The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2014 by Levi Charon

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Randall is sent to stay with his aunt and uncle while his mom is attending a medical workshop in California. During his stay, he learns that Aunt Rita is suffering from a rare medical condition that threatens her marriage to Uncle Jack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   First  

The neurosurgeon concurred with Dr. Girard's assessment and scheduled a craniotomy for the following Monday. In the interim, Rita's sexual cravings were at least tempered by the new medications and she managed to limit herself to one visit per night to each of them. Jack was relieved and Randall was thrilled. At breakfast each morning, they'd just nod and smile at each other. Discussion was unnecessary.

As the day approached, the anxiety level around the house increased palpably. Even with the doctor's reassurance that the procedure was relatively uncomplicated, there was no way to avoid imagining the worst. Jack and Randall were so solicitous that Rita had to shoo them away from her over and over.

Randall called his mom and told her about Aunt Rita's impending operation without mentioning any hoped-for outcome other than the successful removal of a benign tumor. Janice was at the farm that very evening offering to do whatever she could to help.

"Randall, maybe you should come home until your aunt is completely recovered."

Jack interceded, "Hell no, Sis! We're depending on this young man to keep things together here while Rita's in the hospital. You wouldn't believe how much help he's already been." He and Randall exchanged a quick, knowing glance.

"Well, if you're sure. I just don't want him to be an extra burden. Maybe I should plan to come stay for a week after your discharged."

Rita took her sister-in-law's hand and said, "Janice, the doctor assures me that my recovery should be quick and easy. We're not expecting any real problems so, thank you for the offer but it won't be necessary. Randall has already proven that he can handle any issues we can throw his way.

Janice looked over to her son and conceded, "I have to admit, you've certainly done a lot of growing up this summer. I'm really proud of you, Randall!"

He shrugged it off, "Thanks, Mom, I told you I was grown up."


Three hours after the surgery, Jack and Randall were sitting with Rita in the ICU when the small Asian neurosurgeon came in with a smile on his face. "Rita, how are you feeling?"

She smiled, "Still a little woozy, Dr. Wu. My head aches a bit."

"That's to be expected but we'll give you something for it. I'm going to keep you here in the ICU overnight just as a precaution but everything went off without a hitch. The tumor is indeed benign and it was well confined so we didn't have to go exploring. I only had to remove a tiny piece of the skull so we didn't need a graft."

Jack was beaming. "That's great news, Dr. Wu! Thank you so much for fixing up my girl. Uh, when will we know about the, um, other symptoms?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.