Stupid Boy
Chapter 9: Hell Freezes Over

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Hell Freezes Over - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Monday October 14, 2013 – Freshman Year

When I got to school who would have believed it, hell had frozen over. That's right hell froze over! How did I know? Jeff told me. "David, I thought you should know ... Hell froze over."

Jeff usually wasn't one to make such biblical proclamations, so I knew it had to be something huge.

"What is it?"

Jeff looked around to make sure no one was listening. He pulled me over towards the entrance and turned me towards the parking lot.

I gave him a quizzical look, "What am I looking for?"

Jeff just had a stupid grin. "Wait for it."

Now I was clueless. Jeff saw something. "David, get your phone out. You are going to want to get a picture of this."

Then I saw Alan wave at us. I waved back. Something wasn't right. He was holding hands with a real life girl, and not just a girl, a cute girl. I guess my mouth was hanging open because Jeff nudged me.

"Close your mouth and take a picture."

As they got closer, I could see she wasn't just cute, she was VERY cute. She has silky long black hair that sets off her coffee latte complexion. She was just coming into her figure. She was a solid 8. In a couple of years, she could be a 10. Jeff nudged me again and when they got close, I snapped their picture.

Alan made the introductions, "Gina you remember my best friend Jeff." She gave him a smile you could tell was genuine. Her eyes sparkled. Jeff blushed under her attention. "This is my other best friend..."

She stepped forward and shook my hand, "David Dawson. Alan, you didn't tell me you knew the David Dawson." My breath caught as her dark brown eyes captured mine. I guess I was still holding her hand because Jeff nudged me again.

"Oh, sorry..." I somehow gave her hand back and turned on Allan. "Yes Alan, how come you never told Gina about me?"

Alan had that 'Oh Shit' look on his face. He could see the spark of desire between Gina and me. He relaxed when he figured out I would never steal a girl he was interested in. Gina saw him blush and laughed. "You told me about all your friends, but you didn't tell me that your best friend was the cutest guy in school."

Jeff and I had stupid grins on our face as we watched the most socially inept person we knew deal with a girlfriend that was teasing him. Tami would have kittens when she found out she was missing this. Alan looked like a carp out of water. Gina finally felt sorry for him, leaned over, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Of course, I snapped another picture. I was biting my lower lip trying not to laugh.

"So Gina, my best friend neglected to tell me about you also. Did he tell you I just got dumped? Maybe we could go to lunch and get to know each other."

She wasn't falling for my line. "Oh, you're bad. I heard it took you all of half a day to get two, not one, but two of the hottest seniors to be your homecoming date."

I arched my eyebrows, "Hey ... hey ... I just wanted some scoop. I wasn't hitting on you... ," under my breath I said, "much."

"I hear you prefer older women." She gave me a sly grin as she pulled out her phone. "I should hook you up with my older sister, Kara."

She showed me a picture of an exotic beauty. She was an older version of Gina but had piercing blue-grey eyes. My eyes got big and I just stared at her picture. Now she was a 9. If she was as fun as her sister, then she was a 10. This girl was stacked. I felt Mr. Happy stir with arousal. I just said one word, "When?"

Gina's laugh was music to my ears. "She should be home at the end of the month." She gave me an appraising look. "She is going to like you."

I hugged Alan. "You have the best girlfriend ever!"

Jeff and I looked at each other. Yep, hell did freeze over.


Yesterday I had called Lily and had her direct all the calls from my website to my cell phone. What a mistake that was. My phone had blown up. I turned it off during class. I was going to lunch so I turned my phone back on. The little icon showed I had 17 messages. I was just going to listen to them when my phone rang.

"David Dawson."

"David, Joe Phips. I was actually looking for Tracy." Joe was he Recruiting Coordinator for the University of Florida.

"Why what did you need?"

"I was hoping she could send me your official stats for last game."

"Lily is posting them on the website this afternoon along with video highlights. Sorry I didn't get more time to 'bump' into you Friday."

"Hey congratulations by the way, that was a nice thing you did for your teammates. I talked to my buddy over at State and they are excited to have your guys committing. You and Tracy did a great job putting that together. We were also impressed with how you two handled the press conference."

I was starting to feel bad for Tracy. She loved this stuff and now she was no longer involved.

"Tracy and I broke up."

"Ah David, I'm sorry. I really liked her."

"Me too, so, when is Florida going to make an offer for the best freshman quarterback in the Midwest?"

Joe must have thought I was pretty funny. "David, Tracy has that all worked out."

"What are you talking about?"

"She had several schools hold off on coming to see you until the State offers were accepted by your teammates. We snuck in last week to watch you play. This week the big guns are rolling into town. Notre Dame, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Alabama and a few others are coming this week to watch."

"Damn, I have the worst timing. She handled all this. I'm trying to focus on playing football."

"Don't let it get you down. I won't be back during the season. I have to wrap up this year's class."

"Joe, thanks for coming last week, it meant a lot to see you at my game."

"It was my pleasure. I just wanted to say your game is coming along. I can see Bo is helping. If you need anything call me."

As soon as I hung up, the phone was ringing again. I just hit end and then called Tom. His secretary put me through, "David, I have good news."

"Am I getting a personal assistant?"

"You sure are. She is meeting with Tracy and Lily after school and she will meet you after practice. Sounds like a big contingent of scouts are going to be at the homecoming game."

"Who is she?"

"Oh, sorry, Kendal Miller ... she is working on her Management and Law degrees at State. We are opening an Entertainment and Sports Management division. This will be great experience for her."

"She can't start soon enough. Tom, thanks for this."

"I just have one piece of advice for you, don't hit on her."

"That is what Mary was talking about, is she cute?"

"Yep ... Just so you know... , Tracy was none too happy when she found out who the 'intern' was."

"Dang it, I don't want to hurt Tracy."

"No, Mary talked to her. She's okay with it."

As I said, hell was freezing over today. All I needed was an angry ex-girlfriend.


After practice, Coach Harrington had me working on my footwork.

"On Your Toes ... On Your Toes... , Slide ... Slide ... Throw! Better. Let's end on a good note."

"Thanks Coach. See you in the morning."

I pulled off my helmet and turned to head to the locker room when I heard Tracy, "David!"

I turned towards Tracy and I saw her and Lily with Kendal. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm myself. Kendal was in my favorite fantasy outfit, the naughty Catholic School Girl, short plaid skirt with fitted white button-up blouse. Kendal had model quality legs and curves in all the right places. She had long blond wavy hair. She was wearing librarian glasses, another one of my favorite fantasies.

I was fighting the mother of all hard-ons. Unfortunately, it was a losing battle. I heared Lily giggle when she realizes what was happening. My face felt like it was on fire. I kept thinking 'look in her eyes.' I opened my eyes and I could see Tracy was smirking at me and Kendal was coming up with her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Kendal Miller."

I shook her hand and felt an electric shock when our hands touch. "David Dawson."

I suddenly noticed all the team managers were behind me watching us. I turned on them and gave them a look that scattered them.

Tracy was shaking her head, "David, can I talk to you for a minute."

Oh, crud, "Of course," Tracy led me a few feet away so we can have some privacy.

"You don't need this bimbo. I can still handle everything. I know everything that is going on and this is a big weekend. Now is not the time to make a change. You need me."

I had never heard Tracy whine before, she was normally much more confident. I had never heard her call another girl a bimbo. This could turn into a real problem.

"Tracy I think you were there when you broke up with me. I seem to remember you doing it in front of a big crowd."

"David, that was because we are not together. It didn't have anything to do with everything else."

"I kind of think it does."

She actually stomped her foot. "Uh uhhh." Was she ten years old? I really didn't want to piss her off, but she was starting to get on my last nerve.

"Tracy, let me talk to Kendal and see where you can fit in."

"Are you sure? I don't think you need her. I know you know I am doing a good job."

"Yes you are. Your Dad and I talked, he is helping out, by loaning me Kendal. Give me a minute."

We went back to Kendal and I could see Lily roll her eyes. Great, I needed to take control of this.

"Kendal it is nice to meet you. I see you have met Lily and Tracy. I hope they have been helping you get up to speed."

I had to give it to Kendal. She was extremely confident acting, but she showed her insecurities by trying to run the show.

"Yes the girls have been very helpful." Oh oh... girls? "I am fully up to speed and ready to go. I will transfer the calls to my cell. I need you to forward any messages you received today so I can follow-up. Then we need to schedule a press release letting everyone know that I will be handling your management."

"Slow down. You do realize I can't have an agent?"

"Sorry, I just worded that wrong. I will fix that."

Tracy touched my arm. She could tell by my body language that I was going to lose my cool. I looked at her and she gave me a drawn smile. I started to understand what Tracy was telling me, and Lily's look. My Dad always told me that you praise in public and you reprimand in private.

"Tracy, Lily, can you guys give us a moment?"

When they stepped away, I turned to Kendal. I could see her confidence was shaken. I did not want her to fall apart on me.

"Kendal, first of all thank you for taking this on. You have been put into a difficult situation. My needs have popped up overnight and we are trying to find our way. Lily and Tracy have been doing an outstanding job of keeping me organized."

"Tracy and I had a personal relationship up until the end of last week. I'm sure you're aware that Tom is her father. I need someone I can trust to oversee everything. Tom suggested you do it. I understand that this real world experience will help you down the road. I want you to succeed. But more importantly I want me to succeed," I said seeing her start to be confused.

"I'm sorry. I just look at you guys and you look so young. I'm having a hard time understanding how you have been doing this," Kendal offered.

"We may be young, but we have been doing okay. Have you seen the social media and web site Lily is running?"

"Yes, I'm impressed."

"Then why would you want to take that over? You have a volunteer that is putting in countless hours to help me be successful. Do you have a better plan?"

"No, I mean I do have some ideas."

"This week do you have the time to do it with all the scouts and media coming in?"

"No, I see your point, but what about Tracy?"

That was the big question. I still did not trust her. My best bet was to level with Kendal.

"Okay, this is why you are getting paid the big bucks." She chuckled at that. "Tracy can either be a huge asset to us or destroy us. Saturday she dumped me in front of several hundred people. I'm having some trust issues right now. That is why you are here," I said gathering myself to continue. "Let me ask you, have you ever done a press conference?"

"No. But I was hoping to do some to get experience."

"I hadn't either. Tracy taught me how. If you let her, she can teach you how also. She is a natural and I think she will eventually be in broadcasting. Pull some of the tapes and see how much I improved and how good she is."

"I guess what I am trying to say is that I have a pretty good team in place. Things are getting bigger and more hectic. We need a full time person to keep us organized. I need you to pull this team together and get us through this week. I am leaving you in charge so I can play football. Can I count on you," I asked.

"Yeah, I like the girls..."

"Slow down, you have to get over this age thing."

"I will, and I do like them. I'll work it out with them. Do you think we need more help this Friday?"

"Why don't you talk to your team and figure that out."

"In other words, quit bothering you with the details?"

We both smiled. "Kendal, you are going to do just fine."

I could tell Tracy and Lily had eased over and listened to our conversation. They were both smiling. Tracy mouthed 'Thank You' so I knew we were going to be okay. With that, I headed home to finish my math homework and ice my knees.


I just finished icing my knees. They have been swelling because of the constant pounding they were taking. I jumped in the shower and headed to bed when I got a text from Tami. I powered up my iPad and jumped on video chat.

She was giving me her mock pissed face, so I 'accidently' tilted the iPad so that she could see my semi-hard cock. I heard a shriek and laughter, "David my roommates can see you."

I heard one of them shout, "Nice package," and another one whined, "I missed it," so I had another 'accident' and another round of shrieks.

I saw four faces looking at Tami's monitor. She was shaking her head. "Guys, this is my best friend David. David, these are my roommates."

"Hey roommates, you guys want to have some fun?"

"David, you be good." Tami was doing her best Mom voice, but she knew I was in a goofy mood. If she didn't want me messing with her roommates I would have known.

"You want to see some more?"

Tami threw her hands up and her roommates gathered around. The plain brunet said, "What are you thinking, Tami's best friend?"

"How about we play ... Naked Dance Party..."

The cute blond ran out of view, "I have the perfect music."

Tami said, "Oh crap. You just met my roommates and you talk them into dancing naked with you?"

I can hear the blond yelling down the hall, "Hey, Naked Dance Party!"

Tami had her head in her hands and her roommates were down to their bras and panties. The music started and they were dancing around, so I stepped back and did the same.

I heard, "OH GOOD GOD HE IS HOT!"

"Oh My, He's Naked!"

"That is Tami's best friend David."

"When is he coming to visit?"

I could see at least ten girls packed into Tami's suite. A couple girls had taken their bras off so I was at least having some fun. The song came to an end. I jumped back into my chair.

"I love you Tami."

"I love you too David. I currently don't like you, but I do love you."

We signed off. I was sure that I was going to pay for that one. I could tell Tami appreciated me goofing off with her suite mates. She was still trying to fit in and this would help them bond. At the very least, they would be nice to her just to get a glimpse of her naked best friend. What are best friends for after all?


Thursday October 17, 2013 – Freshman Year

I just finished my morning practice and headed into the school when Tracy called my name. It has been a weird week. She was acting as if nothing had happened on Saturday. The only reminder was she still had some bruising on her face and the swelling for her split lip had gone down.

Her date, Jim Ball, came to school on Wednesday. I felt sorry for him because Tracy was not giving him the time of day. I made a point to talk to him in private to let him know how sorry I was. He was a little awkward talking to Tracy's ex. On top of that, I was seeing his sister. I couldn't say we would ever be friends, but we were cool.

Bill Rogers and his goon squad had been arrested. Bill was apparently on probation for a drug related conviction. The arrest and charges sent him directly to jail. Word was we wouldn't see him until he turned 18 in about three years. I talked to Mary and she told me that the news of Bill's incarceration had lifted Tracy's spirits. Mary said they had arranged for Tracy to see a therapist. We all hoped he would help.

I slowed down to let Tracy catch up. She did her patented hip bump that always made me smile. She handed me a breakfast sandwich her Mom had made. "Tell your Mom thanks."

"She worries you are not eating right." She gave me a mysterious look. I can tell she was up to something. "Kendal has a budget."

"Does she? What is the budget for?"

"We are going to have a hospitality tent for before the game. It will be open to the public and we will grill hotdogs. There will be a band. Kendal wanted to just have it invitation only, but I told her you would want it open to everyone."

I was already hearing rumblings from the freshman class that I was a snob. The girls were pissed I was dating seniors and the guys didn't understand how much time I was spending practicing. I was never around to hang out. I didn't need the whole town alienated by not including them in the hospitality tent.

"Thanks Tracy that was a good call. Is Kendal getting you guys help to pull this off?"

"I told her to talk to Beth. She is organizing her volunteers and she got Gary's band to play for free. We are allowing the Marching Band to raise funds for their trip at the tent." I could tell they were up to something more.

"Just tell me. I can see you are up to something."

"We have uniforms." With that, she unzipped her coat and I could see she had a polo shirt on, over her left breast was her name and under that it said 'Double D's Girls.' I arched my eyebrows. "You like what you see?"

I shook my head. "Tracy you are going to be the death of me. Is everyone wearing these?"

"Yeah, all the volunteers are getting custom ones with their names on them. They will be wearing them to school tomorrow so be prepared to catch some shit. We are printing up 5,000 t-shirts that say 'Fan of Double D' that we are going to give away at the hospitality tent."

"Well I'm a fan of your Double D's."

She blushed. "Remember, we are not together." She got serious and leaned close to me. "David, I miss you. I messed up and I'm really sorry. I never knew what I had until I lost you. You could have cut me out of your life and no one would blame you. Because you haven't acted pissed, my friends are starting to talk to me again. I don't know why I acted like such a bitch and hurt you. What I found out was you were a much better friend than I deserve."

She sighed and said, "Someday I'm going to get my shit together. I don't think it is going to be anytime soon. When I do, you had better look out. Mom talked to me about how I had broken the trust between us. I see that now. You may never trust me again, but I'm going to work to regain that trust. You're one of the few close friends I have. If you ever need anything please let me know."

We hugged each other and we were both a little misty eyed. I think we will end up being better friends. I still have moments when I was in a funk. Keeping busy, being around Tracy and not being uncomfortable would be a big help. I was still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Given time I hoped that feeling would go away. We broke the embrace.

"So David, I saw you eyeing Kendal. Do you think she is sexy?"

"What was up with that outfit?"

"I know. Lily and I were cracking up when you saw her. We think she has the hots for you."

"Don't tell me that, I'm having enough trouble with women since you dumped me. What is up with everyone thinking they can grab my ass?"

"You're such a man whore, you love it."

We headed into school and I could see everyone giving us strange looks. I'm sure they were all wondering if we were back together. She saw me smirk. She gave me a hip bump and she headed to her locker. I knew we were stirring up the rumor mill. Let them talk.


Friday October 18, 2013 – Freshman Year

Homecoming was finally here. As I walked to school I could see my breath in the crisp fall air. This was my favorite time of year. I loved the feeling of cool air sucking into my lungs. All the trees were in full fall color. I understood why so many paintings are done depicting this time of year. The riot of orange, yellow and reds made the whole neighborhood look nicer. I also loved the smell of leaves burning and there was the faint whiff of someone raking and disposing of the fallen leaves in their yard.

I could feel my anticipation for today in the pit of my stomach. Today was huge for my future. Kendal told me that over thirty colleges would have representatives at the game. The media was not far behind. Fox sports network was picking us up as the regional high school game of the week.

Tonight's game would be a real test. Our state had six classes in football based on school size. We were in the 5A and the team we were playing was in 6A or the largest possible class. I think our athletic director was crazy to schedule the game. We had a return date in their stadium next year.

The other thing that had me nervous was my date with Cindy and Suzanne. They were both acting a little weird. My guess was we were featuring three football teams over the years for homecoming. One of them was from last year. I suspected they had ex-boyfriends coming to the game. Both had been hurt, no, really hurt, to the point they didn't even date. I had been in junior high at the time so I was not aware of whom they had been dating. I just knew that my relationship with them was just a short-term thing because of what happened. There was no real commitment. I knew I loved them both but I was not in love with either of them. That kind of commitment was not something any of us was ready for. For me, Tracy was still painfully fresh in my mind.

The school day went by in a flash. Everyone was excited about the game and the teachers seemed to realize it. There was not much in the way of learning accomplished today. In last period, I meet Suzanne for my tutoring session. I was really on edge.

"Suzanne, you remember a couple of weeks ago when you were on edge?"

She blushed, "I remember."

"Do you remember that if I was on edge, you might help me out?"

"Are you asking me to give you a blowjob?"

Now it was my turn to blush. I scooted my chair back and she could see that lump in my pants. She got out of her chair and knelt in front of me. She ran both of her hands up my thighs forcing me to spread my legs. She undid my pants. She undid the button on my boxers and then fished out my cock. I had not cum since last Saturday and I felt a huge load in my balls.

Suzanne wet her lips and then smiled at me. "I love your big dick."

She licked the underside of my shaft sending shivers throughout my body. She then sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and used her tongue to bathe the shaft. She grasped my shaft and started to stroke me, then she sucked a couple of inches into her mouth. She got a good rhythm going and I could feel myself building up. This had nothing to do with making love. This was stress relief, so I didn't hold back. I groaned and threw my head back as I emptied my balls into her throat. She swallowed and swallowed again, finally coming up for air as my orgasm subsided.

"Damn, that was a lot."

I was panting, "Sorry, I haven't cum in a week."

She crawled onto my lap and kissed me. "No I'm sorry. Cindy and I need to take better care of you."

I had a stupid grin, "I think I like that idea."

I stuffed my cock back into my pants. She grabbed my hand, "Come with me. Beth wants you to come see what they are doing with the hospitality tent before you get busy."

When we came out of the back of the school where the football field was I saw a huge tent behind the far end zone. A banner read 'The Double D Zone'. The Elks Club loaned us three of their big grills to cook the hotdogs. When we got there, Beth was all smiles. All the volunteers were cute girls in polo shirts that said 'Double D's Girl'. Kendal and Beth met us as we came to the tent.

Beth gave me a hug. "Thanks for letting us raise funds for the band."

"Thank Kendal and her team. They put this together."

"Actually it was Tracy who suggested it." Kendal was learning to praise her team. "And thanks to Beth the hospitality tent is going to be a success. David, before this gets started we all want to take a picture with you."

Beth got everyone gathered around. One of the local paper's photographers was early. He was wandering around getting some shots. He offered to take our picture. I spent a half hour going up to each volunteer and thanking her for helping. I was surprised when they handed me a shirt that just said 'Double D'. Of course, I stripped off and changed. Beth rolled her eyes at me.


I ran home to get my suit so I could change into to it after the game. Mom was home so I went to the house to say hi. When I saw her, she had a weird look. "What's up Mom?"

She gave me a funny look. "I didn't know you were really good at football and how important it was."

"What makes you say that?"

"I just met with a man from Notre Dame. Could you really get a scholarship to play football?"

I smiled. I know my parents are not big into sports. "If I continue to improve, yes I might get a football scholarship."

She has a pained look. "I'm not sure I want you playing football in college. College is for learning not playing games." Then she saw the look on my face. "David, is this important to you?"

"It kind of is Mom."

She looks stricken. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. The guy from Notre Dame says tonight is a big game for your future. Is that true?"

"Yes. There are going to be thirty or more scouts at the game to see how I play. If I do well I could have my pick of schools to go to."

She seemed to come to a decision. "Okay, your Dad and I will come to the game."

She was surprised when I scooped her out of her chair and swung her around. She was giggling like a schoolgirl, "David! Put me down."

I gently set her down and I could not stop grinning. She shooed me out of the kitchen and I headed to the school without a care in the world. My parents were finally coming to see me play.


As game time approached, I started my pre-game ritual. I had my headphones on listening to rock music to psych myself up for the game. I was listening to a classic AC/DC song Thunderstruck when Luke came up and wanted one of my ear buds. We were both bopping our heads. When the song ended, Luke was as fired up as I was. We were going to have a great game.

The weather was almost perfect for football. The temperature was in the mid-50s with a slight breeze. The sun was just going down and the stands were packed. Coach led us out and the place erupted. I will always love high school football. There is nothing like seeing your friends and family scream for you. I spotted Mom and Dad. They had 'Double D's Fan' t-shirts on. It looked like most of our side was wearing them.

When our captains went out for the toss, it was obvious the other team was big. It reminded me of a recent college game between Army and Notre Dame. At every position, Notre Dame outweighed Army by 20 to 30 pounds. It looked like they were playing boys. We were in for a long night if we tried to play them straight up.

We won the toss and elected to receive. Our kickoff return unit had been working hard. It gave many of our second and third string players a chance to play in front of their parents and friends. We had bodies flying, put on some great hits for a nice return, and were starting on the 35-yard line. Coach wanted to establish the pass so we called our basic down and out play.

As we lined up, I knew I was going to be running for my life tonight. "Down ... Set ... Hut Hut!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw their defensive end on my blind side shed his block. Bill broke his route and I released the pass. The defensive end grabbed my facemask and ripped my helmet off trying to take my head with it. I felt a sharp pain in my neck as I lay on the ground. I could hear the crowd erupt. Bill had slipped his tackle and scored.

The cheers quickly died down as the training staff rushed onto the field. Jill Kim got their first and leaned over me. "Don't move."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.