Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 2: Start of a New Life

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Start of a New Life - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Jane begins her new life as a Sex Goddess.

Jane awoke from her sleep with a smile. It had been a wonderful dream. Sadly she was sure it had just been that, and now she'd have to be "Plain Jane" once more. There was no way that wonderful night she had experienced had really happened. There was no way a Sex Goddess had come to her and changed her into a Sex Goddess as well. As amazing as that new body was, she was sure it had all been a dream. She almost dreaded opening her eyes and seeing herself as "Plain Jane" again. As she opened her eyes she felt a great weight upon her chest. Puzzled, she looked down to her chest. Looking down she saw that not only was she naked, having gone to sleep in her clothes, but that her breasts were indeed MUCH larger. Looking down further, past the valley of her large cleavage, she saw a cock, HER COCK.

Jane's smiled widened as she was overcome with joy. It had all been real. She really did have the body she had always wanted. "It wasn't a dream. I really am a Sex Goddess now." She said with glee. Her days of "Plain Jane" really were gone. She could have anyone she wanted now. No guy would be able to resist her huge tits and ass, and she was sure she could get rid of her cock for them, Eros had told her she could change her body to suit whoever she was with. Not only that, what girl would not drool upon seeing her big dick? "Plain Jane" was gone, and it seemed to be forever. Thinking of her nickname made her think about how inappropriate her own name was for her new self. "Jane Simmons is not really a fitting name for a goddess. I think I will need a new name. Something grander, something with more power. My name is just to plain and boring for this body." She thought. She could not think of one that fit right now, but she knew it would come to her.

With a smile on her face Jane reached for her shirt, before realizing it would not fit her new form. Her tits were WAY too big to fit her shirt, as this shirt and all the others she had were made for a girl with small breasts. She also realized that because of her cock probably none of her pants would fit her now either. She briefly considered she'd need new clothes, until a feeling came over her telling her she would not need them. Even the idea of doing up her hair or putting on any of her jewelry or makeup seemed wrong. She chuckled to herself at this feeling. "I guess part of being a Sex Goddess is that you're always naked. That's got to be it, because the idea of wearing clothes with this body seems very wrong." She thought to herself.

The thought of walking around naked all the time got her excited. She had always wanted to walk around naked, she often hated wearing clothes. It was the fact that she would get in serious trouble if she did go naked in public that made her put her clothes on most days. Even so, she was a bit scared about what could happen if she went outside naked now. Would she get arrested for it? What would people say when they saw her cock? Girls did not have them, not normally. She was nervous suddenly at the thought of being naked outside, until she remembered something else Eros had told her, about the Barriers she had. "Wait, if I need to I can put up my Barriers and hide my nudity and my cock." She giggled at the thought of walking outside naked and no one able to tell that she was. Maybe even suddenly dropping the Barrier and letting everyone see she was naked, and her new penis. "I think I'm going to like being naked all the time." She said joyfully.

She looked over at her dresser, filled with her various clothes. She shook her head for a moment. She'd probably give away or sell all of them, as it seemed she would no longer need them. That would be later. She went to her closet and dug out one of her shirt boxes from her last birthday. She then reached down and picked up the clothes she was wearing the night before, putting her jeans, blouse, bra and panties and her socks all in the box. She'd hold on to these ones. They were likely the last clothes she would ever wear. She put them back in the closet after boxing them, then closed the door, pushing it closed with her new butt. With that Jane left her room, ready to begin her first day as a Sex Goddess.

Despite it being a school day today Jane decided to not go. It no longer seemed necessary. Now that she was a Sex Goddess school seemed to hold little importance for her. Maybe she'd go on occasion to score with the many girls and guys she had desired over the years, but why should she go to learn. Her life was about sex now, and school and sex did not mix. School seemed unimportant in her new life. Maybe in a few days she'd go to score, but today she was going to stay home, get to know all the perks of her new life, and get to know some of her new powers.

The first thing was to see if what Eros said about her Barriers was true. Could no one see she was naked, or that she now had a cock? Was it also true she could enhance other people's desire for her, or make them act on them? She caught the scent of frying bacon wafting upstairs from the kitchen. Her mother would be the perfect test subject. Her mother would definitely notice her nudity and her new body. Also, her mother would NEVER have sex with her. Jane thought nothing of the fact that she was willing to commit incest. Before today, she never entertained such thoughts. Now, she thought nothing of seducing her mother. Then again, she did not know if it would even be successful. There were many other things she could test with her mother too. Her mother would be a great subject to test her new powers.

Before Jane went downstairs, she visited the bathroom. She wanted a better look at her new body. She crept into the bathroom and viewed herself in the long mirror near the shower. Her new body was gorgeous. In the clear light of day, not simply the light from Eros's glow, she could see everything about her lovely new self. She felt her cock and pussy throb and her heart jump at the unbelievably sexy woman staring back at her. Her hair was long, shiny, and well kept. She loved her new color. She'd always wanted to be a redhead but couldn't bring herself to dye her hair, knowing it would not be her real color. Her emerald green eyes were also lovely. There was also a new shine in them that had not been there before. Jane knew that was from her joy about her new life. There was also the beauty of her new lips. Fuller, with better color and more enticing. They were so kissable and erotic. Sensuously she ran her tongue over her new lips. They even felt sexy. She was sure many lovers would enjoy being kissed by her, and when she'd pleasure them orally.

Her eyes trailed slowly down her body, over her supple neck and across her chest until they got to the next part she wanted to look over, her new breasts. They were huge. Bigger than any pair she'd seen on anyone she knew. She lifted her hands to them, taking a moment to appreciate how lovely her hands looked now, like she'd just gotten a manicure. She hefted her new breasts, feeling their size and weight. She squeezed them together, then let them fall and watched them bounce. The smallest movements from her made them jiggle. She felt her cock and pussy twitch as she watched this sexy pair.

They were by far the nicest, sexiest breasts she had ever seen. Their firmness just made them better. She had never felt breasts this wonderful, and they were hers. They sat high on her chest, right next to each other creating a deep valley of cleavage. They looked so perfect, like she had them done, but she smiled knowing these beauties were all natural. Her nipples just punctuated the loveliness of her new breasts. They were perfect. Pink, long, perky, and so suckable. She delighted in how sensitive they were as she flipped both with her fingers. Her body shivering with the sensations from them. She squeezed one and laughed as a jet of milk shot out onto the mirror. She brought her nipple to her mouth and sucked, tasting her own milk. It was delicious. Smooth, creamy and sweet. She spent a few minutes drinking from her own breasts. She could not get enough of her tasty milk, and she shivered at the thought of feeding others from her breasts. Reluctantly she let her tits out of her mouth and let her eyes roam further down her body.

A smile spread over her lips again as she viewed her now taut stomach. It was great that the small bump was gone. Running her hands over it, she was glad to see that it still felt womanly soft. With a quick turn she viewed the back of her body in the mirror. The large curve in her spine was gone, now straight with ladylike posture. She cooed upon viewing her now more flared hips. Most prominent of all was her new butt. It was very large, but also smooth and firm, with sexy roundness. She gave a quick slap to her ass and jumped as she watched her cheek jiggle and shake. She spread the cheeks to view her asshole and was pleased at the lack of hair between her cheeks, and how clean her asshole was, like she'd had it bleached. Definitely the loveliest butt she'd ever laid eyes on. A lifelong butt-woman, Jane would have loved to get her hands on a butt like this one. She felt another stirring in her loins as she admired her sexy butt. "This is awesome." She thought. "I'm so sexy I even turn myself on."

She turned again and, with a smile, viewed the newest part of her body, her cock. She had always wanted one, wanted to know what it would be like to have one. Of all her sexual desires, probably none was greater than the desire to have a cock of her own. She was so happy that Eros's power let her add it on to her body. It hung down hard and erect from her body, ready to be used. Like the rest of her, her cock and testicles were hairless. Jane licked her lips as she studied her cock. She would have loved sucking and getting taken by such a cock, and now she could take any girl she wanted with it. She could not wait to plunge it into many ladies. She was very eager to see how her new cock would feel inside a woman's mouth, pussy or ass. It made her so happy that her transformation had opened up a whole new avenue for her sex life. She would experience feelings probably no other woman had.

Easily this was her favorite part of her new body. The head of her new cock was big too, and wet with pre-cum. She swiped her finger over it and tasted it. It tasted so much better than any of the guys she had sucked off. Her hand reached under her and cupped her testicles. They were firm, heavy and large. They felt amazing. She smiled as she viewed it again in the mirror. Probably the best part of all about it was how well it fit on her. It was the same tone as the rest of her body, and it blended seamlessly with the rest of her. It strangely looked like it belonged there, not like it was added on. This really made Jane smile.

She moved her cock and balls to study the changes in her pussy. Definitely desirable and lickable. Smooth as a baby's bottom and wet. Her new lips were very full and prominent. She could see her now larger clit sticking out from under its hood. She ran her fingers through her slit, covering them with her own wetness and brought them to her mouth. She sucked the fluid off her fingers, loving the taste. "Oh Eros, I taste good everywhere." She knew now no one would resist giving her oral sex. Guys would love the new taste in her snatch, and girls would love the taste of her come from her cock, or even the taste of her pussy as well. There was going to be plenty of blowjobs and cunt-lapping in her future. She could not wait.

Her eyes trailed down the rest of her body. She smiled as she viewed her toned but still thick thighs, the new svelteness of her legs and even the prettiness of her feet. All in all, her new body was simply perfect. She was very excited at the sex life this sexy, desirable body would bring her, and the new aspects it afforded her. Now she could not only make love to any woman as another woman, but she could give them the same pleasure a man could. Curious, she gave her cock a few strokes, and her knees nearly buckled, unable to take a sensation she had never felt before. Still holding her shaft, she rubbed her thumb over the head and nearly came from the stimulation, her feminine mind not ready to feel what men felt. She stopped herself before she burst. She did not want her first come as a Sex Goddess to be by her own hand, not counting the come she had from Eros last night before she passed out.

At the back of her mind, she could see how some would view her new body. With her new part some would see her as a hermaphrodite, not a regular girl. She didn't see herself as one though. She still felt she was a girl, a girl who just happened to have a cock. Even though girls did not normally have penises, she didn't feel that having a penis didn't make her a girl anymore. After all, she hadn't been born with this member unlike the rest of her body. It was a magical addition, not an enhancement of parts she already had. Even with having a dick she felt she was still a girl.

Jane couldn't be happier. She had the body she'd always wanted. She never thought that would ever happen. Unless she had surgery, but she wanted to stay natural. Now, she had the body she wanted and it was all real. She never thought she'd ever have a cock of her own, that was still surgically impossible, but now she did. The glow around all of her new body just made it all pop, enticingly showing off all her curves and features. Her smile could not be contained, or a few tears of happiness. "Thank you, Eros." She said happily. "I love my new body. I'm absolutely gorgeous." Just for fun, she went to the toilet and really quick took a quick piss out of her cock. She laughed as she did so. It was kind of juvenile, but she did not care. She washed her hands and went downstairs.

Something felt odd as she began to go down. She felt very light. She looked down while descending when she noticed no creaks from the old stairs. To her surprise she was floating. This had to be one of her new powers, but she could not see what this had to do with sex. It was probably something that just came with being a goddess, or at least an avatar of one. She didn't even know how this had happened. She had not willed it. It just came out of nowhere. With a thought she let herself down and walked down the stairs. She smiled as she felt her new tits, ass and cock bob as she descended, bouncing with each footfall. Before she stepped into the kitchen she put up all her Barriers. She could still see she was naked, and her cock, so she still wondered if they truly worked. She wandered into the kitchen, where she saw her mother was making breakfast.

Helen Simmons had once been a truly gorgeous woman. With her brown hair, lovely red lips, and brown eyes, her face was pretty. The signs of her forty-five years showed with her developing crow's feet, her skin beginning to loosen and some of her hairs had started to grey. Her breasts were of lovely size, nicely round DD-cups, though they had begun to sag. She had the motherly paunch to her belly, from her one pregnancy. Her butt was big, but not as firm as it used to be. Her legs had once been sleek, but age was showing on them now. She was also a short woman, like Jane had been, just five feet tall. Jane had always envied her mother's figure. She wondered often why she did not get the same body. Now though, she was glad she did not, because she probably never would have become the Sex Goddess she was now if she had. "Good morning, mom." Jane's voice rang out joyfully.

"Morning, honey. You sound very happy this morning. Are you hungry?" Her mother asked before turning back to the frying pan before her, scooping out a serving of bacon. Jane was shocked. Her mother got mad when she wore too low a top, yet she was standing here NAKED and not a word. Jane focused and removed the first Barrier. Her mother suddenly saw a flash of flesh out of the corner of her eye before she put the next helping in the pan, which caused her to turn and face Jane again. "JANE!! Where are your clothes, and what happened to your body? Helen yelled in shock. She nearly fainted at the sight before her. What had happened to her daughter? Standing in front of her was a woman who looked nothing like her daughter, except for some features in her face. Her hair was different, and so were her eyes. Her daughter had definitely not been that busty last night when she went to sleep, and she knew Jane did not have such wide hips or such a big butt. Still, what shocked her most was that Jane was naked.

That was, until she saw something appear out of nowhere lower in her vision field, then looking down, she saw the huge cock hanging between Jane's legs when she removed the second Barrier. It stood hard and ready, throbbing with need. Helen was shocked, her eyes wide as she took in her daughter's new part. This was impossible. She knew her daughter did not have a penis, and there was no way she suddenly grew one. Who was this woman? There was no way this was her little Jane. She worried for a second that some mystery woman had taken her daughter's place. Yet she could not fully believe that, there was something about this woman that said she was Jane, that she was her daughter.

Jane could see her mother's confusion, and knew she had to start telling her of what happened. "There is a simple answer to what happened to my body, mom. I have become a Sex Goddess. As to where my clothes are, I chose not to wear them. It doesn't feel right for me to wear them anymore. I chose to go naked. I cannot explain why, but being naked seems right for me now." Jane told her, before continuing her explanation. "I know you're shocked by my body, especially this" Jane said grabbing her cock. "You didn't notice at first because I have Barriers I can put up to hide it. I can do more too. If you desire me, I can make it more prominent, or even give you the courage to act on them."

Jane walked up to her mother. At her new height, her mother looked tiny compared to her. She lovingly put her arms around her mother, pulling her into her enormous chest, before she lifted her mother's face up to hers and kissed her. Helen resisted, daughters didn't do such things with their mothers. She was also flustered at feeling her daughter's naked body against her, especially with her face having early been nearly buried in Jane's chest and feeling Jane's new penis rubbing against her. As they kissed, Jane's high, taut tits pressed onto and rode over her mother's heavy breasts. Helen shivered at this, and Jane kept pressing more into their kiss. Helen tried to back out of it, but Jane followed her until Helen was against the kitchen wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.