Lizzy, a Morality Tale - Cover

Lizzy, a Morality Tale

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lizzy and her BFF learn about proper conduct in the classroom. Naughty girls who flash their pussies at the teacher may get spanked.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   School  

Jason McGovern crept down the hall quickly and silently to his room, still stunned by what he had seen and heard. He knew that he could ask his dad about it later because his dad always answered his questions truthfully. That's why he knew he had to tell his dad he had watched them. Things like that worked both ways if they worked at all.

He was very excited by the thoughts of potential repercussions of today's events and couldn't imagine what had triggered them. He pulled up his favorite site and pulled off a big one almost immediately, then started working on a better one.

Back in Liz's room, the participants slowly came back to the real world and realized that they had better get cleaned up and ready to interface with humans again.

Andy knew that he needed to tell his wife of the day's events as soon as possible, to avoid something coming out without the proper framework in which to judge it. Total honesty was the bedrock of their relationship. It had saved them more than once.

On one occasion, Sylvia had admitted that one of her co-workers had come onto her, despite the fact that she quickly reminded him that she was happily married. "I don't want to own you, I just want to rent you for a test drive", he had told her.

Sylvia was somewhat put off by his description, but had to admit that the idea of a harmless fling was exciting, so she told Andy all about it.

"I don't own you, either, Darling. I am lucky enough to share your life on an exclusive basis, but the exclusivity is your choice, not my right. Your body is yours to use as you see fit, with or without my permission. However, you need to realize that I have no control over my emotions and cannot guarantee that something you do that excludes me will not weaken the bonds between us. When you are making those decisions, you must remember that."

"That's why I love you so much, Andy", Sylvia replied. "You really would let me do anything and do your best to love me in spite of it, wouldn't you?"

"That's what love means to me, Sylvia. Your happiness is so important to me that the only way I can be happy is to be supportive of anything you want to do."

"What if I wanted to go to Vegas and work in a whore house? My cousin's daughter worked in one when she was 12, passing for 19."

"I know and every time I think about that, I get a hardon. She is one sexy woman."

"But what if I wanted to do that? And you stay away from her", she added as an afterthought.

"It would probably bother me some, but if it completed your life in some way I couldn't compete with, I wouldn't stand in your way."

"Would you forgive me?"

"What's to forgive? Life is full of choices. We all make choices every day. I know that you love me like I love you and that anything you do will have been done after considering my feelings and our relationship. What more could any man ask?"

"Well, what if a bunch of guys in your office went on a trip to Vegas and you couldn't go and they wound up in the whorehouse where I was working and every one of them fucked me twice? What then?"

Andy grabbed her and threw her back on the bed, ripping his and her clothes off as she fell. She had hardly bounced twice before he was on her and in her.

"I'll show you what it's like to be fucked twice, you whore."

Sylvia grinned up at him. "Got you hot, didn't I, Tiger? Did you like that picture?"

"Just the idea that you would be so sexed up that you would even imagine that scenario makes me hotter than I can tell you with words, alone." He hammered his swollen cock in his wife's tight canal, relentlessly.

"Does that mean that you want me to fuck Joe, from the office?"

"This is not about what I want. It's about what kind of life you want and the kind of relationship with me that you want. If fucking Joe fits into that scenario, then go for it. It would be easier for me to deal with if I weren't totally excluded. Having you share your love with someone else is not threatening. If you were to do the same thing secretly, the secrecy and cover-up lies would affect our mutual trust and our relationship would likely suffer.

"Shut up and fuck me, Stud. I'll let you know what I decide. Ok?" Liz and Anna were cleaned up and dressed very properly by the time Sylvia got home. The girls were relieved because they had no idea that their story would be revealed to her before morning. They thought they had gotten away with a very sexy romp with Daddy and were looking forward to their deflowering ceremony in a couple of days. It was hard not to squeeze their thighs together as they moved around.

Sylvia could sense that there was a secret in the air while she was preparing the meal and especially at the table. Both Liz and Jason were acting somewhat furtively and Andy was grinning widely.

Jason grabbed Andy after dinner and asked if he could have a word in private.

"Sure, I could use a hand with that rototiller I've been repairing. Let's go to the shop."

Andy gave Jason plenty time to phrase his questions. "I heard you guys in Liz's room and watched a lot of it, Dad."

"Thanks for your honesty and openness. I suppose that I should say something about invasion of privacy, but it might be somewhat hypocritical, since I would most likely have done the same thing at your age. What did you think about what we did?"

"Gosh, Dad. It was hot as hell. How did you get them there in the first place?"

Andy related the events of the day to his son, withholding nothing. "Well, Son. What do you think? Did I handle it the way you think it should have been handled?"

"I think so, Dad. They needed someone to make them understand what they were doing, rather than just punishing them. Are you really going to fuck them? Oops, sorry."

"Don't worry about it. 'Fuck' is just a word. It has no more and no less meaning than 'intercourse', so why not simply use the most descriptive word? Your mom and I have tried to guide your choice of words while you were growing up. You are old enough now to make your own choices."

"What if I said 'fuck' at the dinner table?"

"Do I?"

"Ok. I see what you mean. It's another choice and consideration for the preferences of others is part of good conduct."

"Wisely stated, Son. Remember, civilization is not a normal condition of the human being. It is a social compact that we have adopted for the mutual benefit of all. Without it, the only rule is whether you have the power to do as you wish."

"Gotcha. And sometimes we make too many rules, right?"

"Not just sometimes. We get so busy making rules that we go overboard and we don't always re-examine the old rules when the basis for them changes."

"Oh, I get it. You're talking about incest, aren't you?"

"Yes, and many other rules that made very good sense at first, but might no longer apply. Establishing taboos to prevent fathers from impregnating their daughters helped strengthen the race by enlarging the gene pool. I have read that Eskimos had a tradition that encouraged them to offer their wives to travelers. In a very small village, the introduction of other bloodlines helped strengthen their ability to fight off disease."

"Ok, what about mothers and sons?"

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

Jason blushed. He had not consciously done so, but he had to admit that he wouldn't mind bedding his mother. She was a total MILF.

"Well, that would totally be between you and her."

"You mean you wouldn't object?"

"She is on the pill and any child of yours she might bear would be only through her choice."

"You wouldn't be bothered?"

"Don't start counting on it, Sport. I didn't say you could get in her bed. I only said that the choice was hers."

"Will you tell her about today"

"Of course. We tell each other everything. That's how we stay together."

"Will you still fuck Liz if Mom doesn't want you to?"

"Now you put your finger on it. I made a commitment without checking with my partner and she may not be willing to go along with it, which leaves me in a predicament, doesn't it?"

"How will you deal with it?"

"It sounds like we need a family meeting, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I used to dread them, but you're right. This should be a family decision, shouldn't it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.