I Like to Expose Myself for My Boyfriend - Cover

I Like to Expose Myself for My Boyfriend

Copyright© 2014 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How I discovered that my boyfriend loves it when I expose my body to others; and so do I.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism  

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

In part 01 I described how my boyfriend helped me discover exhibitionism.

Subsequent parts describe some of our adventures.


Ethan Takes me to his Father's Boat - Part 1

As soon as our exams were over Ethan told me that he'd arranged for us to spend a month on his father's boat in the Mediterranean. Now I hadn't heard anything about a boat before so I imagined a little tub and was prepared to rough it. Ethan told me that I wouldn't need to take any clothes as he'd arranged for a new wardrobe for me to be sent direct to the boat.

I was excited and apprehensive.

When the day for our departure came I asked Ethan what he wanted me to wear for the journey. He looked through my wardrobe and got out the bib pinafore dress. Wow I thought; the people at the airport and on the plane are going have an entertaining time.

We rushed to the airport with me wearing the very short dress, shoes and nothing else. It was a real struggle trying to keep my boobs covered; every time I turned one would pop out. I'd left uni with the sides fastened but one by one, Ethan had unfastened the buttons and by the time we walked out of the departure lounge both my bare hips were on display. Anyone who looked would realise that I was naked under that dress.

We didn't have a suitcase to check-in because everything that we took would fit in one small carry-on. Also, Ethan had told me that he's ordered some clothes for me and that they were getting delivered direct to the boat.

I didn't look behind us as we walked up the steep steps to the aircraft but I heard a man behind me say,

"Fucking hell!"

When I took my seat on the plane I had to put my hands on my lap otherwise the rest of the passengers getting on would have seen my bare hips and pubes as they passed us.

A middle-aged man came and sat next to me. Ethan smiled and I just knew that he wanted me to flash the man.; so did I. All I had to do was turn to face Ethan then turn back and my nipple would be out. As it was he would be able to see all of the side of my tit and one of my bare hips.

The man said hello to us both and then took a long look at me, well, the side of my tit and my bare legs. I felt a wet rush just knowing what he must be thinking.

I must have put my nipple back under my bib a dozen times before that plane landed. Every time that I did Ethan would wait a few minutes then gently tug the other side of the bib so that it popped out again. That poor man eyes must have hurt with him looking sideways all the time.

In the taxi from the airport I was sat directly behind the driver so he couldn't see anything and Ethan played with my pussy for most of the journey.

When we got to the port where Ethan's father's boat was, I was, to say the least, surprised. It's a comfortable little cabin cruiser about 40 feet long and it has 2 bedrooms. There's no way that I was going to be roughing it. What's more Ethan could drive the thing so we'd be able to go up and down the coast.

The boat was moored a bit out of the way of the majority of pedestrians but there were still quite a few people strolling passed.

"It looks like I'll be going back with a deep, all-over tan." I said to Ethan.

"You bet," was the reply; "and a well fucked pussy." Ethan said as we climbed onto the boat.

"There's a 'no shoes' rule on this boat," Ethan continued, "and since it's just you and me, there's a 'no clothes' rule for women as well."

With that my dress was off and I was naked as I said,

"Oh goody, when does the fucking start? You got me all worked up in the taxi and the job needs finishing."

"Not yet my randy little slut; I'll give you the guided tour first."

Ethan led me down the stairs and showed me where everything was. The big bedroom had those porthole things and I looked out and could see people walking passed.

"It looks like we might have an audience while we're on the bed." I said.

"Unlikely," Ethan said, "but we will when I fuck you up on the deck."

With than Ethan pushed me down onto the bed and fucked me hard.

As we went back up the stairs I saw the package that I'd ignored earlier. It had Ethan's name on it. I'd been so excited that I'd ignored earlier but when I saw it again I asked Ethan what it was. He told me that it contained everything that I'd need to wear for the next month. Because of the size of the package I realised that I wouldn't be wearing much for the next month.

Ethan got a couple of beers and we went out onto the deck with the package and Ethan asked me to try on my new clothes. While we were there a few couples walked passed and looked at us as I tried the clothes on one at a time. I wasn't surprised that all the clothes were see-through to some extent. Only one thong bikini had any material on it and that was se-through. The others only had strings. I was surprised to see one, one-piece swimsuit. Surprised until I realised that it was backless, totally see-through and crotchless. The only material was 2 diamonds that go over my breasts and then narrowed down to 2 strings going either side of my pussy. It was going to be 'interesting' going out in public in that suit.

One couple who were wandering passed stopped and watched us for a while but we just ignored them. They got bored and moved on when I sat down to drink my beer.

I snuggled up to Ethan and thanked him for taking me there. I told him that I was going to have the best holiday ever, and that I was going to make sure that he had his best ever holiday as well.

After another fuck, out there on the deck with me riding Ethan and my head bobbing up and down over the side of the boat; we decided that we were hungry. I asked Ethan about getting some food in the galley and he told me that we'd go to the supermarket later but we'd be eating out most of the time. He didn't want to waste any time cooking when we could be fucking.

Ethan showed me how the shower worked then I put one of the micro dresses on and we went looking for a restaurant.

As we walked I told Ethan that I felt a little under-dressed because it was broad daylight, we were walking round the streets of the port, and my nipples and slit could be seen through the dress. Ethan laughed and told me to forget it. He'd seen women wearing a lot less when he'd been there with his parents.

"If I were to wear anything less I'd be naked." I said.

"Those women may as well have been naked as well." Ethan said. "Don't worry Sophie; we'll get you naked in public soon."

I squeezed Ethan's hand and we walked into a little café-cum-restaurant.

As I sat down the dress rode up and my bare butt met the wooden chair. The waiter wasn't at all fazed by what he could see but I kept catching him looking at my tits.

After a very pleasant meal we walked around the harbour and then the streets before going into a little supermarket to some essentials. We bought a load of water and beer and Ethan got the shop to deliver it for us.

It was starting to get dark when we got back to the boat, me stripping as I climbed on. Shortly afterwards our shopping arrived and was carried on by 2 youths who stared at me as much as they could.

I got all excited and wet and jumped on Ethan as soon as they were gone.

After another shower we got dressed and went and found a nice bar.

Our evening routine was quickly established; a shower then a restaurant, then a bit of a walk, then sex, then a shower, then a bar. Oh, and more sex before some sleep. That routine was only broken by slotting a bit more sex in or when we decided to go to one of the few clubs there.

I felt good in the bar; I had everything that I could ever want. It was going to be an amazing month.

Ethan didn't undress me in the bar; he didn't really need to because anyone who looked at me could see right through the dress; but he did strip me on the way back to the boat. A few people saw us but no one seemed to care.

We woke late the next morning and Ethan asked me to go and get some fresh bread and fruit while he put the coffee on. I asked him what I should wear and he picked out a stings only bikini.

"This could be interesting." I thought as I climbed off the boat wearing a few pieces of string and carrying my purse.

I quickly saw that a lot of the women that were out and about were wearing bikinis, some were topless and some were wearing thong bottoms. I didn't see anyone else with their pussy exposed.

In the little supermarket I got what I wanted and went to the checkout. There was a girl there and when she saw my thong she couldn't take her eyes off my pussy. She even called one of the other young girls over and told her to look at me. She was speaking in Spanish, not expecting me to understand, but I'd taken Spanish in school and I understood what she was saying.

The checkout girl was fumbling with the till and it took ages. At one point I turned away and when I turned back I opened my legs a bit. The other young girl gasped a bit as she saw my then exposed clit.

By their expressions I wondered if they were lesbians and they actually fancied me. I left the supermarket with a smile on my face wondering if I'd got them turned-on. When I got back to the boat and told Ethan he said that I had to get the bread each morning and that I had to flash my whole pussy to them each day. That sounded rather exciting and I happily agreed.

Over breakfast we decided what our plans for the month were. We wanted to go and visit some of the beaches up and down the coast and there was a couple of places that we wanted to go and see, but apart from that all we wanted to hang around on the boat, get a decent tan and do lots of fucking. One other thing that I said that I wanted to do was to flash loads of people when Ethan was with me. Ethan grinned and said,

"That should be easy for you, especially since you haven't got any modest clothes with you."

"Don't worry stud, I'll keep you hard longer than you've ever been before."

I put my hand on Ethan's shorts and pulled them down. I finished my breakfast by taking his seed down my throat.

Most of the rest of the day was spent with Ethan checking out the boat and making sure that it was ready for our first trip up the coast. I spent most of the day nude sunbathing on the front deck. Any number of passing people could have seen me (I hoped) and every so often I'd go and see what Ethan was up to and to offer him my help.

Notable events over that month were: -

Those 2 young girls were in the supermarket most mornings and each time I gave them a good look at my pussy. Sometimes I wore just a crotchless thong and sometimes just a see-through dress, but each day my pussy was uncovered.

If one of the young girls was watching me while I walked round the aisles I would squat facing the girl with my knees wide apart pretending to look at something on the bottom shelf. I'd stay like that for as long as I dare, waiting to see how long she'd stare at me.

Other times I'd bend at the waist with my feet apart and let them get a great view. Again I'd stay like that as long as I dare or until the young girl moved.

Twice I suddenly realised that I was giving a show to other customers but I didn't care, I ignored them.

At the till I always stood with my feet well apart and let the girl stare at my pussy. Once when I thought that there was no one else in the shop I pulled the front of my see-through dress up and put a finger in my soaking pussy. Then I held it up and sucked it. The girl moaned. I did that few times whilst we were there.

Ethan was always excited when I told him what I'd done and breakfast sometimes had to wait for a while.

Ethan sometimes came to the little supermarket with me. He really enjoys walking with me when my pussy is exposed. The first time that he went with me he waited until I'd gone in then he followed me and we pretend not to know each other. As well as bending over or squatting for the shop staff I'd do it for Ethan as well. I tried to time it so that the staff would see that Ethan was watching me as well.

Once Ethan came with me and stood behind me at the till and watched me dip my finger in my pussy then my mouth.

The girls weren't there every day; sometimes they were replaced by young men. The first time that it happened I thought 'sod it' and flashed the youths as well. I was wearing a see-through dress the first time that a young man was there and I still lifted it up and fingered myself at the till. You should have seen his face when I licked my finger.

One morning during the first week we set off down the coast and found this beautiful little beach. There were cliffs all round with no way down so there was no one there. We anchored and swam ashore. It was like being on a desert island.

We fucked on the beach then lay there soaking up the sun.

After about an hour we started to hear some noise. Five minutes later this boat full of noisy people came round the corner and anchored close to our boat. About 50 half-drunk young people started swimming ashore.

We watched their every move and decided that it was some sort of 18-30s type booze cruise.

Both Ethan and I were totally naked but neither of us put anything on (not that we had anything with us) as all the half-drunk people crawled onto the beach. They had a couple of people who were trying to organise them to play some stupid games; the sort that are only fun if you're pissed.

More booze was brought from their boat and the attempted stupid games continued.

We got bored watching and lay back to soak up some more sun.

After a while Ethan reached over, touched my left tit and whispered,

"Frig for the guys."

"What!" I replied.

"Masturbate for the guys in front of us."

Surprisingly I hadn't heard a few young people come and sit about 10 feet below us. I opened my eyes and through my sunglasses I saw them, half of them looking up at the naked us.

There was about 4 guys and 3 girls, and 2 of the girls were looking as well. I guessed that they were looking at Ethan's cock. I wondered if he was going to get hard.

Ethan nudged me again so I bent my knees and put my feet flat on the sand about 2 feet apart giving our audience a great view.

I stayed like that for a few seconds then let my right hand slowly slide over my stomach and down to my, by then, very wet pussy.

Keeping my head still, I looked over to Ethan, he was flat on his back with his sunglasses on and he was starting to get a semi. Looking down at our audience there was still 2 of the girls and all of the guys watching us.

I let my finger do the talking and slowly started frigging myself. Boy did that feel good; my pussy was gushing. I could easily have rushed it but I took my time and brought myself to a very satisfying orgasm; my pussy and body spasms left nothing in doubt; I was cumming hard in front of an audience.

As I calmed down my eyes went to Ethan. He was just lying there with his hard-on pointing to the cliffs behind us. Looking down I saw that our audience was still fixated with us.

I couldn't help myself; I sat up then got on top of Ethan in the reverse cowgirl position and impaled myself on him. I just sat there for a few seconds watching the audience (which had grown) then started going up and down on Ethan's cock.

"Fuck that feels good." I heard myself say out loud and it triggered some comments and applause from the audience.

I continued riding Ethan until we'd both cum then got off him and lay beside him.

"Clean me." Ethan whispered.

I knew exactly what he meant and with a smile I sat up, leaned over and started licking him clean. It didn't take long, but by the time I'd finished he was hard again. I turned to Ethan's face and whispered,

"Eat me then you can fuck me again."

He did, and he did; then he got me on my hands and knees and pounded into me.

As that was going on I looked round; the audience was about 20 strong by then, some just staring and some shouting encouragement. I felt really good.

After Ethan shot his load into me we collapsed and lay there facing each other. We were both spent and needed some time to recover.

"I've got to do that again, it was amazing." I said as we started to get some energy back.

"Yes it was," Ethan replied, "how about we come back next week for another performance?"

"Maybe the trip comes here more than once a week." I said.

Ethan grinned and called me a sex crazy exhibitionist to which I agreed and got up onto my feet.

"I'm going to find out." I said and walked over to the main activity area and found someone who looked like they were trying to organise things. I was still naked and the guy looked me up and down.

"And what can I do you for." He asked.

"You can't do me for anything, but you can tell me how often you bring trips like this to this beach."

He told me that it was only once a week. I guess that I must have looked disappointed because he told me that another tour operator used it on a Tuesdays and Thursdays as well.

I thanked him and turned and walked away. As I left him I heard him say,

"Are you sure that I can't do you for something ... Hey, which hotel are you from?"

I smiled and kept walking.

When I got back to Ethan I told him that we could have a repeat performance 3 times a week if he was up for it.

His grin told me that he was.

I sat back down next to Ethan and we watched the drunks make fools of themselves for a while before swimming back to the boat.

Over the next month we went back to that beach 9 times and on each occasion we repeated what we did on the first day. Each time my orgasms seemed to get more intense than the last time.

Another day we went to a more public beach where I was the only girl that wasn't wearing anything. As we walked up and down the water's edge lots of people were looking at me. It was such a turn-on for both of us and we had to go into the sea get the relief that we both needed.

One day we found a relatively quiet beach with only a few people on it. We swam ashore and lay on the sand for a while before going for a walk up and down the water's edge. As we got near one end of the beach we saw the 2 young girls from the supermarket; they'd not been in the supermarket that morning and I'd flashed their male replacements. Both girls were topless and one of them was bottomless as well. She was as bald as I was.

Anyway, the girls saw us, but ignored us. But one of them did start walking behind us. Ethan noticed and led me right to the end of the beach.

We sat on the sand and looked out to sea, pretending not to notice the girl. She came and sat not too far from us and, after a few minutes, was joined by her mate.

I wasn't looking at them but Ethan told me that they kept looking over to us. After a while Ethan whispered for me to put on a show for them. I grinned, turned to face the girls and leant back against Ethan then opened my legs.

Ethan's arm came over my shoulder and hovered in front of my right tit, flicking my nipple occasionally. After a couple of minutes I slowly moved my hand to my pussy and ever so slowly started rubbing. I looked round and saw that the 2 girls were the only ones watching so I made my rubbing more positive. Before long I was dipping first one, then two fingers.

They must have heard me when I came the first time. Ethan urged me to keep going for a second orgasm whilst he massaged my right tit. I could feel his hard-on pressing on my back.

I looked over to the girls and saw that the naked one had turned and was sat facing us. Her legs were wide apart and she too was frigging. It had turned into a mutual masturbation session complete with a small audience.

Her frigging and the other girl staring at me urged me on to cum a second time. After that I moved so that the girl could see Ryan's hard cock. I got myself in a position blocking the view from others on the beach then slowly wanked him while the girls watched. The naked one was rubbing furiously while the one with the bikini bottoms on just watched. I wondered if she was having her period or if she was just a bit more reserved than her friend.

Ethan's cum shot into the air. What landed on him or me I scooped up with my finger and put it into my mouth while the girls just watched. The naked girl must have cum because her frigging had slowed right down.

After I'd got Ethan clean we lay back to relax for a while. Ethan was on his back and I was on my side with one leg over both of his. I knew that my pussy was on display to the girls and I just hoped that they enjoyed our little display.

Both girls were in the supermarket the next morning but none of us acted any differently; it was like nothing had happened.

We didn't only go looking for beaches each day; one day we took a taxi to a market. We wandered round with me just wearing one of the material-less thongs and a see-through cover-up skirt. My tits were on full display and it was very easy for anyone to see my pussy. After doing one round of the market Ethan took off my skirt saying,

"You know that you want to."

He was right.

We stopped at 3 of the stalls selling clothes and I tried something on at each one. I had a little audience each time.

I kept noticing one man, middle-aged, over-weight and a bit sad looking. I guess that he'd decided to follow us around so that he get could get longer looks at me. Not that I minded, if he'd asked me to pose for the camera that was hanging round his neck I would have.

Other than that, no one really took much notice of me, other than Ethan who kept sneakily running a finger along my slit just to make sure that I was turned-on all the time. He needn't have worried about that; I was so horny all the time that if Ethan had wanted to fuck me right there in the middle of the market I would have eagerly let him.

The taxi driver on the way back adjusted his mirror as soon as we got into his cab. I wondered just how many virtually naked girls had got into his cab.

Another day we went to a water park and I spent the day wearing just one of the material-less thongs. We were amazed that so few people realised what I was showing. It was mainly the staff at the top of the slides that did notice. Fortunately they were all quite young and not prudish. I did notice that a couple of the guys got hard-ons.

Queuing up at the slides was 'interesting'. Some of the queuing was on steps and the men behind me must have had a great view; but there again there were dozens of girls wearing thong bikinis so most of the guys would have thought that I was just another girl in a thong; unless they saw me from the front.

One day we went by bus to the nearest big city. Ethan thought that it was best if I cover-up; at least for most of the time. It was a bit of a problem deciding what to wear. In the end I decided on the one-piece swimsuit that Ethan bought me and a just about see-through beach cover-up skirt. I could see my nipples through the diamond shaped top but my pussy was only just visible if you stared at it; unless I twisted the skirt round so that the 2 ends, where the wrap didn't wrap, was in the front; in which case my pussy was visible nearly all the time.

Ethan smiled at me when I went up on the deck and said,

"Well, I suppose that you are covered. When we get near any policemen just remember to slide your skirt round so that you don't get arrested. People in the city probably aren't quite as liberal as they are here."

We actually had an interesting day. Most of the time I forgot what was on display. It was only when Ethan said something or slid a finger along my slit or I saw someone staring at me that I thought about how exposed I was. Although there was one time when we were sat on the steps to some cathedral place, eating a sandwich that we'd bought when Ethan pointed out a guy who was taking photographs of me.

I was sat on one step with my feet 2 steps lower and my feet about 18 inches apart. When Ethan told me about the guy I looked at him but he appeared to be photographing the cathedral; then the camera turned and faced me.

I smiled but didn't close my legs.

"I'll give him some nice upskirt shots to wank over." I said to Ethan.

While we slowly ate the sandwiches I saw the man use his mobile phone. A couple of minutes later there were 2 more cameras facing my pussy.

Sandwiches gone, Ethan said,

"I bet that they're not as good as the ones that I took of you. Do you fancy an ice cream my little flasher?"

I didn't really get the chance to answer before Ethan was gone. I quickly glanced at the 3 cameras pointed at me and saw that one of them had sprouted a telescopic lens. I smiled to myself and had a little wet rush as I thought about the guy getting such a close-up of my dripping, swollen pussy.

It was ages before Ethan arrived back but during that time I'd managed to give the 3 guys a good show, opening my knees even wider and laying back to rest on my elbows for a while. At one point I even looked round pretending to see if anyone was watching me; then used my right hand to spread my pussy and quickly dipped a finger in before lifting it to my mouth and sucking it. I hoped that at least one of the voyeurs had switched his camera to video mode.

When Ethan finally got back I still stayed sat like that while I ate the ice cream; then we got up and moved on. The little wet patch that I left on the concrete step was bound to dry within minutes.

We got onto one of those London Buses for a guided tour of the city. Ethan was going to be a proper gentleman and follow me up the stairs but I insisted that he go first. Ethan looked round and saw a couple of Japanese men following us. Ethan smiled and moved in front of me. As I went up the stairs I heard about a dozen camera clicks from behind and below me.

The tour was interesting, but I could see that Ethan was as restless as was I so I suggested that we get off the bus at the Park just before the end of the tour. When we got there I looked for a place on the grass near what looked to be a busy path. I lay there, on my back with my knees up and feet apart, letting anyone who passed, and looked, see my bare, wet pussy. I reminded Ethan of the first time that he'd talked me into lying like that in the park near the university. That got him even hornier and we had to go and find a quiet place behind some bushes where he could deposit his excitement in my eagerly awaiting hole.

After that we decided to head back to the boat. As soon as we got on the bus I took the skirt off and did the rest of the journey in just the one piece swimsuit that doesn't cover my pussy and the see-through material shows my nipples. An old man came and sat on the seat at the other side of the aisle and stared at me all the time. Of course Ethan put on a little show for him by pulling the top of the swimsuit to the sides releasing my tits and also getting me to sit with my legs wide open so that Ethan could finger me. He managed to make me cum, much to the delight of the staring man.

When we got off the bus Ethan told me to stand right in front of the man for a few seconds and let him see my wet pussy.

Back at the boat Ethan fucked me on the deck; he couldn't wait until we got to the bedroom.

The boats on either side of us had been vacant for the first week or so, but one morning we woke to the noise of people on the next boat. When I returned from the supermarket a man on the next boat said hello to me. I stood there wearing my usual next to nothing (just a material-less thong) as the man introduced himself. He (Tom) asked me what we'd got planned for that afternoon. When I told that we'd nothing planned and that we'd probably be sunbathing on the deck, he invited us to join his family for a drink.

"Is it formal, should I get dressed-up? I asked.

"Hell no, just come as you are when I give you the shout."

I smiled, knowing that I'd probably be stark naked. I wondered what the rest of his family were like. Were they prudes? Would they be upset if I was naked? I put these questions to Ethan over breakfast. His reaction was 'tough, they'll take us as we are or we'll leave.'

Over the rest of the morning we saw the man, what was probably his wife, and a couple of girls both probably a little older than us.

When Tom gave us 'the shout' I was, as expected, naked but Ethan was wearing shorts. I guess that he didn't fancy being naked, probably worried that he'd get an embarrassing hard-on.

As we climbed onto their boat Tom introduced us to his family; Mary his wife and Liz and Becky his twin daughters. Mary was wearing a bikini with a cover-up and the 2 girls were wearing string bikinis. When they turned round I saw that they were both thong bikinis. As the girls turned round Tom slapped Liz's bare butt and told her to go and get some beers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.