The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 7: Four in a Boat

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Four in a Boat - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Setting Some Ground Rules

Sunday, December, 16, 1973

The next day, Sunday, I spent time playing the piano and swimming in the pool. After dinner, I walked down to church; hoping Cathy would be there. I wasn’t disappointed; both she and David were there; David, of course, sitting with Gina.

“How was your lunch?” I asked.

“Not too bad,” Cathy replied. “But I kept thinking about what we may do tomorrow. Are you sure you are comfortable with being with the other two as well?”

“Yes, but can we talk about it afterwards?” I said. “You don’t have to go straight home, do you?”

“No, we can talk; maybe you can walk me home via the park?” she suggested.

I nodded, and we changed the subject as some of the others sat next to us.

After the service, we chatted with a few people for a short while, and then we walked towards Cathy’s place; or to be more precise, towards “our” section of the park. We made our way into the patch of trees, and sat down on the large branch.

“Well, do you want to go ahead with it all?” Cathy asked me. “You don’t have to, you know, I will understand if you feel uncomfortable with it.”

“No, I would like to go ahead,” I said. “I think we both want to try it, and if we find afterwards that it wasn’t want we wanted, and then we don’t have to do it again. But like I said last night, there are some things that I wouldn’t feel comfortable with.”

“Yeah,” Cathy said, “I agree on those. Have you thought about the other things?”

“Like, if Janelle wants me to go down on her, or she wants to suck my prick?” I asked.

Cathy nodded.

“Well, I think that would be ok,” I answered. “What do you think?”

“I don’t mind,” she answered. “In fact, the thought of watching that turns me on. But I know Janelle really wants you to come between her breasts, you know, a tit-fuck. What do you think of that? I know fantasizing about it turns you on.”

“Yeah, I would like to do that,” I replied. “At least, it would be good to try – you never know, maybe it wouldn’t work.”

Cathy laughed, and said, “I think Janelle would be very disappointed about that; she told me how she really wants to feel you come on her tits, and to even taste you.”

“Well, I think we are both comfortable with things,” I said. “Just remember, though, that it’s you I really love – Janelle and Lori are just friends.”

“Of course I know that, silly,” she said. “I am not jealous at all about them, they are really good friends, and we are just sharing you a bit.”

“Ok, I just don’t want you to feel that I was wanting any more than that,” I replied.

“I know, besides, this was my idea in the first place,” she said. “Now, I should start to get home, but I need to pee first.” Cathy stood up, and raised her skirt. Taking off her panties, she handed them to me, saying, “Hold these while I pee, would you?”

She sat on the edge of the branch; her skirt pulled up clear of her backside, and spread her legs.

“Peeing outdoors turns me on, and I know it turns you on to watch me,” she said.

She spread her pussy lips with her hands, and then a stream of pee started to flow from her pussy, splattering on to the ground between her feet.

“That feels so good to pee like this,” she said. “You know, I have been holding it for quite a few hours, to make sure you got to see a good show.”

“Thank you, Cathy,” I said, my eyes still transfixed on her pussy and the stream of slivery pee. “I will go when you have finished, you can hold my prick while I pee if you want.”

“I would love to,” she replied. “I would like to rub you, and make us both come, but we can keep that for tomorrow.”

She continued peeing – she must have been holding it for quite a while – and there was a large pool at her feet. Finally, she had finished, and she stood up and smoothed her skirt down.

“Your turn now,” she said.

I unzipped my fly, and pulled out my prick. Cathy stood behind me, and reached around to hold my prick. As I started to pee, Cathy aimed the flow right into her pool of piss, and it made a loud splashing sound as I added my pee to hers.

“That sounds pretty sexy,” she said.

With both our bladders empty, and the night getting on, we decided to head to our respective homes. That is, after a long and passionate session of kissing. By the end, Cathy was quite aroused, and her nipples were hard and erect, straining the fabric of her blouse.

“I wish we were going home together,” she sighed. “Then we could make love all night, would you like that? A pity, I am probably at my most fertile right now, I am always really horny then.”

“That would be fantastic, us sleeping together, making love all night,” I replied. “That will happen one day, don’t worry honey.”

We kissed again, and went our separate ways.

In bed that night, I thought about what might happen the next day. The idea of being with all three girls was very arousing, and I found myself with a rock hard erection. I resisted the temptation of masturbating; I would probably need to be able to come several times on the boat. I knew Janelle wanted me to do lots of things with her – both to go down on her and to come between her breasts; and even though Lori had said that she only just wanted to watch, I felt that she wouldn’t be able to not join in.

I thought about all three girls; Cathy, Janelle and Lori, and how in some ways they were similar, but quite different in others. I was genuinely surprised when Lori told me that both she and Janelle felt they loved me; I had never noticed anything that would have suggested that. Mind you, it took me long enough to realise Cathy loved me, and I loved her, even when others could see it clearly. Maybe I subconsciously denied things like that?

Of the three, Janelle was the easiest to understand. She was impetuous, and generally made it clear about what she wanted. And when she wanted something, she often didn’t worry about what other people felt, she just went for it. What was it that Lori told me, that Janelle had told her she wanted to have sex with me? I just hoped she wouldn’t push it too far.

Cathy was also impetuous, but unlike Janelle, she tended to think things through more; so that what we thought was a crazy, outrageous suggestion from Cathy, was actually a definite plan that she had already worked through. Sometimes, I was sure she liked to be as outrageous as possible; just to see how we would react and to challenge some of the conventional views most of us held.

Lori was probably the least impulsive of the three; maybe because she was that much older than the rest of us, she tended to think a lot about things, and rarely did anything rash. It might have been because having an older sister, and seeing the mistakes Mary-Beth made with romantic relationships. She tended to be a bit shyer than the rest of us, and rarely spoke about her feelings. I doubted she had mentioned her feelings for me to anyone else, particularly how I suspected that she would also want to make love to me.

I was still in two states of mind about the coming day; excited about being with all three of them, but worried that someone – most likely Janelle – would push things too far. But I didn’t want to back out now, Cathy and I had agreed to everything. I would just have to be careful about things. I drifted off to sleep, and dreamt about the three of them making love to me.


McCarrs Creek – The First Time

Monday, December, 17, 1973

When I woke up at six, I was quite aroused, but chose not to relieve the feelings – there would be plenty of opportunity for that later in the day, I was sure. I had a shave – given what was planned for the day, I thought I should have a smooth face, and then a shower; colder than normal to encourage my prick to subside. After breakfast, I rode my bike to Cathy’s place. Her father would be dropping us off at Lori’s house on his way to work, which would save us a walk down the hill from the bus stop.

Mr Parsons dropped us off at Lori’s place just before eight, and as we entered the kitchen, Lori and Janelle were preparing a bunch of food for lunch. There seemed to be a mountain of food; salads, bread rolls, cold chicken, soft drinks, paper plates, knives and forks, the list never seemed to end. Cathy helped them, and before long everything had vanished into a large cooler, and we were ready to go.

I carried the cooler down the steps to the private dock where the Earle’s had their boat tied up. It looked to be about twenty feet long, maybe a little more, with a cabin at the front, and some seats around the side of the open back area. There was a large outboard motor on the back, and it all looked rather fancy.

Lori told us all where things were to be stored, and I was surprised at the amount of room inside the cabin. There was a large bed at the front; big enough for two people to sleep together; and another two small bunks on each side. As well, there was a small sink and a two-burner gas stove on one side, and a small toilet on the other. The cooler was stowed behind the steps leading back to the cockpit, and we put our other bags on the front bunks. Lori put out drinks in an ice chest that was built into the counter, and packed some ice around them to keep them all cool.

“Wow, Lori, this is a really neat boat,” I said. “We could go away for a few days on this, couldn’t we?”

“It’s not bad,” she replied. “Although Dad wants to replace it after we get back from up the coast, he wants something a little larger, with more powerful engines, and more room below. This one’s ok for two or three people overnight, but any more than that it really gets cramped.”

“Well, what about the four of us overnight?” Janelle said. “I wouldn’t care if we were all squeezed together, what about you, Cathy?”

“That could be fun, couldn’t it?” she replied. “Now how would all four of us fit on that one bed?”

“Those two are incurable,” Lori said, laughing. “Will, can you untie those ropes from the front, and coil them on the dock?”

I left Cathy and Janelle to their fun, and untied the ropes as Lori had directed. She turned the key to start the motor, and then asked me to untie the two stern ropes.

“Don’t forget to jump aboard,” Cathy instructed.

I didn’t forget to jump on board, and Lori idled the boat out into the main channel.

“I will just have to fill up with petrol at the Alfred’s,” she said. “It wouldn’t do to run out at the far end of the bay.”

The Alfred’s – the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club – was on the way out of the small bay that Lori’s place was on; and it only took a few minutes to get there. Once refuelled, we were on our way.

“There is a 4 knot speed limit in here,” Lori said. “Once we clear the point, it increased to 8 knots until we get to Taylor’s Point, then I can really open it up.”

There were two swivel seats at the front of the cockpit, one with the wheel and motor controls that Lori was at. I sat next to her on the other, while Cathy and Janelle already had their shorts and tee shirts off, and were lying on the long benches, soaking up the sun.

“You should see about getting your boat licence, Will,” Lori suggested. “The MSB test is really easy, and it doesn’t cost much, only five dollars for a year for your licence. You will be sixteen next week, won’t you?”

“Next Sunday, actually,” I replied. “I guess I could see about getting my licence, not that I have any need for it.”

“Well, if we take the boat out, you can drive it too then,” she said. “Not that anyone really worries here, unless you do anything stupid. Once we get out into the main part of Pittwater, you can have a drive if you want.”

“That sounds great,” I said. “Are you sure it would be ok?”

“Yeah, I trust you,” Lori replied. “It’s pretty easy.”

We were now heading north between Scotland Island and the eastern side of Pittwater, and I noticed Cathy and Janelle were rubbing sun tan oil on each other’s backs. They still had their bikini tops on, as we were in a fairly public area, but I was sure that once we found somewhere more secluded, they would certainly remove their tops, and probably the bottoms as well.

After a few minutes, we were in the main part of Pittwater, and Lori cut the motor to idle.

“Your turn, Will,” she said as she stood up from her seat. “You sit here and take the wheel; I’ll stand behind you to help if you need it.”

I sat in the driver’s seat and looked at the controls. They were similar to the ones on my grandfather’s small fishing boat, but there were extra levers and dials.

“Just hold the wheel with your left hand,” Lori said, placing my hand on the steering wheel. “Use your right hand on the throttle. Now push it forward a little.”

Lori was standing right behind me; her left hand on mine at the wheel, and her right arm reaching around behind me to guide me with the throttle. I couldn’t help but feel her body against my back; and her breasts were pressing hard into my shoulders. I smiled as I eased the throttle forward, and the boat started to pick up speed.

“Give it a little more, and remember not to make sudden turns with the wheel,” Lori instructed. “Go on, even more, we can start to open it up here.”

The boat leapt forward, I had no idea how fast we were going, but it was a lot faster than my grandfather’s little fishing boat. Lori adjusted one of the other controls, and she pushed my hand on the throttle even further forward.

“Don’t you love the feeling of power from it?” she said, her mouth close to my ear. “I find it a bit of a turn on, actually, all that power and speed.”

I could sense her getting a little turned on; her nipples were now starting to get erect and poke into my shoulder. But I agreed with her, it was exciting to go fast in the boat.

“We can take it right up to the end of Pittwater,” she said. “Dad won’t let me take the boat out of Pittwater if he isn’t on it with me; not yet anyway. But once we get the next boat, which will be more powerful and better out in the open water, I should be able to.”

We continued to motor up the bay, at what I thought was a very fast speed. Fortunately, there were no other boats around, so there were no obstacles for me to avoid. Lori remained tight behind me, and kept her hands on mine. Not that I minded for a second; the feeling of her skin against mine, and her now fully erect nipples on my back, were very pleasant.

“Where were you planning on going?” I asked her, turning my head so my mouth was against her ear. The motor was quite loud, making normal conversation impossible.

“Well, I wanted to let you take us up to the end of Pittwater first, then we could come back along the western shore,” she replied. “We could pick up a mooring in Towlers Bay, and have morning tea there, maybe a swim off the boat. Then I thought we could go down to the end of McCarrs Creek – it is nice and private there, for some, well, you know...”

Lori tailed off, and her face was a little pink.

“You mean, where it is very private so all four of us can fool around?” I said, deliberately trying to embarrass her. “Do you still just want to watch? Or did you have some more dreams the last few nights?”

“Oh, God, stop that Will,” she whispered in my ear. “You know what I would really, really love to do with you. And I did have some more wild dreams too. But I shouldn’t do it, well, I want to, but, well, maybe...”

She had pressed her body even tighter to me as she was speaking, and I could tell how confused she felt about it. I decided not to push it further; at least I wasn’t the only one with mixed feelings about things.

We continued on in silence, and at the speed we were doing, it didn’t take long before I was up near Barrenjoey headland. Lori pointed to an area near the headland.

“Slow down and pull in there,” she said. “I will take over and we can see if there are any fairy penguins near the shore. There is a colony up on Lion Island, but they often come down near here.”

I slowed the boat down, and then cut the motor to an idle. Lori resumed her seat, but before I could sit down, she told me to stand behind her, just as she was.

“If you keep your hands on mine, you will get a better feel for handling the boat,” she said.

By now, Janelle and Cathy were lying on their seats topless, and had already rubbed oil over their breasts. The benches were rather low, and they were below the top of the sides of the boat, so unless someone was right next to us, they would be out of sight.

“I dare you to take your pants off, Cathy,” Janelle taunted her. “Or are you afraid of others seeing your pussy?”

“I’m not afraid,” she replied, slipping her bikini pants off. “What about you?”

Janelle quickly followed suit, and lay down with her head to the back of the boat, and when she saw me watching then, she spread her legs to show me her pussy.

“What we packed in the cooler isn’t all that there is for lunch, Will,” she said, winking at me. “I will warm it up for you over the next few hours.”

Cathy and Lori burst out laughing as they saw my face go red.

“You could have a three course meal, Will,” Cathy added, giving me a good look at her pubic region as well.

“Just as well I am no longer at the wheel,” I replied. “Otherwise I just would have crashed for sure. You two are impossible!”

I turned around and placed my hands over Lori’s, just as she had instructed. I moved closer, so I was pressing against her side and back. Just as she pushed the throttle forward, she turned and whispered to me, so the others couldn’t hear.

“Would you like a three course lunch?” she asked. “What if I was on the menu for you, would you want me for entrée, main course, or dessert?”

I smiled to myself, and tried to think of a witty answer.

“Maybe Janelle for entrée, if I kept her waiting she would be impossible,” I replied. “So it is a choice of Cathy or you next, and that is a difficult choice. If I had you for dessert, would it be a cold or a hot dessert?”

“Hot, most definitely,” she whispered back. “In fact, it would be steaming hot – very hot and very moist – would you like that?”

“You are just as bad as Janelle, you know,” I said to her. “Not as obvious, but just as bad. ‘Very hot and very moist’ indeed!”

“Don’t laugh,” she whispered back. “I am already very moist, and having you standing there is only making it hotter and more moist.”

I looked in her eyes, and knew she had stopped teasing; she was no longer playing along with the joke.

“I can sit back down if you want,” I said. “I don’t want to, you know...”

“No, I want you right there, so I can feel you,” Lori replied. “If I can’t have you physically, at least I can imagine.”

She looked away from me, and concentrated on steering the boat closer to the shore. I looked down at her body; her nipples were very erect, and making two prominent bulges in her bikini top. I looked lower, at her crotch, to see if I could detect any wetness. Even though she was sitting with her legs slightly apart, the dark colour of her bikini bottom would have hid any tell-tale signs.

“Maybe you won’t have to imagine about everything,” I whispered in her ear. “There are some things that we can do together, if you want. We can touch, you know.”

Lori swallowed hard, and shifted her legs slightly.

“I want to touch,” she whispered back. “And the thought of you touching me has got me aroused already. Damn, you have got me all wet!”

Just as well that I was standing against Lori’s seat or my erection would have become obvious. The idea of Lori getting aroused, getting wet, just from the thought of me touching her was turning me on.

“I think we should concentrate on driving the boat,” I said to her. “It wouldn’t do to hit one of those rocks!”

“No, that would be bad,” she said.

We spent about fifteen minutes slowly cruising around the edge of the headland, but we didn’t see any penguins. Lori decided it was time to head back down Pittwater towards Towler’s Bay, so she turned away from the headland, and opened up the throttle.

“This is what I like about the boat,” Lori said once we were up to full speed.

I had to hold on tight, and took my hand from hers on the throttle, and put in around her waist. Lori quickly reached across with her right hand, took mine in hers and pressed it to her breasts for a short time.

“Do you like that?” she asked. “Or what about this?” she said as she pressed my hand between her legs. She was slightly wet there.

“God, Lori,” I whispered in her ear. “Careful, we may be seen!”

“The others can’t see,” she whispered back. “Now I told you I was wet, feel.” She pushed my fingers inside her bikini pants. As she spread her legs slightly wider, the tips of my fingers touched her pussy. She was wet; quite wet in fact, and I pushed my finger a little lower, feeling her smooth, clean-shaven lips.

“Oh, I love that feeling of your fingers there,” she said. She pulled my hand out, and place in back on her stomach. “But we had better wait a while, at least until we are moored somewhere.”

In a few minutes, we were motoring into Towler’s Bay. Lori told me to get the mooring hook, and to snag the mooring line on the buoy nearby. Making my way to the front of the boat, I retrieved the mooring line after several attempts, and put it through the cleat at the bow. Lori killed the motor, and we were tied up.

“Who wants a quick swim?” Lori asked. The other two girls put their bikinis back on, and we all dove in the water, and swam around for a few minutes. The water was very refreshing, particularly as the day had started to warm up considerably. Lori had placed a rope ladder over the stern of the board to make it easier to get back on board, and as I waited in the water next to it for the girls to climb back on, I was treated to a series of lovely views of their backsides as they clambered aboard.

Once we had dried ourselves, we went down into the cabin for some cold drinks and some cake that Lori’s mother had made for us. When we were all sitting down, Cathy tapped on the top of the counter.

“Now, we all know what we are really her for today,” she said. “The only problem is that there are three of us, and only one Will. So how do we work out who goes first?”

“Age!” Lori called out.

No surprise in that suggestion I thought; Lori was about six months older than Cathy and I, and two months older than Janelle.

“Bust size!” said Janelle, removing her bikini top. “Beat those, girls!”

“No, I propose a contest,” Cathy said. She took three small disposable plastic cups from the counter, and gave one each to Lori and Janelle, keeping one for herself. “Here are the rules – who ever can fill their cup the most without it overflowing gets first go. If it overflows, you are disqualified.”

“Fill it?” Lori asked. “Fill it with what?”

“Pee in it, silly,” Cathy said. “How else would you fill it?”

Lori blushed deeply. “Oh, yeah, I guess so. At least we aren’t bashful about that any more, even Janelle has peed in front of us.”

“But what about Will,” Janelle said. “He gets to see us pee, but we don’t get to see him go.”

“Girls, girls,” I said, “this isn’t a pissing demonstration; this is a contest to see who goes first. And since I am the prize, I can’t really compete, can I?”

“Ok, that seems fair enough,” Lori said. “I will just open the cover of the head, so if anyone does overfill their cup, it will end up there.”

Lori took the cover off the top of the toilet – the ‘head’ – and slid it to one side.

“Who’s going first?” I asked.

“I will,” Janelle said, taking her bikini pants off and tossing them on the main bunk.

She stood astride the head, and held her plastic cup under her pussy.

“Just as well I didn’t pee in the water when we were swimming,” she said. She started to concentrate, and soon began to fill her cup with pee. “See, I can do it,” she said. It was getting close to the top, when she cried out, “oh shit, I can’t stop peeing.” Her pee overflowed the cup, covering her hand and splashing into the head.

“Oh Fuck!” she exclaimed. “Does that mean I am disqualified for the whole day?”

“No, only for the first stage,” Cathy said. “Do you want to go next, Lori?”

“No, you go Cathy,” Lori answered. “I want to know just how much I have to beat you by!”

“Ok, you are on,” Cathy said, removing her swimmers. She squatted over the head, and gently peed into her cup, filling it to within a quarter of an inch of the top. “There you go, try to beat that,” she said proudly, sitting her pee-filled cup on the counter.

Lori stood up, and removed her bikini top and bottom, placing them on her bed. She took a close look at Cathy’s cup, seeing just how full it was. She then squatted over the head, holding her cup against her pussy, and leant forward to watch it fill.

“Here we go,” she said, and she slowly peed into the cup, keeping control over the flow of her pee. Gradually, the level of pee rose, first to half full, then three-quarters, and then to almost full. Just when it looked like it was about to flow over the top, Lori stopped her flow. “Ta da!” she exclaimed. “You can’t do better than that!” Her cup was completely full; the only thing stopping her pee from flowing out was the surface tension. She placed it on the counter next to Cathy’s; proudly showing her’s was the fullest.

“So, what do I win?” Lori asked. “And when can I collect my prize?”

“Well, now seems as good a time as any,” Cathy said. “And the prize – he is sitting right in front of you. Will can specify what you get, and what you can do. And I know he has a wild imagination!”

Lori tipped the contents of the two cups down the head, and replaced the cover. All three girls looked quite excited, and I could see three pairs of erect nipples, and I am sure there were also three damp (if not wet) pussies between three pairs of legs.

“Well, how shall we start, Will?” Lori asked.

“Ok, I think the first thing we need to do is for me to get naked, just like you three,” I replied. “So you could take my clothes off...” Before I had a chance to finish, Lori had pulled my tee shirt over my head, and was undoing my shorts. They fell to the floor, and I stepped out of them. Lori then started to undo the tie on my swimmers, but her hands were shaking slightly, and she couldn’t undo the wet string. I helped undo the knot, and she pushed my swimmers down; my semi-erect prick spring out in front of her face.

Just as Lori was about to take hold of my prick, I took her hands.

“Since the sun is pretty strong today, I think we should start by putting sun tan cream on each other,” I told her. “It wouldn’t do for either of us to get burnt.”

“I guess so,” she said, sounding slightly disappointed. “Let me spread some towels out on the floor.” She put two large beach towels on the floor, and got one of the smaller cushions off a bunk for my head to lie on.

“You can do my back first,” I said, lying down on my stomach. “And then when you have finished, I can put some oil on your body for you.”

Lori sat astride my backside, and I could feel the warm wetness of her pussy as she sat on my buttocks. I closed my eyes as she poured a little oil on to my shoulders, and started to rub it in. I heard Janelle tell her the best way to massage a person, where to put pressure, and what muscles to squeeze, and Lori followed her advice.

It was very relaxing, having Lori massage my shoulders and back, and more than a little arousing. Just when I was starting to feel uncomfortable, with my growing erection being pinned under my body, Lori slid down my legs, and I could ease the pressure on my prick.

“Getting a little uncomfortable, are you?” she asked. “Don’t worry, I will be finished with your back soon, so you can roll over.”

Lori was now kneeling between my legs, and started to massage oil into my lower back and buttocks. Every so often she would let a hand slide lower between my legs and caress my balls. I was now quite erect and hard. Lori continued to move lower, now massaging my legs, but every so often would slide a hand between my legs to try to feel my prick. However, it was pretty well trapped between my body and the floor. After a few minutes, she moved away.

“Ok, time to turn over. Let’s see the front of you,” she said.

I opened my eyes and rolled over, and I could see all three girls looking at my erect prick. Janelle, of course, was the first to comment.

“Mmmm, now that is what I want,” she said, and started to reach out to touch it.

“Hey,” Lori said. “You just have to wait, remember, you got disqualified for peeing far too much. This is mine at the moment.”

Lori was about to stroke my prick, when I said, “there will be time for that later. Right now, you can put some oil on my chest. Then it will be my turn to do you.”

Lori sat astride my hips, with my prick only inches from her pussy. She poured some oil on my chest, and started to rub it in. As she leant forward, I could see her beautiful small breasts moving back and forward, and from side to side as she massaged me. Not only were her nipples erect, but the areolas were starting to swell and puff up, too. I though how lovely they would feel in my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.