Dual
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sixty years in the future, with humanity on the brink of extinction, the last hope may be one fifteen year old girl.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Big Breasts   Transformation  

By the end of her month-long journey, Lisa's hormones had stabilized a bit, and her sex drive was appropriate for a boy her age; which still made her a horny little sex machine. Principal Archer's stamina wore out before the others. Of course by then thousands of new dual girls had taken her place to impregnate the planet.

Eight months after the event that created the dual girls, Jackie Larcher gave birth to the first male in over fifty years. Dual girls, it turned out, had a slightly shorter gestation time than normal girls. The child was perfect and without all the immune problems that was characteristic of the Scourge. Within a month dozens of more baby boys were born.

To say there was a baby boom was an understatement. Dozens of abandoned factories were reopened to start making diapers, baby furniture, strollers, and all kinds of baby paraphernalia.

Five years later, closed elementary schools were being reopened, and communities were sorely pressed to find the needed teachers. In ten years, the world's population was doubled.

As the years progressed, fewer and fewer new dual girls were created. By year fifteen, there were no more new dual girls. Of course, new males were coming into maturity, and the danger of extinction was past.

The source of the Scourge and humanity's rescue from extinction remained a mystery.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.