Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 12: Superman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Superman - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Wednesday October 30, 2013 – Freshman Year

I got a text message to meet Coach Harrington in his office instead of on the practice field before school. When I got there, Coach Lambert and Coach Engels were both there also. I took a seat and Bo kicked off the meeting.

"David, I want to talk to you before you hear it from anyone else." Oh hell, this can't be good. "After Friday's game, I'm no longer going to be able to help you. I have another assignment I have to take on. If I didn't have a long term relationship, I would not be going."

I thought for a moment. Bo Harrington was helping me tremendously. I was not ready to lose him.

"Why exactly are you leaving?"

"The Houston Texans lost their starting quarterback to injury two weeks ago. Last week they lost to the Chiefs. This week is a bye week and then they play the Colts. I can't really go into detail, but they have asked me to come in and help out."

"Bo, what would it take to keep you?"

"Believe me, when I tell you, if it wasn't an emergency I wouldn't be leaving," he chuckled. "You have the potential to be special. The biggest reason is because of how hard you work. I have only had a few guys work as hard to improve as you have. There are going to be guys that can throw farther than you. There will be guys with more football savvy. There will even be guys that are better runners than you are. Not many guys have the combination of all three attributes and that is what gives you such a high ceiling.

"I'm going to tell you some things that cannot leave this room. Can I have your word on that?" Bo asked.

"Of course."

"Coach Lambert also has some news."

"Thanks Bo ... for putting me on the spot," Coach Lambert said, looking uncomfortable. "I wanted to let you know I will be leaving after the season."

He paused a moment for that to soak in. With all the attention that the program received, now would be the perfect time for Coach Lambert to move into a better position.

"Someone is going to be lucky to have you, coach," I offered as a smile broke out on my face.

I clearly surprised everyone. Coach Lambert just said, "Thank you."

"It looks like Coach Engels will also be moving on," Bo Harrington said.

This shocked me. I was hoping he would take over for Coach Lambert.

"When I heard the news about Coach Lambert, I immediately thought of you as his replacement."

"I hate to disappoint you, David, but there is a requirement that our head football coach must have head coaching experience. For me to advance in coaching, I need to get that experience. So I will be moving on whether Coach Lambert goes or stays."

"Well that is just stupid. So you guys are telling me that I get a new coaching staff next year?"

"You need to get used to this," Bo said. "In the next several years, you will have many new coaching staffs. It is rare that you will have a team of coaches in place for more than a couple of years. If you are lucky, the ones you work with will be leaving for better opportunities. That will mean you had a good year with them.

"This also means I need to have a conversation with you about your development. You're going to have to take over. If either of the two of your coaches were staying, I would turn your development over to them. Since they are not, I'm giving the plan to you."

Bo pulled out four binders.

"This first binder is my evaluation of where you are as a player and what you need to work on in the future."

He picked up two binders.

"These two binders go together. This one has DVDs showing examples of skills and the drills needed to develop those skills. This binder is a detailed written description."

He picked up the fourth binder.

"This is the road map. Use this as your guide between now and college."

I could see the other two coaches eyeing the binders. Bo saw it too and got serious.

"David, you cannot share this with anyone." He looked at the other two, and they nodded. "This is my life's work, and I am paid a ridiculous amount of money to do it."

"Bo, I'm honored by your trust. If I need advice, can I call you?"

"Absolutely, I will help you get on a seven-on-seven team for the offseason, and I will also get you slots in quarterback camps throughout the summer. Some of this is not cheap so either talk to your parents about it or get a part-time job. I might also be able to get you some waivers on fees if you agree to help by being a camp counselor."

"That sounds great. My parents make okay money, but there are some other priorities right now. I will have to fund my own football related activities."

Coach Lambert looked at his watch.

"It looks like school will start in a few minutes. Why don't you get going? We need to talk to Bo."

"I'll see you at practice," Bo said.


I was deep in thought when I went to my locker. I was surprised when I found Tracy blocking it. Her mom sent me breakfast sandwiches each morning. I smiled when I saw her.

"Hey, Tracy, we met in the coaches' offices instead of having practice."

"No problem, I just thought I missed you."

She handed me the sandwich.

"I'm starved."

I wolfed it down, and Tracy just shook her head.

"Kendal will be here around 11:30 this morning to set up the conference call. Do you want me there?"

"What's going on?"

I assumed that Tracy would be at all my press events.

"Kendal."

That was all she had to say. Tracy was used to being in control. She didn't want to answer to anyone.

"Can Kendal handle today?"

Tracy thought about it for a moment. The one thing I could count on was an honest response.

"I think she can."

"Tracy, either she can or she can't, which is it?"

"She can, but I would like to be there."

"Not a problem. Please call her and ask her. I don't want her to think you can come to me and override her decisions. Does that make sense to you?"

She didn't like my answer, but I could tell she understood. She just smiled.

"I'll see you at lunch. We are meeting in the coach's conference room. Coach Lambert will be there too."

"Good, they can grill him instead of me."

She gave me a funny look that made me nervous.

"I hear you are single right now."

"Yes." It is safer just to give one word answers.

"Would you be my date to the Halloween Dance?"

"My first instinct is to say no. Hang on, wait, it would be hell no. Why aren't you going with Jim?"

Jim was the guy she paid money for at the auction after all.

"It seems that no guy is willing to take me out since I dumped you in such a ... public setting. The bunch of pussies are afraid I might do something similar."

I didn't expect to hear that. I really tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. She wasn't amused.

"David, it's not funny."

"It kind of is. So give me your pitch. Why should I risk going to the dance with you?"

"First off, we would go just as friends." I nodded my agreement to that. "My doctor says I need to go out in a social situation, and he said you would be a good choice."

Crud, she was using her mental health. I liked her and her family too much not to help. I found myself doing something I never thought I would do anytime soon.

"Okay, here's the deal. I will be your date, but there are a couple of conditions."

"Anything."

"If you expect me to be in some kind of costume, you have to get it. Second, we are just friends. If I want to dance with someone, you can't get mad at me. I will treat you right and dance with you, but, if I meet someone, you have to act like my friend and not my girlfriend."

"Is that it?"

"Nope, we get to have dinner with your parents before the dance."

She smiled knowing she won.

"Mom has been asking why you haven't been over. I am sure that won't be a problem."

I shook my head.

"How did you talk me into this?"

"Easy, you love me."

"I can't argue with that," I sighed. "Will you do me a huge favor? Will you promise not to take advantage of my love for you?"

"I know I hurt you, and I am sorry about that more than anything. At the time, I thought I had a good reason. I know now that you had nothing to do with the newspaper caption. I also know that the whole not together thing was my doing. David, I'm still a little goofy, but I want us to work on being friends. I always enjoy being around you. I feel that when we're together, we are more somehow. I also miss the sex."

I didn't trust myself to say anything, so I ran.

"Tracy, I'll see you at noon."

I didn't even bother to get my books out of my locker. I know that I'm pathetic when it comes to standing up to girls I like. If I wasn't careful, I would do or say something to Tracy.


After first period, I was able to make it back to my locker and get the right books. I was doing fine this morning until she mentioned the sex. My fear was that she would ask me to have sex with her. I knew for a fact that I could not resist that request.

By lunch, I was ready to face Tracy again. To my surprise, she was not there. I never asked Kendal because I assumed she didn't want her there. The interview went off without a hitch. There were four reporters on the line and, as I predicted, Coach Lambert answered most of the questions.

I pushed my luck even setting up the press conferences. Most coaches would never let a freshman hold them, but Coach Lambert couldn't say no to Tracy either. Now that they were started, both he and I were stuck with the situation. I appreciate that he was with me on the calls. I needed to talk to Kendal to make sure we were not causing any problems.

After the call, Kendal assured me that Coach Lambert appreciated my team organizing everything. It was one less thing he had to worry about. Kendal told me they had arranged the senior night event with the parents. She worked with Coach Lambert to do something special. I was happy with Kendal taking charge. The only thing that was lacking was lunch. She brought me a salad. What growing boy could just have a salad for lunch, especially one that burns through the number of calories I do?


By last period, I was starving. I went to my tutoring session with Suzanne. When I walked in, my stomach growled.

"Sorry about that. I need to eat before practice. Do you mind skipping out before I starve?"

"You sound like Jim. I swear growing boys eat enough for five normal people."

"This growing boy needs food now. I'm ditching with or without you."

"Okay, I get the message. Come on, and I will take you home. Jim should be there. He has been excused from conditioning until his ribs get better so he is just hanging out. You two can goof off while I feed you both."

We snuck out without getting caught and were at Suzanne's house a few minutes later. Jim was in the kitchen. He made himself two peanut butter sandwiches. I snatched one off of his plate. Jim was a little pissed.

"Dude, you don't take food from a hungry boy, especially one that outweighs you by at least fifty pounds."

"You do when I ask your sister to feed us some real food."

"Ah, that is different. Then my sandwich is your sandwich."

Suzanne was amused at us being dorks.

"Will pasta work?"

"Carbs are good before practice." I winked at Jim. "Your sister knows how to take care of her man."

She whacked me in the back of the head.

"No hitting on the sister when her little brother is present."

"Yeah, what she said."

"You two gang up on this man, and you both will not be taken out Saturday night."

Jim laughed.

"You are a kinky bastard asking a brother and sister out on a date."

"I was thinking Monical's and then a movie. Of course, one of you would have to drive."

"How about Tony's?" Suzanne asked. "They have great lasagna and unlimited bread sticks. You and Jim can see if you can eat so many that they kick you out."

"I knew there was a reason why we keep your sister around. What do you think; lasagna instead of pizza?"

"Sounds good to me, though I only have one rule, I don't put out on the first date," Jim said with a straight face.

"I promise I'll not make a move on you. Just so you know, Suzanne gets to pick the movie. She at least might give me a kiss goodnight."

The pasta was done. She brought two huge plates out to Jim and me.

"Plus she is a better cook than you."

"Actually Jim is a much better cook than I am. It's a good thing I'm a better kisser," Suzanne laughed.

"Jim is she right? Is Suzanne the better kisser?"

"Ah, David, fuck you, I'm not kissing you or my sister to find out."

We all laughed. After we ate, Suzanne gave me a ride to practice. We had a very good practice. At the end, I was a little bummed when I realized that I only had two more days to work with Bo. I owed the man a lot.


When I got home, I found Mom and Dad in the kitchen. They didn't look happy. I sat down.

"What's wrong?"

Normally they would deflect my question. Ever since my talk with Mom, things had changed. She no longer treated me like a little kid.

"Your Dad's hours got cut. Actually, everyone's hours got cut. They are making everyone part-time employees because of the new health care law. Their CPA figured out it would be cheaper if everyone signed up for the government option. Your Dad's boss is a dick."

The Park District had turned the operations over to a private firm a few years ago. Ever since they took over, Dad had said they were more worried about the bottom line than the Parks or the employees. I think that if Dad didn't love his job and our town he would have left when the change happened. The sad truth was that there were not a lot of local jobs that Dad's skills fit.

"With Angie and Kyle moving in, we're worried that we may have to buy them insurance also. With your Dad's reduced hours and the real estate market being slow, I am nervous about money," Mom said.

"What are you thinking?" I looked at Dad. Dad was the planner of the family. I was sure he considered all the options.

"We can take over the payments on the company insurance. It's not cheap. The government plan requires that we sign up this month and then we can shop plans come the first of the year. There will be a gap in insurance for several months if we go that route.

"The state provides a child plan, so we could get you and Greg on that without much problem. I need to talk to Angie and see what she and Kyle are doing. The way things stand right now with my reduced hours, we are looking at a short fall each month of about $400. I can get another part-time job and try to make it up," Dad explained.

"How are we with savings?" I asked.

"We have some. But nothing we can go a long period using," Dad answered me.

"Okay, I was planning on talking to you about this after football, but now is a good time. I want to get a part-time job after the season. I am sure Greg will get one also. If Greg and I contribute $200 each a month to the household budget that should keep everything going until we can figure something out."

"Option two is my college fund. I'll be getting a scholarship," I offered.

Mom was the final decision maker.

"We will talk to Angie tonight and come up with a plan. Let's plan on a family meeting on Sunday."

"Great, now feed me."

Mom had a plate in the oven waiting for me. After I ate, I took my nephew back to my apartment. I told Angie I would keep him for an hour or so. I could see that she was dragging. I was actually surprised when she loaded him up and the guys headed to the bachelor pad.

I, of course, wanted to show him off to my friends. I sent a text to Alice Phillips first, and we jumped onto video chat. She took one look at Kyle and yelled at her Mom, "You better come here. David has been up to no good and gotten himself in trouble."

With her Mom there, it didn't take long before her Dad and brother showed up.

"Hey, gang, I want to introduce my nephew Kyle to you."

We talked for a little bit and then I told them I had to show him off to some of my other friends. Tami and the Wesleyan girls loved Kyle. He was quite the little chick magnet. To his credit, he didn't embarrass himself. We logged off when he fell asleep.

I took him back to the main house and found both Greg and Angie sound asleep in each other's arms. I didn't have the heart to wake them. I took Kyle to my Mom and explained what was going on. She took him and promised to let everyone sleep. I went back to my place, and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.


Thursday October 31, 2013 – Freshman Year

As a kid, Halloween was my favorite time of year. I went as a hobo every year because I was not creative enough to come up with a real costume. When I was 10, we had a dog named King. He and I went everywhere together. We went with Greg and went trick or treating. He was great. He got dog treats at almost every home, and they seemed to pony up more candy than normal.

By the time we got home, we had two bags of candy that would last us a lifetime. Okay, till the end of the weekend when we would drop into a sugar coma. Greg left his bag of goodies out. A very poor plan in my estimation. Dad would raid it after we went to bed. Turns out it was a terrible plan. King ate all of Greg's candy. I felt bad for him, and King was sick so he was sorry.

Turns out Mom made me sorry. She made me split my candy with Greg. I argued that his poor planning should not be the cause of my losing my haul of treats. She had the mistaken impression that was what brothers did for one another. We now laugh about it. At the time, I was devastated.

At the end of practice, Magic announced that there was a party at his house. I had no intention of going since we had a game tomorrow. All the seniors were going, and they invited all the starters. To their credit, they did not push me. They all knew I didn't drink and most of them knew the reason why.

Tracy picked me up after practice and took me to her house for dinner. I was happy to see Tom and Mary. I had time to show them some pictures of Kyle, and we ate quickly because Tracy said she needed some time to get our costumes together. She made me go take a shower and shave. When I came out, she had me go to her room and sit in just my boxers at her makeup table.

"David, I need to do your hair and makeup."

I decided to be a good sport.

"Do what you must."

Tracy got excited and called her Mom.

"He said he would do it. Come get him ready while I change."

Mary came up to Tracy's room and gave me a funny look.

"You're sure?"

"I trust you guys. Do your worst."

She just shrugged and started applying makeup. She gave me a cleft chin and more prominent cheek bones. She then styled my hair in a more conservative look. She went to the walk-in closet and came out with my outfit. Okay, they were both going to die. It was a Superman outfit.

Mary winked at me.

"Okay, boy wonder, lose the boxers and put on the suit."

"What!"

"This is spandex. It will show your underwear lines."

She even said that one with a straight face.

"Oh dear God, is this really important to Tracy?"

Now she smirked.

"Yes, I thought she told you what your costume was."

"Okay, but if it is obscene, I'm not wearing it."

I grabbed the suit and went into the walk-in to put it on. I put on the blue tights first. As I expected, they molded to my manhood. They left nothing to the imagination. I pulled on the top and it felt like it was a size too small. You could see every muscle. It was a good thing I was in shape. Red underwear with a gold belt was worn outside the tights and red knee high boots. When I came out, Mary blushed.

I frowned.

"That bad?"

She shook her head. She had the red cape that completed the outfit. She came over, attached the cape, and steered me to a mirror. I was completely surprised. I looked the part. My only concern was the bulge in my tights was noticeable, and, if I got aroused at all, this could be an issue. I turned to Mary, and she was checking me out.

"You dirty old broad. I take it I look okay."

"Yes, you look more than okay."

I heard Tracy whistle at me. She had on a Catwoman outfit that instantly tested the strength of my tights. Both Tracy and her Mom burst out laughing.

"I can't help it. She looks so damn sexy in that outfit."

I turned around and adjusted things so it was not as obvious, but Tracy was the hottest Catwoman I had ever seen. Halle Berry has nothing on Tracy. I grabbed the ticket for the dance out of my wallet. I don't see any way I can bring a wallet in this outfit. When we got into Tracy's Mustang, she purred at me.

"Tracy, if you don't stop teasing me, we are not going to make it to the dance."

She gave me an innocent smile.

"I just wanted to see if you were still interested."

"I would have to be dead to not be interested in you. Now, let's go have some fun."

We caused a little bit of a stir when we walked into the gym. It turned out that all the JV cheerleaders dressed as Catwoman. None of them were as hot as Tracy. She went off with them to harass the boys. I went to find my friends. As usual, Alan and Jeff found a table on the side of the dance.

Alan was dressed as a pimp. I'm hoping that Gina didn't have to dress like a whore. Jeff was in an Aladdin-looking outfit. At least his date could be a princess.

"Who did you bring?" Alan asked.

"Tracy."

Jeff just shook his head.

"Did you bring a date?" I asked, looking at Jeff.

"I'm here with Gina's sister."

"Oh, Emily, I like her. She is funny."

Alan smirked, and he and Jeff looked at each other. Something was up. I looked towards the restrooms and saw Gina walking back with a vision. It was Kara. She was dressed as a Princess from India, and I could feel my desire start in my toes and travel all the way to the hair on my head. My sexual attraction to Tracy was close to a ten. She pushed almost every button I had. Kara was off the charts.

My reaction was obvious because Alan and Jeff were looking at me wide eyed. Gina warned me that the attraction between us would be intense, but I just could not deal with something like this right now. I shook my head and looked at both of my best friends.

I turned to Jeff and asked, "So are you two... ?"

"No, Gina asked me to be her date for tonight," Jeff said giving me a look. "Kara seems nice, but she isn't interested in me. This was just a setup so Kara could go to the dance. I think Gina's plan was for you to meet her."

"Are you cool with that?" I asked not wanting to hurt my friend's feelings.

"We're good. Alan and I think you two will hit it off."

I just shook my head. "No, not now, you have a good time tonight. Enjoy it. Every guy here will be envious when they see you on the dance floor with her. I better take off before I start hitting on your date."

I spun around making my cape billow. If you have a cape, you have to use it. I headed to the other side of the dance floor. I didn't dare look back at the exotic goddess that was Kara Tasman. I found Tracy and her band of Cat women, and I stepped right in the middle of them. Tracy snorted when she saw my dazed look and the lust level of her fellow cheerleaders' ramp up. Before I knew it, I had hands running all over my body. I discovered that tights are just barely better than being nude. I looked at Tracy and my eyebrows went up causing her to giggle. She waded in and started peeling them off of me. "Ladies, he is my date tonight."

Kim decided to be the spokesman for the group.

"You and David broke up. I do believe I was there when it happened. Rumor has it that he is single. The varsity cheerleaders got their shot. It's our turn now."

I was now in my element ... teasing beautiful women.

"Okay, Kim, is right, I'm a free man, and I have nothing against you guys. You are all very nice to look at, but I think you can all agree that there is only one of me and..." I count noses. "Twelve of you ... so do you mind if I narrow the field?"

Kim had a smug look on her face.

"No, please do."

All the other girls nodded.

"Okay, who currently has a boyfriend or is seeing someone?"

Kim glared at me because she knew that I knew who she was dating. Seven of the girls raised their hands leaving five. One of the five was Tracy.

I motioned Kim, Mona, and Kelly over, and we got close so only they could hear.

"I don't know how to ask this without sounding like a pig. You know me so don't kill me for asking. Which ones are virgins?"

All three of them give me a look. I needed to clarify.

"If things progress, I don't want to be responsible for taking someone's virginity for casual sex. I think you all agree that the first time should be special."

It dawned on them, and they pointed out two who were moved to the side. That left Tracy and two other girls. I leaned in and asked my helpers. "Okay, should I just pick Tracy?"

Kelly got in my face.

"If you pick Tracy, none of us will ever speak to you again. Carol and Reese both have big crushes on you. They are also a lot of fun, if you know what I mean."

"One at a time or both at once?" I asked.

That got a chuckle.

"You better just do one at a time. You have a big game tomorrow, and we would hate to see what happens if those two tag team you." Mona said.

I nodded. That was a very good point.

"The winners of win a date with David Dawson are Reese and Carol," I announced, looking at the group.

They both came bounding up to me and wrapped themselves around me. Tracy just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, ladies, one of you gets me for the night. The other gets me Friday night."

They put their heads together, and Carol picked tonight. She dragged me onto the dance floor. When the song ended, one of the dance committee members made an announcement.

"Don't forget to vote for your favorite male and female costume. Right now we have a hot competition brewing so every vote counts."

I took Carol over to the refreshment table and get her a soda.

"Carol, what year are you?"

"I'm a sophomore. Can I say something without making you mad?"

"Why not, everyone else seems to think it is okay."

She pondered her statement.

"Now that I think about it, I don't want to come across as a bitch."

"Carol, just say it."

"Why are you so stuck up?"

Okay, I was not expecting that. I needed more information before I could decide if I was pissed or not. Right now, I was leaning towards pissed.

"You know ... no one wants to come off as stuck up. How could I change so I'm not stuck up?"

"Well, for starters you only hang out with upper classmen. I've never seen you at one of the freshman or JV games. You never go to any of the parties. You are always in a hurry and never make time to speak to anyone in your classes. I don't know you, you seem like a jerk."

Was it even worth defending myself? I hung out with upper classmen because I played varsity football. I didn't go to the freshman and JV games because I was practicing or working out. I didn't party because I don't drink. I was in a hurry because I had a lot going on.

It wasn't worth it. I was attracted to older girls because of crap like this. There was no need to get mad. Not everyone was going to like me.

"Thanks for being honest with me. I'll work on that. Hey, I want to say high to some of my friends. Are you opposed to meeting some upper classmen?"

She didn't say anything so I headed over to where Magic and Luke had a table. I noticed that Carol had followed me over. I guess I'm not getting rid of her that easy.

"OH MY GOD! it's porn star Superman!" Luke said, hitting himself in the head.

"Did they run out of adult size outfits?" Magic added, putting his two cents in.

"I think he looks hot," Cindy said, coming to my rescue,

They all threw their napkins at her. I came up with an idea on how to get rid of my 'date'.

"Guys, this is Carol Wirth. She is a JV cheerleader. She had the misfortune of winning a date with me tonight. As you all know, I am a stuck up jerk..." I said, turning to Carol.

Leave it to my friends to agree whole heartedly with that statement. I looked around the table and saw Bill Callaway who seemed to be the only single guy at the table. Bill was a tall good looking guy and my wide receiver. Being a new starter, the girls had not found him yet. Carol would be a good fit for him.

"So I brought her over here to see if maybe an upper classman would show her a better time. Bill, would you be opposed to dancing with Carol?"

Bill got up and asked Carol to dance. I saw her smile at him. Maybe this would work out.

"You okay?" Luke asked, sliding in next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.