Lizzy, a Morality Tale - Cover

Lizzy, a Morality Tale

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 3: Lizzy Gets What is Cumming To Her

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lizzy Gets What is Cumming To Her - Lizzy and her BFF learn about proper conduct in the classroom. Naughty girls who flash their pussies at the teacher may get spanked.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   School  

"Jason fucked your mom right in front of you and your dad?" Anna could hardly speak, she was so excited by Liz's story.

"Yes, right over the arm of the couch, in the living room."

"And your dad didn't say anything?" This was too much for Anna to take in. Her pussy was juicing already.

"All he said was that Jason should fuck her good, then he took me to my bedroom and cuddled me all night."

"Cuddled? Yeah, I'll bet he cuddled. Was that all he did?"

"No."

"Well, come on. Spit it out. I can't wait to hear the rest. Did you sleep naked with him?"

"Yes, we slept naked. We kissed a lot and he played with my pussy until it was on fire, then he kissed it until I had a fantastic Big O and laid his big fat cock between my juicy thighs and we went to sleep."

"You slept like that all night?"

"Uhnhuh. It was fantastic!"

"He didn't fuck you?"

"No. We are going to wait, remember?"

"Is he still going to fuck me?". Anna was afraid that Mr. McGovern might back out of his promise to take her cherry.

"He said he would take care of you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means what it says. Would you settle for Jason, instead?"

"Settle? Hell yes I would settle for Jason. When can we do it?"

Liz sighed with relief. She was afraid that it might be a hard sell. Apparently, her BFF was more excited by losing her cherry than by the fact of who it might be.

"Maybe you would rather have your dad do it?"

"My dad? My up-tight, straight-arrow dad?"

"My daddy said you might be surprised."

They entered the classroom arm in arm, as usual, and took their seats on the back row again. So far, no one knew whether Mr. Brown would be back today or if Mr. McGovern would still be filling in for him.

"Are you wearing panties today?" Liz giggled.

"No. It felt so good to be naked under my skirt that I decided to leave them off all the time. See?" She flipped her skirt up and down quickly to give Liz a peek. She failed to notice James getting an eyeful.

James thought he had died and gone to heaven. Imagine getting a peek at Anna's cunt and learning that she wasn't wearing panties. He determined to follow her around all day and make sure he sat where he could watch her at lunch time.

"Are you wearing any?"

"No", with a giggle. Liz quickly flipped her skirt to prove it.

Whatever was going on was ok with James. He wasn't sure that he was awake in class, or if he had hit the snooze button once too often. His already hard cock strained even harder at his fly.

"What if it is Mr. Brown? Your dad told us how mean we were being to him."

"If it is Mr. Brown, I will pass him a note to tell him we like him and we are sorry if we were mean to him. If he wants us to stop all he has to do is to let us know by assigning us some extra work. We owe it to him for being mean. If he wants us to keep letting him see our pussies, all he has to do is look."

James would have given anything to be able to hear that bit of news. It was news to Steve, as well. He sat on the other side of Anna and couldn't see what she was talking about, but he could hear their whispers clearly enough to get an idea of what they were saying. He determined to sit in a better location tomorrow.

Andy McGovern had convinced Mr. Brown that the problem had been solved and that he should come back to his class, so Jerry strode in confidently to retake control of his classroom. He noticed two sets of tightly clamped thighs in the back row and smiled inwardly. Perhaps everything would work out after all.

Anna managed to pass her note to him as the class was filing out. He read it quickly and called for the two of them to stay for a moment.

When the classroom was empty of others, Anna started apologizing. "Mr. Brown, we are so sorry. We didn't know..."

Jerry put her mind at ease. "That's ok, Anna. As long as you realize that this is not a game we are playing. We are here for a purpose. I am being paid to teach you things that may be useful to you in later life and you are hear to learn them. Anything else is icing on the cake." He added the last bit to lessen the tension a bit and was pleased to see the strain in their faces diminish a bit.

"Why did you want me to be able to see your private parts?"

"We, uh, we just wanted to know if we were attractive to a grown man. The boys are always trying to see up our skirts, but you act the same way toward us that you act toward the boys."

"That is my job, Dear. I am paid to treat you all the same. If I can't do that, I will be replaced and could be put in prison, depending on the circumstances. Now do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. We understand, but is it ok if we flash you sometimes?", Liz asked flippantly.

"What! Didn't you understand what I just told you?"

"Yes Sir. I understood, but I thought you might like it."

"Of course I would like it, but I owe the rest of the class my full attention, so don't let it get out of hand. Also, have you considered the possible consequences of someone else in the classroom seeing you?"

"Oh! I see what you mean. Is it all right, then, if we are very careful? We love to tease."

"I can see that. Now run on. You will be late for your next class."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir", they chorused as the got up to leave, while making sure that their skirts rode high enough to give him a good view.

Jerry Brown kept his smile hidden. It was better if the girls didn't know how much he wanted to grab them both and fuck them six ways from Sunday. He watched their pert little asses sway as they left the room and waited for that last little flip he knew was coming. It did and he almost did.

In the hallway, Anna asked, "Did you see that big lump he was trying to hide?" She was leaking juice down her thighs, remembering how hard it had been to act repentant while they were talking with Mr. Brown.

There was no time left to discuss things further and both girls had to run to make their next class. They failed to see how many teenage eyes admired their naked asses as their short skirts flipped up in back. Those teenaged eyes wondered whether the girls were wearing thongs or were really going commando? They were on their way to becoming famous.

James wasn't able to get the seat he wanted at lunch time, but he spotted the ideal location and vowed to arrive early enough tomorrow to be in position. He wanted to see those two pussies again.

On the way home from school, Liz asked, "Should we let Mr. Brown fuck us if he wants to?"

Anna was firm in her response. "Ok, but only after your dad or Jason takes my cherry. It has to be one of them. I thought about my dad, but he wouldn't make it a special thing for me like one of them would."

"Ok, I'll tell Daddy and Jason. Let's try to get them to do it Friday night. Will that work for you? You can sleep over."

"Sounds good to me, girlfriend."

The rest of the week dragged out and finally the big night arrived. Jason had bravely volunteered to perform the sacrifice for Anna, even if it meant that he had to give up a night with his mom He had never imagined that life could be so right.

Anna got permission to sleep over and all was set. Sylvia made sure that the setting was romantic and special for the girls. She wanted to make sure that their introduction to sex was better than the one she had endured in the back seat of her boyfriend's car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.