Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 5: See Me as I Am

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: See Me as I Am - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria breaks some Barriers, forever.

The morning sun beaming through Penelope's bedroom window roused Victoria from sleep. Her eyes opened as the sun's rays hit them. She smiled upon waking up. Her lips were still around Penelope's nipple. She released it with a wet pop and lifted her head from the fleshy pillows she had fallen asleep on. She smiled more as she gazed upon Penelope's sleeping form.

It was still hard to believe she had just had a passionate night with the teacher she had crushed on through all of high school. It was even harder to believe that she had fucked her teacher's butt, one of her greatest desires. The best part of all was that it had been with her own cock instead of a strap-on. Tears of joy came to her eyes briefly. She had seduced her mother, taken revenge on her worst tormentors and fucked one of her biggest crushes, and now she had fucked the teacher she wanted most and fulfilled a fantasy she long thought would always be out of reach. She had only been a Sex Goddess for five weeks and already this divine gift was making her life wonderful.

Drying her eyes, she crawled up the bed and put her lips to Penelope, hoping to wake her. Penelope moaned from Victoria's kiss as she was roused awake. Once she was fully conscious Penelope put her arms around Victoria and deepened their kiss. The kiss was slow and sensual, making both of them shiver. Victoria reluctantly released Penelope from their kiss but their arms remained around each other. Penelope looked Victoria in the eye with a dreamy expression. "Victoria, last night was pure bliss. You were so right, I needed that. No one has ever made me feel that good and no one has ever lasted that long with me. Please tell me this will not be a onetime thing."

Victoria grinned as she began to run her hands through Penelope's hair. "Of course it won't be, Miss. I have wanted you for a long time, there was no way I was going to fuck you and leave you. I hoped you would want more from me. I know I enjoyed last night as much as you did." Penelope smiled as she heard this. "Once was definitely not enough with you. I want many more times. If you ever want this again, all you have to do is call me. I should warn you though, I might seek you out first" Victoria said to her. Penelope's eyes brightened at that prospect.

"Now as much as I love laying here cuddled with you I need to get home. My mother is probably very worried." Penelope reluctantly let Victoria go. As they stood up she reached for her clothes. Before she could reach even her undies Victoria waved her arms and suddenly Penelope was fully dressed again. Even with Victoria undressing her so quickly last night, the action still stunned Penelope. Now that she was dressed again, Victoria pulled Penelope to her and kissed her again. After a few moments, they parted from their kiss and headed out to Penelope's car. The inside still smelled of girlcum from Victoria's orgasm the day before. This made Penelope shiver.

Even after the wonderful sex they had last night Penelope still could not stop sneaking glances at Victoria as she drove. Victoria's breasts heaved with her breathing and jiggled with the car's bumps. The up and down motions of Victoria's chest almost hypnotized Penelope. Further down the presence of Victoria's turgid cock made her wet. For Penelope, the girl who had lived through college as "Miss Free Love", who had taken so many men to her bed, last night had been the best sex she ever had.

So many questions ran through her mind. How did Victoria know what her weaknesses were, what set her off? How did she remove Penelope's clothes without touching her? Was it true what she had said? Was she a Sex Goddess, like in the stories Penelope had read through high school and college? The questions continued to race through Penelope's mind as she drove. Without even thinking one of her hands left the steering wheel and began stroking Victoria's breast.

Victoria let out a small, happy moan as she felt Penelope's hands caress her tits. "Mmm." She mewed. Penelope had to have more and she began squeezing and fondling Victoria's boob. It was so soft, yet in way firm. It felt so nice in her hand though it was tough to grip with its immense size. She reached further and began rubbing her fingers over Victoria's nipple. A sharp intake of breath from Victoria was all Penelope needed to know Victoria was enjoying her actions. Penelope continued rubbing Victoria's nipple as she drove. The labored breathing from Victoria telling her to continue.

As Penelope stimulated her sensitive nub Victoria's cock and pussy both throbbed in need. A quick pinch of her nipple from Penelope made her jump and shoot a jet of milk from her breast. Penelope licked her lips as she watched the milk splatter on her dash and run. Seeing Victoria's tasty milk running down her car's dash made her think of last night, suckling that same milk from Victoria's tits. She recalled the taste fondly. It was like ambrosia to her and only the fact that she was driving stopped her from leaning over and nursing from Victoria again.

It was only through sheer will Penelope kept her eyes on the road while she drove Victoria home. She knew she'd lose focus if she went any further, so her hand just toyed with Victoria's tits. With how sensitive her breasts were now and the long drive between Penelope's house and her own, Victoria was very hot when they finally pulled into the driveway of her home. She was about to get out when Penelope put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't leave yet, there's something I have to do before I let you go." Penelope begged. Victoria closed the door and sat right back in her seat. Penelope then leaned over from her seat and took Victoria's cock in her mouth. Victoria made another sharp inhalation as she once again enjoyed Penelope's heavenly mouth on her cock. It was so warm, wet and soft. She moaned again as she felt Penelope's skilled tongue begin to strum over her cock as she inched down.

Within seconds Penelope had Victoria's cock down her throat. She briefly stopped sucking and massage the meaty member with her throat. Victoria's breath heaved with the sensations Penelope was giving her. Penelope then started to withdraw the cock from her mouth but as she did she took one hand and cupped Victoria's balls. She toyed with them briefly before moving further back and started inserting her fingers into Victoria's pussy. As she descended back down two of her fingers thrust in and out of Victoria's channel and her thumb began to rub Victoria's clit. Up and down Penelope went on Victoria's member, licking and sucking, hoping for one last load from the young Sex Goddess. Victoria was in bliss. She herself reached over and started rubbing Penelope's ass. Penelope hummed her approval, which added another sensation to her oral stimulation. Victoria knew her orgasm was soon. Penelope was exceptional at sucking cock.

"Miss, I'm going to come soon." She wheezed. It took a few more trips up and down her member for Victoria to pop. As Penelope felt Victoria's cock shudder and her balls and walls tighten, she buried the shaft in her mouth and throat. Penelope moaned in happiness around Victoria's cock as each spurt jetted down her throat. As the last spurt came she withdrew Victoria's cock from her mouth. She continued to suck as she withdrew, coaxing out any remaining cum.

A quick licking was all it took to clean Victoria's member. Penelope let the cock go and looked at Victoria with a grin. She then removed her fingers from Victoria's snatch and sucked both of them clean of Victoria's girlcum. Penelope moaned again as she tasted Victoria's nectar. "Your cream is so delicious but it is a little thick. I think I need a drink to wash it down." She teased. Victoria knew exactly what Penelope wanted and offered her breast. Penelope eagerly clamped her lips on Victoria's nipple and began nursing. Victoria stroked her teacher's hair as she drank. She drank heavily from the tit nearest to her, draining it to almost dry. She fondled Victoria's other tit with the hand she had just pulled from Victoria's channel as she drank, toying with the other nipple with her wet fingers. Victoria cooed as she felt this, closing her eyes and enjoying Penelope's delightful nursing.

Once she had her fill she released Victoria's nipple with a wet slurp. She removed her hand from Victoria's nipple as well. Victoria then pulled Penelope to her for one last kiss, each again putting their arms around the other. They held it for a minute, closed mouth, before their lips parted and their tongues met briefly. This was the perfect way to say goodbye after such a passionate night. Victoria broke the kiss then got out of the car, shaking her ass seductively at Penelope as she got out. She watched Penelope drive away then went into her home.

Opening the front door she saw her mother seated at the table drinking her morning tea. Her mother looked up when she hear the door open. An angry look was on her face when she saw her daughter, she was very cross. "Where have you been Jane? I was sick with worry. Why didn't you call?" She yelled. Victoria walked up to her mother, hugged her and gave her a kiss right on her lips. "First of all mother, my name is not Jane. It's Victoria now. I've told you that repeatedly over the last five weeks." Her mother looked up in shock at her. "Second, I was out at a teacher's house. You remember Miss Applebottom, my chemistry teacher?" Her mother nodded. "Well, I've been crushing on her for years. I went to her home last night and we fucked."

Helen was about to say something hearing this, but Victoria pre-empted her. "Don't say anything mother. I have wanted her for years. She didn't coerce me, I seduced her. Don't even think of reporting her. I'm eighteen now, I can make my own decisions." Victoria kissed her mother again, then spoke. "I can tell your upset mom. I know these last five weeks have been very out of the ordinary, but is this really the best way for you to react?" Helen was mad now. She looked up angrily at Victoria.

"How should I react? All of the sudden my daughter has a new body and she has a penis. She displays that body to everyone by running around naked. To add to that, said daughter seduces me and fucks me and apparently since I drank a lot of milk from her breasts I'm suddenly twenty-five again. Oh, and let's not forget in all this weirdness that because of what happened I'm now pregnant by my own daughter." Helen began to pant as she finally took a breath after her tirade. Victoria could see her mother was frustrated. Her face was now buried in Victoria's chest and she was almost crying. Victoria could see she needed to be soothed and comforted. All of the changes to Victoria had really taken a toll on her.

Victoria knew what to do for her mother. She picked her up, which made Helen yelp, carrying her bridal style to a chair in their living room. She sat down cradling her mother in her lap. She gave her mother another kiss then put her mother's face to her breast. "I can see you're upset and frustrated mother. Drink my milk. I'm sure nursing from me will help you relax and think. Don't worry, this time it will not make you any younger." Helen looked into Victoria's eyes, then back to her breast, reluctant to partake of Victoria again. Even with her reluctance to nurse from Victoria again, the sight of Victoria's hard nipple enticed her. She gave Victoria one more glance, Victoria nodding her consent, then closed her eyes and put her lips around Victoria's nipple and began nursing.

Victoria stroked her hands through her mother's hair as she nursed. Occasionally she'd run her hand down her mother's body, rubbing her belly, or even taking a feel of her breasts. As Helen nursed she began to relax in Victoria's arms. Helen moaned at Victoria's soft caresses, which reverberated through Victoria's tits. As she nursed she started to relax, but soon that relaxed feeling was replaced by desire. She was squirming now. Victoria's caresses were igniting her desires again, and to her surprise she was also getting worked up from nursing from this sexy woman's breast.

Neither of these was getting her as aroused as something else she felt. She could feel Victoria's cock against her bottom as she squirmed. It pulsed and throbbed beneath her. Her desires from that first time were resurging. She wanted this cock in her ass so badly, but she could not reconcile that need with the fact that the cock she wanted belonged to a woman that supposedly was her daughter. That was another issue she was facing, but had not found the right way to voice it. She still had trouble accepting this woman was her daughter. She acted so differently from the girl she knew and she didn't even want to be called by her daughter's name.

As much as she tried not to show it, Victoria could see the need in her mother. That was another benefit of her gift. She really wished her mother was not so reluctant, but she also knew her mother still had misgivings. Mothers and daughters were not supposed to have sex. She could also feel another doubt within Helen's mind, but since it had little to do with sex, she could not read it. It troubled her to think there was some other problem her mother was facing that she knew about but could not do anything about.

Seeing the desire seething beneath the surface, now seemed like the right time to gently push her mother again towards accepting their new relationship. Maybe it could also help with her other problem, Victoria could only hope. "Mom, I know this will be hard to believe, but I can see the desire you have for me. I want you too, even if you're my mother. The fact that we're mother and daughter should not hold you back, that's a barrier we've already crossed. I want you to be honest with me. If you want me then tell me. Sex is best if it is with someone you love. I love you and I know you love me. Tell me what you want mom. I'll help you anyway I can."

Victoria's words cut Helen deeply and made her shiver. Try as she might, she could not deny her need. She knew what she wanted and the person she wanted seemed eager to give her what she wanted. She still had misgivings about acting on her desires, but that was won over by the fact that the source of her desires was being freely offered to her. Why should she refuse? It took her some time to act, the battle still raging deep within her mind, but her desires and wants were overpowering her reason. Those desires eventually won out and she decided to act on them. Besides, Victoria had even pointed out that they had already crossed the line to begin with. What real harm was there in acting on her desires for this woman, even if said woman was supposedly her daughter.

More sure of her decision, Helen released Victoria's nipple and got up from her lap. She stepped away a bit, turned her back to Victoria and shifted her pants down. She didn't take them off, just lowered the back of them, exposing her ass to her daughter. She then lay on the floor with her ass in the air. "I love anal sex and I've been wanting you to take my ass for a few weeks now, ever since our first time together. Please Jane, fuck mommy in the ass." Hearing her mother's request made her smile, even if she was a little miffed that Helen called her by her old name. Victoria got up from the chair and knelt behind her mother. She quickly delivered a sharp slap to her mom's ass which made Helen jump and yelp. "Mother, MY NAME IS VICTORIA, NOT JANE." She did not wait for her mom to respond. Lining up her cock with her mom's ass, she pushing it in.

She was gentle with her mom's ass as she entered, knowing it had been a long time since her mother was taken like this. Helen groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She had only taken one other cock in her ass, that of her late husband. Victoria's cock was just as long as her husband's had been, but her husband had been a little thicker. Victoria moaned in appreciation as she bottomed out inside her mom's ass, which was even tighter than Penelope's butt. Victoria took a moment to enjoy having her cock buried inside her mom before she withdrew to the head, before pushing back in. Helen moaned happily at the anal invasion, her wish for Victoria to take her butt finally realized. "Oh Jane that feels so good for mommy. Give me more." Helen moaned. Victoria delivered another sharp slap to her mom's ass. "VICTORIA." She yelled. She began to pump harder into her mother's ass, pounding out the frustration of her mother calling her by her old name.

Victoria continued to pound in and out of her mother's ass. Now that she was used to Victoria's member being in her rear Victoria could pump harder and faster. Helen's moans of happiness told Victoria her mother was finally giving in to her desires. "Oh honey, keep it up. Mommy loves your cock in her ass." Victoria was more than happy to oblige. The tight feel of her mother's ass on her cock felt great. If only her mother's ass was as big as Penelope's lovely butt. Her mother's ass was still fun to fuck though, even if it was smaller than Penelope's. Her breathing had become labored as she pounded and she knew she was close. Her mother was too, her need built up for days with no relief.

Victoria put her hand under her mother and began to play with her pussy, stimulating her clit as she continued to pound. This was all Helen needed to go over the edge. Victoria's dam burst and she flooded her mother's ass with spunk. Helen could feel Victoria's load coating her insides and she moaned louder. She had missed this feeling. It felt great for Victoria as well. It was only her second assfuck with her new cock, but Victoria had loved fucking her mom's ass as much as her teacher last night. It was not as passionate as the night before, but that gap was filled with the intimate connection Victoria could feel building between her and her mom.

As her mother lay on the floor trembling in her afterglow, Victoria pulled out and picked her mother up. She kissed her again and hummed happily when she felt her mom return the kiss. She broke it quickly and looked lovingly in her mom's eyes. "Didn't that feel good, mom? Do you see now that the two of us having sex is not so bad?" Helen mewed. "No sweetie, that was wonderful, but I still am unsure if we should do this. It still seems wrong. I'm your mother, and I was always taught this is a line mothers and children should not cross." Victoria smiled at her mother and pulled her head onto her breasts. Helen hummed delicately as her head rested on Victoria's lush mounds. She had to admit Victoria's breasts were very comforting, whether she was just laying on them or nursing from them. She felt a small shiver run through her thinking of how she had once done the same thing for Victoria. That Victoria had once lain on her breasts for comfort.

Victoria understood her mother's apprehension. Society frowned on what they had just done. It was hard for Helen to reconcile her need with her morals. She could see her mom was still struggling inside, trying to reconcile what she wanted with what was right. This gave Victoria an idea. All their interaction since Victoria's transformation had been confined to their home. Maybe all Helen needed was to be shown that her life had not changed that much. That despite Victoria's new body and their new relationship, nothing else had changed for them. It was a long shot, but Victoria had a feeling it would work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.