The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2014 by Levi Charon

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Randall is sent to stay with his aunt and uncle while his mom is attending a medical workshop in California. During his stay, he learns that Aunt Rita is suffering from a rare medical condition that threatens her marriage to Uncle Jack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   First  

And she did seem fine for the rest of the evening, just a little on edge. The chili turned out super like always and they both ate too much of it. She even opened a bottle of beer for each of them, justifying it with, "You're seventeen next month so we're not cheating by much, are we?"

They watched an old movie (Unforgiven) and played cribbage until bedtime. Randall could hold is own at cribbage and beat his aunt four straight games before she conceded that he was just too good for her. When they went to bed after the news, he thought they'd weathered her first day off the pills. For insurance, the keys to the Tacoma were in the bottom of his backpack.

A noise jerked him out of a sound sleep. The radio clock on the nightstand said 12:23 AM. He lay there listening, certain he could hear drawers opening and closing in the kitchen. As his sleepy brain cleared, he quickly figured out what was happening; Aunt Rita was looking for the keys.

He tried to ignore the noise but it was getting louder and louder, the drawers slamming shut and her footsteps becoming heavier as she moved from room to room in her search, apparently getting more agitated by the minute. Finally he couldn't let it go on. He pulled on his jeans and descended the stairs to tell her that he had the keys. She hadn't heard him coming and jumped when he switched on the living room light.

"Randall! I'm sorry, honey, did I wake you?" She was dressed in jeans, running shoes and a light sweater.

"I heard a lot of banging around and wondered what you were looking for."

"Oh, uh, well I was just feeling kind of restless and thought I might go for a drive but I can't remember where I left the keys. Sometimes a long drive relaxes me."

"I don't believe that."

She stomped her foot on the floor and shouted, "I don't give a fuck what you believe!" The verbal slap was no sooner out of her mouth than she sank into a corner of the couch and groaned, "You don't know what it's like, sweetie! It's driving me crazy! Can't you understand that?"

He sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulder. "I can't imagine what you're feeling but I know it's making you miserable." At that moment, Randall knew what he had to do.

"Aunt Rita, you should do it with me instead of going out to your friend."

She leaned away from him with the most astonished look on her face. "What are you saying, Randall? I couldn't do that! Why, you're my nephew; we're related, for god's sake! It would be incest!"

"It wouldn't be incest because we're not blood relatives. Anyhow, Uncle Jack and I already talked about it and it's what he wants me to do."

"What? Jack asked you to have sex with me? Jesus, Randall, that's insane!"

"Did you talk to him tonight?"

"Mm, no, I knew what he was going to say and I didn't want to hear it. I'll call him tomorrow. But that's beside the point! Randall, honey, I appreciate what you're offering but I just don't think I can do it. It would feel so wrong in every way."

Now that he'd made up his mind to follow his uncle's wishes, he was determined to carry them out. "I don't see anything wrong with it. You're about to do something we both know makes Uncle Jack sick at heart and I'm offering a way out of it. It's not like we'd be sneaking behind his back. I can help you until you can get to the doctor and get more medicine. It's that simple, Aunt Rita. Let ... Me ... Help!"

She was grabbing at any excuse she could think of. "Honey, your mother would strangle me if she found out and I could hardly blame her."

"Mom would never know about it. Just think of me as one of your sex toys, Aunt Rita. I'm just a tool you can use to give you some temporary relief."

She gazed into his eyes, trying to read his thoughts as she battled with her own. Her resolve was melting away and she wanted him more than he would ever know but the idea of sex with her nephew flew in the face of everything she believed in. But she also knew she couldn't make it through the night without him; it was that or find the keys and go to the rest stop. She looked hard at the determination on his face and knew he was dead serious and wouldn't be argued out of it.

"You say Jack wants you to do this?"

"He does. You can call him and ask him if you don't believe me."

"Of course, I believe you. He's about the only guy I know who's kind enough to even suggest something like this." Taking his hand, she rose to her feet and said, "I couldn't stand it if I thought I'd hurt you in any way so I'll ask you straight out, are you sure you want to do this?"

He stood to look down into his aunt's teary eyes and answered, "I'm sure."

He followed her up the stairs, still holding her hand. She led him past his room to the open door at the end of the hall. There was a small table lamp beside the bed casting a dim, amber glow and strange shadows around the room. The bedclothes were crumpled into a heap where she'd tossed and turned in her agitated state and her nightgown hung on the bedpost.

She didn't speak a word as she turned and lifted his T-shirt over his head. She could feel his nervousness – or was it fear – in the slight tremble of his well-developed chest muscles. His breath caught as she unbuttoned his Levis and slid them down his powerful legs.

The boy about to loose his virginity stood there in his briefs feeling at a loss while she undressed in front of him. He was so nervous that he wasn't even getting an erection as she began to undress, revealing more and more of her body. She was just as beautiful as he'd imagined; lovely ripe breasts that didn't really need the support of the black lace bra she'd just dropped on the carpet. When she pushed down her jeans and panties at the same time to reveal beautifully flared hips and a thick patch of dark hair between her legs, he began to feel a little stirring in his shorts.

She knelt in front of him to pull down his underwear and finally spoke, "Have you ever done this before?"

He shook his head back and forth in the negative.

"Then let me do everything, OK?"

He nodded.

Still on her knees, she slid her hands up the outside of his legs to caress his buttocks. He sucked in a sharp breath when a finger slipped between the cheeks of his butt and touched the backside of his balls. His dick jerked and continued to grow. In seconds it had attained it's maximum dimensions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.