17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We soon started into the hugging, kissing, and rubbing that had become commonplace during our love playing. As this continued, we slowly moved to the king-sized bed, and first stripped off the comforter and the blanket. As we lay on the bed, we took turns in different positions, and being in a triangle of one sort or another. I had just finished bringing Courtney off by licking her pussy, and sucking on her clit. As I kissed my way up her body, Emily stopped kissing her, and moved to the side. She grabbed my cock, and pointed it at the wet slit that my mouth had just left.

I knew what she was doing, and was watching Courtney's face and eyes to see if she was all right with what was about to happen. She smiled at me, and spread her legs wider. Emily moved my cock head up and down her slit to find the right place, then she seated my cock, and I eased forward. I felt her lips spread out, and the wetness start to slide up my shaft. When I looked at her face, I could see that she looked scared, but satisfied. I stopped my movements, and kissed her. This made her smile more, and she pulled me into her using her legs. Emily had set herself up behind me, so she could watch from a better angle. When all seven and a half inches were inside of her, Courtney let out a sigh of contentment.

"This is so nice. Thanks for being my first," she said.

I pulled out half way, and then buried myself in her again, trying to move slowly, and be as gentle as I could. I wanted to make sure everything worked before we ramped up to full speed. It was working perfectly, as far as I could tell. She whispered, "You can go faster and harder. I want to feel you the way I've always dreamed."

It wasn't zero to sixty, but I moved into second, and then third gear. I'd hold off on the pounding until another time. All I can say was that it felt great to me, and she was far beyond that. It was apparent that she was not putting the lid back on this bottle at all. She loved to fuck, as you could see by her moving her legs and hips to help me obtain the best angle, and the most pressure on the different parts of her pussy. At that point, I didn't know anything about a G-spot, and I don't think she did either, until I rubbed against it, but then it was a wrestling match to hit it every time. The same happened when we came together, and my pubic bone pressed hard into her clit. She had an orgasm, and then another, and all that happened in the four or five minutes before I came in her. I was happy for the blowjob earlier or it might not have lasted a minute.

She had sweat on her face, and chest, as I held myself up to keep from crushing her. She unwound her legs from around me, and I rocked back on my heels. I looked down to see her red snatch with my white cum starting to trickle out at the entrance. Emily came over with a washcloth, and washed her friend. I needed a break, so I lay down next to Courtney. Emily smiled at her friend, and gave her a kiss. "How was it?"

"Incredible. I'm going to do that, as often as I can. All that other stuff is a seven on the sex meter. This was a ten."

Emily asked, "Is it my turn now? That was so hot."

I needed some time to recuperate, but twenty minutes later, she was on her back, and I was between her legs getting her ready with my mouth while Courtney sucked on her tits. Although I tried to act as cautious as I'd been with Courtney, I was no longer a virgin, so when it felt like everything was just right, I started to move faster and harder. Emily was close, and I was close, but she hadn't had an orgasm. I'd read that most girls didn't with straight sex, but I wanted her to, so I slowed down, and started to suck on her tits. In addition, to stimulate Emily more, I told Courtney to use her hand on her clit. It wasn't a natural form of straight sex, but Emily had an orgasm the first time she ever had a dick inside of her.

It was barely nine when we took a break to find something to drink, and to rinse off. Those girls wanted to go all night, and they did with each other or me. I fucked them each at least three times. It was close to four in the morning when we all fell asleep.

I woke up, but I hadn't opened my eyes. I took inventory of things, and realized that I was lying there naked and in bed with two naked girls. They were both asleep, but I could feel Courtney holding my hard dick in her hand. I could feel the light pubic hair from each of them on my thighs. Their heads were on my chest, and they were both breathing on my nipples. I opened my eyes slowly to see if I could figure out what the time was, and to my surprise, I saw Regina Hall, Courtney's mom standing in the doorway with her hand in her bathing suit bottoms. Her other hand was pinching at her small breasts. When she looked up, she saw that my eyes were open, and looking at her. She blushed.

I whispered for her to leave for a few minutes, and I'd wake up the girls. When I heard the front door close, I looked at the clock beside the bed. It was ten-thirty. I took turns kissing the girls until they were both awake and complaining about me waking them up.

"Courtney, what time is your mom coming over? It's already ten-thirty, so we need to change these sheets, and take a shower."

"SHIT!" came out of Courtney's mouth, as she jumped out of bed. "I so wanted to have sex one more time this morning, but you're right, she could be here any minute."

I said, "I'll change the sheets, and you two take a shower."

They ran off, and I stripped the bed. The sheets went into the washer, and I went to the other shower to wash off, and dress. We were eating a bowl of cereal when Mrs. Hall returned, and she pretended that she'd just arrived. By the look on their faces, you could see the girl's embarrassment, and they said immediately that they wanted to go down to the beach.

I said, "I'll help carry up your stuff, and then I'm going surfing."

I walked down with all of them, and kissed Emily and Courtney before they went down the hall to the pool area, and then to the beach. Mrs. Hall didn't have much since she'd dropped off most of her stuff the day before. I carried some groceries up, and put them on the counter.

Mrs. Hall was at the sliding glass door that led out to the balcony. She was looking down at the girls, as they put down their blanket, and started to put on the suntan oil. I came up behind her, and hugged her from behind. She asked over her shoulder, "It looked like they enjoyed it. Was it good for them?"

I kissed her neck, and put my right hand down to her bikini-covered butt. She pressed back into my hand, so I moved her and pressed down, so she was bending over the back of the chair. To gain access to her slit, I hooked my finger in the crotch of her bathing suit, and pulled it to the side. My finger could feel her wetness, so I released my cock, and lined it up using the trick I'd learned from Emily to slide it up and down her slit until it lined up with the hole. Next, I gave my cock a little push, and after it started to slide in easily, I picked up speed, and held her hips. "If you're like your daughter, you're going to like this. She had four orgasms the last time I fucked her from behind." I started going harder and faster. She was vocal in letting me know that she was enjoying it. She also had four orgasms before I sent my sperm into her.

Although she felt embarrassed, she still said, "Thank you Don. I'm set to start my period in two days, and I plan to start on the pill, as soon as it is finished. It has been years since I've been with a man, and I won't go that long again. Thanks for taking care of me, and for taking care of the girls."

"You're more than welcome. I'm going surfing, and then home. Have a great vacation, and thanks for staying home last night."

We kissed before I left. I drove up to the jetty, and paddled out. Because I felt exhausted, I didn't ride a wave all day. I just floated on my board, and rested. An hour later, I caught a wave to take me into shore, but I didn't try to stand up. Instead, I just came in on my stomach. I felt happy, as I drove home. When I made it to my house, I put my board away, took a shower, and went to bed.

Sunday morning, Dad asked if I wanted to go golfing with him. I had gone to bed early, so I was happy to quit sleeping, and play. He'd had one of the guys in his foursome back out at the last minute. My dad didn't give me a hard time when they included me in the normal betting that usually goes on during a match. My handicap was the lowest in the group, so I was giving up strokes to each of them. We also bet the snake. That means if you three putt on a green then you receive the snake. If someone else three putts, then they're the one holding the snake. At the end of the front and back nine, whoever is holding the snake has to pay up.

We were playing a game of skins for ten dollars a hole. We kept tying hole after hole. There was some joking about my dad paying for me, but neither of us said anything. We were on the fifth hole with over a hundred dollars on the line. It was a long par five with a dogleg starting a hundred and eighty yards down the fairway. The bend caused most players to hit a shorter tee shot, and then two longer shots towards the green. These guys were pushing every hole anyways, so I took out my driver, and hit one as hard as I could over the trees. I wasn't sure if I'd be in the fairway, but I knew that I was taking a risk. If I'd been playing for strokes, I wouldn't have tried it, but I was playing to win that one hole. I was the third to hit, and it looked good, but we wouldn't know until we made it around the corner. I made sure to obtain some reference points to look for my ball.

The guy hitting after me tried to copy me, but he caught a tree taking him out of play. It took him an extra shot to reach where Dad and the other man had landed. They each hit their next fairway wood shot to set them up for a mid-range iron into the green. I was looking, but couldn't see my ball. As we drove up the fairway, I spotted my ball on the far side of the fairway, but still in a good spot to go for the green. I took out my three-iron, and hit it soundly. I'd started it a little to the left, because of the breeze. The ball came in fast and bounced once before hitting the flag, and dropping straight down less than a foot from the hole.

The rest of my group went from congratulating me to calling me lucky to calling me a son of a bitch. They each hit up, and everyone played out the hole. I had an easy tap in for the eagle to secure the five skins for the first five holes. I won three more, and lost four over the next seven holes. We pushed the last six holes, so that the last hole was worth six skins. I won the hole with a birdie, but had to give up a stroke to two guys, so we ended up with a tie on the hole, and again a push. That left two hundred and forty dollars in the pot. I asked if we wanted to forget it or compete for it.

I was up, so I was fine either way. Everyone else was down, so each of them could take their losses, and walk away or try to compete for the pot. They all wanted to go home a winner, so they said that we should go to the chipping green. Closest to the pin wins. That was fairer than putting, because the last guy doesn't have the opportunity to watch the roll of the ball from the first three. It still helps to go last just not as much. Since I was up the most money, I went first. I put my weight on my front foot, took two practice swings, and then lofted the ball in an easy arc towards the hole. It flew about twenty of the total thirty feet before landing, hopping and rolling to within three feet of the hole.

I marked my ball, and then stood to the side while the other three went. The next two guys tried to bump and run, but the green has balls landing in it all day, and each of them hit a spot that threw their ball off-line. Dad was last, and he followed my lead, leaving his ball a foot inside of mine to win the skins. I'd won eight skins and lost ten, but that still netted me a hundred bucks. Dad netted sixty, and the other two were losers on the day. I ended up with another twenty from dad and another man who ended up holding the snake. It was a fun morning with Dad.

I got a call that afternoon from my friend Brent. He was a year ahead of me in school, and had graduated. I'd called him a few times to go surfing, but he'd gotten a job doing construction, and was working six days a week, and trying to keep his girlfriend happy on the seventh. She'd gone on vacation with her family, and Brent wanted to know what I was doing. We met up, and he told me about his construction job. He was doing interior finishing and flooring installations. Orlando was growing, and they had a lot of work building new subdivisions up in Seminole county.

We talked about college, and he said that he wasn't ready to try, so he was going to keep working for a while. He asked about me, and I told him that I didn't plan on going to college, but if I needed it for work, then I'd look into it. I had another year to figure out that issue. He promised to talk to LeAnn his girlfriend, about going to the beach and surfing with me some weekend soon, and maybe he could bring her along.

It was good to see him, but neither of us had enough time to meet with each other much. We promised to stay in touch, and I went home for dinner.

The next week was busy and fun. Instead of Mr. Tipton training Stick, Stick rode with me on Monday. He watched me on my calls, and we talked about everything else, as we drove between stops. Tuesday we talked, and he did the calls while I watched. Wednesday he was off with the other reps, so they could introduce him to the new accounts. I drove other reps around, and introduced them to my accounts. The marketing materials were in on Wednesday, so we scheduled a meeting on Thursday with Mr. Malone, Sarah and me to meet with Mr. Bell.

I wanted Sarah there since she'd be working with him on any marketing products. He liked the boxes and other materials. With his approval, he placed the final orders, and we scheduled the kickoff for two weeks out. Stick was closing five accounts a day, and the hardware stores felt excited about the calendars that would drive business to their stores.

Friday I worked in the morning, and met Stick for lunch and golf. Two of the reps we'd worked with over the week joined us for the round. They weren't very good, but we had fun anyways. We didn't bet very much, but Stick and I had our own match for ten bucks a hole. He took a twenty from me at the end of the day. They all had beers, as we sat in the clubhouse after the round. I had a Coke. Stick was happy about his first full week. He'd closed fifteen new accounts, and had plans to ride with the other reps the following few weeks, so he could close some more.

I wanted to go down to Miami, and see if we could close another big deal like Bell Air before heading back to school. I was up to thirty cents a filter on new deals since Stick would be handling the accounts while I was in school. I made some calls, and set up meetings for the following week with three companies like Bell Air. Two were in south Florida, and one was in Tampa.

The girls came back on Friday, but didn't want to go to the beach with me on Saturday. They wanted me to stay home and fuck them. They both had it bad, and were horny, horny, and hornier.

Courtney's mom went into the hospital on Saturday afternoon to make sure that things were ready for the week ahead. I went over to her house after surfing in the morning to find Courtney home alone. She said, "Mom is at work, and Emily's mom wanted to see her, so she went home. It's just you and I, and I know what I want to do."

We fucked like bunnies all afternoon. She wanted to try everything, and then do it again. I wasn't complaining, but it wore me out. I had to keep changing positions, because I can't stay in the push up position for four hours even if my knees are on the bed. She was fine with that. We needed to buy a book of sex positions, so we could start marking them off. Her mom came home, but Courtney wouldn't let me stop until she came one last time.

Her mom was sitting at the kitchen table when we emerged from the bedroom. She smiled, and said hi to me. She looked younger from her week of relaxation, and her darker tan. I think that they'd had a talk or two while they were away. Neither seemed concerned about us walking out of her bedroom with that freshly fucked look on our faces. I wasn't complaining.

I spent the next week working, but not very hard. I spent most afternoons with Emily and Courtney, as we continued our marathon sex sessions. It was new to all of us, and we couldn't do it enough. I wouldn't say that I was an expert, but I'd learned a lot over the last couple of months.

On Sunday, Stick and I left on our road trip. We took his Mercedes instead of my truck. We put a couple of cases of filters in the trunk along with the marketing program that we'd set up for Bell Air. It was a three-hour drive down to Ft. Lauderdale where we had our first meeting. Along the way, I found out that Stick was single, forty years old, and had no kids from his first marriage that ended, because he was working too hard to build his business. She left him the year before he finally made the big sales that locked him into the higher level of income that he now enjoyed.

Over the years, he'd dated numerous women, but they never worked out, because they all wanted him to work more, since they thought he was lazy. He thought that he was smart, and enjoyed his coffee and paper in the morning, returning a few calls before lunch and golf in the afternoon. To have this leisure time, he worked his ass off for one month a year. I asked why he considered joining me.

"Don, I'm lazy. When you came up to me that day at the club offering to buy me a car, it made me remember the days of hustling to sell and build something. I got the desire from you to see what I could do. I also realized that this is a business that either we or I can build up through hard work, then sit back, and count the money. On any given year, the designs, fabrics, or patterns that my company produces can miss the mark, and send me to the poor house for that year. This is a business where we can make money day after day."

"I don't know what I'm doing yet, and I'm looking to make six figures this year. I also have more ideas that I've been thinking about."

"It took me years to build that kind of business, and even now I only make around two fifty to three hundred. I can live off that through the year, but then have to do it again. There are no guarantees when you work straight commission."

We had a late dinner, and then each of us went to our own rooms for the night. The next morning we made our presentation to the owner and sales manager for Max Air. They kept looking to Stick who introduced himself as David Finley. He turned it over to me, and after asking questions about their business and the challenges they had in their business, I made my presentation. During the presentation, I referred to our other customers and, when they had similar problems or areas, how we helped them address each one. They liked our plan, but wanted some time to think it over.

"That's fine. We have to meet with another company in Miami in the morning, and then we'll be heading to Tampa. Would you prefer that we stop by here tomorrow afternoon or call you later in the week when we're back in Orlando?"

"Who are you meeting in Miami?"

"HVAC South. They expressed excitement about seeing our program after talking with Mr. Bell from Bell Air."

"Would it be an exclusive offer?"

"That would depend on the terms, and the territory. We have many customers in Florida, but we're just moving into south Florida for the residential market. I think that everything is on the table, but we try not to do exclusive deals."

"If we signed up today would you do an exclusive deal with us?"

"We'd have to increase the cost of the filters, and then he could always buy then from Bell Air. If you signed up today then even if they asked for an exclusive deal, you'd be exempt, as a preexisting customer."

"I like the program. We'll have to raise our prices a few dollars, but we'll also see people calling back every twelve months instead of eighteen to twenty months like they average now."

"The best part is that our filters are better, so they should work better and longer, and you can blame your service on the extended life, and better functioning units."

"We'll just have to wait for the parts to break when we receive them from the factory. They build these things to last seven to ten years anyways."

They signed up, and they gave us their artwork. We promised to send samples down in the next couple of weeks, and would have the filters in the warehouse for their use the following Monday. They were smaller than Bell Air and HVAC South, but they did well, and they'd bring in commissions of two thousand a month for us. Stick and I were going to split these deals sixty-forty. I'd make more, and he'd service them year round.

We drove to Miami, and played a round of golf. I took back the twenty from last week, and then added another forty, as I hit a six over for the round. My driver was smokin', and hit past him on every fairway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.