Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 4: Holy Shit, Batman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Holy Shit, Batman - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Friday September 13, 2013 – Freshman Year

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. I did stretching and rehab thru Thursday. On Friday, the doctor cleared me to play. We had a rare Saturday afternoon game, so on Friday we did a quick walkthrough, and then were told to keep out of trouble.

I had every intention of doing just that, but tonight I was to escort Tracy to her birthday party. Tracy met me at the door of her house and I stood open-mouthed. She was wearing a sundress and it was obvious she didn't have a bra on. Dear lord, her breasts should not be allowed anywhere near a 15-year-old horny guy. They were spectacular and when she moved they would give a slight jiggle that had Mr. Happy suggesting all kinds of naughty things. I was starting to think he had some good ideas. No wonder he did my thinking every now and then.

She looked at my reaction and gave me a tight smile. I figured I better recover before I became the lecherous walking hormone I was acting like. "Tracy, you take my breath away."

I gave her a peck on the cheek and walked in the house, leaving her standing at the door wondering what just happened. Her Dad had seen the whole thing and was trying not to laugh at his daughter's shocked reaction.

I stepped forward and introduced myself. "Evening, I'm David Dawson."

Now it was his turn to be shocked. I doubt any of Tracy's friends had ever walked up to her Dad and introduced themselves.

He took my hand and said, "Tom Dole, are you the Bemoc my daughter has been talking about."

I gave him a mock look of surprise. "Sir, I am surprised your daughter would tell you her pet name for me."

"Touché, I really don't want to think about that." Hopefully the Big Man on Campus thing was laid to rest. "I hear you got promoted to varsity after you set the freshman rushing record last week."

"Yeah it is pretty cool, but I got my head handed to me in the first practice."

"Really, I saw the hits you were putting on Washington last week. I wouldn't think the step up would be a problem for you."

"Have you ever met Kevin Goode? We met head-to-head in a goal line drill. I think he outweighs me by 35 lbs," I explained.

Mr. Dole got a pinched look on his face as he remembered high school football. "I remember those drills. Did you fumble?"

"No, I fell on the ball." Mr. Dole cracked up.

I heard Tracy behind me. "Oh, David! Come here!"

It sounded like I was not supposed to spend all my time talking to her Dad. Someone needed a little attention. Her Dad recognized the same thing. "Sounds like you have been summoned. I'm in charge of the grill, how do you like your steak?"

"Medium rare," I answered.

"Okay, I'll pick out a nice one and save it for you. Now go make my daughter happy."

I got a big grin on my face. "That is my sole goal tonight."

I was never great with parents, but that went pretty well. I walked up to Tracy and said, "What's up?"

Tracy was standing with a good looking guy I didn't recognize. He was a little taller than I was and had on preppy clothes. His sweater said Doers Academy. It was an exclusive boarding school in the next town over. Before Tracy could introduce us, I heard a familiar female voice say, "You never called me."

She walked up to me and put a steamy lip lock on me. I went bright red and I heard the guy and Tracy gasp. It was Robbie King from the sandwich shop. Once the kiss broke, I just stood there with a dumb expression on my face and Robbie decided to have a little fun with me.

"I mean seriously, you leave a girl all hot and bothered and then don't call. What kind of guy does that?"

I shook my head gathering my thoughts. "I guess I deserved that, but I just figured you were too old for me."

I got slugged by both Robbie and Tracy who said, "David!" in unison.

I gave Tracy a staged whisper, "Hey I can't help it that she's old."

The guy was cracking up. "Yeah, my sister is old."

"Darryl!" He got the same treatment from the girls.

"Hey, Darryl, I am David. I hope you're not offended I hit on your sister?" That got me a look from him as he tried to put two and two together and hoping it wasn't four. No brother really wants to think about his sister in a sexual way, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

"Actually you would be doing the family a favor. We can't seem to marry her off."

"So you hit on Robbie? When did this happen?" Tracy asked wanting to get some dirt.

"I went into her sandwich shop. I asked for her phone number and she gave me a bogus number."

"The VD clinic," Darryl asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Yep ... she felt I needed it."

Robbie was looking for a little revenge. "Well after seeing the girl you were with I figured you might need it."

"You hit on my sister while you were with another girl?" Darryl gave me a look of awe.

I was so going to get Robbie back. It might not be right now, but I could be very patient, so I decided to own it. "Yeah, the girl I was with wanted a threesome so we asked Robbie." Robbie's eyes got really big so I finished. "And that was when she gave me her real number," I said with a satisfied grin.

"You slut," Tracy said. "I guess things are different in college."

"Big boy, anytime you need a third for a threesome you give me a call," Robbie said as an evil glint came to her eye.

The look on Darryl's face got everyone laughing. I knew when I was beat. "You win, you win," I said as I waved my hands in surrender.

I was surprised to find that Tracy's birthday party was not a full blown bash. She told me later the confrontation with Bill Rogers made her decide to invite just a few friends. It turned out the only other guy was Darryl. Besides Tracy, there was Robbie and three of Tracy's cheerleader friends Mona Wingman, Kelly Goudy and Kim Sun. I was at least acquainted with everyone but Darryl, but I was starting to warm up to him.

After everyone got there, Tracy moved the party out to the pool. She had teased me about wearing my X-rated shorts at Beth's, but I decided I would wear my board trunks. Darryl surprised me when he came out in a speedo with the Doer Academy Crest on his ass, not a good look. It wasn't that he was fat, but he was a solid guy. In my opinion if you are going to wear a speedo, you needed the body for it.

Tracy put on a nice one piece that highlighted her best assets. Robbie wore a bikini. She had an athletic body but her thighs were a little heavy. It looked like the college freshman spread had visited her. Mona had the best ass in school. She was only five feet tall, but dang, she had on a little bikini that left half her butt cheeks exposed. Kelly was wearing a very cute one piece. She was an attractive girl, but she had no curves. Kim was wearing a very sheer bikini. She was a very sexy Asian. When we got into the water, I could have sworn she was nude because the suit matched her skin tones.

We all jumped in the pool and Darryl and I found ourselves in the deep end while the girls looked our way and giggled. I really didn't want to know what they were talking about, so I decided I would take the opportunity to see how Darryl knew Tracy. I guess the big question I had was did they have anything going on. I observed him checking her out in a way that told me they were very familiar with each other.

"So are you going to have a problem if I hit on your sister?" I think I surprised him, but I wanted to see if he took the bait.

He didn't seem comfortable, but guys learn early not to cross the women in their lives when it came to their relationships. I knew his answer before he even said it. My goal was to make him think we were not interested in the same girl.

"I guess that would be okay."

"Hey man, if you would rather I didn't just let me know," I offered.

He thought about it for a while. "Honestly, I would rather you didn't. She is in a new relationship with a guy I like, they are good together."

"Fair enough, which girl are you interested in."

He did not hesitate. "Tracy."

"So you guys are going out?"

"No, but our families have been close for years and this is the first time we have both been free. It is time we got together. Plus it is her birthday and I plan on giving her some Darryl loving."

Well, so much for liking the guy. Seriously, 'Darryl loving'? I really did like Tracy, but we had no claim on each other. I didn't think she asked Darryl to come in order to hook up with him, but she had to know he had a crush on her. Girls were much better at picking up on those things than guys are.

Before I got a chance to watch Darryl put the moves on in the pool, Mrs. Dole called us to dinner. They had a large outdoor table setup. Tracy sat down next to her dad and I think she was expecting me to sit by her other side, but Darryl slid into that seat. She had a funny look on her face, looked at me and I just shrugged. I wasn't suffering because Mona and Robbie grabbed me and put me between them.

Mr. Dole looked at me and gave me a wink. "Hey, David, help me get the steaks."

I got up to help him. When we got to the grill he said, "So Darryl is cock blocking you."

I burst out laughing and everyone turned to see Tom and me cracking up. "Daddy you be nice to David," Tracy said.

"We're fine, honey." He then lowered his voice so only I could hear. "You want to trade seats?"

"Thanks Tom, but I think I have a great seat to watch this show. Darryl has a serious crush and only Tracy can decide what to do about it."

He looked very surprised. "You're not worried?"

"Not really. I don't think he is as smooth as he thinks he is. Tracy has been hit on by the best of them. She'll eat him up."

"You know, I think you're right. Okay, you're going to play waiter." Therefore, he started loading up plates of fish, chicken or steak and telling me who got what. Tom was pretty cool for a parental unit.

Over dinner, I decided I liked Mrs. Dole even better. Man could she cook. Mrs. Dole had a garden and most everything came from that. We had corn on the cob, green beans with new potatoes, sliced tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and a zucchini casserole. For desert, we had layered butter pecan cake with fresh sliced strawberries between the layers with a butter cream frosting. Everyone sang happy 16th birthday to Tracy.

I will give Darryl credit for trying. All during dinner, he worked to get Tracy to talk to him. At one point it looked like he tried to touch her knee, but she snatched his wrist and put his hand back on the table. To her credit, she did not embarrass him. He gave it one more shot after we sang happy birthday when he leaned in to give her a kiss. She deftly turned and all he got was her cheek.

After dinner, I helped Mr. and Mrs. Dole clear all the plates. We then brought out her presents. While gathering them up Mrs. Dole took me aside.

"I want to thank you for allowing Tracy to handle Darryl's advances. Tom and I talked about what you told him. Darryl and Robbie's parents are dear friends of ours. It has always been a pipe dream that Darryl and Tracy eventually would get together to join our families closer. But it is obvious Tracy doesn't have the same feeling for Darryl."

"I had an idea there was more to their relationship so I wanted to give Tracy a chance to figure out what she wants. I will have a quiet word with him and see if it is okay if Tracy and I show each other some affection. If he is not comfortable can I give you a wink and you let Tracy know so she doesn't think I'm acting weird."

"You're a very considerate young man. You have no idea how happy Tom and I are. Just knowing you two are getting to know each other is a relief. Some of her recent boyfriends had us worried."

"I know what you mean."

By the pool, there was an outdoor fireplace. Tracy had started it and gathered everyone around so she could open her presents. Everyone seemed to be having a good time except Darryl. He drifted to the back of the crowd. I saw Robbie look over at him in concern and she started to get up. I caught her eye and indicated I would take care of it.

I edged up to Darryl and asked, "Is everything okay?"

He gave me a dirty look and said, "Everything is fine."

I just smirked, "Yeah right, you don't look like everything is fine."

He shook his head and looked down. "Tracy and I are not going to get together."

"Sorry to hear that. Are you mad at her?"

That surprised him. I think he was just thinking about himself. "No, I think I'm feeling more like a fool."

"Did she give you any inditation before today she might be interested in being more than good friends?"

He took a while to answer. "You know no, not really. Sure when we were much younger we played some of the games like you show me yours and I will show you mine, but that was just curiosity between friends. Over the summer, she was going out with some real jerk and both our families were concerned. I think it was just assumed I would step in at some point."

"Sounds like a lot of pressure."

"It is. Now that we are talking about it, I think I'm somewhat relieved, but I'm disappointed. Every girl I date I compare to her, and frankly they come up short."

"Yes she is lovely and fun to be around."

He gave me a funny look. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you and she..."

I thought for a minute and smiled. "Yes. Are you okay with that?"

He smiled back, "Actually I am."

I looked over at Mrs. Dole and smiled. Robbie had been watching and I could see her relax. Tracy caught my eye and I winked at her. She mouthed, "Thank you."

Darryl caught it all and he smiled at me, "I want to thank you also. I see you were concerned about not only Tracy but also everyone else."

"I learned a valuable lesson the hard way recently. When you have people that care about you, if something happens to you it affects them also. You have people here that care about you."

"Things turned out bad?"

"Yeah, my best friend didn't speak to me for months. All our friends have had to choose sides like in a bad divorce. I found out they liked her better."

"Do you think you will get it worked out?"

"Yes. We've made a good start."

"Well give it time. I'm sure you will figure it out."

"Darryl, seriously, will it be okay if you see me with Tracy later tonight?"

"I'm never comfortable thinking about Tracy with another guy, but with you I'm fine. To be honest all I ever wanted is for her to be happy. David, be it today or two years from now, I will have to see it and work through it. I would just as soon get it over with."

"Okay, but promise me you will have some fun tonight. Did you see the ass on Mona?"

Darryl's eyes lit up and said, "Unbelievable!"

Mona turned around and gave Darryl an appraising look and he said, "Shit! I think she heard us."

Everyone broke up. I think they all heard the whole conversation. I just threw my hands up in surrender when Mona gave me a dirty look. Then she broke into a big smile so I figured I was safe. Girls really do like hearing they have a nice ass. They just don't want to admit it to the jerk brave enough to state it publicly.

Tracy made quite a haul on presents. Her Dad got tackled when he gave her a set of Mustang keys and told her they would go down on Saturday to either pick it out or order what she wanted. Shortly thereafter, the party broke up. Tracy and I did not rub our relationship in Darryl's face. I think he appreciated it. Tracy told me not to leave.

We went out by the fire and found Tom and Mary Dole lounging in a large recliner made for two. Tracy and I claimed a love seat. I put my arm around her and she pulled her legs up and folded her body into my embrace. She put her head on my shoulder. It was so natural and comfortable it felt like we had been doing this for years.

She smiled at her parents. "Thank you, this was the best birthday ever."

Mary was still concerned about how Darryl felt. "Was he okay when he left? I saw you talk to him as he and Robbie were leaving."

"He is actually. I guess David had a positive impact on him." She giggled and looked at me. "He said if you didn't treat me right he would kick your ass. Robbie said if I dump you to have you give her a call."

I perked up. "I will keep her number on speed dial just in case."

Tom smirked as he said, "Tracy tells me you offered yourself up as her birthday present."

Poor Tracy, it was obvious that she was Daddy's little girl and that she told him everything. "Daddy!"

I tickled her and she squealed. "I think someone is sharing too much information with the parental units. I heard you told your Dad your pet name for me!"

She got big eyes and stuck out her tongue. She was embarrassed for getting caught, but she wasn't sorry for it. "If the name fits."

Mary looked at Tom and asked, "What nick name?"

"Bemoc." She looked confused, "Big Man on Campus."

She nodded, "It could be worse."

"Don't give her any ideas." I continued the attack as she giggled and made a half-hearted effort to fight me off. She changed tactics and pulled me into a sizzling kiss. That distracted me and I heard her Dad snort. I have to say Mr. Happy was very close to taking over my body after that kiss. It was a good thing her parents were there.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "Girl, you are going to get me in so much trouble. You keep that up and your Dad will be chasing me out of here with a shotgun."

Her Dad played along, "Mary, where are the keys to the gun safe?"

"In the jewelry box on my dresser," Mary deadpanned.

Tracy eyes got big and then she realized they were kidding. Her parents and I had a good laugh and she eventually joined in. I don't think she was used to her guy friends joking with her parents. We spent another 45 minutes getting to know each other and then I yawned. I needed to get going because I had a game the next day. I had to admit I had a really good time with both Tracy and her parents Tom and Mary.

Tracy walked me to the door. "Do you want me to give you a ride home?" That's right. She had a legal license to drive. I would have to make some plans that took advantage of this new freedom.

"No, I feel like walking. I need to stretch my back out before I go to bed." She stepped out on the front porch and closed the door behind her. She gave me a lusty look, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for kiss. Everything about Tracy was comfortable. I was not nervous or out of sorts and I enjoyed being with her. We pulled our lips from each other. Soon our innocent little kisses picked up in temperature and intensity. If I had not promised to protect her virtue tonight, God only knows what I would have done.

As we came up for air I said, "Wow. That was a great kiss. I wish I didn't have to leave."

She gave me a lusty gaze. "Don't. Spend the night with me."

I was a little confused now, but I had made a promise. "I thought you wanted to get to know each other and take it slow."

That was the exact right thing to say. "I said that because I figured you would be like all the other guys I have been out with. They would have been all over me, but you ... I don't know ... it's as if we are doing a slow dance and the lust was building. I don't know what to do with you. All my friends love you. If I wasn't interested in you they all would be dumping their boyfriends and begging you to go out with them. And my parents! What did you do to them? They are so excited you are seeing me they would probably allow you to spend the night! I don't know if I want you to throw me down on the stoop and fuck my brains out or run from you. I'm so scared I'm going to mess this up."

Before she could have a complete melt down, I kissed her again. Greg had told me once that a great kiss would short circuit a girl's brain. I know it does mine. I wrapped my hands around her until I found her ass and pulled her tightly into me. I wanted her to know I wasn't a total wimp as I squeezed her perfect little butt. If she was worried she didn't turn me on, I was sure she could feel the evidence that was pressing into her crotch. I slowly ground my member into her. We were dry humping each other and I felt like I was going to explode. She was making little mewing noises as we plastered ourselves to each other.

The next thing I knew she had pushed me up against the door, groping and kissing heatedly. The teasing had gotten us both worked up, and suddenly the dam broke. Tracy climbed up me and wrapped her legs around my hips, moaning softly and grinding her sex against mine while she tried to put her tongue down my throat.

I decided to enjoy the pleasure and worry about everything else later.

She pulled at my shirt up in the front so she could have access to bare skin. She rubbed her hands over my chest, before returning to kissing me. I recognized we might actually have sex on her front porch. I think if my back were not starting to hurt, we would have. "Oh ... Ouch... , Baby you have to get down."

She got a look of concern. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm okay. My back is still a little tender. Tracy, if we don't stop I'm going to ravish you right here -- parental units be damned! And I promised I would not let this get too far. But if you continue, you have to understand I am a teenage boy who wants nothing more than to be with you in every way I can."

She seemed to realize what a near thing it had been. I said, "Look it's getting late and I have a big game tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow after I get back from the game?"

She gave me a one of her best smoking hot looks and said, "Yes I would love to go out with you."

"You just made my whole week." I gave her a quick kiss and left before she lured me to her bed. I almost turned around and went back when I hit the end of the drive. It took every ounce of my willpower to leave.

When I got home, I took a long, hot shower. The water beating on my neck and back felt wonderful. When I jumped out, I took one of my muscle relaxants. I did not want to take too many of them because I was afraid I liked them too much, but I wanted to be ready for the game tomorrow.


Saturday September 14, 2013 – Freshman Year

The pills were giving me vivid dreams. I was watching Tracy and Darryl by the pool. I was sitting on the love seat. I could see her lips engulfing Darryl's penis. It looked like it was nine inches long. She was making grunting noises as he slid it to the back of her throat.

Tami was sitting by me trying to reassure me as I watched my girl have sex in front of me. Cindy and Suzanne were laughing at my discomfort. Tracy started to take Darryl's cock to the hilt. Tami and Mary were cheering them on and Darryl started to moan.

How could everyone just watch this happen? Somehow, I was in that ambiguous state where I knew I was in a dream, but I wasn't waking up.

When I looked back at Tracy and Darryl, they were gone. Tami crawled off the love seat and knelt before me. Somehow, I was suddenly naked. She was stroking me and looking into my eyes, watching to see what I would do. She gave me a mysterious smile and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I threw my head back and moaned. The feeling was unbelievably real.

I could feel the dream start to fade. I was fighting to keep it going. I was so close. I looked down again. For some reason Tami was gone and Tina was blowing me. Cindy and Suzanne were now sitting right behind Tina. Every few moments they'd look up and smile at me as if I was missing something.

The dream started to leave me. I could see the morning light through my closed eyelids. I was waking up to of all people my dream girl Peggy. Then all the girls left my dream addled mind.

The lips on my dick did not.

Peggy?

"Oh God!" I yelled. My eyes snapped open as I felt my orgasm surge and several days of pent up sperm flooded the bobbing mouth working to drain me. I jerked fully awake and looked down ... into Tracy's sparkling eyes.

"Did you like that?" Was she kidding? Did I like that? Dear lord this had to be the best way to wake up ever invented. Did I like that?

Between pants I got out, "Yeah ... it was okay."

If a girl was cupping your balls after giving you the best blow job of your life, do not joke with her. I felt her slowly tighten her grip. OH CRAP! "Tracy baby, that was incredible. You are the light of my life ... uhmfff ... pleeeease..."

Thank God, she felt merciful. "I think I like you begging me." She smacked my thigh. "The bus leaves in twenty minutes. Get your cute butt out of bed and get moving."

I just grabbed my shorts and t-shirt. I had already packed my duffel bag at school so I was ready to go in under 5 minutes. Tracy had borrowed her Mom's car. It turns out this was her first trip driving unsupervised. She was making me nervous because she was driving like a little old lady, but I didn't want to put any pressure on her and get us killed. We got to the parking lot with ten minutes to spare.

"Are you coming to the game?"

"No we have a JV game here today and then I am going car shopping with Dad."

I gave her a kiss, "Thank you for this morning. That was the best way to wake up ever. I wouldn't be going to this game if my Dad were buying me a car. Are you going to pick me up?"

"Not sure. Text me when you head back. I want to hear how many records you break today."

"For you baby, I will try to break them all."


Well it turns out, Coach had a rule of no practice, no playing. I found out right before kickoff. We were playing a new school that had been put into our division. They moved down from 6A to 5A over the summer. Which might not have been so bad, but they had made it to the semi-finals of state last year.

It was one of those perfect fall days to play football. It wasn't too hot and we had a huge crowd. Everyone had marked this game on their calendar, as the game of the year. The only bad thing was it was so early in the season. You want a game like this to be towards the end. We were decided underdogs, being the away team and with all the injuries we had. They had tuned up on one of the better teams in our division, beating them handily. All the papers were predicting a rout, but you still have to play the game.

It was apparent they have a great defense. They were reading our veer as if they played against it all the time. The poor guy that had taken my spot had ten carries for two yards and three fumbles. Two of which were deep in our territory. They took advantage of those turnovers and scored twice. We were down 0 – 14 at the end of the first quarter.

The good news was our defense was playing lights out. If we had not given them the ball in the red zone this game would have been tied. I saw Kevin and Magic both in a heated discussion with Coach Lambert. He seemed to relent, turned my way and yelled, "Dawson, get in there."

The refs got the ball set to start the quarter. We were third down and eight on our own 22 yard line. When I trotted out to the huddle, Luke smacked me on the helmet. "Are you ready to kick some ass?"

Magic settled us down, "Okay, veer left on two. And David, the ball is coming to you."

I felt my adrenalin start to pump. "Down ... Set ... Hut Hut..."

You could hear the lineman grunt and the crack of pads as they dug in to influence their block. Magic slapped the ball into my gut and read the linebacker scraping off the nose man to fill the hole. I jerked the ball out of Magic's hands. The linebacker went very low. In football, the man that could get lower and bring some power had a huge leverage advantage. I didn't hesitate. I went over him, stepped right in the middle of his back and broke out of the hole untouched. At first, I thought I had broken free, but they were well schooled and their pursuit caught me. As I went down, I saw the down marker I felt I was short so I stretched to reach it. It was going to be close.

The crowd was going nuts. You could feel this was a big play for both teams. The refs brought the chains out and the stick kissed the football, first down for the good guys. The next play called was veer left. This time Magic pulled the ball out of my stomach. The linebacker was pissed and intended to lay me out. Little did he know what was coming for him on the other side of the line of scrimmage. He should have talked to Kevin before he tried to bury me.

Have you ever heard the term 'heavy hands' in boxing? It was where a certain boxer's punches have much more impact than others' do. This was especially true with body blows. George Foreman was a classic heavy hand boxer. His body punches were devastating. It was the same way in football. Getting hit by certain players just felt like every bone in your body was rattled. I do that. When I hit you, you know it.

I think most of it was attitude. I just get in a zone and I know I was going to drive right through a player. I didn't just hit them; I exploded through them, so when the linebacker went to crush me, I coiled up like a taut metal spring and exploded through him. You could tell when one of these hits happened. There was a distinctive crack of the pads that could be heard above the crowds roar all the way up to the press box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.