Tired of Waiting - Cover

Tired of Waiting

Copyright© 2014 by DarkOne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anora, Queen of Ferelden, is widely know as the Ice Queen, and for a reason. Aedan, her new husband, isn't willing to put up with her reluctance any more. And there are two things working in his favour: one, he knew what Anora was like when he married her - he was friends with her late husband. And two, he is not, as everyone believes, a Nice Guy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Life with my wife – the Queen – settled down into something that I was content with, though I won’t claim I was happy. She finally agreed to working together to rule the country that we both loved, and the Landsmeet didn’t stand a chance against the two of us when we were united. And every night, reluctantly but consistently, she would come to my room to attempt to conceive. At her insistence, we never had sex in her rooms again, and I wondered if she thought it would protect her from having her own toys – the cuffs and hooks on her bad frame, mostly – used against her. We’d known it would likely take a while before we managed to make a baby, given my Grey Warden-related fertility issues.

Most of the time she cooperated, as I’d demanded; she would close her eyes and use her slim fingers to get herself off as I filled her with my seed. It wasn’t exactly the most exciting sex, but it was still amusing to me to watch the shame on her face as she came on my thick cock. It satisfied my demands, and that was really all I asked for.

There was the occasional time, however, when she didn’t cooperate; she thought to lie still, like a corpse, letting me do all the work and refusing to engage. I was never sure what triggered that sort of mood, and it seemed more-or-less random. But at least a couple of times a month, I had to give her a reminder that part of our agreement was that she would be a willing participant in our sex lives, not an inanimate body.

The first time it happened, I let her get away with it, thinking she was just tired; that just encouraged her, and she tried again the next day. By the third night, I had cuffs installed on my own bedframe, and without hesitation, I proceeded to bind her wrists, hang her from the canopy of my bed, spank her ass until it was a brilliant red colour, and then used my mouth, hands, and cock to make her come over and over again until she was sobbing with humiliation and discomfort, and I had put no less than three loads of my cum into her tight pussy.

After that, any time she seemed inclined to ignore me and let her mind wander rather than actively participate, she would find herself bound in some uncomfortable position and fucked within an inch of her life. It happened regularly enough that I almost started to wonder if she enjoyed it like that, at least occasionally.

Our regular evening activities were punctuated, periodically for the first couple of weeks, by the revenge I’d decreed she would be forced to allow her previous victims to seek against her. Anora had an appetite for abusing young, beautiful elven women; she’d managed to keep it quite discrete, but I’d heard rumours and she’d been forced to admit they were true. She would bind and torture the women with crops, whips, and whatever else she could find, then force them to perform oral sex on her until she was satisfied. She threatened them with loss of their jobs in the castle – and with imprisonment or execution – if they told anyone what she’d done. But if the rumours had reached me, I had to be concerned that it wouldn’t be long before the rest of Thedas found out what she’d done.

The solution to that, I’d decided, would be to allow a certain ... tit for tat. The women Anora had abused would be allowed to return the favour, for one night only. They could do the same things to her as she’d done to them, as long as they didn’t leave permanent marks. And I would watch.

Kaylin, he first of Anora’s victims to be offered the chance jumped at the opportunity. She was the most recent of the young women, so perhaps that accounted for her eagerness. But when Anora called her up to her rooms and reluctantly, sullenly, made the offer, Kaylin was nodding almost before she’d finished her sentence. It wasn’t long before Anora had been made to strip, allowed her wrists and ankles to be cuffed, and was being stung by a riding crop that Kaylin had retrieved from one of Anora’s drawers. I sat in a chair in the corner, watching with growing arousal as Anora’s tits, stomach, thighs, and ass were reddened – and I wasn’t the only one turned on. Kaylin kept having to pause and rub her thighs together or squeeze her own breasts, her breath coming out in quick pants as she struck again and again. Anora’s cries were stimulating, as was the wobble in her tits when they were hit.

Seriously uncomfortable, with my erection being squeezed by my trousers, I stood and disrobed; Kaylin took one moment to watch me peel my clothes off before her dress hit the floor and her small joined it. She tilted her head to me in what looked like a clear invitation, and before long I had my cock buried inside her while my hands roamed her curvy body and she whipped my wife with abandon.

Once Kaylin had come, her body convulsing in my arms, she extricated herself from my hard cock, exchanged the crop for a cane and started again. She was careful not to break the skin, but Anora’s screams echoed in the room regardless as the cane left long, crimson welts on her skin. And she wasn’t done; Kaylin gauged the distance carefully, stepped to the side, and proceeded to land the cane between Anora’s spread legs several times. I just about came just from watching the look of agony on Anora’s face, and triumph on Kaylin’s.

Finally Kaylin had Anora lie down on the bed on her back, her legs hanging off the edge. I was surprised when the elf handed me the crop she’d started with before climbing onto the bed, straddling Anora’s head, and pressing her pussy to Anora’s tear-streaked face.

“Make her scream,” she requested, “like Erlina did to me. There’s some dildos in that drawer, but I’m doubting you need them.” She nodded at my still-erect cock.

“Erlina?” I was surprised, as Anora hadn’t mentioned that little detail.

“Yes. Erlina. Who do you think made sure we all kept quiet about what happened to us? Her Majesty didn’t do this to us alone.”

That gave me some delicious ideas ... but those were for another day. For today, I didn’t hesitate to thrust my cock into my wife’s tender pussy, and it was clear Kaylin enjoyed the shrieking that ensued when my hips slapped up against Anora’s beaten skin.

I really didn’t need the crop, it turned out; Kaylin’s efficient caning left Anora’s nipples and clit so sore that all I had to do was squeeze or twist lightly to make her writhe and scream, tightening almost unbearably on my cock and stimulating Kaylin’s pussy with the vibrations. I fucked Anora with abandon, watching Kaylin ride her face, while Anora screamed until she was almost hoarse. Kaylin came over and over until she finally collapsed just as I filled my wife’s cunt with the biggest load I thought I’d ever shot.

Kaylin finally left, making sure that I knew she was up for a repeat – or available to me any time that I wanted someone other than Anora in my bed. I thanked her, but knew I wouldn’t call her for that. I’d promised Anora not to go behind her back, and I would keep my promise.

I left Anora to have a bath and then try to sleep, and I crashed in my own bed. It took several days for Anora to be able to have sex without pain, and while I still insisted on our daily schedule, I went easy on her until she was healed. And then we invited the next victim, with similar results.

Some of the young women inflicted punishment on Anora without any apparent sexual desire; most were like Kaylin, getting off on the combination of power, revenge, and physical stimulation. Not all of them invited me to be involved, but many did, and I enjoyed them all.

Punishing Erlina was something I thought about for a long time. She’d helped Anora abuse and humiliate those young elves, and she deserved punishment just as much as my wife did. I contemplated many options, but most of them involved the risk of being caught or rumours making their way through the court and I couldn’t have that. I decided that she would just have to suffer through the same sorts of things Anora had – with my help, of course.

So one night I had Anora call Erlina into her rooms, and before the elf knew what was happening, I had her bound and hanging from Anora’s bed by the arms, her legs spread wide. Anora cut her clothes off while I got undressed and then insisted Anora also strip. Erlina started begging the moment Anora explained what we were doing, not that it did her any good.

I started with the crop, switching out for the cane once I was happy with my work. Erlina responded beautifully, screaming and crying as I striped both sides of her with the cane. And then I brought it up between her legs, once and then a few more times – and she passed out. I had to laugh.

I pulled her down from her bondage and laid her out on the bed. I wanted Anora to be punished alongside the elf for dragging her handmaiden into her perversions, and had a sudden idea. I retrieved something from my room, coming back to Anora’s with a thin leather folder. I forced Anora to submit to having her own pussy caned, then pulled out two of the dildos Anora had used on her victims. I opened a few bottles of oils that Anora had on her bureau until I found the one I was looking for and coated both dildos with it.

Erlina was waking up by this point, so I handed both women a dildo. I pushed Anora to climb over the elf’s body so each of them had a pussy in their face, and then I told them the deal. I held up a thin needle and a large gold ring that I’d pulled out of the leather kit. “The first one to come gets this through their clit – and then used as target practice for the crop.” I waited to see the horror on their faces; neither had moved. “You have ten minutes, or you’ll both be pierced. Get a move on, ladies.”

They didn’t need any more encouragement; shortly both women had a menthol-coated dildo in their pussy, and both were whimpering – and then crying – as the freezing, stimulating effect of the menthol brought more blood to their inflamed genitals and began to burn, amplifying the pain from their caning. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched them both try to overcome the pain and focus on the pussy in front of them. I’d never really enjoyed specifically hurting women before, but both of these two deserved much worse than they were getting, and I couldn’t deny the vicious thrill of watching them punish each other after I’d already punished them both.

Anora had had significant practice in recent weeks at taking punishment and eating pussy; I wasn’t sure whether that would be a benefit or a detriment, whether she’d get distracted by the pleasure she received despite the pain, but in the end she was able to concentrate and use her mouth to bring Erlina to a shattering climax just before time was up. The elf looked shocked by the spasms rippling through her, and it was clear she’d never had an orgasm brought on by pain before. I was becoming an expert, and knew it was certainly possible.

I stopped them, leaving Anora red-faced and disappointed – she’d obviously been closer to her own climax than I’d realized – but had her help with restraining Erlina on the bed, hands bound above her, hips flexed and legs widely spread. And then I allowed Anora to grind herself onto Erlina’s face while I opened the piercing kit I hadn’t used in ages; I’d pierced ears and even nipples before, but never clits, and I was perversely interested in trying it. I forced the needle through the elf’s sensitive tissues, and followed it with a broad gold ring. Anora enjoyed her screams, and I enjoyed playing with the new jewelry.

Finally, I left Erlina in place, forced Anora face-first into her pussy, and then gripped my wife’s hips and thrust my cock home in one fell swoop. I punished Anora’s tenderized, mentholated pussy while she tugged at Erlina’s new, painful piercing, punishing her with her teeth; I came deep inside my wife while the two women cried.

It was very satisfying.


Anora and I had expected it might take a while to conceive, given the fact that Grey Wardens were know for poor fertility; what I hadn’t expected was for Anora to try to take advantage of that fact.

The first month after our initial encounter, her monthly lasted six days. I left her alone, as promised, and we resumed our activities afterwards without any drama.

The second month, it lasted seven days; by the third month, it was ten. I was aware that cycles varied, and that every woman was different, but the pattern seemed pretty clear. I started tracking things on a calendar, and while I couldn’t be sure, it seemed likely that Anora was claiming her monthly started a few days before it really did, and then extending it a few days after it ended. It was an easy deception, because it’s not like I was demanding to see the soiled rags she used to protect her clothes or to watch her on the chamber pot.

When the fourth monthly last nearly two weeks, I made my plans. I waited six days after Anora informed me her monthly had started, and then again I invaded her room when she wasn’t expecting me. I stayed hidden until she’d finished on the chamber pot and put on a nightgown for bed, making my presence known only after she’d crawled onto her bed to get ready to sleep.

“Good evening, darling wife,” I began.

She jumped and gasped, then shot me a dirty look for startling her. “Aedan, you nearly scared me to death. What are you doing here? You know it’s my monthly time.”

I nodded and perched beside her on the bed dressed only in loose sleepwear myself. “I know that you told me that, Anora. But I also know that last month you claimed your monthly lasted nearly two weeks, so I thought we might need to come to a new understanding.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.