The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy
Chapter 20: Janelle Tells The Truth

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Janelle Tells The Truth - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Phone Calls

Early January 1975

It took me a few minutes to fully wake up, even with the alarm radio going off. Ten a.m.? Why had I slept so late? I finally remembered, last night, actually, earlier this morning at Janelle’s place, we had decided to resume our relationship. I could have even stayed there, sleeping with her, but I would have felt a bit uncomfortable when we got up if Beth was around. I knew Janelle had said that her mother was happy, even encouraging us to get together, but I still felt a bit strange about that.

I lay in bed for a few minutes, thinking about everything that had happened over the last few days. I was a bit sad, no not sad, more like regretful, that Lori had not wanted to take things further. I felt inside that she really wanted to, but was scared of what may happen if it didn’t work out. But I felt good about how things were with Janelle and me, and while we didn’t have the same intellectual connection I felt with Lori, we always seemed to enjoy being with each other and doing things together.

I started to think about how we would spend our first night together, and where. I know she really wanted to have sex with me, and we both wanted it to be something special, something to remember. I guess the two real possibilities were at her place, or here at mine, I couldn’t see how either of us would be able to get a hotel room or anything like that. And while we wouldn’t have anyone else here, my bed was smaller than Janelle’s. But maybe we could make a large, temporary “bed” on the lounge room floor; after all, the carpet there was soft. I would suggest that to her, maybe we could do something one night next week, perhaps have a nice romantic dinner first.

But, I couldn’t lie in bed all morning, I was meant to pick up Janelle and get to Lori’s place for the barbecue with the others. I went to the bathroom for a quick shave and shower, and pulled some clothes on. I poured a fruit juice, and ate piece of toast, before moving my music equipment from the back of my car to the sunroom. I would set it up back in my bedroom later.

I was knocking on Janelle’s door around fifteen minutes to eleven, and she opened it, and pulled me inside.

“We can be a bit late,” she said. “I need you to kiss me, and touch me now.”

She was just wearing a pair of shorts, and we quickly fell to the sofa, my mouth sucking her breasts as she unfastened my shorts. We stood up, and removed the remainder of our clothes, and she grabbed her towel, and spread it on the floor.

“I want you to suck me as I rub and suck you,” she panted. “God, right now, I’ve been so wet all morning, wanting you.”

She lay on the towel, her legs apart, and I positioned myself over her, so I could lick her, and have my prick over her face. Just as she had said, she was very wet, and I slid a finger along her pussy, between her slick lips.

“I’ve rubbed myself twice since I woke up,” she said. “But it isn’t the same as when you touch and lick me.”

She reached up and started to stroke my shaft, licking the head every so often. I lowered my face to her pussy, and licked her, tasting her juices as my tongue flicked around her clitoris. I reached under a leg, and slid a finger along her very wet slit, and pressed the tip into her opening. As I rubbed my finger over the ridges just inside her vagina, she sighed loudly.

“Oh, yes, finger my cunt, lick and finger me,” she moaned.

I licked her pussy, moving my tongue up and down, pressing it to her clitoris, and lapping between her lips, tasting her sweet juices. As my finger moved in and out, more and more wetness was coating my hand, it was trickling down to her bum, and I could already see a wet patch on the towel underneath her.

She was stroking my prick, too, and I could feel her tongue touching my knob, and she would press the tip against my pee hole.

“Oh, keep licking, and fingering, God, I’m going to come soon,” she moaned. “Fuck my cunt like that, lick and suck, oh God, YES!”

I felt her hips start to buck up and down, and her vagina squeezed tightly around my finger. I felt a few small jets of hot pee squirt out onto my hand as she came; each contraction and spasm seemed to make her pee a little more. She was moaning loudly, moving up and down, making it hard for me to keep licking and sucking her. When her orgasm was finished, she gave a huge sigh.

“Oh, fuck, that was fantastic,” she said. “It is so powerful when you do that, all I could feel was your tongue, and fingers, and, wow!”

I rolled off her, and turned around to kiss her.

“Oh, I can really taste myself,” she said. “Now, how about you? What if we spread some of that wetness around my breasts?”

I rubbed my fingers along her soaking pussy, and then transferred that wetness to her breasts. Straddling her waist, I positioned my erect prick between her breasts, while she pressed them against it. I rocked back and forward, my prick sliding between her slippery breasts.

“Yeah, fuck my tits, Will, fuck them, and I want you to come over them,” she moaned as I thrust my prick between her breasts.

The sensations of her wet flesh rubbing along my prick was arousing me more and more, and I could feel my orgasm building. I moved faster and faster, feeling Janelle pressing her breasts tighter against my prick, until I stiffened, feeling that hot rush as I started to come.

The first big spurt hit Janelle low on her neck, and as I continued to slide my prick between her breasts, I could feel hot jets of come shooting out around my knob, making her skin even slicker. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the hot stickiness coat her breasts, and she pressed her hands harder against them, moving them up and down along my prick, and squeezing her nipples.

Once my orgasm was over, I let myself slide back down, supporting my weight on my elbows, and lay on her, my prick now between her legs, and my chest resting on her sticky breasts. She put her arms around my back, and kissed me, licking her juices from my chin.

“God, I love how that feels,” she said. “When you come, it’s so hot and lovely on my skin. I guess we need to clean up before we go to Lori’s?”

“I think we better,” I replied. “Otherwise it may be a bit obvious.”

We had a quick shower, and got dressed, Janelle putting her bikini on underneath her tee shirt and shorts. We weren’t too late getting to Lori’s; it was just after eleven fifteen, so there was no real need to explain anything. On the way around, Janelle reminded me not to give any indication that we had progressed beyond being ‘just friends’, not until she had spoken privately to Lori, which she hoped she could do after lunch, or later in the afternoon.

When we arrived, Lori, Mary-Beth, Chris and Jack were all in the kitchen, preparing the food for lunch. Jack came over, shook my hand, and told me how I should have come with him, how great the race was, and they almost got a top ten finish. Janelle and I helped with the final preparation, and carried the food and plates downstairs. Jack got me to help him with the barbecue; we had steaks, sausages, and hamburgers to cook, along with mushrooms and onions to sauté as well. He had his special barbecue marinade – a secret Earle family recipe, or so he said – that he would brush on the meat every so often.

Meanwhile, the others had set the table in the shade of the awning, and when the meat was ready we all sat down, ate, drank, and talked about a variety of things. Jack told us all about the race, the weather, and the various duels they had with other boats along the way. Mary-Beth wanted to see if she could join some friends up the coast for a week or two, somewhere around Port Stephens, where they had rented a beach cottage. Her parents asked some questions, like where, and who with, but eventually told her she could go.

Eventually, we had all had enough to eat and drink, and we started to clear the table. Chris told us that she and Jack would do that, and then probably have a lie down, and try to get some sleep, since their flight tomorrow was going to be long and tiring. After they were out of earshot, Mary-Beth made a comment.

“They will be lying down, but not sleeping, I bet,” she said. “You’re lucky your bedroom isn’t next to theirs Lori, that’s all I can say.”

“Mary-Beth!” Lori exclaimed. “Don’t say that, I mean...”

“Well, you weren’t kept awake last night by them,” she continued. “At least three times, until I put a pillow over my head. Mom isn’t all that quiet when she comes, you know, she makes sure Dad knows how she’s feeling.”

I smiled to myself, wishing I could tell Mary-Beth that Lori wasn’t quiet when she came, as well. I could see Janelle smiling; I’m sure she was thinking what I was. Lori just went red, as Mary-Beth continued.

“Anyway, I’ll be leaving sometime Sunday, so you won’t have to worry about me hearing you when you come, Sis, you’re probably just as vocal as Mom is, I know I am,” she added, teasing her sister more, and waggling her fingers at her.

Lori went bright red, and tried to hide her face, but Mary-Beth continued.

“Well, you should know, Will, how vocal she is, don’t you?” she asked me.

“A gentleman never tells, Mary-Beth, you should know that,” I replied, smiling.

“Well, I’m going to lie in the sun, and swim,” she said, taking her tee shirt off, to reveal a very skimpy bikini top. When she took her shorts off, I could see her bikini bottoms were just as revealing. She spread her towel out on the grass, and lay down in the sun.

The rest of us joined Mary-Beth, lying in the sun and enjoying the warm afternoon. Every so often I would dive in the pool, sometimes with one or more of the others, other times just by myself. After a while, Mary-Beth dispensed with her bikini top, as brief as it was, and both Lori and Janelle took theirs off as well when they lay on their towels. This was the first time I had seen Mary-Beth topless, and I noticed her breasts were similar to Lori’s, and her nipples also puffed up the same as hers when she had been in the water. There were other times, when she was lying on her back, with her eyes closed, and must have been thinking about things that turned her on, because more than once I would see her nipples swell up and become all puffy.

I made sure not to be obvious in looking at Mary-Beth, although most of the time, Janelle and Lori were lying with their eyes closed. At one stage, when I was in the pool, I stood at the edge, and was looking directly at Mary-Beth’s crotch – she was lying on her back, with her legs parted. Her bikini bottoms had got caught slightly, and they were exposing most of her pussy. Like Lori, she had shaven all of the hair from around her pussy, and I could see her lips slightly open, and moist. Before I looked away, I saw her move a hand down between her legs, and rub herself slightly; she mustn’t have realised that I was able to see her. She rubbed her clitoris a little, and then slid a finger briefly inside her vagina, and rubbed her juices around her pussy again. I quietly slipped under the water, and swam to the other side of the pool, before I was noticed. At least the cool water kept my erection slightly under control.

I swam a lap or two, and then got out of the water to lie back on my towel. As I walked back to my towel, Mary-Beth raised her head, and winked at me, and pointedly licked her fingers, before running the tip of her tongue around her lips. Had she noticed that I was watching her? I looked down, to see a large bulge in my swimmers – my erection must have given me away. I spent the next half hour lying on my stomach, trying not to think of her, and what she had done.

Around mid-afternoon, Jack and Chris returned. Jack wanted to show me some of the mechanical details of the boat, in case there were any problems while we were out in it, and as I follow him down to the jetty, I noticed Janelle and Lori heading inside. Jack spent almost an hour with me, pointing out where everything was in the engine compartment, where all the electrical circuit breakers were, and lots of other details.

I also asked him why he had to go back to his company’s head office, and he mentioned it was so he could get brought up to date on some special research work they were doing with the US government, some new computer to computer communications network stuff.

“That’s the area you should get into, Will,” he told me. “It’s going to be huge in the next decade or two, you mark my words, it will revolutionise our whole way of life.”

By the time Jack had showed me everything he wanted to, and explained the many of the details about the boat’s systems, it was after four. Mary-Beth was no longer outside, and Janelle and Lori were sitting close together in the downstairs room. I stuck my head around the door, and caught Janelle’s attention. She smiled at me, and indicated I should join them.

I looked quickly at Lori, she seemed to be happy, and at least there were no signs that she was upset. I sat down opposite them, and Lori leaned over, and kissed me on the cheek.

“I am happy for you, just I case you were wondering,” she said. “Really, I hope you two are happy with each other.”

“Thanks, Lori, that means a lot,” I replied.

“Now, if you’re not doing anything tomorrow, at least until mid-afternoon, could I ask a favour?” she continued. “Would you be able to come with me when Mom and Dad go to the airport? I’ve never really driven back from there, and I’d like having you with me, just to give me directions in the traffic and all that. Beside, I’m sure they’d like you to see them off, too.”

“Yeah, sure, I don’t have anything on, not until I have to leave for the Mirage, maybe around five,” I said.

“I would have offered, but I’m getting the car looked at tomorrow,” Janelle said.

Just then, Chris appeared, wanting to know if Janelle and I would like to stay for dinner. I refused, thanking her, since I had things to do at home, and I suspected Janelle would want to spend more time alone with Lori. Lori said she would drive Janelle home, so all of that was arranged. The Earle’s would pick me up a bit before ten, and Lori would have me back at my place by three, maybe four at the latest.

We talked a bit more, and I decided I should get home; I needed to do some laundry, and I wanted to do my piano practice. Janelle walked up to the car with me, and we spent a few minutes kissing behind it. She said she would phone me once she got home, and tell me everything that she and Lori had talked about.

Once home, I threw a load of washing in the machine, and had a light dinner. As I was unloading the washing machine, the phone rang, my mother to see how things were going. I told her everything was good, and I was doing some washing, and would probably go to the shops on Saturday morning to get some groceries. They were having a great time up there; my brother was going fishing with my uncle and cousins every day, and had caught quite a few fish. After making sure I was eating properly and looking after myself, she hung up, promising to call again in a few days’ time.

I continued with the interrupted laundry task, hanging my clothes out on the line. There wasn’t rain forecast overnight or tomorrow, so when I returned from the airport with Lori, they should be dry. I would change my bed sheets, and wash the towels in the morning.

With that out of the way, I started on my piano practice. I had barely got into that when the phone rang; it was too early for Janelle to be home, but when I answered it; there was a very noisy line – my father calling via a radio link from Darwin. We had to say “over” at the end of each turn, so the radio operators could switch from sending to receiving. He was tired; the sheer scale of the destruction was almost impossible to comprehend. However, they were getting an emergency microwave link working again, and he told me to tell Jack that the equipment he had organised was proving indispensable. When I told him about Jack’s results in the yacht race, he told me to pass on his congratulations. After a few short minutes, he had to hang up, as the radio links were in high demand.

I made a mental note to tell Jack what he said, and went back to my practice. An hour and a half later, I had done as much as I could handle, and decided to lie on my bed, to read some of my book, while waiting for Janelle’s phone call.

I had been reading for about forty-five minutes when the phone rang. Putting my book aside, I answered the phone, and hearing Janelle say hello, I took it back to the bed so I could lie down and talk to her.

“So, how was Lori about it all, really?” I asked her.

“Oh, she seemed as if she was expecting it,” Janelle replied. “She sounded happy for us, and asked what was it that made us decide to go ahead. Don’t worry, I didn’t tell her everything, not all the details, anyway.”

“That’s good, I was worried how she might feel, you know,” I said.

“All she asked was that we don’t forget about her, at least for the rest of the holidays,” she continued. “I think she is worried that we will be too involved in each other, and she will be alone, with no one around. So I told her we still wanted to spend a lot of time with her, going up to that beach, hanging around the pool, whatever we felt like. But I said that there will be some times, mainly in the evenings, when we would want to be alone, just you and I.”

“Yes, I want time alone with you, too,” I said. “You know, time alone like we had over the last two nights.”

“Oh yes, I would like us to have that every night,” she said. “I know we can’t tomorrow and Saturday nights, but we can talk about what we could do if we were together.”

“Talk about things, like, describe what we would want to be doing?” I said, not quite sure of what she meant.

“Yes, like, I am lying on my bed, naked right now, and I am rubbing my breasts, feeling my nipples getting really hard,” she said. “Now, you tell me what you are doing.”

I stood up, and started to take my clothes off, so I could participate in what Janelle was starting to describe.

“Well, I am taking my clothes off, just pulling my shirt over my head,” I replied, putting the phone down. “Now I am undoing my shorts, and letting them drop to the floor, and pushing my undies down.”

“Oh, good, and are you erect, and hard?” she asked. “I’m starting to get all wet, thinking of you naked. Do you want me to feel how wet I am getting?”

I lay back on the bed, putting a towel underneath me first, just in case.

“I am getting erect, and I am stroking my prick, thinking of you getting wet,” I replied. “I want you to feel yourself, and tell me how wet you are.”

“Oh, I love the thought of you stroking your prick,” she said, her voice a bit huskier. “I am starting to get wetter; I am sliding my fingers along my pussy, between my lips, and around my clit. Oh, yes, that’s good,” she said, and I heard her moan softly. “I’m getting really wet now, and I’m sliding a finger inside my cunt, God I’m wet in there, my finger is all coated with it. Do you want me to taste myself?”

My prick was now completely erect at the thought of Janelle rubbing herself.

“Oh, yes, do that,” I said.

“Ok, I’ll get my fingers really wet, sliding, oh yes, God I’m wet,” she said. I heard the phone rustle, and then the unmistakable sound of Janelle sucking her fingers. “I’m really hot, and tasty,” she added.

I rubbed my fingers slowly up and down my shaft, and brushed my thumb over my swollen knob. There was a little droplet of dampness, right on the eye of my prick, and I rubbed that around the sensitive head.

“I’m really wet and open now,” she continued. “I’m rubbing my clit, it is so sensitive, and I have to stop every few seconds, and slide a finger, two fingers into my cunt. God, I wish it was your prick in there, fucking me Will.”

Janelle was now sounding more and more turned on, I could hear her breathing getting faster, and every so often I could hear what sounded like her fingers sliding in and out of her vagina, making very wet, squelching sounds.

“Is this turning you on?” she asked. “I’m so hot, describing things to you this way.”

“I am really turned on,” I replied. “My prick is really hard, and I am stroking my fingers up and down, and rubbing the head, imagining you are doing that.”

“Oh, is the head all swollen, and getting a bit damp?” she asked. “I am imagining that you would be sliding it along my slot, between my pussy lips, like you were last night.”

“Oh, yeah, that was so good,” I said, remembering how quickly that had made me come.

“And now I am feeling your prick slide into my cunt,” she said, breathing harder. “And the head is pushing me apart, spreading me wide, fucking my virgin cunt. Oh, yeah, it is tight, I have three fingers inside, God, I’m so wet, it is fantastic.”

I continued stroking my prick, not wanting to reach my orgasm too soon, but listening to Janelle was getting me more and more turned on.

“Oh, let me move the phone,” she said, and I heard a muffled bumping sound. “That’s better, I can rub myself with one hand, and finger my cunt with the other, oh yes, my clit is so sensitive, and I am imagining your prick fucking me, deep in my cunt.”

There was another slightly muffled sound as she moved the phone again, and I could hear her moan softly.

“Now you are fucking me, deep inside, oh, yes, Oh, God, YES!,” she exclaimed, and I could clearly hear the sounds her fingers were making as she rubbed and fingered herself, the sounds of them sliding in and out of her wet vagina were unmistakable.

“Oh, wow, that was good,” she said, her breath panting. “Could you hear the sounds of my fingers, finger fucking myself?”

“I could, it really turns me on,” I said. “You sound really wet there.”

“I am wet, really soaking,” she said. “Now, do you want to make yourself come, and tell me as you are doing it?”

I started rubbing myself in earnest, describing to Janelle how large and stiff my prick was, how my head was all swollen, and wet from the pre-come that had already leaked out. As I described how my finger stroked up and down, pressing against the underside of my shaft, I could hear her rubbing herself again, and she would moan and sigh as she listened to me.

Soon, I could feel I was getting close to coming, and I told her I was about to spurt, and I was imagining my prick was between her legs, like last night. I heard her moan loudly, crying out she was coming again, and that was all it took. A huge spurt of hot come shot from my prick, and splattered over my chest. As I told Janelle how I was coming, I kept stroking my shaft, and more and more semen spurted out, over my stomach, and running down over my fingers, onto my balls and finally, the towel beneath me.

“Oh, that sounded fantastic,” she said, panting loudly. “God, I came again, better than the first, and I squirted a bit of pee, well, a lot of pee when I did. I had better get up in a minute, and get the towel off the bed, before it soaks through. Was yours good?”

“It was, it really was,” I said. “Not quite as ‘wet’ as yours, but my chest and stomach are all covered in come. I will need a shower in a minute, too.”

“Well, have a shower, and imagine I am there with you,” she said. “We should do this again soon. You sleep well; think of me as you get to sleep.”

“I will,” I said. “I’ll call you in the morning, if you want.”

I put the towel in the washing machine, and had a nice shower, thinking about Janelle and I sharing the shower, maybe even having sex a second time. Back in bed, I fell asleep almost immediately.


I woke up early Friday morning, feeling very rested. After breakfast, I did another load of washing; sheets and towels this time, and hung them out on the line. While I waited for the clothes to dry, I had my daily piano practice, then a short phone call with Janelle. She was getting the car looked at, and wanted to see what the mechanic was doing with it, to learn more about things.

Just before ten, on schedule, the Earle’s pulled up out the front, and I jogged down the drive, and slid in the back with Lori. As we travelled into the airport, I passed on the messages from my father to Jack; his congratulations on the race results, and how he appreciated Jack’s initial assistance in organising the communications equipment and personnel.

Jack and Chris were excited about heading back to the US, even for a short visit, and they talked about what winter would be like there, with snow, and things we didn’t experience in Australia. They were also planning on seeing other members of their families, some of which they hadn’t seen for several years. When we arrived at the airport, I helped Jack carry their cases to the terminal.

As we lined up with them at the long queue at the airline check in area, Jack told us that Lori and I were welcome to take the boat out whenever we wanted, even down to the harbour if the weather was good.

“And if the two of you want to go out overnight, that’s perfectly fine with us,” he said.

I looked over at Lori; she seemed to force a smile. I reached over and squeezed her hand, knowing what she must be thinking.

Once they had checked in, they had to go through the immigration barriers, where we couldn’t follow, so we said goodbye, and walked back to the car.

Lori drove us out of the car park, and when we were back on the main road, she started to talk.

“So, you and Janelle?” she asked. “She told me lots about it yesterday.”

I nodded my head. “Tell me, honestly, how do you feel about it?” I asked her.

“You know what I told you, I realised you want to, and I don’t have a right to keep you two from that,” she answered. “I am happy for you, if that’s really what you want.”

“Is that all?” I asked. “Honestly, Lori.”

“Well, I don’t...” she started to say. “Will, you know me, you know how I feel about you, and I am jealous. Just as I was jealous of you and Cathy. But I made my decision, knowing this would probably happen.”

“Well, if you are unhappy with it, I can...” I tried to reply.

“No, I don’t want you to say that,” she said sharply. “I don’t have the right to ask that. No, you and Janelle, you should, um, you should do what you feel like.”

We travelled in an awkward silence for a little while, and then she started to ask me a question.

“Um, you don’t have to answer this, I guess I don’t have the right to ask, but, well, have you and Janelle made love, no she doesn’t use that term, does she? Have you and Janelle had sex yet?” she asked.

“No, we haven’t,” I said. “We’ve talked about it, and I guess we probably will soon. I don’t want to rush it, I want it to be something special, that we plan, and can really enjoy.”

“Oh, I was just assuming, from what she said, you had already done it,” Lori said. “I’m glad you want to make it special, that’s what I would want too. But Janelle, well, I think she wants to do it pretty soon. And, you know how she gets when she wants something; she goes all out for it. Just don’t let her rush you, that’s all.”

“No, I won’t,” I replied, and we fell back into an uncomfortable silence.

As we approached Narrabeen, Lori spoke again.

“Look, it’s already after lunchtime; do you want to grab something to eat?” she asked. “What about a burger over at the beach?”

“Sounds good, were you thinking of the Shack, near the pool?” I replied. The Beach Shack, just at the North Narrabeen rock pool car park, had pretty good burgers.

“That’s what I was thinking of; we can park up above Turrimetta Beach,” Lori said.

She turned off the main road, and we pulled up outside the Shack. A few minutes later, with burgers, a large serving of chips, and two drinks, we were sitting on the grassy area above the beach, looking out over the ocean. No one was down on the beach; not very surprising, since it was difficult to get down to, and there were no facilities at all. It was easier to get there by walking around from the North Narrabeen pool, unless the tide was high, and normally the only people who would bother were the occasional board rider, or people wanting a lot of privacy.

We started to eat, and I noticed a boat motoring down towards the harbour. It reminded me of Jack’s offer to take their boat to the harbour with Lori, and I realised that Lori must not have told her parents about my situation with Janelle.

Lori noticed me watching the boat out on the ocean, and must have read my thoughts.

“Thanks for not saying anything, when Dad mentioned us staying overnight on the boat,” she said. “I didn’t tell them about you and Janelle, not when they were about to leave, I didn’t want them worrying about me. You know, they want us to be together, that’s been their plan for a while.”

“So, if I had told Mom last night, after Janelle had told me, then they would have been all upset, and maybe they would have blamed you, or something like that,” she continued. “I didn’t want that happening, and them hassling me about it while they are away.”

We fell silent again, finishing our food. As I expected, the burger was great, and the chips were hot, crisp and not greasy. I felt Lori wanted to say more, but was feeling reluctant to speak her mind. Finally, when we had finished eating, she cleared her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.