The Widow Wore Black - Cover

The Widow Wore Black

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The time is 1941. The place is England. The main character is Honey Weston. A female with posh roots and base instincts. A family history of German connections and petty criminal activities. Honey is ready to take the stage with her mixture of class and crude. She wants to be good but can't help being bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Clergy   Violence   Military  

Honey was just finishing up the 2200 hours check-in transmission to Whitehall that confirmed they were still alive and on track for completing the mission. The message was so short that there was no chance of being intercepted by the German radars. They had a fairly decent triangulation system with plenty of operators who knew what they were doing. The enemy anti-espionage efforts were notoriously effective when the Allied units were sloppy in their field work and not doing their job properly. The Greeks and the Italians were well-known for cutting corners and getting caught but the French were not far behind in that game either. She had no intention of meeting up with the resistance unit unless absolutely forced to by circumstances beyond her control.

A noise outside the forest shack caused her to draw her pistol and line it up on the door even though she was certain if it was someone it was either Marcel of one of the resistance sent to give her a message. She hoped it was not the latter because that would mean Marcel was in trouble and had to reveal her presence to the local cell.

A low voice announced that it was Marcel and that they had to move to another location quickly.

"You carry the radio and the weapons and I will get the explosives."

She hurried to follow his instructions because in such situations pausing to think merely made things a bit riskier and she was in no hurry to fall into the hand of the Nazis who enjoyed interrogating female operatives the most. The training course had explained to them in detail some of the Gestapo methods and she knew that rape was not the worst thing in their bag of tricks. Suddenly she was sorry that she had refused the introduction of a hollow tooth with the hidden cyanide poison pill that would assist her in avoiding the horrors of interrogation. It had seemed defeatist at the time but now when her back was literally against the wall it would have provided some element of comfort.

There had been a French girl back at the farmhouse that had been released by the Gestapo after a full week of questioning. The interrogators must have realized almost immediately that she was so low-level that she could not have had any intelligence value at all but they kept her around to play with her using all their tricks and destroying her mind. She was more a walking robot now just staring blankly and being fed by an old woman who had to wipe her chin and probably her ass as well. Honey did not want to be reduced to that state and resolved to save a bullet and eat her own pistol before surrendering to the Germans.

There was enough light from the low-hanging moon to let them move effortlessly through the forest and they were soon in position near the objective.

Honey could see the outline of tank turrets and canon loaded on the long line of flatbed cars and the camouflaged box cars that contained unknown cargos to the new front opening up on the coast. Her fond hope was that the cars carried explosives and ammunition which would make the explosion a scene of chaos and terror. She dreaded the possibility that they might carry large numbers of troops who might escape the trap and fan out into the forest to find the saboteurs and capture them for intelligence gathering.

She was the one who set the detonators and the primer cord and Marcel taped the sticks of explosive into small packages to distribute evenly along the entire track bed to insure the train was demolished from engine all the way to the end car. In addition to the destruction of the much-needed supply train, they would be able to incapacitate the rail line for several days while they organized a repair crew and equipment to reinstate the route.

She was trying to stuff the taped packages under the rail when Marcel tired of her slow progress and straddled her "down on all fours" form to help shove the thing under the cold steel. She could feel his muscular legs embrace her proud hips and his male equipment prodded her crack like some wild stallion mounting a mare furnished for his enjoyment. Strangely, it didn't offend her sensitivities in the slightest. In fact, the combination of the dangerous situation and her lack of proper male attention recently caused her to react in a submissive manner by just spreading her knees wider and taking his weight with silent acceptance. Their four hands combined set the devices swiftly and they backed out away from the track into the protection of the sheltering forest.

It was at least another two hours before the sun was due to rise over the treetops and all they had to do now was wait for the supply train to move forward directly above the set charges and she could push the plunger to trigger the explosion. The both lay side by side in the tall grass silent in their own thoughts and she could feel Marcel's heart beating fast on her back. She didn't object when he opened her belt and pushed down her knickers from behind. In fact, it all seemed quite normal and she concentrated on listening for the sound of approaching footsteps that might signal the presence of guards checking that the tracks were still free of danger.

Honey knew that this was probably the wrong time to be entering into a carnal relationship with a man she really didn't trust but the danger of the moment and the high possibility that any breath might be her last induced her to just stay quiet and let Marcel do what he wanted if it would make the time go faster.

The touch of his heated knob in her crack made her think that perhaps he was intending to enter her rear portal and she was ready to whisper her disagreement with that route. However, he adjusted his sights and focused on the rear part of her vaginal slit and slowly slid inside like some thief in the night.

She was able to accept his full length without difficulty and they seemed to fit together quite well. Marcel was being a gentleman about it but then she realized it was because he wanted it to be as silent as possible so that their position would not become compromised to the railway guards. She knew he was probably keeping an eye on the track so she started to do all the work of sliding up and down his shaft with her tightly grasping lips happy that her juices were pumping oodles of liquid to make the impalement well lubricated and smooth. They were equally as careful about not opening their mouths to make any noise and the sound of their copulation was muffled by the noise of the train engine and the workers tightening the chains on the tanks and other vehicles on the flatbeds.

Everything seemed to be coming to a crisis point.

She could feel Marcel's shaft start to swell indicating that he was ready to spurt his offering any second and the train started to move down the track in their direction ever so slowly getting ready to swing into accelerated speed as soon as they were cleared by the junction box that showed the track was open ahead. The feeling of wetness spread from inside her cavity to her legs and her core letting her know that the suddenly motionless form of Marcel had just drained all of his male juices inside her in non-stop spurts of tingling pleasure. Honey regretted the fact she had not reached an orgasm but the situation was getting a little pushed at the moment and she quickly pulled up her knickers and got in position on top of the plunger waiting for that precise moment when the full train was situated on top of the explosive devices allowing her to take out the entire package at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.