Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 5: Comeback Kid

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Comeback Kid - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Tuesday September 24, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke with my usual morning hard-on. My eyes were still closed, but I felt the presence of a warm female body in my bed. I felt a wave of pure bliss and I nestled my dick against her panty clad ass. In my sleep, my right hand found a handful of tit. I felt a hard nipple pushing through fabric into my palm. This was almost better than waking up to a blow job. Sleep started to leave my brain when I became aware I had no idea who was in my bed.

To my surprise, it was Tami. She had apparently borrowed one of my t-shirts. I was a little embarrassed to find my morning wood pressed against my best friends butt. I could tell by her breathing she was awake. I made no move to let her go, but I did let my hand slide onto her belly and I kissed her neck.

"Good morning."

She turned her head and we kissed. I could see she was emotional. She would be leaving Sunday. This was not a teenage hormone induced hookup. This was the intimacy of two people in love, who were familiar with each other as only best friends could be. We have never had any sexual contact beyond a kiss, but this held the promise of what someday would be.

I heard the downstairs door open and someone walking up the stairs. My bedroom door opened and Peggy walked in. It was time for my run. When she saw me, naked with Tami she blushed.

"Oh, sorry."

Tami eased her embarrassment, "Peggy it is okay. We are just friends. I'm leaving Sunday and I needed to be close to him." She swatted my ass. "Now you go get ready to run and let me talk to Peggy."

I jumped out of bed covering the important stuff and hurried into the bathroom. Somehow, girls could make me feel helpless. I was not sure why I was so embarrassed. I sleep in the nude. If someone walks into my bedroom unannounced, they are going to figure that out. Peggy saw how I sleep the first day we ran, so the little minx was trying to get a peek.

I came out of the bathroom dressed to find the two of them talking. Of course, Tami knows everyone.

"Peggy you are terrible."

"Shhh he's back."

They both looked at me like they were little angels. Peggy had warned me if I was not ready to run, she was going to do evil things to me. I think I might want to sleep in, just to find out what those things might be. Then again, maybe not.

"Okay, I don't think I really want to know what that was all about."

Tami shook her head and Peggy said, "No, probably not. Come on, we need to stretch and then run. Today is a distance day."

I just groaned and followed her cute butt to go run.


When I got to school, Tracy was waiting for me. She was busy talking to Luke and I could see she was flirting with him. He was backed up against the wall looking a little uneasy. He saw me and I put my finger to my lips to indicate that he shouldn't let her know I was there.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed he ear. "So, I don't see you for a few hours and you're looking for an upgrade?"

She twisted in my arms and gave me one of her patented mind erasing kisses. I swear when she does that I forget everything.

"No, dumb ass! I am trying to set him up!" Luke, catching on, arched his eyebrows. I think he thought Tracy was coming on to him.

"Anyone we know?" I asked.

"Of course, Kim," Tracy answered.

I smiled at Luke and I could see there was interest there. "Good girl, I think he likes the idea."

"Yes I do like that idea." He looked at Tracy. "Has she expressed an interest or are you just testing the waters?"

"Oh, there's interest. She is waiting by your locker. Go ask her out."

Luke gave us a sheepish grin and headed inside.

"So you're working as a matchmaker now. I think I like this."

I wanted to go watch the show, but Tracy steered me to her locker. I slipped my hand into the back pocket of her jeans. She looked back and smiled. I felt her slide her hand into the back pocket of my jeans. I kissed her nose and we worked our way to her locker. Several people were taking notice of us walking in like that. When we got to her locker, she gave me a hip bump and I let her go.

"Hey, I almost forgot. Dad has tickets to the Florida/Kentucky game this weekend. He wants to know if you want to go."

"Wow! That sounds great!"

"Dad's boss is a Florida Booster and has tickets to all the games. He's not able to go this weekend so he is sending his top people as a kind of thank you for job well done."

"So how come I get to go? Shouldn't your Dad take you or your Mom?"

She snorted and said, "If you haven't noticed, my Dad likes you. Plus he has been bragging you up to the point his boss has setup an appointment with Florida to look at possibly recruiting you."

"What!?!" She had to be pulling my leg. She seemed perplexed by my confusion.

"David, I don't want to sound harsh, but at some point you are going to have to come to terms with you being a star. Everyone agrees you have the size and speed to make it at the next level. You're the most punishing runner my Dad has seen at this level. If you continue to develop, there is no ceiling for your talent. The main thing I see you lacking is belief in yourself."

When did Tracy get this knowledgeable about football? Then I grasped what a stupid question that was. Tracy was motivated and smart. She had watched a lot of football when cheerleading. She was also a Daddy's girl. She would spend time with him watching football.

"But..."

"No buts. You already are showing leadership abilities. Luke is amazed at how you have brought the team together just by your example. The next step is to accept the mantle of a leader. You took a big step towards that on Monday by almost running the defense off the field with the scout team."

"Okay. You have obviously figured this out. Will you help me with this?"

Her whole face lit up. I instinctively knew Tracy wanted to find the right guy to get her out of this one horse town. It wasn't that she couldn't do it herself. She was looking for a partnership where her talents would help them both become more successful. Tracy wanted to be part of the 'It' couple.

I said, "You were born for this weren't you?"

"You know what, I think I was. We, you and I, working together can make a formidable team."

"Do you have any thoughts on where to start?"

"Yes actually, you need to shine on scout team. Why don't you see if you can't get some upgrades at a few of the key positions? From watching yesterday's practice if you had a decent center and another receiver they would never have touched you."

Okay, I didn't know any other girl who would have been able to figure that out, I was quickly realizing there was more to Tracy than I knew.

"I'll talk to Coach before practice. Maybe I can use a couple of the backup cornerbacks."

"Now you're thinking."

The bell rang for first period. I walked Tracy to her class and then hurried to math. I had some things to think about. The biggest issue I had with this was it seems too self-serving. I understood that mindset was more Tracy's. I needed to figure a way for this to work for me. I had to convince myself that excelling on the scout team was going to benefit the team as a whole. If I could see this helping everyone get better, I think I would be fine with it, but if it was just about me I knew it was not going to work.


Before lunch, I sent a text to Tracy and Tami and invited them to spend the time with just the three of us. I only had a few days left before Tami left and I wanted to spend as much of it together as we could. Both girls thought it was a great idea and we ended up doing that for the rest of the week.

The majority of the time we tried to keep it light and happy. We spent time working out schedules as to when visits and video chats would work. Then there were times when the realization of what was happening hit Tami and I and there were some tears. Tracy helped us keep it from getting too gloomy and Tami and I appreciated her help.


Tutoring took an unexpected turn. Suzanne was helping with World History when I noticed she was acting funny. She was distracted and squirming in her seat, then it hit me, she was horny.

She was talking about some things in the book, which would help me understand what they were trying to teach. "Emperor ... What are you looking at?"

"Okay, enough studying. You need my help more than I need yours today."

"What are ... eeack!"

I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the desk. I dropped to my knees before her and with one swift motion; I reached under her skirt, hooked my thumbs over the top of her panties and yanked them to the floor. She gasped as her v-shaped patch of trimmed white pubic hair was exposed. The lips of her pussy were aroused. A small river of moisture dribbled down and coated her butt. The sight brought memories of our first session flooding back.

I lifted her thighs and rested her calves on my shoulders. "Scoot forward, honey."

I looked up and she was panting in anticipation. In a flash it came to me, she was not trying to stop me. I licked my lips as my mouth came close to her sex. I let my warm breath caress her. Suzanne reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. Her pink center quivered in anticipation. I didn't make her wait. I ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit.

"Lick me, please, David! Please lick me, please!"

Suzanne moaned as I flicked my tongue out and landed at the top of her pink slit, just below the trimmed and pointed end of her white bush. I burrowed my tongue deep between her small inner lips and savored her essence. I loved eating my Princess. She was so responsive to everything I did. It was a rush to bring her off.

I circled up and found her engorged clit. I worked my tongue in circles barely grazing it. I knew she was close. I used my index finger to tickle her little butt-hole and she shuddered. So close. All the signs were there. I teased her some more and then backed off. I could tell she was not in a teasing mood, so I quickly ramped things up.

"Aaannnhhhh, hhhhhmm, oooohhhh, gaaawwwd!" Suzanne growled out her orgasm. It was a magnificent thing to see. Her head thrown back and her hands fluttering, not knowing what to do. I wanted to just rip my pants down and fuck her. I knew I couldn't do that to Tracy. Somehow that would be crossing a line I was not ready to cross. This was about helping a friend in need. I knew if I fucked my Princess, I was a goner. Her tight little body would be too addicting. I would never get enough. Out of respect for both Tracy and Cindy, I was not willing to cross that line.

We started to come back to our senses when I realized she had sprayed pussy juice all over my shirt. I smelled as if I just came from a whore house. She looked down at the mess and laughed at me.

"It's your own fault."

"Laugh it up chuckles. You would be pissed if I came all over your blouse."

I sat down in my chair in a huff. She slid off the edge of the desk and straddled my lap. I felt her grind her soaked pussy on my cock. Great, now I had her pussy juices on my pants too. She took both her palms, put them on my cheeks, pulled my face to hers, and kissed me.

"Thank you. I needed that."

"If you don't stop you are going to get fucked too."

"Promises, promises!"

I moan, "Please stop..."

"Poor baby, I'll give you a break because you helped me out. Do you want me to return the favor?"

I thought about it for a second. "Not today. Can I take a rain check? I need to get out of these clothes before someone figures out what I've been up to."

She crawled off my lap and gave me another kiss. "See you tomorrow."


I ran into the outer locker room and Ms. Kim stops me, oh crud! "Hey, slow down. How was your Pilates class?" Then she smelled me. "David! You man whore. What have you been doing?"

I just snorted at her. "Give me a minute. I'll be right back."

I washed my face and changed to shorts and t-shirt. I came back out with an awkward grin. I owed her for sending me to Palates. I was still sore from Saturday.

"I can't believe you made me pay for that torture. And where did you find that sadistic instructor anyways?"

"You are such a pussy. Linda said she took it easy on you."

"The hell she did. By the end I was hoping she would just shoot me and put me out of my misery."

"Give it time. The results are worth it."

"I know, but the soft tranquil music and the slow stretching and controlled breathing kicked my ass. I should trick some of the other guys into going. There are a lot of hot chicks there."

"I see your plan. After Linda is done with them they won't even be able to look at all the women," she said.

"You think I'm a pussy. Just imagine Magic. He'll be crying like a little girl."

"Better yet, Kevin. You have to let me know when you are doing this. I want to be there to watch the aftermath." She was as evil as that instructor.

"Okay, deal."

She smirked at me. "Nice deflection. Who were you banging before you got here?"

I raised my eyebrows. I liked her. She talked like a guy. "Let's just say a friend needed a little help."

"You slut!"

"Hey, I like eating pussy," I said waggling my eyebrows.

"Too much information! Hey, wait did you say you eat pussy?"

"Looks like you might be a friend in need. Do you want to go back to your office and we can knock one off?"

"You little fucker, you would wouldn't you?"

I just grinned. She retreated to her office. Payback felt good. I just hoped she didn't think she needed to even the score.


Before practice, I shared Tracy's ideas of improving the scout team with Coach Lambert. He agreed this was a critical week and he would get us some players to help test the defense. I was a little surprised he was taking our ideas seriously. Most teachers don't seem to take a student's suggestions well.

"Y'all think you can push the defense?"

"Give me two or three more guys with speed that can catch the ball and I can give the first team defense a serious challenge. Coach, Eastside is dangerous because we are not used to someone putting the ball up 40 times a game. If they get our defense on their heels we could be playing catch-up all game long."

"David, I like you. Now don't go repeating that."

"Yes sir."

"I also like what I saw yesterday. At our coaches meeting, we watched the film and we are going to be making some changes where you get to throw the ball a couple of times a game. Bill showed us things too. Now I don't see him as an every down receiver in our offense, but on pass plays he makes a hell of a deep threat."

"Coach, to be honest, Bill makes me look good. He catches everything thrown to him. In addition, if you would change the blocking assignments and not make him pick up a linebacker he can more than hold his own on the defensive backs. He just needs to learn how to screen them. He doesn't have to muscle people to be effective."

"Boy, you sound like my damned assistants. If I wanted this kind of advice I would go ask them."

"Sorry Coach."

"Don't be sorry. If enough people are telling me something, it might be time I listened. Now get out of here before you start to irritate me."

"Yes Coach.


At practice, Coach gave us a starting center and two small cornerbacks almost as fast as Bill. They didn't have great hands but they could make you look bad if you didn't play with discipline. Coach Engels finished with the freshmen and came to help the scout team practice.

"The West Coast offense is supposed to test the defense. It uses short downfield passes that are designed to turn into big gains after the catch. What we are going to help the defense learn, is to keep everything in front of them and then close quickly. Bump and jam the receivers to disrupt their patterns. The more physical you are with their receivers the less effective they are," Coach Engels explained.

"Normally we use the running game to open up the passing game. We wait till they start cheating up and then we do a play action pass and catch them for a big gain. With the West Coast, it is just the opposite. They try to get you cheating back to play the pass, and then run on you," he continued.

"The biggest mistake teams make is thinking they should blitz the quarterback. The offense is designed to have quick accurate throws not giving the defense time for an effective rush. What you end up doing is giving them an advantage in numbers and you get burned. How we can make a blitz work, is to run a fake blitz. The quarterback is trained to dump the ball into the vacated area. Coming up to blitz and then stepping in front of the receiver can help turn a game around," Coach Engels wrapped up our learning session.

We only had twenty minutes to practice Eastside's plays before we faced the first team defense. The scout team was giving the defense fits. They could no longer just key on Bill. Coach Engels helped them a lot and by the end of our session, we were struggling. When practice was over, we all had big smiles on our faces. We were having a blast running the wide open Eastside offense.


I didn't get a chance to go to Beth's and use the hot tub, so I set up a group video chat with Tracy and Tami. We chatted about our days until it was time to go to bed. Tracy dropped off first.

"Are you going to come over again tonight?"

"Do you mind? I just want to be with you as much as I can over the next few days. Even if it is only while we sleep," Tami answered.

"Not at all, I'll just put on some shorts before you come."

"'Stupid boy', you better not. Half the fun is feeling you naked, spooned against my back. Plus Tracy knows and is fine with it."

Yes, Tracy would be okay with it. Since we were not in a relationship, I guess we could do whatever we wanted to. It felt like I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and she would be off with the next bad boy that crossed her path. I know if I ever found out she had been with another guy I would be done. I hated she was giving me the freedom to be with other women. The little guy did too much thinking for me.

However, it was not as if I was going out to find new partners. The only person I could see anything happening with outside of Tracy was Suzanne, and that would only be something like today. She seemed to need some relief. We both knew it was just sex and neither of us was pushing for the 'just friends' label to change.

Any guy at my school would be thrilled to be in my position. Two of the hottest girls in the school were spending quality time with me on what I hoped would be a regular basis, but neither relationship seemed to be going anywhere deeper than friendship and sex. I had never been in love, but I would like there to be at least a hope of that happening. The best I could hope for was for Tracy to get over her demons so we could have a real relationship. "You win. Buck naked it is. Why don't you come over now so we can fall asleep with you in my arms?"

I was almost asleep when Tami showed up. Without a word, she stripped down to just her panties and skipped the t-shirt. She crawled into bed; with me on my back she put her head on my shoulder. She was running her hand up and down my chest. I was on the edge of sleep when I felt her grasp my member. I just moaned my approval. Tami just held me and once I got used to it I went to sleep.


Wednesday/Thursday September 25 & 26, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke to find I had had a wet dream. There was cold cum all over my stomach. Tami was awake, she saw the horror on my face, and she gave me a wink.

"Sorry, I think I played with it a little too much. You really seemed to enjoy it."

I shook my head. "I wish I was awake to enjoy it."

"We can't right now. Peggy is in the living room waiting for you."

I whined, "Crap, did she see me like this?"

"Yes. You need to start setting your alarm so you don't keep showing her your wiener."

I looked at the clock. It showed 5:45.

"Hey, she isn't supposed to be here until six."

She just laughed at me as I went and took a quick shower to clean myself up. I was ready by six and Peggy and I did freestyle running.


When I got to school, the rumor mill was in full swing concerning Luke and Kim. They were the 'new couple' and everyone wanted the latest gossip. I am glad Tracy and Tami were skipping the normal lunch routine with me to say goodbye to Tami. I could see how Luke and Kim might kill Alan when he started asking them questions non-stop. I hoped Jeff would give him a few whacks to slow him down.

Football practice was fun and we had a few more recruits on the scout team. Everyone was having a good time with me throwing the ball all over the field.


Come Thursday it was pretty much the first string offense playing scout team. Coach let us play almost all practice because we kept pushing the defense. I finally threw back to back interceptions on fake blitz plays and Coach decided to end practice on a high note for the defense.

I caught Coach Engels after practice.

"Hey Coach. I just wanted to thank you for helping us with the West Coast stuff."

"It was a lot of fun. I was surprised all the first stringers wanted to play scout team. What did you offer them?"

"Nothing, they just saw us having fun and wanted in. I was glad to see that Coach Lambert let them. If nothing else if we get into a 2-minute drill situation they all got some experience. Hopefully we are never down where we need it."

Coach Engels got serious. "You should really think about switching to quarterback next year. In the spring you might enter some seven-on-seven tournaments and go to some quarterback camps. If you continue to grow and learn the position you will be able to play at the next level."

"You really think so?"

"Well, nothing is ever 100%, but if you work hard I really do. You have had a lot of success early. My biggest fear is that you will become complacent. You have to be careful of everyone telling you how good you are and believing it. There is always going to be someone bigger, faster and more skilled. But I know you can out-work anyone."

"I'll keep that in mind."


I came home at ten to find Tracy doing her homework in my living room in her cheerleading uniform. I think it was every guy's fantasy to sleep with a cheerleader. The ultimate fantasy was to do one in their uniform. Tracy always seemed to take my breath away. She had the face of an angel but a body made for sin. I sometimes found it hard to believe she was only 16.

I still had a hard time accepting that she was going out with me. Well, there was the problem. She really wasn't going out with me. In my head, I knew we were taking it slow and it was for the best. Neither of us was ready for a serious relationship. It would be so easy to fall deeply madly for her. She made my heart sing. If she asked me anything, I would probably do it for her.

I knew her ex, Bill Rogers, did something that had changed her. Whatever it was, it was holding her back on giving me her heart. I knew she cared for me and she was not dating anyone else, but there was always doubt lurking in the back of my mind. That little voice was telling me she was not really mine. Tracy was only using me to heal herself. I was afraid I was her rebound.

I need to talk to Tami about this. The rebound would explain so much. The thing that sucked was the rebound guy never gets a real chance. I was probably stupid for seeing her now. I should have waited and let some other poor sap go through the rebound. She saw me; her smile momentarily lifted my sadness. I dropped my book bag. She was sitting on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. I sat down and she gave me peck on the cheek.

"David, we need to talk."

Those four words are every man's nightmare. All my insecurities about our budding relationship came flooding back. This was it. She was dumping me. She saw the pain in my face and closed the distance between us and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing bad. God, the look on your face, you'd think I'm dumping you." She could see from my expression she got it right. "I just wanted to talk to you about this weekend."

"Oh, sorry ... I'm just feeling a little fragile today. Can you make me a promise? Can you never use the 'we need to talk' line on me? Every time I hear it I cringe."

"I promise. Are you okay?"

"Now that I know you aren't dumping me, yes. So what do we need to talk about concerning this weekend?"

"I want you to be clear we are not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. And before you say anything," she says as she put her finger over my mouth to keep me from talking. "This weekend you may have the opportunity to hook up with someone. If that happens I want you to have a good time."

I think she was expecting me to fight her on this. But that simple declaration crystalized in my mind that we were not going to make it. Whenever a girl tries to pawn you off on another girl means it was over. She was trying to make herself feel better by finding her replacement. The sad part was; most of us don't even realize it until it was too late. The funny thing was now that I knew we were not going to last, I relaxed. I had two choices. End it now or enjoy what was left. I picked option two. I felt my spirits lift.

"Okay, if you want me to bag some college chick I will. Do you want me to give you details?"

I saw the smile leave her face and her eyes cloud over, "I hadn't really thought about it."

"That's okay. Let me know if you do. Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

She bit her bottom lip, no longer meeting my eye. "No."

I got up and headed for my bedroom. "Okay, I'm tired. Tomorrow is a big day. I need to get to bed. You are welcome to join me."

I didn't wait to find out what her answer was. I undressed and crawled into bed. I had given up and was drifting off to sleep when I felt my bed move. I was surprised when she didn't touch me. I lay there for a while and I heard her softly crying. I rolled over and looked at her.

I tried to comfort her, "What's wrong baby?"

"I'm losing you aren't I?"

Why lie? "Yes."

"I have been such a bitch. You're the nicest, most loving, thoughtful guy I have ever met and I'm fucking this up. When you asked if I wanted details I understood what I did to you. I came in to say I'm sorry."

"Look, tomorrow is a big day. I'm going with your Dad to Kentucky. Sunday Tami leaves. Let's get together on Monday and work this out."

"David, when you step onto that plane and until you come back, let's consider ourselves on a break. I'm serious. If you bang fifty hot college babes while you are away I'm fine with that."

I felt better. Maybe we could make it.

"Your poor Dad is not going to know what to do when they start lining up. Do you think your Mom will give him a get out of jail free card for the weekend?"

"David!"

I closed the gap between us and kissed her. She could kiss. She arched her neck to me giving me access to place little butterfly kisses from her neck to between her magnificent breasts. I felt a warmth and pleasure that this beautiful creature was in my arms, needing me. She pulled my head back up and we kissed for what seemed like days. I kissed her lips, her jaw, and her neck. I rubbed her arms, caressed her cheek. I rubbed her tits against my chest, scraping her nipples against me.

I reached between us to see if she was ready. She was sopping. I quickly put on a condom. I fisted my dick, found her entrance and slid home as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I gripped her hips and I ground her body against me. I held her so my pelvic bone was grinding into her clit at the end of each thrust. The effect was immediate as Tracy started to shudder every time I bottomed out. Her moans got louder and I looked up to see my window was open. Oh well, show time. Moonlight filtered through the curtains kissing Tracy's skin. I could never walk away from this. We were perfect together.

I would like to say we went several rounds, but all the pent-up emotions drained us both when we finally came. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Tracy wrapping her arms around me with her head on my shoulder.


Friday September 27, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke up to find two girls in my bed. Tami joined us sometime last night. She was slowly stroking my morning wood. I arched my eyebrows and she winked at me. I let her have her fun. She quickly had me on the edge. Tracy woke up and gave Tami a dirty look.

"What are you doing to my man?"

I chose that moment to cum. Both girls shrieked at the first jet of cum and then broke down into giggles. Tracy gave her a mock scowl.

"Give me that, rookie."

She grabbed a condom and gave my cock a few strokes to make sure it was not going down. She put on the condom and she straddled me. She gave a satisfied grunt as she bottomed out. I leaned over and gave Tami a quick kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.