Dual - Cover

Dual

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Timeline

Science Fiction Sex Story: Timeline - Sixty years in the future, with humanity on the brink of extinction, the last hope may be one fifteen year old girl.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Fifty Years Ago

The last male baby, Freddy W., is born. For the proceeding decade, male babies were getting harder and harder to be born. Most were miscarried or stillborn.

Doctors determined that something was affecting the men's Y chromosome, but they could not determine what it was, or how to stop it.

This plague became known as the Scourge.

Forty Years Ago

Men already born are affected by the Scourge. Lower disease immunity and sperm count is widespread among all age groups. All sperm that can create a male baby is no longer viable. This brings down the number of miscarriages and stillbirths, but increases the concern for humanity's future.

The fifty percent of the male population, who have viable sperm, are encouraged to get as many women pregnant as they could.

Twenty-Five Years Ago

Only ten percent of the population is male. Of them, only ten percent of them were capable of impregnating a woman. The more totalitarian nations had detained these men and were forcing them to fill sperm banks with their seed.

The USNA (the US and Canada have merged) decided to use the free enterprise system. The fertile males became very rich impregnating women and donating their sperm to the national sperm bank.

It has been determined that the best way to ration the limited supply of sperm is to use it only on young girls, from puberty to eighteen years. They have the youngest and fittest reproductive system, and are the most likely not to have complications in pregnancy. The baby's grandmother would help the young mother in the rearing.

The average life expectancy of males is forty. All men have decreased immunity that makes even the common cold potentially lethal. The last born male, Freddy W., dies at age 25 from an infection.

Ten Years Ago

The USNA finally bows to pressure and "detains" the thousand-odd remaining males with viable sperm. Many of them were men who had fled other countries. A few tried to hide from the government, but they had all became well known and were not easy to hide.

Five Years Ago

The last male is released from detention, being declared of no use. This means there are no more men left to impregnate women.

The countries of the world reassure their populace that there is a huge stockpile of sperm, and that cloning technology is progressing at a rapid pace.

The population of males continues to plummet. Less than one percent of the world's population is male; and most of them are sickly, in nursing homes.

Yesterday

The last male dies.

The Earth's population is just below one billon people.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.