front of the line a tall woman guarded the entrance, sizing up each girl. She was very well toned, with dark brown hair and light brown skin. Despite the feminine musculature of her body, she had sizable tits. To Victoria's delight, she was well equipped in the rear. Victoria ignored the line and went right up to her. "Where do you think you're going, sweetheart, the line ends back there." She said, pointing towards the back.

Victoria was not intimidated. The girl was about an inch shorter than her new height. Victoria just smiled, grabbed the doorwoman in an embrace, and started kissing her. The guard put up little resistance as Victoria Frenched her and fondled her ass and tits. The people in line gasped as they watched this strange woman make out with the bouncer. As the bouncer was released, she gasped as she tried to regain her composure. Victoria's sudden kiss and fondling had gotten her very hot.

"I'm going in tonight. That's where I'm going." Victoria said as she appraised the line behind her, stopping upon seeing a lovely petite brunette dressed in a blue cotton blouse and a plaid knee-length skirt. She had a body very similar to what Victoria had when she was Jane. She felt her heart go out to the little cutie, knowing she probably felt unattractive often, that sexy people like Victoria would never gave her the time of day. Victoria would fix that. This girl would be her conquest tonight. She'd probably be very happy to go to bed with someone as sexy as Victoria. Victoria had to find out. "And she's coming in with me." She said pointing right at the pretty girl.

The tiny brunette jumped with glee to join Victoria. She had worried she wouldn't even get in, and now this strange but sexy woman wanted to be accompanied by her. She quickly hopped the rope and ran up next to Victoria, her face beaming. Without looking back, they entered the loud club, much to the consternation of many waiting in line. They loudly voiced their complaints, but the bouncer was still too dazed to react.

Victoria's arm was around the girl's waist, her hand on the girl's petite butt as they came in. The little lady blushed at feeling Victoria so brazenly fondle her. She wasn't going to object though. She had come here tonight hoping to score, eager to sate her curiosity about having sex with another woman. She never would have believed that a woman like the one who had picked her up would have been that woman. She really hoped this woman would take her to bed.

Victoria's powers let her see this girl's anticipation. She smiled wickedly. She was so happy she'd been right about this girl. It was time to assure her that Victoria wanted her as well. "You're with me tonight, sweetie." Victoria smirked as she embraced the tiny girl and leaned down to kiss her. The girl was only five feet tall, a full foot shorter than Victoria. Her face was almost level with Victoria's boobs. She moaned and trembled as Victoria's lips came against her own and Victoria's hands started feeling her ass. The kiss was so hot and it was making her wet. She was in heaven.

She didn't care a bit that Victoria was feeling her up. Victoria's hands felt divine on her ass, and she could not stop rubbing her crotch against Victoria's cock. She looked in wonder at Victoria as she released their kiss. "Who are you? Why are you naked, and why do you have this? She asked as she grabbed Victoria's cock, her voice far away and filled with intrigue. The girl's amazement at her body made Victoria smile. She took the girl's chin in her hand and looked seductively in the girl's eyes, kissing her again before answering.

"I'm naked and I have a cock because I'm a Sex Goddess, and that is all you need to know" Victoria answered sweetly. "I came here tonight to find a pretty lady to take to bed. If things go right, that lady might be you. Do as I tell you and tonight will be a truly fun and fulfilling night for you. One you will not forget. Now, tell me your name." She said. "It's Layna." The girl answered, trembling at the prospect of being this Sex Goddess's partner for the night. "Well Layna, my name is Victoria. I find you quite desirable and if you would like, I want you to be my date tonight." Layna smiled widely hearing this, and she nodded happily. Victoria smiled as well. "Now come with me, I need a drink." Taking Layna's hand, Victoria head to the bar.

Layna watched with wonder as Victoria walked through the club right to the bar with her body on full display. She didn't even seem to mind when various guys and girls in the club groped her. Guys were taking feels of her ass and girls were grabbing her cock. Guy or girl, both seemed to love grabbing her boobs. Layna was shocked more that Victoria said nothing to each groper, she just smiled at them and moved on. Was she that carefree about sex? She could not understand how anyone could be this free about sex, especially letting complete strangers feel them up.

Once they got to the bar Victoria briefly released Layna to order her drink. Thankfully at this moment the bar wasn't crowded with patrons, allowing Victoria a direct path to the sexy bartender behind the counter. "Give me a daiquiri please, and one for my lady." Victoria told the bartender. Layna trembled at hearing Victoria refer to her as "her lady". "I'll need ID from you both." She told Victoria. Layna was scared. She was sure the bartender would turn them down. She was underage and yet this woman was brazenly ordering a drink for her. Victoria was also underage, but she did not care. "I think you can see I don't have it on me, no pockets after all."

That is when the bartender noticed Victoria was naked. Her jaw dropped as she saw the gorgeous body this woman was shamelessly exhibiting for everyone. Still, she had to do her job and tell this woman she needed to cover up. "You can't be in here like that. Haven't you ever heard "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service"?" the bartender barked. Victoria just smirked. "I'm a Sex Goddess, I can go anywhere I want naked." With no hesitation Victoria grabbed the bartender's hand and pulled her to her. "Now sweetie, I'm here tonight to get laid and I need a good drink to start the night. You're going to give me that drink and maybe later I can reward you for your good service." Victoria said seductively.

Victoria then kissed the bartender, stroking her face as she did so. The bartender could not believe how bold this girl was, nor how hot this woman's kiss was getting her. How could she do this? She had never been interested in women, repulsed by the idea of even kissing another girl, but somehow this girl was getting her hot. She could not resist groping Victoria's mounds, running her fingers over Victoria's nipples. This caused Victoria to moan into the girl's mouth.

Just as the bartender was getting into their kiss, Victoria let her go. She stood mystified and horny now. She quickly got the girls their drinks, after which Victoria kissed her again before heading for a table, purposefully shaking her ass at the bartender. As they headed to their table, random men and women reached for and groped Victoria as she passed them once again. This only made Victoria smile. She intentionally walked slowly through the crowd, letting as many as possible get a feel of her.

Layna was still baffled that Victoria could let people do this. She would never let strange people just feel on her. She was so lost in her thoughts and amazement that she did not notice when they reached a table. Victoria quickly sat down and took Layna's hand again. She gently pulled Layna to her, cuddling Layna's body against her own. Layna's breathing became labored as she felt Victoria's arm go up her side until she was cupping Layna's titties. They were only B-cups but they fit nicely in Victoria's hands.

As Victoria drank her drink, surveying the patrons of the club, she continued to fondle and squeeze Layna's tit. Layna continued to gasp as she felt Victoria's hand go to her back and with one deft hand she undid Layna's bra. As it fell from her tits, Victoria's hand resumed it's fondling through Layna's t-shirt. She grinned as she felt Layna's nipple harden between her fingers.

Layna was getting very hot from Victoria's touches. She really wanted to touch Victoria but she was too nervous. Victoria could sense this, and knew just how to break that nervousness. "Grab my cock" Victoria commanded. Shocked and eager, Layna obeyed, placing her tiny hand on Victoria's dick. It felt so hard and hot as she began to stroke. She could barely get her tiny hand around the staff and she was amazed how much cock extended out of her hand. She'd never touched or seen a cock this big, and the prospect of sucking and being fucked by this cock was both exciting and terrifying her. She could feel her panties getting soaked at these thoughts.

As she stroked, another woman walked up to their table. She had seen Victoria right when she and Layna came in. Seeing Victoria's huge tits and big dick, she knew she wanted to score with this strange but desirable woman. The woman had huge tits, though Victoria could tell they were fake. Her shirt was barely a shirt at all, it was more like a piece of cloth. She obviously had no bra on, as there were no straps above her top and her nipples were hard and showing through the shirt.

Victoria could also see camel toe in her booty shorts, showing she also had no panties either. She smiled seductively at Victoria. "Sweetie, don't waste your time with that tiny thing, come home with me, a real woman." Layna looked down sadly as she heard this. She was sure Victoria would ditch her for this woman. It would not be the first time a sexy lady like Victoria had picked her up and ditched her when a sexier woman came along. Victoria saw Layna's sadness and fear. She'd fix that. She had to show Layna she intended to go home with her, no one else.

Victoria smirked as her eyes looked back at the slut. "You? A real woman? Those tits are fake, unlike mine. This little lady may not be very well-endowed, but at least she's all natural. I have little interest in you" Victoria said while chuckling. Hearing Victoria's words made Layna smile with delight.

"You're barking up the wrong tree anyway with those fake cans. I'm a butt-woman through and through and this little minx here has a much nicer ass. She's my date for tonight, but I'm won't be completely mean. I'll let you have a taste. If you really want me, do me a favor and get on your knees under this table and suck my dick." Victoria commanded.

The woman was shocked, but she complied, turned on by Victoria's boldness. She got on her knees and crawled under the table until her face was in Victoria's crotch. She wasted no time taking the meat in her mouth and swallowing it. Layna released Victoria's cock as the slut swallowed it, almost afraid this slut would eat her hand along with Victoria's staff.

Victoria smiled as she felt her dick become enveloped by this woman's mouth. Victoria had to admit this slut knew how to handle cock. She couldn't even feel any resistance when the head of her dick poked the slut's throat. It glided down effortlessly inside the slut's tight gullet. The slut wasted no time reaching up to fondle Victoria's balls as she swallowed Victoria's staff. She was in for a surprise when she fondled Victoria's balls and found she also had a pussy.

"Holy shit. This bitch has it all. She's so lucky. What the fuck is she?" The woman thought. Victoria saw the surprise in the woman's eyes and just smiled at her as the woman began to finger her snatch. She turned towards Layna and put her arms around her, and began to kiss her and fondle her again. Layna wasn't afraid this time, she eagerly reciprocated Victoria's kissing and fondling. Victoria was shocked as Layna took initiative, releasing their kiss and putting her mouth to Victoria's neck. A grin spread on Layna's face as she opened her mouth and bit Victoria hard.

"Mmmmmm" Victoria moaned as she enjoyed girl's teeth in her neck. Layna again released Victoria and looked her in the eyes. Victoria nodded her head to the woman sucking her off. Layna took the hint and put her hand on the woman's head, before forcing it down Victoria's length, then pulling it up and then back down. The woman was shocked as she felt Layna roughly force Victoria's member into her throat. "Glurk, glurk, glurk" came from her throat and mouth as she struggled to breathe and take Victoria. Still, she took the dong like a champ.

Once her throat was used to Victoria's size, it slid easily in and out of her mouth and throat. Layna grew bolder and leaned down to Victoria's tits and took a nipple into her mouth before she bit it, hard. "Ohh." Victoria exclaimed as Layna continued to nibble. Pleased to see Layna was now into their little game, Victoria put her hand into the waist of Layna's skirt and began stroking her snatch. Another smile spread on her face when she felt that Layna was already soaked. Layna moaned hard in their kiss as Victoria's fingers began to enter her.

Between the severity of their kisses and Victoria's fingering, Layna came just as Victoria's cock busted hard into the slut's throat. The slut could hardly take Victoria's load, and much leaked from her mouth onto her fake tits and all over Victoria's balls. Once it was done delivering its divine offering, the slut reluctantly withdrew Victoria's cock from her mouth and began to clean the addictive cum from Victoria's balls.

She came out from under the table, wonder still in her eyes, once she was sure she'd cleaned up every drop of Victoria's load. Victoria motioned for the slut to come to her and she quickly obeyed. She slid into the other side of the booth, almost forcing her body against the other side of Victoria. She wanted more, so much more from this unbelievable woman. She really hoped her skillful blowjob had changed the woman's mind.

Victoria released Layna from her kiss. To Victoria's delight, Layna leaned forward and began to lick Victoria's cum from the slut's tits, all with no command from Victoria. "She has very tasty cum." Layna thought. The slut moaned as Layna worshipped her fake funbags, delighting in each sensuous lick. After she licked the last drop from the slut's chest, she put her lips to the slut's and they happily shared Victoria's cum. The slut whined again when Layna broke the kiss and turned her attention back to Victoria.

"Leave us." Victoria commanded. The slut's face fell in dejection, but she obeyed. As she left the booth, Victoria delivered a slap to the woman's ass. "Oooooh" the woman jumped as she left. She shook her ass at Victoria as she left, taking one last try at enticing Victoria. Victoria enjoyed the view, but she had already decided that Layna was her date for the night. Before the slut was even out of her view, Victoria turned back to Layna, a loving smile playing across her lips. Layna eagerly returned the smile, so happy Victoria had not been like every other sexy lady she'd tried to hook up with.

Victoria was already loving this night. Already she'd kissed three women she'd never met, had a complete stranger suck her off and had a girl she'd just met ready and waiting for her. She did not think she'd be checking anymore clubs tonight. She was definitely going home with Layna, but she had two more things to do before she left Les Mis.

Her first order of business was to take care of the bartender. She could not leave the sexy girl hanging after how good her service had been. Victoria could see she was going for her break, this was perfect time to act. Victoria quickly downed the rest of her drink and got up herself. She looked at Layna as she got up. "Finish your drink and follow me." Layna obeyed and quickly drank hers. Before standing up, she re-latched her bra. She caught up to Victoria in a few seconds, and Victoria once again put her arm around her as they approached the bar.

The bartender was just coming out from behind it when they got there. Victoria went right to her. "I owe you for earlier, so tell me there is someplace the three of us can go alone." She said seductively. The bartender nodded slowly, surprised again at how much she was anticipating this encounter. "There is, follow me." Victoria and Layna followed her into the back storage. "My boss has left for the night, and I'm the only one besides her that has a key to here that is on shift." She said as she locked the door.

Victoria smiled and led the bartender to the back of the room. "What should I call you, sweetie?" Victoria asked as she knelt by the bartender and pulled down her jeans, before pulling down her thong. Victoria licked her lips at the sight of the bartender's pussy. Trimmed, not fully shaven, with meaty lips and a small clit. "Lydia" She breathed, trembling as she felt Victoria's breath bathe her snatch. Victoria did not respond to the name, she just dove in, all pretense abandoned and ate Lydia's pussy with gusto. "Oh god." Lydia screamed, never having been eaten this good before. She'd never even thought of being with a woman, and now a woman was eating her better than any man she'd fucked.

Victoria's tongue was running wild over her snatch, and it was heaven. Broad strokes and thin strokes, between her folds and even stabbing into her channel. Lydia could not keep up with Victoria's talented tongue. Victoria's hands kneaded Lydia's ass as she ate. Feeling wicked, she spread Lydia's cheeks.

Layna watched with delight and envy at the Sapphic display before her. She jumped when Victoria pointed at her and then at Lydia's rosebud. "Victoria, you can't mean... ?" She started to ask before Victoria nodded, not stopping her oral assault on the bartender. Layna reluctantly complied, kneeling and putting her face right in the woman's ass and began to lick. She was apprehensive about doing this, but she really wanted to please Victoria.

"Oh you naughty little bitch." Lydia screamed. She'd never been rimmed before, and Layna had never rimmed anyone before either, though she found it was not so bad. The woman was in heaven having her pussy and ass licked. Her hands began to play with her nipples, which were showing through her t-shirt as she wore no bra. Her mind was far away at this point. The dual oral attack on her nethers was very pleasing and so new. She could almost feel her legs getting weak.

Victoria smiled as she continued her task. This woman had such a tasty pussy, so sweet and succulent. She then licked up to the bartender's clit, taking it in her mouth. After just one bite, the bartender came, covering Victoria's face in her juices. She collapsed to the ground, weak-kneed as Victoria stood up and looked at Layna, before pointing at her face. Layna eagerly lapped up the woman's juices from Victoria's face. Victoria then put her cock up to the bartender's face, which she engulfed quickly. She had to thank this glorious woman for her tremendous oral skills. Victoria was a little shocked as Lydia swallowed her. While she did quickly swallow Victoria's cock, she was very skilled with her lips and tongue. Not wanting to leave Layna out, Victoria ordered her to suck the bartender's pussy. Layna quickly obliged. She almost smiled at how eager Layna was to please her.

Victoria enjoyed the feel of the woman's mouth on her member, enjoying a skillful suck. This girl had certainly sucked a few cocks in her life. Victoria then put her hands on the woman's head and thrust hard in and out. "Glurk, glurk, glurk." She choked as Victoria forced her cock into the woman's throat. She could hardly take Victoria's cock, much bigger than most she had sucked. Victoria showed the woman no mercy as she roughly fucked her face, her balls smacking against the woman's chin. It did not take long for this to cause Victoria to release another load, right down the woman's gullet.

Lydia gasped hard as Victoria pulled her cock out of her throat. Victoria smiled and watched as the woman came from Layna's feasting. As soon as her face was out of Lydia's snatch, Layna licked the juices off her face as she stood, satisfied from her first taste of pussy. With a snap of her fingers, Victoria beckoned Layna to her and they left the storeroom. Lydia was still on the floor, exhausted from their fuck. "She is good." She wheezed to herself. "I hope she comes back."

"That was so much fun. I never knew it could be so good with another woman." Layna smiled as they left the storeroom. "There is still one thing I want to do before we leave." Victoria smirked. Layna was curious. What other crazy antics did this woman have in mind? "See that guy over there, one of the few in this bar?" Victoria said as she pointed to her target. Layna nodded. "He's here with his girlfriend, obviously she's just like you, curious about doing it with a girl. I'm going to go up to him, and suck him off right on the floor. His girl is going to be pissed, that's where you come in. I want you to take care of her while I suck him off. Feel her up, kiss her, and eat her out. I have a good feeling she won't mind him getting some from me if you take care of her. I can see where she's looking, and you seem to be just her type." Layna nodded, a little anxious about Victoria's plan. It was so naughty and wrong, but it aroused her so much.

Letting her go, Layna watched in amazement as Victoria walked up to the guy and kissed him. His girlfriend saw this and was about to attack Victoria. Layna was nervous, but she walked up behind the girl and grabbed her, turning her around and kissing her. The girl fought, surprised and delighted, but still angry from Layna's kiss. As the ladies continued to kiss, Victoria kneeled and unzipped the guy's pants, pulling out his dick. The girl got away from Layna just as Victoria took his cock in her mouth. Layna again walked up to the woman and groped her from behind, noticing that suddenly Victoria had no cock. "Don't worry sweetie, she's not going to steal him from you." Layna told the girl. "She just wants to suck him off, and she asked me to take care of you." This somewhat softened the girl's reaction, but she was still a little mad. Layna worried Victoria's plan wasn't going to work.

Victoria was superb in sucking the guy off. Her powers as a Sex Goddess granted her that. She started slow, taking his cock in inch by inch, until her nose was bumping against his body. The head of his cock was pushing against her throat as she swallowed it. "I don't know who you are but damn you feel good. You should show my fiancé how you do this." Victoria smirked. Behind her, she could hear as Layna continued to seduce the man's girl.

Layna continued touching the girl, kissing her until the girl gave in. The man watched as his fiancé made out with this tiny girl while this hot babe sucked him off. His cock hardened more as he watched Layna take off his fiancé's shirt and undo her bra. He could not believe what he was seeing. This was unreal. Layna continued to kiss down the girl's body to her tits, and began sucking on them. The girl moaned as Layna licked and sucked the girl's tits. She did not bite them, not knowing if the girl was into that.

Victoria continued to deep throat the guy, massaging his prick with her throat. She had no need to take a breath, another benefit of her powers. A few feet away, Layna was pushing her hand into the woman's skirt and starting to tease her clit. She was wet, excited at doing something so salacious in public. Layna grinned as she knelt down, got under the girl's skirt, pulled down her panties and shoved her face right into the girl's pussy. It did not taste as good as the bartender's, but it was still yummy.

As the girl moaned at having her snatch licked, Victoria released the man's cock and began licking down his shaft until she reached his balls, taking each in her mouth and washing them with her tongue. "Dear god, I wish all girls were as good as you." He exclaimed. Victoria grinned, her eyes closed, as she waved her arm at his girlfriend. Though neither knew it now, when they fucked later, she'd have skills like Victoria. "You're welcome." Victoria thought. She knew they'd be fucking later, this whole encounter was getting both of them hot and Victoria and Layna's actions would not be enough for them.

As Victoria resumed swallowing the man's cock, she saw that Layna and the girlfriend had switched up. Layna was now the one having her snatch serviced. The girl was very into this now. Victoria could see she was overjoyed at finally getting her first time with another woman. Victoria knew Layna was close, so she doubled her efforts with the guy. Within a minute, he and Layna came. Victoria happily gulped his load, while Layna ground the girl's face in her snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.