Dual - Cover

Dual

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sixty years in the future, with humanity on the brink of extinction, the last hope may be one fifteen year old girl.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melanie Presser looked across the dinner table at her daughter Lisa. "So, tomorrow is the big day."

Lisa nodded. "It's the big day for this year, at least."

"What are the odds of you being selected?"

The blonde fifteen-year old shook her head. "They will be selecting from all the girls for the coming year; one per month. None of the girls previously selected are in the running. So it's about twelve out of three hundred."

The thirty year old mother sighed as she twirled her spaghetti on her fork. "When I was in high school, every girl got a shot. At some point in the year, every girl was taken to the nurse's office and had a vial of sperm poured into them."

"But did they all get pregnant?"

"No; but at least everyone got their shot."

"But back then, there were still men refilling the reserves. There was semen to spare. These days, it's a diminishing commodity. And every girl selected is guaranteed to get pregnant. The doctors extract an egg from the girl, inject it with a spermatozoon then replace it in her uterus."

"Wow! They're really making sure nothing goes to waste, aren't they?"

"Until the bugs in the cloning process get ironed out, making our sperm supply stretch is our only option."

"So, how is Rachelle doing?" Rachelle Johns, from Lisa's class, was the last month's selectee.

"The pee stick shows she's definitely with child, though she doesn't show yet. The school is already giving her the royal treatment. She is excused from any strenuous activities in gym. She is given special meals in the cafeteria and a raft of vitamins to take. She says it's a drag, but I think she likes it."

"You know I was actually conceived naturally, from intercourse with a man."

Lisa smirked. "You may have mentioned it once or twice."

"Your grandmother was thirty-five, and had finally saved enough money to hire a male. He was an older man with gray hair and brown eyes. She said it was the most incredible feeling, to have another person inside you, much better than a strap-on. She had an incredible orgasm as I was conceived."

"I wish I could have met her."

"She died a few months after you were born; ovarian cancer."

"I know."

"That's right, you do. I am rambling on like some senile biddy."

"That's okay. I like hearing it again."

"The one thing that has not changed is the rule of one baby per girl. When I got pregnant with you, Lisa, I knew you were my only chance. I wish I could have given you a sister for you to grow up with you."

The teen smiled. "Those are the rules; too bad that I didn't have a twin."

Melanie shook her head. "It's just that I've always felt that I should have had a second child. I guess that's never going to happen."

"Not unless you stumble across some male that has been hidden for all these years."

"Yeah, right."


The next morning, Lisa's mother had to leave early for the museum. A new exhibit was opening in just two days. She called out, "Lisa, I'm leaving! Time for you to get up!"

"Okay Mom!" the blonde called out groggily.

She heard the door slam, and saw the June Sun beaming through her eyelids. She tried to roll away, but something stopped her. She opened her eyes and let out a gasp of surprise.

Growing out of her chest was a set of massive D-cup breasts. Her friends had always teased her about being flat-chested; but suddenly, overnight, she had gigantic breasts. At least they looked gigantic to her.

Not believing her eyes, she reached up and grasped the large mammaries. She let out a gasp. These new breasts were much more sensitive than the ones she had yesterday. She felt her vagina get wet.

What happened next made the first surprise pale in comparison. Lisa saw something sticking above her new breasts. It was flesh-colored and round in shape.

She sat up so she could get a better look. Protruding from her crotch was what could only be called a penis. It was bigger than any she had seen in pictures, almost eighteen inches in length. The tip almost reached her navel. At the base were two testicles, the size of racquetballs.

"I must be dreaming," she muttered to herself. The fifteen-year old grabbed the new appendage with both hands. She moaned. The feeling of an erect penis was so different from anything she had ever felt. Unlike when she touched her pussy, these sensations were focused outward, not inward. Without thinking she started stroking her massive phallus with both her hands. She moaned in pleasure as the pressure to come grew inside her. The head of her cock grew larger and became a dark red.

After only ten seconds, she came. Crying out, she sent out a geyser of cum that hit the ceiling and drenched her face and tits. "That ... that was incredible!" she panted. Her penis was still erect.

She ran to the bathroom shower to rinse off the sperm that covered her. The warm water sluicing down her new breasts and penis made her moan. She masturbated again, stroking her cock with one hand, and her tits with the other. Again a massive amount of ejaculate shot forth. It looked like about a quart plastered the shower wall.

Lisa got out of the shower. The feel of the soft towel almost made her come again, as she dried herself off. She moaned "Not again. I've got to get to school."

Getting dressed proved impossible, though. None of her bras fit, and her school jumper would not fit over her new breasts. "Jackie has breasts like these," she exclaimed to herself. "Her jumpers would fit." Jackie Larcher was her best friend who lived two doors down from her.

She got on her cell phone and gave her a call. "Jackie? It's me. Could bring over one of your bras and jumpers? It's hard to explain. I'll show you when you get here."

Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. Lisa, with a towel around her waist, answered the door.

"My God!" her brunette best friend exclaimed. "When did you get the tits?"

She shook her head. "Last night; I woke up and they was there."

"That's weird." She looked down at the projection sticking from behind her towel. "And what's that?"

"An even greater surprise;" blushing, the blonde revealed her new appendage.

Her brunette friend gaped. "Is that what I think it is?"

Lisa nodded, "My very own penis."

"How's that possible?" Jackie gasped.

"I don't know. Like the breasts, it appeared overnight."

"Do you still have a vagina?" she asked.

"Uh huh; it's right behind my balls." She bent over and showed her ass and twat to her friend.

"I can tell right now that my uniform is not going to work. Your tits are bigger than mine. You might fit them in my bra, but it would be very uncomfortable."

"I think they've gotten bigger since I woke."

"And how are you going to hide that big thing sticking out in front?"

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of that." She tried on her skirt, and sure enough, her erect cock was obvious, pushing the skirt up. "I need to call the school and tell them that I can't make it in to school today."

"Shouldn't you call your mother?" asked Jackie.

"She has a new display at the museum she has to get ready in two days. She's too busy.

"Besides, Dr. Betzler is my doctor. She'll know what to do."

Lisa dialed up the school on her cell phone. "School doctor, please. Dr. Betzler? This is Lisa Presser. I won't be able to make it to school today. No, I'm not sick, per se. But my current condition would make it impossible to learn. Jackie Larcher is with me. She's looking after me. I don't want to talk about it over the phone. Can you come over to my house? I think it is important that you understand what is going on."

She hung up the phone. "The doctor is going to be here as soon as she can; probably in about a half hour."

Blushing slightly, Jackie cleared her throat. "Lisa, you're good enough at math to know the odds of either one of us getting chosen for insemination."

The blonde nodded, "About a four percent chance."

"And we have two more chances before we are too old. That means that we have a twelve percent chance of get chosen for pregnancy in the next three years. Those aren't very good odds."

Lisa nodded. "What's your point?"

Jackie bowed her head shyly. "I-I was wondering, would you please try and make me pregnant?"

That baffled her for a minute. "Me?' Looking down at her new penis, it dawned on her. "Oh, I see."

"We've already fucked each other with strap-ons. This time it will be for real."

"But ... I don't know if it will work. What if I'm impotent, like all the men were?"

"Then I've not lost anything. But there is a chance that you can do for me what no one else can."

Lisa thought it over. "I guess so. But we need to hurry. The doctor will be here soon."

Jackie pulled off her jumper, revealing her naked body underneath. Few girls bothered with panties or bras.

Precum started dribbling from Lisa's cock.

Her friend got down on her knees so she could get a better look. "It's so big! Bigger than any of the old pictures." She paused before she took the plunge. "Can I touch it?"

Lisa flushed. "I-I don't think you should. I'm so close to coming. I don't want to waste it.

That really turned Jackie on. She rubbed her wet pussy. "Then I guess you'll have to fuck me quick."

The two friends walked up the stairs to Lisa's bedroom.

The buxom brunette laid back on the bed and spread her legs. "Now, don't go too deep. There is no way I can fit the whole thing in me."

Lisa nodded and leaned over her friend's stomach. The tip of her penis hovered just outside of Jackie's labia. "This is a lot easier to aim and control than that damn strap-on," she said.

"I guess that's because it is part of you," said Jackie.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes I am. Fuck me already!"

Lisa scooted forward, pushing the tip of her penis into her friend's vagina. She bit her bottom lip. "I don't think I can hold back. I'm going to come!"

"Try to hold back. See how much deeper you can go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.