Book 2 Esther the Amish Adventuress
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Simon L. Josher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Book 2 of the Simon L. Josher Chronicles. A young Amish girl explores her sexuality during her Rumspringa. How far will she go? How hard will Simon push her? This takes up at the end of book 1. I am posting this before all chapters of book 1 are posted since it can be a stand alone story and I need to offload some stories to get my computer system freed up. I just finished 5 other books published in my real life work in the last two months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

After Esther shut the door she just stood there for a short time and then came through the connecting door into the office area of the studio and came into my office.

She sat down in the chair across the desk from me and letting the afghan slide from her shoulders sat there with a mixture of satisfaction and worry on her face. "I have never felt as alive as I have today nor so scared. Is what I have done so terribly wrong if it is so good? I enjoy showing my body to people even though I know I shouldn't."

I looked at that mostly naked girl that was breathtakingly beautiful sitting across from me and discreetly adjusted my own woody. "Esther, you are scared because you are trying something new and something that you have always been told is wrong. You are excited and feeling alive because you are enjoying what you are doing. Don't forget in your faith, rumspringa is a time to try things and enjoy them. Just because you do doesn't mean that you and Amos cannot settle down and live a life in conformity with the rest of your community. Many others have tried much of what you want to do and have returned to live in harmony with the rest of the Amish community. This is a time to experiment.

"It went pretty good, but I fell and put a damper on things. Did you watch us?"

Without answering her I opened the doors and turned on the closed circuit monitors. I put the image on the 27" TV screen. I played some of it at regular speed, frame by frame on a few spots and the rest on fast forward.

When we came to the spot where she was sucking him off, I played it in slow motion for her. And again in slow motion when she was sliding off her hose and panties. She looked aroused when I stopped the tape.

Right now, I am going to get a photo of you just as you are and then help you get cleaned up. You have dried cum on your face and in your hair and your makeup is a mess.

She just giggled and said, "I can't imagine how I look, but hurry as I have to go to the bathroom."

I took the picture, 5 or 6 actually, including a close up of her cum splattered face, and then told her, "before you go to the bathroom, wash your hands with this hand cleaner and then soap and water."

"Why?"

"I'll explain while you are cleaning up." When she returned I sat her in the chair where Sandy did hair and makeup. I asked her "do you want to get pregnant right now?"

She sat bolt upright, "of course not!!! Why would you ask such a thing?"

"When did you have your last period," I asked her?

About two weeks ago, why?"

"What are you going to name your child?"

"What do you mean? I'm a virgin, I've never had sex, how could I be pregnant," she exclaimed shrilly?

"The point is you are not on any birth control are you?" She nodded her head in the negative. "You had semen on your hands and then you had it on your vaginal area. Those two things make babies. Are you pregnant, almost certainly not, but in sexual matters you have to be careful. Out of the millions of sperm released when a man climaxes, it only takes one to get you pregnant. You are also at your most fertile time of the month."

"The other thing you have to be aware of sexually is disease. Now unless Amos has been screwing sheep, he should be safe. Don't shake your head, more farm boys than you might guess have screwed sheep and they can carry diseases that are passed onto humans, to be a safe, sexually active adult, you have to protect yourself by using a condom and/or knowing who you are involved with in sexual activities."

"When you have unprotected sex with a person, you are figuratively having sex with everyone else they have ever been involved with in their life."

She looked stunned at this thought and then asked me, "What do you do to know you are safe with someone?"

"First I am careful who I get involved with sexually. If they are a virgin I make sure that they don't have a history of IV drug use. Before I get sexually active with someone, we both get tested. I have a couple people that are what we would call friends with benefits, and we do not get involved outside of our circle without having that person tested and letting the other person know.

"Wow, I never thought of it that way."

"That's fine, but that is also the reason I am having this talk with you even thought it makes us both a little uncomfortable. Esther, I am very fond of you and wouldn't want to see you hurt or have an unexpected pregnancy. You have worked here long enough to know that Stacy and I date on a casual basis as she does with her and Sandy. None of the three of us will get involved without testing and letting the others know."

"What is going to happen is this; I have to go to Akron or Cleveland in a couple days. I am going to take you with me to the health clinic and get you on birth control so that you and Amos can play to your hearts content. OK?"

"Oh thank you, I wouldn't know how to start without people around her finding out about it."

"Another thing Esther, is there anything you would like to do or see or even try while we are there? You will know no one there and if you are dressed in English clothes, no one will give you a second glance other than to admire your beauty. I'll be with you to make sure your safe."

"I'll think about it and see if there is anything I want to do. I can think of a couple things but I don't know if I'm ready yet." She came around the desk and sat on my lap and gave me a kiss and a hug. "Thank you for caring about me like that. I hope you don't mind but at our house, we're very affectionate. I still sit on my poppa's lap sometimes and so does mom. I know you don't love me the way Amos does, but you certainly care for me like family."

"Your right, I do care for you very much but I don't ever want to get between you and Amos."

She sat in silence thinking about what I had just told her. She removed the clip earrings and bracelet and then asked for help with the necklace and the ankle chain. I gave her some cotton balls and some nail polish remover and left her to get dressed.

When she got dressed in her plain clothes, she went to the apartment and cleaned up the dishes and took the fancy clothes back to be laundered in the prop room.

With another kiss and hug she left. It sat there thinking and giving the bulge in my pants a chance to go down.

Sandy was in early the next morning wanting a blow by blow account, but I told her that was for Esther to tell if she wished.

I had a shoot to do for Joe's catalog and webpage of adult toys and novelties. I needed some items from one of the adult bookstores in Akron or Cleveland to detail the sets for these shots. I called around and found the items I needed in Akron.

The next day I told Esther that we would leave in the morning after she got to work and changed clothes. She went to find Stacy to help her decide on clothes.

Amos stopped by at noontime as he was becoming accustomed to doing and they went out to the back walled garden between the studio and the ally to talk and eat lunch. When they came back in I decided to have fun with them.

"Esther, why don't you take Amos and me back to the prop room and show us what you are going to wear tomorrow. I know I would like to see it and I am sure Amos would also."

She took us to the dressing room where she had clothes laid out and hung on hangers. She had a cream color with blue polka dot, short sleeved, knee length dress hanging up. There was lingerie laid out. I turned to Amos, "do you think she really needs to wear panties? I think she should do without."

"You might be right," he agreed a little taken aback.

"In fact, I'm not sure she should be wearing any right now." I looked at Esther, "why don't you take off your panties now. I'll turn my back." I turned toward Amos and winked at him. She fumbled under her skirt and slid them down and stepped out of them. She picked them up and handed them to me and I in turn stuffed them in Amos' shirt pocket. "That will give you something to sniff tonight while you are beating off."

He blushed and then pulled them out of his pocket and sniffed deeply.

I asked Esther, "did you tell him what you are doing tomorrow?"

"Yes," he answered, "I'm so glad you thought of that. We simply weren't thinking about things like that."

"People that don't think of these things are called parents."

The next morning Esther came to work and changed into her clothes for the day. Stacy watched her do her makeup and helped her with some details. "Let's put some jewelry on you and finish your look. They went into the prop area and Esther picked out a couple items that she liked. Stacy told her, "if you like those earrings, you will need to get your ears pierced. The clip on earrings are in this cabinet."

When the two women were done, Esther and I got into the car and headed toward Akron.

"Is there anything you want to do while we are in Akron besides getting protection?"

"I want to get my ears pierced first thing. I have decided that is something I am going to do and I want to wear them all day."

Now for most people that is not a monumental decision and for most girls over twelve it is a given, but for an Old Order Amish woman, that ranks right up were becoming a stripper might rate for most women.

"You know that you will get a starter pair that you will wear until the piercing heals, after that you can wear what ever you want. You also need to wear something in them to keep them from growing shut. When we get to Canton, I will stop at the mall. I wanted to check on some items for a set I am designing and there is a jewelry store next to where I want to stop."

"Will you help me choose them, I don't know for sure what to look for?" Esther asked me. "I don't know if it is due to the work you do, or if it is just you but you seem to know more about what women wear and what goes together than most women I know and certainly more than any other man I've ever met."

"I think it has to do with the photography work. You learn a lot by working with the designers and developing an eye for these things. While I don't swing that way, many of the top designers and art directors are gay males and they have taught me a lot"

"Teach me everything you can. I want to learn about all of this."

What do you want to learn Esther? Everything covers a lot of subjects."

"Simon, I mean everything from dressing to sex to living with electricity and everything in between. For example, I am a little nervous about going for birth control so for today will you be my other boyfriend so you can go with me to the DR? It will make it easier to explain and you will know what to say."

"Esther, I will be happy to be your boyfriend for the day."

We pulled into the mall and went inside. I found the jewelry store and before we went inside I took both of her hands and asked her, "Are you sure about this? You don't have to do this and if you decide you don't like it you can remove them and let them grow shut. It's not like a tattoo or a permanent change. I want you to be happy."

She gave me one of her award winning kisses, "I'm sure, but thank you for being so thoughtful. I don't think you know how much I want to do on rumspringa, but I feel reassured that you are making me think about each step."

We went in and started looking around. A clerk came over and greeted us. Esther told her, "my parents wouldn't let me get my ears pierced but I am 18 and want it done now."

"My girlfriend," I said, "wants a number of piercings but decided to start with her ears." I could see the shock on Esther's face until she realized that I was teasing. The clerk didn't catch on however.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.