Dual
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sixty years in the future, with humanity on the brink of extinction, the last hope may be one fifteen year old girl.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Lisa managed to squeeze her new boobs into the jumper Jackie had left. Under Dr. Betzler's advice, she put a belt on around her waist under the jumper, to lash her penis against her body. She got into the doctor's electric car and rode to school.

Austin High was the last high school in Austin, Texas. All the others had been shut down. Lisa was fortunate that she lived within walking distance. Many of her classmates had long bus rides to get there.

The doctor and student parked in the teachers' parking lot. They entered through a back way. That prevented Lisa from having to walk down the hallways and be scrutinized by her classmates.

The bell for the start of second period was just ringing as they exited the service hallway. The public hall was almost completely empty. They walked the fifty feet to the doctor's office, which was attached to the school office.

Walking down the hallway toward them was Doris' assistant, Jenny, carrying a tray full of glass flasks. Jenny Sparks was a slim woman in her early twenties with her short hair dyed pink. She looked at Lisa's odd gait with alarm. "Is she alright?" she asked in her high girlie voice. "Does she have cramps?"

Dr. Betzler smiled. "Something like that. Let's get her in an exam room."

The dual girl let out a sigh as she sat on the examination table. "Can I take off that damn belt? It's torture."

"By all means; take off the jumper too, if you wish." The doctor headed to the door. "If you'll excuse me, I need to go explain your situation to my nurse and the principal."

Lisa let out a sigh as she got out of the restrictive clothes.

A few minutes into waiting, she saw the door open a crack. It closed soon after.

With no pain, and nothing to do, all the blonde could do is feel the growing pressure in her balls.

The nurse walked in holding a glass flask. "D-Dr. Betzler said for you to tell me if you need to e-ejaculate. You're to put your semen in this flask."

Lisa smiled. "I will need it soon." She placed the flask's opening over the head of her penis. It just fit. When she started masturbating she found it hard to do so and hold the glass container at the same time.

Jenny held it for her. "Here, let me help."

"Thank you." With both hands she started pumping her large cock. After about a minute, Lisa cried out and came. The first spurt filled the flask. The nurse pulled it away. The remainder splattered the wall.

"We're going to need bigger flasks," muttered Jenny as she stoppered the bottle and left the room.

Lisa picked up some paper towels and tried to clean up her mess.

A few minutes later, Dr. Betzler returned. "I've talked to the principal and your mother..."

"You shouldn't have called her. She's much too busy. Her new exhibit is opening in just a few days."

"I don't know anything about that. All I told her was that you were in the doctor's office, and that you needed to see her. She didn't ask any questions, she said she was on her way."

"I see."

The doctor opened the exam room's door. "I have locked the office door. You can come out if you like."

The student ventured out, naked. Only the nurse and doctor were in the office.

Dr. Doris was working on prepping a slide beside her microscope. She put it under the lens and took a look. "Lisa, come here. You should see this."

She stood up from the chair she was sitting on and joined the doctor. "What is this?"

"It's your sperm. I took a sample from the flask and made a slide. Take a look."

The dual girl looked through the microscope and saw a mass of tiny wriggling spermatozoa. "I'm fertile?" she asked in a small voice.

"Very," the doctor assured her.

The nurse came over and took a look.

"Are they all female sperm, or are there male too?"

Dr. Betzler started. "That's a very good question. I don't know. My microscope is not strong enough to tell that. I'll need to take it to a more powerful microscope, probably at the university."

About a half hour later, Melanie, Lisa's mother arrived.

The nurse escorted Lisa back to the exam room.

Dr. Betzler said, "Wait in there while I explain your condition to her. It will be less of a shock when she sees you."

Jenny grabbed one of the larger flasks she'd found. "You can ejaculate again while we wait."

Lisa nodded. "I was about to ask when my mom arrived."

The wait took longer than she expected. After about fifteen minutes, the door finally opened.

The sophomore walked out to find both her mother and the principal Evelyn Archer waiting. Principal Archer was a black woman with silver hair in her seventies.

Melanie stood up and ran into her daughter's arms. "Lisa, honey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, mom."

"How did this happen?"

"I don't know. I just woke up and there it was."

Dr. Betzler ushered them both back to the seats. "I need you all to listen closely to what I am going to say to you. I hope you understand the enormity of what I am about to say.

"The government and the scientific community have been holding back the truth about cloning. The program is not going well. Mass production of clones is decades away, if then. Just making one clone is a challenge. Each clone attempted is so full of genetic defects most can't survive off of life support. And those that do survive have health and mental problems. They would not be productive members of society."

"But they are making strides," said Principal Archer.

"I wish I could say so, but from all I have heard, there hasn't been any real progress in the last five years. And, believe me; they would trumpet any progress in the scientific journals. Mostly what they've done is figure out what the problems are. And the problems are so significant, the researchers find them daunting."

"And how do you know all this?" asked Lisa's mom.

"I used to do work on male virility. It's a dead field now. But it has given me standing that allows me access to information that is not wide spread to the general public.

"The second little secret is the world's sperm supply. Lisa, you are too young to remember the riots that took place after it was announced that only the young would have access to sperm."

Both Melanie and Evelyn nodded. "God, yes!" exclaimed the principal. "They were horrible."

"We heard about it in history class," said Lisa.

"The governments of the world were completely unprepared for the reaction from the public. The sperm banks were virtually defenseless when the mobs attacked. The media underplayed the damage, but by the time the police arrived to disperse the angry women, many of the centers' supply had been either damaged or completely destroyed. There were still a few viable males left, but not enough to refill the centers.

"Even with the miserly distribution system we use now, the latest estimate is that we will run out of semen in two years. Some scientists fear that within a hundred years the human race may be extinct."

Melanie gasped in shock. "Why are you telling us this?"

"I want you to understand the magnitude of the problem, and my feeling that Lisa here may be humanity's last hope for survival."

The sophomore blushed. "I wouldn't say that."

"As soon as the government finds out about you, Lisa, they will do what they did to the last male remnants. They will stick you in a lab, attach a pump to your junk, and milk all they sperm they can out of you."

"I'll call my lawyer," said Lisa's mom.

"Don't tell her anything over the phone!" warned Dr. Doris. "You never know who is listening."

"What should I do?" asked Lisa.

"We need to make your existence known, so the feds can't steal you away in secret. The first step is for you to get as many girls pregnant as possible."

"How about a press conference?" asked Principal Archer.

"Do you really want Lisa's picture, with her sporting an erection plastered all over the web?"

"I guess not," she muttered.

"I do have a contact in the scientific journalist community. I will contact her and have her come in and do an interview. She will know who to contact to get the word out to world, without Lisa becoming a freak show."

"Thank you," said a relieved Lisa.

"But, what we are going to do today is get as many of your classmates pregnant as possible. Now, the most efficient way is for you to jerk off into flasks all day, and I distribute the resulting semen to the school."

"That's no fun," grumbled the dual girl.

"I thought so too," smiled Dr. Betzler. "Plus there are no witnesses to your existence. And we need as many of those as possible. How would you feel about impregnating these young women the way nature intended?"

"You're kidding!" exclaimed the principal.

"It's not like she's going to do it in the auditorium. She will be copulating right here, in the exam room, under my supervision."

Evelyn Archer pondered this for a minute. "To produce minimal disturbance, all the girls Lisa is with must be detained in a spare classroom, for observation."

"Be sure to take their cell phones," advised Lisa.

The principal took the doctor aside. "Are you sure this is the best course of action?"

"Logically, no; but when I think of what is going to happen to poor Lisa in the coming days, I won't deny her one day of fun."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.