17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We left Chicago, made the short drive to Detroit, and arrived in time for lunch. After checking into the hotel, we caught the game between the Tigers, and the New York Yankees. The girls again rooted for the home team who won, six to three. The weeks had added up, and were taking their toll, so we decided to cuddle up in our king-sized bed while we watched a movie on HBO. I don't remember the end, because I fell asleep.

In the morning, we took our time, but were on the road by noon. Susan felt excited when she saw the sign announcing our entrance into Canada. She'd never left the country before, so this was another first to cross off her bucket list. The Customs Agents y interrogated us to make sure we weren't carrying any guns, or drugs. We didn't have any guns, and we'd smoked all the 'stuff' we'd gotten from David, as we sat around the campfires at night. To make sure that we didn't have any problems with Customs, we packed the bong with the clothes, so we had nothing that we needed to hide.

Once we finished with Customs, we drove through Windsor, decided to stop off, and spend a few days in Toronto. We checked into a hotel suite overlooking the city, and ordered room service. I'd done almost all the driving, and wanted a day off, so the ladies went shopping, and I stretched out, relaxed, and read a book in the room. It was a good day for all of us, and after, I felt refreshed. Maggie suggested that I take Susan out for the night so she could have some alone time to soak in the tub. She said that she was going to bed early, and that she'd see us in the morning.

Susan had a white dress that fit that fine body of hers like a glove. It had some sequins or something that gave it some weight, but it was short and sexy. I got the names of some restaurants, bars, and clubs from the concierge, but we decided to just walk from the hotel, and see what we could find. We were walking along holding hands and talking when we saw a cab pull up, and two nice looking young ladies stepped out. They looked like they were ready to party for the night, so we followed them into a building where they entered a restaurant and bar. Both the bar and the dining areas were large, and there were many young twenty and thirty-something people in the place.

We went to the bar area and found a table in a long line of small tables. It just so happened that the girls that we'd followed in were at the table right next to us. The waitress stopped by, took their orders, and then turned to take ours. I told the waitress to put the girl's drinks on my tab and then ordered a couple of martinis. The two girls heard me pay for their drinks, and leaned over to thank me. I said, "We just arrived in town today and wanted to find a nice place to start enjoying the city. We saw you two and said, 'Those ladies look like they're out to have a good time and so are we, so let's follow them.' It was not our intention to have them seat us at the table next to you, but sometimes, things happen. This looks like a nice place, and we wanted to thank you for the accidental recommendation."

Susan and I introduced ourselves to Melanie and Ariel. They asked where we were from, and where we were staying. Susan jumped in, and before I knew it, they were off to the races, jabbering away. Susan talked about shopping, and the girls recommended some shops that she might like. The drinks came, and we toasted to new friends. The conversation developed, and went back and forth about our trip and their city. After our third drink, I asked if they wanted to order some dinner.

Melanie and Ariel looked at each other and then Melanie said, "I wouldn't mind something light like a small salad. We're going out to a party later and I don't want to fill up."

After I settled the bill, we moved to a dinner table where we ordered some small salads and some appetizers to share, as we had more drinks. We were all getting along and the body language between all three girls was fun to watch and sexy as hell. When the check finally came, the girls reached for their purses and I told them that I had it.

Melanie said, "You haven't let us pay for a thing all night."

"I would gladly pay to have Susan happy and it doesn't hurt my ego to find myself sitting with the three prettiest girls in the place."

"We're leaving to go to a party, so if you guys want to develop a little wild side while you're in town, then you can tag along."

"What kind of party is it?"

"It's a sex club. It will start to become busy around now and go on until three or four in the morning."

"Is it a club or is it a private party?"

"It's a private club. You'll have to pay a fee to enter, but you can be our guests since this will be your first time."

I looked to Susan and she said, "It sounds like fun, as long as there aren't just a bunch of creepy old men."

Ariel said, "They are pretty strict about getting permission and you can always hang out with us or Don. We'll protect you from all of the boogey men."

We all looked at each other and then nodded approval. So, we left and we shared a cab over to the club. The cover charge wasn't cheap, but it covered everything including alcohol. The charge for the ladies was cheaper than the men were and If I'd come alone it would have cost more. I paid for everyone and Melanie said, "I am so going to thank you for all you've paid for tonight." We didn't go completely crazy, but we ended up with a small group of three guys and seven girls that played together. Susan didn't care for anal sex, but at one point, she had one guy in her hand, one in her mouth and me in her pussy. I had sex with Ariel and Melanie at different times. It was just before three when we walked back into our hotel room. We'd showered at the club with all ten of us in one big shower. Maggie was asleep and I felt bad that she wasn't with us for our little adventure.

Over the next two days, we spent the time visiting museums and galleries. The restaurants were great and we took Maggie with us to go dancing. Although she liked the stories about the sex clubs, she wasn't interested in any sex club activities. When we had the time, we put in another load of laundry and packed up. We didn't go far, but spent the next night in our hotel overlooking Niagara Falls. During the day, we enjoyed the boat tour and the touristy things around town; the Ferris wheel was very exciting when we stopped and rocked at the top.

The following day, we headed out through Buffalo and then on to Rochester. We were about half way between Rochester and Syracuse when Maggie shouted for me to pull over. There was a hitchhiker ahead and I figure that she wanted me to pick him up, so I pulled over. I thought it was a boy, but it turned out that he was a she wearing a baseball cap. I stopped and Maggie asked the girl where she was going and the girl replied, "As far as you'll take me."

Maggie asked Susan to ride up front and let Mary sit in the back. I tried not to act nosey, but Maggie told Mary about when she was her age, hitchhiking all over the United States to reach a party, a festival, a concert, or a protest.

Mary said, "I'm going to a protest. I'm protesting against my creepy parents. I'm leaving and never going back."

Maggie said, "That sounds serious. We want to help you, but being a mother and a grandmother; I would hate to break up a family. Will you tell me what they did that made you want to leave?"

"My parents are all straight laced and have a bunch of goodie, goodie friends. A couple of months ago my mom caught me in bed with my boyfriend. Since then, all of my parent's friends, as well as my dad, think I'm some kind of whore, because they kept coming on to me, so they could teach me how to become a good little slut. I like sex, but they're my fucking parents. They should be protecting me not pimping me out."

Maggie held her hand and they talked. Mary was actually the same age as Susan and me. She'd graduated high school, but her parents wanted her to live at home and go to the local college, or find a job while she found a husband. She told Maggie about her grades and her test scores. She was smart enough to have most colleges accept her. I just kept driving until we made it to Albany. It was just after one, so I pulled into the parking lot of a sit down restaurant. I didn't step out and Maggie said, "This looks like a nice place to eat. Mary, you are more than welcome to join us so we can discuss how we see you fitting in our plans, or the other way around. When they seated us, I ordered a burger and fries. The girls ordered what they wanted and the waitress went to start the order.

Maggie asked me what my plans were for the rest of the trip.

"I was going to stop here for the night and take you to watch the horse races tonight. In the morning, we were going to drive to New York City and spend a few days playing tourists. We would see the Statue of Liberty, go to plays, eat at different restaurants, and let you shop for clothes. With the way you've been acting at baseball games, we might see the Yankees or Mets play. When we feel tired, we can either fly, or move into a sleeper cab on the train back to Orlando. After that we have to go back to work, or lay on the beach."

Maggie looked at Mary and said, "That is our plan. What do you want to do?"

"I can't afford to stay in hotels, or buy a ticket on a plane, or train, so I guess that I'll pay for my grilled cheese and look for another ride."

Maggie said, "I didn't mention you paying, because I'll pay Don back for your share. Do you want to go to Florida with us, or can we help you reach somewhere else. I know what it's like to hitchhike and I know you shouldn't be out there alone. You can come with us, or let us buy you a bus ticket."

Susan said, "We can probably find you a job in Florida."

Mary started to cry, but nodded that she wanted to come with us. I found a hotel and got two rooms. There was a king for Susan and me, and two queen beds for Mary and Maggie. Maggie unpacked Mary's stuff and took inventory of what she might need. We headed for the track and had dinner in their dining room. We each bet a few dollars on every race. At the end of the night, we had a lot of fun, but we had lost forty-two bucks. Mary had warmed to us some and felt more comfortable. I'm sure that when they were alone that Maggie would turn on the love and find out just what she needed and what she'd gone through.

We drove to Newark and dropped the car at the airport. The girl that checked in the car made a comment about the time and the distance since we checked it out in San Francisco. It was sad to unpack everything to take with us. Without the camping gear, we only had the luggage with us, but it was like saying goodbye to a friend. We took a cab into the city and checked into the Sheraton on Times Square. I asked the desk clerk for two rooms, so Mary would feel safer, but it appeared that she was getting better. To make things interesting, I purchased some tickets to see Cats after we ate. After a pleasant dinner, the ladies all enjoyed the feline extravaganza. I had more fun watching them, but I enjoyed that immensely. We took a boat ride to see the Statue the next morning and went to visit an art museum in the afternoon. That evening, we enjoyed a nice dinner at a place on the west side of Central Park and then walked through the Park back to our hotel. The following day was shopping day. Susan bummed some cash and I think that she spent most of it on Mary. She had a big smile on her face when they made it back to the hotel. I'd wandered around the Park most of the day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.