The Accidental Nudist Cabin
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Three couples head out for a weekend at the cabin on the lake. Through circumstances beyond their control, it becomes a nudist weekend. Close friends get MUCH closer, as they spend their days and nights naked with each other. Is their any limit to how close they'll get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Robin opened the screen door beside us. "Get your asses in here before the bugs eat you alive. You can bring those stinky smoke sticks in if you want; I figure the smoke from the fireplace can use the competition. At least as long as you don't try to go 'Clinton' on me with one of those."

I got up and listened to Jack moan. "Damn it! Why'd she have to go and plant that image in my mind?"

We laughed, and squeezed through the front door. Forty eight hours earlier, if he'd brushed against me naked, I probably would have bolted; but now it was natural, and right.

Jill called out to me, "What have you got on tap for us tonight, Alex?"

I went to the cabinet shelf I'd commandeered, and brought down three bottles. "I've got an excellent sipping rum, Cruzan Single Barrel, for those who would like to try that, and if you'll give me a minute," I displayed the bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, and the 1/2 bottle of Tequila left from the previous night. I poured half the Bailey's slowly into the Tequila bottle. "We've got a concoction that goes by a few different names, including the 'Naked Orgasm'."

"Real subtle, asshole," my wife commented.

"Hey! I didn't name it, and if y'all had just finished the tequila last night we'd be having Ecstasy shots instead." I told her, carrying the bottles over and placing them on the coffee table.

"What's in that?" Jack asked.

"Bailey's and Vodka," I explained.

"Cool, we can keep that in reserve," Jill suggested.

"Not me. I'm dying to see if the difference between good rum and what I've been swilling is anything like the difference in tequilas," Robin laughed.

Everyone but Dan and I had assumed the same seating as the night before. It made me think of school and sitting in someone else's seat. Dan had slipped out to return with some more wood to stack beside the fire.

I tapped the ash off of my cigar, into an empty mug, before relighting it. My mistake. Dan moved over and plopped down between Robin and Sheri, leaving me the seat next to Jill. Looking across, I could see that Robin already was working on the rum. The little tease licked the entire end of the bottle after her sip, her tongue looking especially sensual.

I took the only open spot, listening in as Jack told a story about early love that ended in an impossibly embarrassing situation. The night was nothing like the previous one. Everyone was in a great mood to start, the weather was ideal, and the conversation ebbed and flowed naturally, with two and even three discussions going on at the same time, without any difficulties. There was a lot of excitement and agitation in some of the discussions, and I loved watching the girls waving their arms around while talking, and watching the resultant counterpoint activity in the jiggling of their tits.

Damn the person who invented bras!

The liquor smoothly transitioned around the table with Jack, Robin and I savoring the rum, while our partners polished off the 'Orgasms'. Robin made it clear she enjoyed the rum, and it was much improved, but nothing like the difference between good and bad tequila.

"Next time we come up here, I think you should double the stock of tequila," she said thoughtfully.

Easy enough for her to say, at over $50 a bottle. Then again, a couple of hundred bucks was a small price to pay to get her to open up like she had.

Talk eventually got around to our less-than-routine activities of the day. I immediately felt myself responding to the direction of the conversation, looking across at Robin who was being lightly fondled by her husband.

Jill took the bull by the horns. "It sounds to me like everyone had a good time with all the teasing and playing around going on," she stated, looked around for any dissent. She would have had to wait a long time.

She leaned forward over the coffee table, took a quick sip from the 'Naked Orgasm' bottle, and said softly. "Would anybody else like to play a little more?"

I don't know if it was taken for granted that the guys were up for anything. It was a fact that all three of us were 'up' for something. But we seemed to be waiting for agreement from all the girls.

Sheri leaned in, and took the bottle from in front of Jill, and took a long drink, then set the bottle down. "I'm in."

They both turned to look at Robin.

"Are you kidding? Do you even have to ask?" She laughed out loud, a full bodied, tit shaking laugh. "I just don't know how to start!"

And that, really, was the crux of the matter.

"I have a suggestion," Dan said, pausing.

"Fine, then spit it out already!" Jill told him.

"How about if every lady in the room sat on her husband's lap for a couple of minutes, and discussed their expectations of the evening."

For two of the couples, that was a simple shift in position. In our case, Sheri came over to me and deposited herself in my lap, carefully, without impaling herself.

"Where do you think this is headed?" She asked me nervously.

"Only as far as you want it to."

"Where do you think we should draw the lines?" she asked, nibbling on my shoulder, while I fondled her excited tits.

"Any limits on the hands?" I asked her.

"I guess not," she said softly.

"Any limits on your magnificent tits? And before you say anything, remember, the wrong answer here may drive one of these guys to kill himself."

She giggled, "What is it about you men, and a set of big firm tits?"

"Natural tits." I added.

"Ok, big firm natural tits. What's up with that?"

"Why not ask why the sun shines, why a wolf howls at the moon, why birds migrate in winter? It's in our nature."

She was still giggling, and she said softly, "Ok, I think there's pretty much no limit on these babies."

"Any limits on our mouths?" I asked, wondering where her perceived limits really were. With her oral fixation, I half expected her answer.

"Not if you don't mind," she said finally.

"I don't mind. I'm thinking I'd kind of like to see that."

"Really?" she asked, cautiously.

"Really. And if you do it, I expect to have a good view." I told her.

She blushed, which was pretty. "I think I can manage that."

I reached between her legs and caressed her, making her moan. "How about this?"

"Nothing bigger than a finger except for you," she said quickly.

"Alright, I guess that's settled," I said.

"Is it? What about this thing?" she said, holding my hard cock.

"I'll go by your rules."

"But what if Robin or Jill doesn't have the same rules, are you going to disappoint them?" she asked.

"I think they can survive," I told her.

She was quiet a moment. "What if I don't mind?" she finally asked.

I was a little stunned, "Huh?"

"If they want to go further than me, I don't mind. Like you, I even think I'd kind of like to see it," she said slowly.

"Are you sure?"

"Let me spell it out for you. If Robin is willing to let you stick that inside of her, I think you should." She continued, looking me in the eye. "I'd like to hear her squeal again."

"And Jill?"

"As far as she can take it."

I closed my eyes and thought about it. "I don't know, Sheri. If we go down that road, their husbands might expect the same."

"I'll deal with it. I'm sure I can find ways to get their mind off of that." As if to prove her point, she slid off of my lap and took my cock in her mouth, then licked it casually, looking around at the rest of our play partners.

I caressed her hair while she licked me, and waited to see the outcome of the other conversations. I didn't have to wait long.

"Ladies? How about if you all move clockwise, and tell your new partner where you think the evening should go?" He smiled, looking directly at Sheri, eager to play.

No more eager than Jill it seemed, who was climbing into my lap so quickly that Sheri barely had time to get out of the way.

I looked at the nude Amazon, perched on my lap sideways, her legs extended toward her husband, my hard-on pressed against her hip. I held her easily, one arm around her back, one arm around her waist, just enjoying feeling her, seeing her naked flesh so close. Then she leaned back, almost stretched out, using the couch arm as a back rest. She looked incredible, with all her substantial charms in easy reach.

"Did you hear us?" she asked me.

"Sorry, not a word. Can I kiss you?"

She didn't answer, she just leaned forward a little, and I bent down allowing our lips to meet. We exchanged a long ardent kiss.

As we pulled apart, I asked her the $64,000 question. "Do you want to tell me about your limits, or should I just find out on my own?"

"Full penetration is off limits. That's it," she said. "That and we can't leave this area." She smiled, sat up a little, and kissed me softly. She then ran her hands down her body, in an extremely sexy way. "It's all yours, your own playground," she smiled as she lay back against the couch arm. "I'll tell you now; I'll be paying for this for a while, so I expect you to make it worthwhile."

I let my hand slowly caress her torso, and finally move up to her tit, and gave it a squeeze. "You know, that's a pretty devastating offer." I leaned down and kissed her again, loving the taste of her. "I wonder if Dan has plans for keeping us moving around the table. How much time do you think we have?"

"I don't care. Take your time. If I have to go, I'll be back," she said hungrily, her hand sliding between us and grasping me. "I wish I could let you go all the way, but that's not in the cards, at least not tonight. Not while everybody's awake."

Damn. That was pretty clear.

She stretched, her arms extending above her head, her legs tensing, then separating slightly. Her back arched, pushing her tits to the sky. Then she relaxed, opening up her upper body for me.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I put my mouth to good use, leaning forward and taking her tits in my hands, squeezing them, and taking turns licking her nipples and watching them swell. I was nibbling on one, when I heard the chiming of an alarm. My hand had just reached down to the 'V' of her legs. Damn it!

"I think it's time to switch," Dan said, then I watched him take his watch off and adjust it, then lay it back on the table. He definitely did have a plan.

"I don't know how I'm going to sit on his lap," Jill whispered in my ear, and I suddenly remembered the huge difference in size between the two of them.

Robin waited patiently for her seat to open up, and then she was climbing into my lap wrapping her arms around me. "Ready for me, tiger?"

"What do you think?" I asked her with a smile.

"I think you've been very patient, and should be rewarded," she said, giving my hardness a squeeze.

"So what should I know about your limits?" I asked her.

She gave me a huge smile, and then leaned and whispered in my ear. "My ass is off limits to your friend here." She emphasized the 'friend' with a squeeze of my manhood. "Other than that, I'm yours until that stupid alarm goes off again."

It was everything I'd hoped for, and more than I'd dared to dream. "Dan is cool with that?"

"Dan is eager. He wants to see me come on your cock. We shouldn't disappoint him. He is the host after all." She then asked a little more timidly, "Is that going to be Ok with Sheri?"

"More than Ok," I told her.

She closed her eyes, and I saw her shiver, "Thank God! I was so afraid that we'd have to stop short." She looked over at my wife, who had Jack's face buried in her tits already. "I'm going to have to thank her properly, when this is over."

"I'm hoping this is never over," I told her, hugging her tightly and kissing her warmly.

She squirmed in my arms, "I want to see what Jill looks like on Dan," she giggled, turning in my lap and facing away. I had one hand on her tit, and the other one caressing her delightful pussy, my fingers teasing her entrance, separating the lips without penetrating. I looked over her shoulder to see Jill straddling Dan, and he was almost invisible beneath her. She was pulling his face against her chest, and looking around to see what was going on behind her. I kissed and nibbled on Robin's neck and ear, getting her squirming, while I played with her body in full view of everybody present.

I was sorry to hear that alarm go off, but I knew that the constant switching and teasing would make the whole thing that more incredible. That Dan was a slick one. I was going to have to have Sheri thank him properly when this was over.

Sheri took no time at all to get what she wanted. She pulled me down the couch a bit, and then straddled me, taking me inside of her. I slid in easily, and gasped at the relief. "Fuck. I needed that."

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Yes. And you?"

"Oh yeah," she gave me a wiggle. "What are their rules?"

"Jill said no penetration," I told her.

"I kind of figured," she laughed, "and Robin?"

"The sky's the limit," I told her.

"Fuck! Say that again, it made my pussy jump the first time," she hissed, clinging to me.

"I'll be fucking her until she screams before the night is through," I told her. "I'm going to stick this cock so far inside of her that I'm going to have her speaking in tongues."

"Jesus," she moaned, moving up and down on my cock, openly fucking me in front of her friends. I looked around and saw our hosts watching.

"Don't look now, but Dan and Robin are both looking to see what I've got in store for her in a little while," I told her.

"Oh God, that is so damned hot." She settled deep onto my cock, then lifted all the way up, and slowly took it again. "How did we get here? Can you believe this?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.