17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tuesday was a beautiful sunny day, and we didn't leave the beach except to eat and use the bathroom. Christy fixed tacos for dinner, and after we played quarters for a little while, we all went to our own rooms to sleep. I had sex with Rhonda again. She told me that she was finally feeling like her old self, and that she didn't plan to drink again that way all week.

When on woke up on Wednesday morning, I did my morning ablutions, then pulled on a pair of gym shorts, and walked out of the bedroom. I found the condo was already in 'prep mode' for the party. Just as I reached the kitchen, Susan handed me a bag, and said to me "Do your job trash-boy." I was just about to get upset when Susan gave me a kiss, and rubbed my butt before adding, "Thank you."

When I left the apartment, I walked down to the elevator area, and opened the door to the trash chute. Then I tossed the bag in the chute, and listened to it fall ten stories, before I wandered back. When I entered the kitchen, I received another kiss from Rhonda, followed by Lisa, who also said, "We came up with a few more things we might need."

"The girls downstairs like wine coolers. Although I didn't read the flavor of the cooler, I saw that it had a reddish color. You should buy some lubricant if Christy wants to try anal sex." Just as I said that Christy was walking by, and that's why I'd used her name. She acted shocked, but then kissed my cheek, and said, "I'll think about it."

While they were making a list, I walked out to look at the waves. The day looked overcast, and the waves were bigger, but really choppy. They wouldn't be fun to ride, and besides, it looked as if it would be a cold and nasty day. I walked in, and said, "This day is going to suck for lying on the beach. We should buy a bunch of stuff to make sandwiches, a few more games, and then invite everyone up early. I can order pizzas around dinnertime. I noticed that the extra one is gone, so there would be no cold pizza for breakfast. We don't have to start in a sprint, but just ease into it. We also won't have to rush things to finish before three in the morning. Truth or Dare starts at noon."

Out of nowhere, Lisa said, "I dare you to drop those shorts."

I stepped out of them with no underwear on underneath, and I said, "I dare you to get naked." So, she started to undress.

As Lisa was doing that, Christy said, "We need to get ready, but I like the idea of starting at noon. Dan and I'll run to the store, so if you want anything put it on the list. Don you go down, and tell Lauren and Doug's room about the time change. Lisa you can go tell the girls from Lake Highland. We aren't going to vacuum, but if you want to put anything away or lock something in your car, now would be a good time to do it. Rhonda and Susan, can you change the sheets on the beds, and throw the used ones in the wash? If we're lucky, we might need them later, and I plan to get lucky."

I decided to go downstairs first, before they made other plans for the day. My first stop was to the girl's place. When Barb answered, she had on only a t-shirt and panties. She said, "Couldn't wait until tonight for another piece of her?"

I just stood there, and said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I stopped by to talk to all of you." She let me in, and found that they were all in nightshirts except for Kim who was topless with a toothbrush in her mouth, and a towel on her head.

After the appropriate wolf whistle, I said, "The weather looks like it will be a pretty shitty day. We decided to start the party early, and take things a little slower. We have Boggle, Scrabble, and cards up at our place. I also heard Truth or Dare mentioned. Christy went to get lunch stuff, and I told her that you like the cheapest vodka she could find. We plan to buy pizza for dinner, so plan to come up, and spend the day. If you have a game or want to bring a book or your little friend from the other night, feel free."

"We'll be up when we get ready. Thanks for stopping by."

After Lauren gave me a kiss, I went to hug the half-naked Kim. When she didn't protest, I let my hand cup her breast and she pushed into it, and gave me a kiss. I broke away after a minute, and said, "I have to let the guys know as well, but I bet it won't be as much fun."

When that got a laugh, I went over to the condo where the guys were staying. It was a two-bedroom unit similar to the girls' place, but a bit messier. I knocked, and Brett answered. "The waves look chopped to shit this morning dude. I was so stoked to work those waves again, but we'll have to wait for another day."

"Yeah the waves suck. I wanted to let you know that we changed the start time for the party. Is everyone up?"

"Doug and Nick are up, but Tom is still passed out. I can wake him up, since he wasn't out too late, and is probably just too lazy to get out of bed."

He went in to get Tom, and when they were all in the living room I said, "You all know about the party today don't you?" They were all nodding, so I continued. "Well the waves suck, and the sun is taking the day off. Because of that, they've decided to start the party earlier. They'll be putting out lunch stuff around noon. You can come earlier if you want to help the girls clean. Seriously, though, this isn't a free-for-all. This week, for many of the people, this represents the first time being out from under their parent's wings. That means that they might want to drink, get high, or have sex. That doesn't mean that all of them want all of those things."

They all seemed as if they were keeping up, so I said, "Truthfully, the girls didn't want to invite you." This made them perk up. "Not because they didn't want you there, but because they're afraid that you'll open your big mouths, and ruin their reputations or try to use whatever happens there against them. I love women, but it would not be possible for me to service all twelve of them. They trust me not to repeat what I hear, see, or do. If you can't do that, then I'd rather you not be there today, than have to come after you with a bat later."

Doug said, "I explained what you said the other day, and I think they all agree and understand."

Again, I got more nodding. I said, "I know that they advertised this as an orgy, but that doesn't include rape. If she says no, and you don't stop then you'll go to jail after we beat the crap out of you. Remember that we have all day. We might hang out some, talk some, drink some, smoke some, play some games like Boggle or Scrabble, we might play Truth or Dare or Spin the Bottle. You might go off with one girl or be in a pile of them. I don't know. We have to make sure that people are ready and comfortable before we all get naked and go at it."

Brett said, "Dude, I'm just happy to see some naked breasts. I've been with two girls, and with one, I felt so wasted that I couldn't remember anything. I'm no gigolo, and will let them take the lead."

"If you were too wasted to remember the details, then it probably wasn't a time worth remembering. This might be the only time you'll ever be with these girls. Some will be around town, and some might go off to school. If you handle this opportunity to make it good for them, they might want to offer you another try when you get back home or see them again. Stop by around noon, and we'll have food and drinks for lunch and dinner. Have fun, but make sure that the person you're with is having fun too."

It wasn't a big wild thing at least not at the beginning. Paul had a dozen joints rolled up, and ready to go. Dan came back from the store with two coolers full of drinks and ice. They had snacks of all sorts including vegetables. We had a couch, love seat, and living room chair in addition to six kitchen chairs. We had more people than seating places, so people sat either on the floor or out on the patio. They had lunch set up buffet style on the kitchen counter. Most of the kids knew most of the other kids, even those that went to Lake Highland.

Lisa was ready to start, and said, "I don't want to hear about this party from anyone that wasn't here. Have fun, and respect the other people here. I want to play Truth or Dare. Who else wants to play?"

It appeared that almost everyone had drunk more than a few of their favorite drinks, or had gotten high for a while, so most of the kids agreed to play. Lisa said, "I'll go first, and the person who receives a question asks the next one. Lauren, Truth, or Dare?"

She looked scared, but she said "Truth."

"What color panties are you wearing?"

She said, "Pink," as she lowered the front of her shorts to show the top of her pink panties.

Lauren turned to me, and I said, "Truth."

"How big is your penis when it's hard?"

"Big"

"I need a measurement."

"Eight and a half inches."

Liz, the tall auburn-haired girl, and one of girls from Lake Highland said, "Bullshit."

Kim said, "If you can prove him wrong he'll have to do a Dare."

"I won't challenge his dream world"

I looked at Susan, and she chose 'Truth'. I asked "What color panties are you wearing?"

She lifted her skirt, and said, "I thought this was an orgy, and I didn't want to lose them." She was without panties, and giving everyone a free look. Brett almost fell out of his chair.

She looked at Brett, and he chose 'Truth'. "What's one thing you hate about your best friend?"

"He snores, and then, when I finally get to sleep, he gets mad at me when I'm not all chipper when he wakes me up to go surfing."

Brett turned to Kim, and she chose 'Dare'. This was the first dare of the game, so he didn't want to make her do something foolish, like licking the floor, and he also realized that sucking his dick was probably too much. He thought for a while and said, "Go over to the lunch buffet, get a banana, spread peanut butter all over it, then come back here, and lick it all off."

As she skipped to the kitchen, she said, "Well, that rather ends my desire to stay on a low-fat yogurt diet all week. She got the banana ready by smearing on the peanut butter. This wasn't something she could do quickly because she had to swallow the peanut butter, as she licked it. This drew out the time it took her to complete the task, but it was very sexy to watch.

She looked at Liz, and she chose 'Truth'. "Tell us about the last time you went skinny dipping."

"I was eight years old, and I was with the girl who lived next door. Her brother, who was nine years old, took our clothes, and hid them. I was so mad that when we found our clothes I went home, and haven't gone since then. I had a crush on him, and if he'd have just gotten naked, and jumped in with us, we could have had a lot of fun."

She looked at me. I chose a 'Dare'. "Show us your penis."

I stood and dropped my shorts down to my knees, and counted to ten. There were a few comments before I reached down to pull them up. She said, "It's not over eight inches."

I said, "It's not hard. If you want to get it hard then you can measure it, but my dare wasn't to masturbate or get myself hard, it was to show you my dick."

I was reaching for my shorts again when she stepped toward me, and reached for it. I guess she was up for a dare of her own, and I liked that. She started to play with it, and it was quiet. I decided to lighten things up, and I said, "That's it baby; you're doing great; gentle on the balls; lick the tip, just like last time. You're going great, I'm almost there."

She was doing a good job, and had me hard in less than a minute. Then she asked if anyone had a ruler, so Lauren jumped up, and came back with a dollar. After she measured my dick, she told them that the dollar bill was about six inches, so one full dollar, and then one folded in half equals nine inches. I sat there while she measured my cock, and said she still wasn't sure.

"The last girl sucked on it for a while before she measured it. If we're close, you should probably suck on it some for scientific reasons."

She looked at me, and then Liz said, "It's close enough for me to say he was telling the truth." She still had her hand on it. I sat back down on the kitchen chair, and pulled her on my lap, being gentle not to damage anything important.

Susan looked excited, so I looked at her. She chose Dare. I knew that she wanted someone to tell her what to do, but didn't want to look like a slave, and this was the perfect opportunity. I said, "You have to masturbate right where you are. You have five minutes to have an orgasm. If you fail then you have to pick someone else that's playing, and masturbate them until they have an orgasm."

She almost had one before she started. Since Susan had long muscular legs, and they drew your eyes into point where they met, Rhonda made the 'suggestion' that she lose the skirt. Susan tilted her head back, and started by rubbing herself with strokes up and down her slit. Then she alternated fingering herself and trying to rub her clit off her body or so it seemed. To prove that she did have an orgasm, with two minutes left, she pulled her fingers from her hole, and then she licked them clean.

I wished she'd have taken longer because I had my hand up Liz's shirt while everyone watched Susan. Liz was getting antsy. I pushed her off my lap, and as she stood, I stood, and led her by the hand to my bedroom. She said, "I'm first," as we walked away. I followed her into the room, but didn't close the door. All I had on was a t-shirt. It was off before we made it to the room. She started to undress, and then asked about the door.

"I know that a couple of the girls like to watch. I'll bet Kim will be front, and center in the doorway when we're done."

"Why not? You were a good sport to let me jack you off."

"You just jacked me, but I didn't get off. You'll feel it in your pussy when I go off." I stepped in to kiss her, and helped her with her clothes. She was as tall as Susan was, but had auburn hair that came below her shoulders. Her hips flared a bit, and her breasts were large, not mammoth, but more than a simple handful. She was wet when I checked her, so I let her get in bed, and then I got in on top of her. She was ready to try the object of her obsession, and I didn't disappoint. When I rolled off, Kim and Lauren were sharing the front row, while Teresa the last roommate was in the row behind them next to Cadence from Lake Highland.

Liz looked up, but didn't freak out. She merely smiled, and closed her legs. I asked the group at the door if any of them wanted to get nasty with us, and clean up the mess, but got no takers. Liz rolled out of bed, and made her way to the adjoining bathroom. I followed her in, and used a washcloth and the sink to clean myself while she drained herself while sitting on the toilet. I leaned over, kissed her forehead, and told her thank you for helping break the ice.

She said, "My pleasure, and we might have to try it again sometime this week."

I slipped on a pair of boxers, and wasn't sure what to expect when I walked back into the living room. I saw the door to Paul's room closed, and there were a few people standing in the doorway to Dan's room. There were still ten people sitting in the living room in different states of undress.

Susan was completely naked on the couch while Rhonda was giving Tom a blowjob. She was on her knees leaning forward, so I slid under her, and guided her pussy to my mouth. She pulled off Tom for a second to see who it was, but then went back to work. It wasn't long before I felt someone lower my boxers, and then I felt a mouth on my cock. I assumed it was Susan, but I was in no position to see who it was.

I was just enjoying myself. I felt the cool air on my cock, as the mouth came off it, and then felt the warm tightness of a pussy, as it lowered on to me. It was interesting not being able to see what was going on. I felt lips on my nipples, and then I heard Rhonda tell Susan to suck her nipples. The lips left me, which meant that it wasn't Susan on my cock.

That realization excited me, and I started to thrust my hips harder up off the floor to increase the impact, as our bodies came together. Rhonda either had finished Tom off or couldn't concentrate because I heard her calling out her orgasm. Soon after she rolled off me, and I looked down to see Christy on my cock. I was happy because she looked and felt great, but scared about what problems this might cause in the future if Dan and Christy stayed together, they got married, or had kids.

My animal instincts overrode any logic, so I grabbed her hips, as she started to orgasm. I pulled her down closer to me, as I thrust up into her, and shot my seed as deep as my cock would reach. As I relaxed and settled back to the floor, Christy leaned forward, and lay her body on my chest. My arms came up on her back, and I gently rubbed her back. I felt her kiss my shoulder, and looked over to see Jan from Lake Highland on Dan's lap facing away from him. She was rising and falling on his dick while they both had watched the show we'd been putting on. He didn't seem upset or concerned, so I kissed Christy's shoulder, which was about all I could reach besides the back of her head. After a minute, she sat up, and smiled at me. She hopped off, and raced to the bathroom, leaving me naked, semi-hard, and lying in the middle of the living room floor.

As dignified as I could, I rolled over, did a push-up, and then stepped forward to stand up. When I went back in my room to clean up again, I saw Doug behind Kari doing her doggy style. I could not help, but smile, as I walked out after seeing Cadence sitting in the chair by the bed working a dildo in and out of her pussy. After finding my boxers, I went out to refresh my high on the balcony. I knew that I didn't want to become a stoner, but if I had to choose between a beer and a joint after work to relax, I'd save the calories, and take the weed.

The wind was coming from the west, so the building was blocking it, but you could still feel the air movement out on the tenth floor balcony. I sat in one of the porch chairs, and relaxed. Christy came out, sat on my lap before taking the joint from me, took a big hit, and let her body relax while she held in the smoke, and waited for the THC to absorb into her system. After she let the smoke slowly escape her lungs, she then took another hit to refill them again.

She had on a pair of underwear, but that was all, as she tapped out the end of the joint, and leaned against me. It felt good to have her laying quietly on me, just, as if I had on a warm blanket on a cool night. She said, "Don, I used to complain to Dan about you. How you'd copy his homework, and not take your classes seriously. He'd tell me to mind my own business, that you were a good guy, and a good brother. When you came to work for my dad, I wanted you to fail or have him fire you, and then I could show Dan that I was right. I now know that I was wrong. You don't care about grades, but you care about people. It is also obvious, that you care about my dad and his customers, and you can add to that list that you care about your friends and family. I know about your neighbor Courtney and Stick came to dinner the other night with Regina. Your name came up a few times, and it was always about you caring for others. That's why you've sold so much. It's because you care for the people you'll selling to."

"I've always liked you Christy, and the reason for that is because you make my brother happy. To me his happiness is very important. He's a details guy, and has to know how everything works, and relates to other things before he can take the first step. I'd imagine that if you want to become a doctor or an engineer that those are important things. My mind doesn't work that way, so I don't care about those things. In the end, I can fulfill my needs by just learning, in general, how things work. I'm fine calling water, water, and drinking it or using it to wash my car. Dan needs to know that water consists of hydrogen and oxygen, and how many protons, neutrons and electrons make up the molecule. The reason he let me copy his work, is because I don't care, and it doesn't really matter if I just want to drink the stuff. I might want to go surfing or sailing or create a water wheel, but again, I don't need to know the details that he does."

"I see that now. You weren't completely lazy, but you just have a very different need for the information. The stuff you're doing to help Dan get money for med-school is very kind and generous. Daddy said that you wanted to take him on a sales trip this summer."

"I do. Before we talk about that, I wanted you to know that in the last month or two, you've been like a butterfly that's finally escaped her cocoon. You seem happier and prettier, and I'm excited and proud of your daring, and new sense of adventure. It really surprised me to see you when Rhonda moved out of my line of sight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.