Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 16: Payback Time

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Payback Time - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Saturday November 9, 2013 – Freshman Year

I was glad to see Mark's dad was driving. At least he didn't lose his job. I wondered if his son went back to California or if he stayed but I didn't take the time to see if he was still playing for Eastside. So I decided I needed to be alone with my thoughts so I pulled my iPad out of my bag and allowed him to open my door, and I got in. He loaded my bags in the trunk, and we pulled away from the stadium.

We were on the road for about fifteen minutes when the divider came down.

"Sir, I wanted you to know that we will be stopping to pick up two other passengers, Miss Lilith Prescott and Miss Elizabeth Towson."

"How do they know Jennie?"

"They are classmates. They are at a horse show, and we will be picking them up."

He seemed to be trying to decide if he should tell me something. I was tired and wasn't in the mood for games.

"Just tell me."

"If I may be blunt, Miss Towson is very aggressive. Jennie would be disappointed if you fell for her."

"Okay, I got it. Keep my hands off the girls. Anything else?"

"We will pick them up in fifteen minutes."

I leaned back and fell asleep. My adrenalin high from the game had finally come down and I crashed.


I woke to find two girls staring at me.

"Sleeping beauty has joined us," the cute one said.

I looked at my phone. I was asleep 45 minutes.

"Hi, I'm David."

"I'm Lilith and this is Lizzie," the cute one said.

They were about the same height and build. Both had long brown hair, but Lizzie's was curlier. They were both wearing their school uniforms, plaid skirt, white blouse and blue blazer with Wesleyan's coat of arms on the breast pocket.

They sat on the side seats facing each other, and Lizzie gave me a perfect shot up her skirt. If Lizzie was cuter, I might have played her game, but today I was not in the mood after dealing with Alice.

"Lizzie, please sit like a lady. Your panties are showing."

"I lose," Lilith snorted. "She bet you would notice her panties in the first minute. I said it would take five. I don't think she was expecting that response."

"Shut up."

Her scowl for Lilith turned to a smile as she looked at me.

"So tell us about yourself."

These two were up to no good. I needed to wake up and pay attention.

"I play a little football. That was where I was today."

Lizzie was in interrogation mode. I recognized this because Tami does it to me all the time. Lizzie was not in Tami's class and I had been evading her questions for years.

"Are you any good?"

"I got to play some today." Here was where you flip it. "I hear you went to a horse show. That sounds so much more interesting than sports."

Lilith looked excited.

"Well, it wasn't really a show. It was an auction. Lizzie and I do show jumping and my horse is injured. Abigail is helping me get a new horse. I needed to start working with him so I'm ready for the spring. We found a fabulous mare named Jasmine."

The Abigail sounded familiar. I couldn't quite place the name.

"When does Jasmine get delivered?"

"When we get back, I need to talk to Abigail to find out. I'm not sure if they are sending it to the Wesleyan farm or ours."

Abigail Wesleyan would be Jennie's mother.

"So did Abigail arrange for your ride from the auction?"

"She took care of all the transportation."

Would Jennie's mom buy a horse so she could get info on the guy blocking her plans? Would she send a girl to try to seduce me? Was I reading too much into this? Maybe, but if a happy coincidence occurred, I was sure she would take advantage of that. My only goal here was not to make things worse for Jennie.

I grabbed my ear buds and plugged them in. I grabbed my phone to create a hot spot. Once that was up, I went to a movie website and picked something to watch. I could see that the girls were disappointed, but I figured this was the safest course of action.


We dropped off Lizzie and Lilith at their homes, and then went to Jennie's home. I noticed that I was to enter the back door. This was clearly intended as a slight, but I could care less. Mark's dad, I had to learn his name, popped the trunk. I jumped out before he could get to my door, and I got my own bags.

"Go in the kitchen back door," he said. "They will show you to your room."

The back door opened into the kitchen. Mark sat there talking to some of the staff. That confirmed that his Dad did not follow through. He saw me.

"I hear congratulations are in order. We are in a three-way tie for first place. I listened on the radio, and I thought you weren't going to win. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed."

I didn't respond. He paused and then went on another attack.

"Jennie and I are going to a party tonight. Maybe we can find you a date. What do you prefer, I hear red heads..."

Someone had been doing their homework.

"Is Jennie here?"

Mark looked way too happy.

"No, she is not."

"Do you know when she will be back?"

"Not for several hours."

"Could someone show me where I'm staying?"

"Sorry, we are full up with the engagement party. You might want to get a motel room where you would be more comfortable."

I think Mark liked saying that. I looked at the other staff and no one would meet my eye. I could see Jennie's moms hand in this. I just shrugged and grabbed my stuff and headed out the back door. I did not need to fight this battle right now.

When I got out back, I pulled out my phone. I still did not have Jennie's number. In my wallet, I had Teddy Wesleyan's business card with his personal number on the back. I dialed it. He answered, "Teddy."

"Hello sir, this is David Dawson."

"David, I heard a rumor that you were Jennie's date. Am I going to see you tomorrow?"

"Sir, I need to ask a favor."

"Has it started already?" he chuckled.

"What is that, sir?"

"Jennie's boyfriends asking for money..."

"Sir, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please give Jennie my regrets."

I hung up. This had been a huge mistake. My cell phone rang and it was Teddy calling. I blocked his number. I felt like Jennie bought me with the luggage and clothes. I opened up my suitcase and pulled out my running clothes and sweats. They were the only things I owned that were with me. I stripped down in the driveway and changed. I put everything else into the suitcase, including Teddy's card. I pulled out my phone and iPad, and I left the luggage at the front door. That should get somebody's attention.

I started to run towards town. I planned this time. There was a bus station downtown and a bus going through my town left at 7:00 pm. I set a brisk pace. I got about five miles from the Wesleyan Estate. I saw that Tami was calling me. I answered.

"David, I have Teddy Wesleyan on the other line. Is it okay if I three-way him in?"

"Sure, why not."

Tami made the connection and said, "Mr. Wesleyan, David is on the line."

"David, what was the favor you needed?"

"Sir, I have worked it out. Thank you for asking."

"Okay, I came across rather badly earlier. I just wanted to apologize."

"No need to apologize, sir. I understand how people take advantage."

"Before you go, may I ask why I am giving Jennie regrets?"

"I will not be able to accompany her to her cousin's engagement party."

"And what reason should I give her?"

"Tell her that I could not afford a motel room, and I took the bus home."

"David, where are you?"

"I am almost to town. I have a 7 p.m. bus to catch."

"Have you eaten?"

"No, sir."

"Can I buy you dinner?"

"Sir, I don't see the point."

"Let's call it a favor since I gave Tami a scholarship."

"Then absolutely not, sir. Your family will not blackmail me. What you did for Tami was on her merit. If I go for this, who knows what else you will use her as a pawn for."

"I guess I deserved that. Tami, you need never worry about your scholarship. I said that poorly. David, I need to talk to you face–to-face to correct this."

"Sir, I should be at the bus station in about 20 minutes. You can meet me there."

Tami disconnected Teddy form the conversation. "You play nice with Teddy. I don't think he understands how he comes across sometimes."

"Good advice. I will talk to you later."

I hung up and started running. I needed to pick up the pace if I was going to make the bus.


I jogged into the bus station parking lot and saw Teddy's limo. When I came up beside it, the back window came down.

"David, please join me for a moment. If you still want to go home after we talk, I will take you there myself."

I got in and the car and we pulled away from the bus station.

"Okay, now tell me everything."

Therefore, I did. I told him about the last time I was here, and how Mark treated me. We talked about Abigail's plan to marry Jennie off to Alistair Wilson. I told him about Jennie asking me to come to help hold her mother off, and then I told him about Lizzie, Lilith and what I suspected was supposed to happen there. I finally told him about Mark and the staff arranging, under what I suspected was Abigail's orders, to have Jennie out of the house and to send me home. I also told him about my plan to ask him if I could stay with him. I explained how his money comments made me realize that Jennie bought me off with clothes and how I had left them at the estate.

When I was finished, he made a call and arranged to have my stuff ready. We pulled up and said he would be right back. A few minutes later, he came out with Jennie and her sister Carol. My luggage was put in the back of the car. No one said a word. Jennie and Carol kept sneaking looks at their Uncle Teddy and me, but neither girl was sure of the situation so they kept quiet. That made it unanimous.

When we got out of the limo, my luggage was taken to a guest room. I was still in my running clothes, and I could smell myself. Uncle Teddy took charge,

"Girls, give me ten minutes, and then meet me in my study. David, go get a shower and then something to eat. When we are done, I will have someone let you know. I need to take care of some family business."

"Sir, may I have a moment of your time now?"

"Yes, that would be acceptable," he sighed.

We went into his study, and he sat behind an antique desk. I was momentarily distracted by the room. It was everything you would expect in a home built in the early 1900s.

"Sir, I have something to say that might not make you happy, but I feel you need to hear it."

Teddy gave me a quizzical look so I continued.

"Ever since we met, I have been uncomfortable with Jennie's wealth. She has made comments about having to be careful because people are out to get her money. When I had called you earlier, your first response to my request was one that made me feel like I had taken advantage of Jennie's generosity. Then later, you made me aware that you held power over someone I hold dear," I said.

"I can't begin to understand the issues your family has with the level of wealth you enjoy. What I do see is that it has made you suspicious of everyone. My uncle taught me that if you look hard enough at someone, you would find what you are looking for. Once you find it, your worst fears will be confirmed and it will put you on guard," I continued. I paused to let that sink in.

"I just want you to know that what you said pisses me off. You don't know me very well. I will earn what I get. I'm not looking for a handout."

Teddy though for a moment about what I said before he responded.

"I can see where you would come to that conclusion. The problem is that I have come to this way of thinking by learning my lessons the hard way."

"Sir, the problem is that you treat everyone with the same broad brush stroke. No one is ever given a chance."

"I think you are naïve," Teddy said.

I saw that I was not going to change years of distrust. I just nodded and took my leave. I saw Jennie and Carol as I came out. Jennie jumped up, grabbed my arm, and guided us to where we had some privacy.

"David, what happened?"

"I think your mother happened. On the ride here, we picked up Lilith Prescott and Lizzie Towson."

"What did Lizzie do?"

"Don't worry. I have girls flirt with me that are much better at it than Lizzie is. When I got here, I was dropped off at the back door. I was so happy to see my good friend Mark who explained that you and he are together. He offered to get me a red head so we could double date tonight."

Jennie was pissed. I held up my hand.

"I didn't believe him. He was pissed that I didn't take the bait. I asked to go to my room, and he told me that I was to find my own lodging. There were several others around, and no one said anything otherwise. That is why I knew that someone had arranged it. The only logical person was your mother. I didn't feel like making a scene so I left. I called your uncle, and he convinced me to stay with him."

She looked confused.

"Why do you think he has asked Carol and me here?"

"I think that is my fault. I told him about your mother's plans for you and Alistair Wilson. I think your uncle loves you and your sister. This may be your chance to stop this nonsense."

Carol found us.

"Come on, Jennie, Uncle Teddy wants to see us."

Jennie rolled her eyes and followed her sister.

I found someone that showed me my room. I took a shower and changed. I had on the outfit Jennie had selected for the night. Black slacks by Jack Victor with a Peter Miller Oxford dress shirt and Allen Edmonds Carlsbad penny loafers in black. I went down to the kitchen, and, since no one was around, I made myself at home. I made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Of course, the soup went in an oversized coffee mug, the only way to have tomato soup in my opinion. I hadn't realized how hungry I was. I was making an extra grilled cheese when the girls found me in the kitchen.

Carol ran up and kissed me soundly.

"You are a genius. Whatever you told Uncle Teddy worked. He told mother to back off."

Jennie didn't want to be left out so she kissed me also.

"I've had a shitty day. Let's go have some fun," I told her.

"What kind of fun are you thinking?"

I waggled my eyebrows.

"I hear Mark is going to a party. Can we go and make out in front of him?"

"Why you evil little shit," Carol scoffed. "Do you want just Jennie or would you like me to come along?"

"I don't think Jennie likes to share."

"David and I have talked about you joining us, but I would like to spend time with him this weekend."

"Drop me off at the house then. I can find my own trouble to get into. Where is this party at?"

"Mark didn't say," I said. My eyes got big. "Jennie you have to call him and ask him. After he tells you where the party is, ask him to reserve a room for you. He will assume it is for the two of you."

Carol stomped her foot.

"You are an evil shit. Sorry, Jennie, but I am coming so I can see this. I won't crash your alone time, but I have to see the look on the little bastard's face when you drag David into the room. We can play as if David is there with me and get Mark all worked up that his fantasy is finally going to come true. Then pull the rug out from under him."

I kept nodding my head as Carol finished her plan.

"Oh, I like your sister's plan."

They both laughed at me. Jennie made her call.

"Mark, where is the party tonight? ... Do you mind if I come? ... No, he hooked up with Carol ... Mark, can you find a room so I can have some private time? ... I can't wait to see you too."

We all burst out laughing. I had taken enough shit from Mark.


Mark's Dad was waiting for us.

"Sir, what is your name?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Tim."

"Tim, thank you for giving me a heads up about Lizzie."

I shook his hand.

We got into the car and went back to Jennie's home. The girls went and changed for the party. They both had on matching blue party dresses that came to just above the knee. It was easy to see that neither one wore a bra. I started to get aroused. Poor Mark was not going to know what hit him. Tim was waiting to take us to the party. The girls put me in the middle and each grabbed a hand. It was fun to see them glance at each other and then giggle. No one was saying anything because Tim might tell Mark.

The party was at one of Jennie's classmate's home. Carol was really into her role of playing as if she were my date. She was draped all over me. Jennie gave us a dirty look as Carol winked at her sister. You could hear the muffled noise of music.

"They have a game room in the basement," Carol said. "That's where the party is."

Carol led me to the stairs, and we headed down. Jennie took up the rear, goosing me half way down. Carol opened the door, and the music washed over us. The large room could easily hold 100 people. There seemed to be about twenty-five here tonight. It looked like there were only six other guys, what was up with that?

I saw Mark right away. He was working on a cute blond while playing creepy hands guy. She kept swatting his hand away and then giggling. She seemed to be drunk. A few more drinks and Mark would get lucky.

"Hi, Mark, I brought Jennie. Did you get me a red head?" I said, walking up to him with the girls.

Jennie glared at him, as did the cute blond.

"You dick, you didn't tell me you would be chasing Jennie Wesleyan tonight," the blonde said. "When you give up your crush, give me a call. Otherwise, I'm going to find a real man."

She gave me a look that started at my feet and stopped at my crotch as she licked her lips.

"Now here is a real man." She smiled at me. "Who is this stud?"

Carol stepped forward.

"This stud is mine tonight. Go poach someone else's date."

Jennie had been staring daggers at Mark. I think the cute blonde was just the excuse she needed to start.

"I call you and tell you to get a room reserved for us, and I come in and find you playing grab ass with that slut?"

"Hey, baby, she doesn't mean anything to me. We were just talking."

"Oh I see. You were looking for a quick fuck before I got here. Is that what it was about?"

"No, baby, you know I wouldn't do anything like that. Come with me, and I'll show you the room."

"Which room is it?"

He pointed to one right off the party room. Of course, he wanted everyone to know that he bagged Jennie. I almost felt sorry for him. He must think she was stupid, but for me it was perfect. Everyone would know that he struck out and I stepped in.

The music seemed to get quiet as everyone watched our little soap opera.

"You thought you would take me to that room? Were you planning on bragging to your buddies?"

"Baby, I can find another room."

"Don't bother."

She turned from Mark, grabbed my hand, and dragged me into the room. She locked it, and both of us started laughing. The look on Mark's face was priceless. Suddenly, he was pounding on the door. We both jumped.

"Jennie, please, anyone but him."

"Fuck you, Mark. He is twice the man you will ever be!"

"Let's give them a show," I smiled and whispered.

She smiled and nodded. I pulled her into my arms and we kissed.

"You know what I want," I said loud enough so Mark could hear.

"Tell me lover," she said.

"Slip that little dress off. I love the taste and smell of your hot pussy. I'm going to make you cum so many times that you will be ruined for any other man. Then I'll fuck you. Now get in the position."

"Position?" Jennie asked, with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

We had forgotten about Mark. Lust seemed to flow from her pores.

"Yeah, get naked and spread your legs. Then open yourself up for me by pulling up your knees." She just stood there. I started to get undressed. "Get ready for me." She took her dress off and stood in front of me just in her thong. I smiled. "Take it off so I can eat you. Now get on the bed."

Jennie pulled her thong off, lay back on the bed, and did as I told her.

"Like this, you mean?" she said with a giggle.

My goal was to make her cum often and hard. Since the first session with Suzanne, I had learned a few things. I grabbed her ankles and turned her how I wanted her. She squealed when I manhandled her. I lowered my mouth to her sex, and I lapped my tongue up through her crease, rolling it over her clitoris. The lick wasn't soft or tender. I wanted her to know she was being eaten.

After licking her pussy for five or so minutes, I felt her shudder with her first mini-orgasm. I inserted two fingers inside her and searched for a small rough area near the top of her vagina. I found it a few inches inside of her tunnel. I had my hand turned up, and I started to stroke the spot with a short come-hither motion. I was licking her lips and clit.

"Oh hell yes, what are you doing to me?"

She seemed to like it. I don't think anyone ever worked her G-spot. I stroked her until she had a bigger orgasm.

"I can't believe it!" Jennie moaned. "Oh, David, I'm coming again!"

She shouted the last few words for the benefit of the group that I was sure were crowding the door.

As she came, fluid squirted from her tight cunt soaking my hand and lower jaw. We had a squirter. She soaked the bed with her juices. The aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils. Damn she was sexy when she came.

I continued to stroke her G-spot. Her orgasms were coming in quick succession now.

"OH, OH, OH MY GOD, AGAIN?" she screamed a minute later. "Please stop. No! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

More shouts. More squirts.

My fingers stroked her G-spot with a steady rhythm. My mouth sucked gently on her clit, and I strummed her clit with my tongue. Soon she was thrashing around on the bed. I used my free hand to hold her in place as she tried to buck me off. She screamed as her butt lifted off the bed, and her back arched as she had another mind-blowing orgasm.

I was relentless, bringing her off again and again. I ate her pussy for almost an hour. My jaw ached. I wanted Mark to know he was inferior in every way. I lost track of how many times she climaxed, but they were hitting her every few minutes now.

I couldn't believe she didn't collapse. Teenage girls were resilient. Each orgasm wracked her body, causing her beautiful face to scrunch up.

"Again! You have got to be kidding me!" she moaned. "It's happening again!"

I dropped my boxers, grabbed a condom, and rolled it on with practiced ease. I watched her body stiffen. I slid up and slotted my cock in her entrance. I had the tip in the entrance of her pussy. I pushed my stiff rod into her velvet glove of a pussy.

She was exhausted. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. She started to chant each time I bottomed out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed when another orgasm hit her.

I grabbed he ankles and put them on my shoulders causing her already tight pussy to grip my cock. I started to alternate between long slow strokes to short quick rabbit fucks. She was covered in sweat as she huffed and puffed, looking as if she had run a marathon.

I was getting close so I pushed her legs back and spread them so that her knees were touching her tits. I began to jackhammer her tight little pussy. I released her legs. They flopped to the side as I leaned forward and kissed her. I was losing my rhythm because she was putting a serious lip lock on me. Her moans became loud again, and almost continuous.

Our kiss broke and she screamed.

"Cum! Cum for me! Fill me up!"

I buried my rod until I felt the spongy head slam against her cervix, and I blew my load. She went wild, and I just held on tight. I felt my cock jerk again and again, as I emptied my balls.

Jennie was coming with me and we exploded together. She seemed to save the biggest one for last. She went completely rigid. Then she began to shake with pleasure and, finally, with a great rush of air, she collapsed. I pulled out, and we both lay in a puddle of sweat and her cum. The bed was a mess. There was a huge wet spot where Jennie lay.

She looked over at me, and we both started giggling. We were so giddy that we couldn't stop. I had her juice all over my face, neck and chest. She was sweating like a pig. We both needed some nourishment. I got up and got dressed. When she slid out of bed, she nearly collapsed. I caught her. She was like a new colt on unsteady legs.

"Whoa there, are you okay?" I asked.

"We need to talk about what we just did. Can we find about a gallon of water and then get out of here?"

After Jennie got dressed, we staggered out of the room. There was a semi-circle of people that seemed shell-shocked. Carol came up to Jennie and gave her a high five. I caught Mark's eye and he looked like he was going to be sick. I tried not to gloat, but it served the bastard right. We headed to the bar and got a couple of waters. We both drained them in one long swig. I got two more, and we walked out of the party in stunned silence. Carol ran after us.

Tim saw us and pulled the car up. I had to help Jennie into the car. Once we were all in the car, Carol couldn't hold it in anymore and pressed the button to close the driver's partition.

"What the heck did he do to you? Is he really that good or were you guys faking it?"

"Oh my, Carol, you would not believe it. I think I came more just now than I have in all my entire life. He is too much for me. Next time I need you to help."

"No shit! Jennie, don't lie to me, those were real orgasms?"

"Every single one of them. He blew my mind."

"How did Mark take it?" I had to ask. I knew his Dad was listening in, but I couldn't wait.

"At first, he was pissed. He was going to break down the door, but then he heard Jennie moaning. Everyone knew what that meant. Then, when we heard you cum, you could see the life go out of him. Then it went on and on, poor Mark was twitching each time he heard you scream. I'm pretty sure he is over his crush."

Jennie had a determined look on her face.

"Good, I'm sick of him interfering in my life. I know it was mean, but he could never satisfy me like David just did." She turned on me. "I have to know what you did to me."

"Tell you what. Tonight, I just want to take a shower and collapse in bed. Get me up in the morning and bring Carol. We can use her as our crash test dummy." I looked at Carol. "You don't have a history of heart disease in your family do you? I would hate for it to be too much for an older woman like you."

Jennie shook her head.

"No, you don't. You are all mine this weekend. Nice try but you are not talking me into a threesome with my sister, no matter how many orgasms you give me."

Carol looked pissed.

"You selfish bitch!"

I held Carol back.

"Hang on," I said. "Jennie is right. I was just seeing if I had her off kilter enough to go there. It's my fault, so don't be mad at her."

Jennie stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Come on Jennie," Carol cracked up and begged. "We never know what to get each other for Christmas. David would be good for the next ten years."

We pulled up to Uncle Teddy's place, and Jennie and I got out. She went to the driver's window and told Tim that she was staying here tonight and would call when she needed a ride on Sunday.


We went to my room and stripped off so we could take a shower. She stepped in behind me, and she made the shower nice and hot. My muscles were stiff from all the hits I took in the game earlier today. I saw that I had fresh bruises. Jennie put her head under the shower and wet her long hair. I got the shampoo and lathered up her long locks. There was nothing more erotic than shampooing a beautiful woman's hair. I massaged her scalp causing her to moan. I rinsed her hair and then put in conditioner.

I left it in as I got the body wash and started to work on her back. I reached her glorious butt and massaged each cheek. I reached around and lathered up her tits. She began to lean back, and I felt my cock start to harden. Her butt cheeks captured my manhood and soon had me hard as steel.

Luckily, I brought another condom into the shower and put it in the soap dish. I grabbed it and put it on. I leaned Jennie forward and entered her from behind. I grasped a tit in each hand and used them to guide our motion. I didn't try to last. We were both drained and, when I felt her cum, I allowed myself to join her. It was the perfect capper for the evening. I rinsed her off, and then I quickly took my shower.

I had to help her out of the shower and dry her. I just picked her up and took her to bed. When I crawled into bed, she snuggled up to me, and we were both asleep in moments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.