Wet Paint
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Hambone Jones

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Can Mo Harrington's relationship with Jed Harrington survive the death of his one true love?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Mo had pretty much given up on hearing from Jed again when the following Saturday morning she answered the phone to hear, “Want to go for a ride?”

“So you just think you can call on Saturday with no warning and I’ll be at your beck and call?”

“No it isn’t what I was thinking but I just got back in town an hour ago and I wanted to see you. I missed you.”

Oh my God he wants to see me and he missed me. Oh shit I haven’t blown it have I? Thinking fast Mo said, “In that case you are forgiven and yes I would like to go for a ride.”

I’ll pick you up in thirty minutes. Bring a toothbrush, some shorts and some warm things and a dress for dinner. Bye.”

“Bye ... what bye where did you go. What stuff, what warm things and where and ... Oh shit I better hurry I have to get a shower and call Tommy and cancel our date.”

Thirty-two minutes later Mo answered her door and said, “Well hi stranger.”

“Hi Mo where’s your bag?”

“Right here inside the door.”

“Let me get it.”

Once in the car Jed asked, “How have you been Mo? I had to go to Seattle Tuesday and had expected to be back on Thursday but things got involved and I had to stay. I kept thinking I would call you but it just got away from me. I hope you’ll forgive me.”

“Consider yourself forgiven. Now where are we going that I need a toothbrush and warm stuff and how long are we staying?”

“I have a cottage on the north end in Virginia Beach. It belonged to my parents. It’s old and beat up but it has been modernized so that the bathrooms are inside now,” Jed said with a smile.

“Thank God for that. I see you are not even bothering to take me across the state line this time pretty sure of yourself.”

“As to how long we’re staying don’t you have to go to work Monday?”

“It just so happens I have Monday off. Comp time for all the overtime I have given them. Why are we going this way if we’re going to Virginia Beach? Shouldn’t we be on 64 East and not I 95 South?”

“I like this way better. We’ll get off of 95 a little past Petersburg and catch State Route 460 which will take us to Suffolk and then into the beach. This is the way people went before 64 was constructed. I like it because it’s a four lane highway with very little traffic and it’s scenic whereas 64 is just wall to wall cars and trucks and this way you don’t have to go through the Hampton Roads Tunnel with the periodic tie ups.

“Okay, you learn something new every day.”

In just under two hours they pulled into the driveway of Jed’s cottage.

“This is pretty big for a cottage. I had in mind a shack on the beach with the original outhouse from your description.”

“It’s got four bedrooms and three and a half baths and a porch facing the dunes but otherwise only a great room and a really big eat in kitchen. It’s not a shack but neither is it palatial. Anyway let me get our bags and you can see for yourself.”

“Oh this is really nice Jed. I like the way the kitchen opens into the great room it gives it a real lived in feeling. Does the fireplace work?”

“They all do. Originally they provided the only heat. Here I’ll show you in your room.”

Your room, I guess that means I don’t get lucky again tonight. What is it with this guy?

Jed put Mo’s bag on the bed and said, “See there’s one in here if you want a fire. How about a beer?”

“Sure.”

“I hope you like Heineken. If not I can run up to the store.”

“Heineken is fine,” Mo said following Jed back into the kitchen.

“Here you go can I get you a glass?”

“No, the bottle is fine.”

“I’m going out to get wood for a fire, be right back.”

Mo opened the refrigerator and saw lots of beer and there was milk, half and half, eggs, two thick steaks, cheese, sandwich meats and various snack items. On the counter was a loaf of bread, a baguette, Cutty Sark and -- her favorite vodka.

“Are you hungry? Jed asked as he placed kindling and logs in the fireplace and then started the fire, “or do you want to go for a walk on the beach?”

“Neither right this minute. I’m just relaxing and enjoying my beer after the drive.”

“That sounds good to me.”

“I peeked in the fridge and how did all that stuff get in there? You’ve been gone for a week and that stuff is fresh.”

Jed laughed and said, “I called Charley Johnson after I talked to you this morning and told him what I needed. He owns a little mom and pop store where I shop and he has a key to the place. The vodka he picked up at the ABC store the scotch was here and the wine in the rack was here.”

“It’s nice to know someone so organized.”

“Not really but thanks. Would you like some music there’s just about anything you want in that cabinet over there,” he said pointing, “Just open those doors and the player is right inside.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.