The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 2: More Experiments

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: More Experiments - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

First Lessons

Tuesday Morning, November 13, 1973

The next day dawned just like the first, warm and sunny, promising to be another hot summer’s day. After breakfast, I said goodbye to my mother, and jumped on my bike, my towel in my backpack.

When I got to Cathy’s place, I knocked on the back door, and heard her mother call out “Come on in, Will, just in time to help clean up after breakfast.”

Cathy and Mrs Parsons were stacking the breakfast dishes in the sink, so I told her “Cathy and I can do those, Mrs Parsons, it won’t take us long.”

“Thanks, kids,” she said, and left to do some other chores.

When she had left the room, Cathy kissed me on the cheek and said, “That was nice of you to offer.”

“Never hurts to be in the good books with your girlfriend’s parents,” I said as I started to wash the dishes.

We were finished in a few minutes, and had everything put away when Mrs Parsons returned. “You two have a good time at the beach, be careful, remember,” she said.

Cathy’s cheeks reddened, and she said, “yes, Mum.” She grabbed two large bottles filled with cold water from the fridge, and said, “Can these fit in your backpack? I got pretty thirsty yesterday.” I packed her towel and the two bottles in my backpack. Cathy grabbed some sandwiches from the fridge, and put those and some pieces of fruit in the pack as well, and we walked out the door.

“What was that about,” I asked, “the stuff about ‘being careful’?”

“Oh, my parents had ‘the talk’ with me last night”, she said. “Nothing serious and they don’t suspect anything - at least nothing much. But after we talked on the phone, they asked me if you and I were ‘going steady’. I said we had only just started to, and my father said ‘we thought so’. Anyway, there was nothing bad said, they both approved of it, saying ‘Will’s a nice, sensible boy’, and stuff like that.

“After that, my dad went out to talk to Davy about the summer school, and Mum told me to sit down next to her, and started on the ‘mother and daughter’ talk. I told her I knew the sex stuff, and all that, but she said ‘I know you have done those classes, but I just want to make sure you are going to be careful, and not do anything stupid. Will is a nice boy, your father and I both like him a lot, and we would hate to see him hurt, or you to lead him into things he may not want to do’. Anyway, I said ‘are you talking about sex, Mum?’ and she said, ‘Yes, that, but more than that. Your father and I both trust you not to get too heavily involved physically - it is important you both wait until you understand all the emotional stuff that goes with it. But I don’t want you to take advantage of him, even accidentally.’ I told her that we both wanted to take things slowly, and not do things we would later regret.

“Anyway, she said, ‘I know, Cathy, remember, I was a girl your age not too long ago, and I know the feelings you get, and how confusing it can be. You know, you can always talk to me about things, no matter what they are.’ Anyway, it was all very confusing, I didn’t know if somehow they had found out what we got up to yesterday, or what.”

“My father had pretty much the same talk to me last night,” I said. “I don’t think they know too much, or if they do, they are cool about it. Otherwise I would have been grounded.” Not that my parents had ever grounded me, but there was the unspoken threat. “I think our parents spoke to each other sometime recently, maybe Sunday. But my father said those things to me just before we started our evening run, and it worried me all the way.”

“At least they are happy with us going steady,” Cathy said, “and we don’t have to go behind their backs.”

“I think because they know each other pretty well, and like each other as friends, too,” I said. “I guess they approve of your parents and how they have raised you, and your parents feel the same about mine.”

“All the more reason for us not to do anything stupid,” Cathy said. “Not like that girl from sixth form this year, you know the redhead with the big boobs.”

“Sort of,” I said, “what happened to her?”

“Didn’t you hear?” Cathy asked. “She got pregnant, some older guy got her knocked up, and she had to quit school. No idea what happened to her though.”

“Wow, I never knew,” I said. “No one tells me anything. We certainly don’t want that to happen to us. I mean, how come someone like Jenny Adams doesn’t get pregnant?”

“Well, I don’t think she has done as much as she says she has,” Cathy said. “Some of what she says doesn’t seem quite true. However, a girl isn’t going to get pregnant every time she has sex. I mean, there is the pill, but I doubt she is on it. Doctor’s normally won’t prescribe it to girls our age. But a guy can wear a condom, which will stop you getting pregnant. But there are only a few days in a month when you are fertile, anyway, so if you know your cycle, you can time things right.”

This was another area I knew little about. I had heard of the pill, of course, but wasn’t all that sure just how it worked. And I had seen condoms - there was the time Murray Eagles bought one to school, and he and a few others filled it full of water. But the cycle stuff was news to me.

We had now reached the beach, so we took off our tee shirts and shorts, and I put them in my backpack. When I made no comment about what Cathy said, she asked me, “Did they teach you about a woman’s menstrual cycle and all that?”

“Not really,” I said. “Isn’t that about when the egg is released, and stuff like that?”

“Yeah,” she said. “It’s sort of like this. Every twenty-eight days, a woman - or a girl who has started menstruating - releases an egg from her ovaries, and it moves down this tube to her womb. It is not exactly twenty-eight days all the time, and it can vary from woman to woman too. But mine has settled down to twenty eight days, to the day.”

I refrained showing my ignorance and asking how she knew that every twenty-eight days, she released an egg. I’m sure she wasn’t like a hen, where you looked under it and there was the egg.

“Anyway,” Cathy continued, “about that time, the lining of the womb - the uterus, where the baby will develop if the egg gets fertilised - gets all this stuff on it, just in case the egg has to develop. But if the egg isn’t fertilised, then all that stuff has to go somewhere, and that is when a woman gets her period.”

“You mean, with tampons and all that stuff?” I asked. At least I wasn’t a total ignoramus.

“Yeah, all that stuff,” Cathy said. “Did they teach you about that?”

“No,” I said, “I just knew that.”

“I wouldn’t have though,” she said, “so I reckon that would gross most guys out if they were told once a month, blood and other stuff came out of a woman’s vagina.”

“Is it really gross?” I asked. “Does it hurt at all when it happens?”

“No, at least it isn’t that bad for me,” Cathy said. “As long as when it is about to start, I have some tampons with me, it isn’t a problem. Mum, being a nurse, told me all about it, and what to do, and what it meant. It can be a bit messy, but I change them every few hours, and it only lasts two days for me anyway. Some girls get really bad cramps though, and it can last for four or five days. I guess I am just lucky.”

“So, how do you get the tampon in?” I asked.

“It’s not that difficult,” she said. “They come in these little cardboard tubes, and inside they are cotton wool, with a little string on them. You put the tube up inside your vagina, and push the actual tampon up inside with an applicator, and toss the tube away. And when you have to remove it, you just pull the string and it comes out. But it does look a bit gross when you pull it out, particularly early on in my period, ‘cause it is all bloody and icky. Some girls don’t use them; they have these pads they put in their panties that work much the same. I don’t trust them; I reckon they could move or still leak a bit.”

“And what happens when you have your period?” I asked, “I don’t think I have even noticed anything with you.”

“You wouldn’t,” she said. “It really doesn’t affect me that much, I just have to avoid going swimming in a pool, things like that, because when you have your period, it is easy to get an infection. Or so they say, anyway.”

“So when is yours due again?” I asked.

“Not for about three weeks,” Cathy said, “my last one finished Tuesday last week. So I am right until then.”

“Well, I have learnt something new today,” I said.

“Anyway,” Cathy said, “getting back to the cycle. From the day my period starts - in fact, probably a day before - for about ten or eleven days I can’t get pregnant. Then the egg gets released, and there is a period of five to eight days when I would be fertile, and if we had sex I could easily get pregnant. Then there is another ten days until my next period starts when it would be safe - there just isn’t an egg that your sperm could fertilise. I mean, it’s not 100 per cent reliable, but that is how it works.”

“So,” I said, “we could have sex this week and be safe?”

“Oh, Will,” she said. “Don’t even suggest that, I may take you up on it.”

“Only joking, Cathy,” I said. “But it is good that we both know these things.”

“One day, Will,” Cathy said, “We will make love. I mean that. But just not yet.”

We had reached the rocks at the end of the beach, and clambered up onto the rock platform. I was quiet, thinking about what she had just told me. One day we will make love. My heart was pounding. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight.

We reached the cluster of boulders where we had our passionate kissing yesterday afternoon. “Can we take a break for a minute, Will?” Cathy asked. “I am getting hot and thirsty.”

“Sure,” I said, “lets rest in here,” pulling her into the alcove. We sat on a rock, and I pulled out a water bottle.

“Hmm,” Cathy said, “this looks rather familiar. I think we were in this place yesterday.”

“I think we were too,” I said. “And as I recall, the view was spectacular. A bit wet though.”

Cathy laughed, “You are a bad boy, William Morris. Wet indeed!”

“Maybe we could see if it is like that again today,” I said, and kissed her. She responded, putting a hand on the back of my head and pulling me hard to her. I moved a hand over her breast, first caressing it through her bikini top, and once her nipple was hard, I slid my hand under her bikini, and once again caressed that soft, beautiful skin.

“Ohh, Will,” Cathy said, “I love you touching my breasts like that. You are the only person who has ever done that to me.”

Soon, her bikini top was up around her neck, her lovely small breasts exposed, both nipples erect and hard, the pink skin around them all crinkled. I pulled my mouth from hers, and softly kissed one sexy nipple. Cathy breathed in sharply, and cried out softly, “Oh, Will, that’s lovely.” I placed my lips over her nipple, and sucked gently, and let my tongue move across her nipple. Her moans told me I was doing something right. After a minute or two, I moved to her other breast, and repeated the sucking. When I stopped, her face was flushed a deep red, her nipples were all swollen, and her breasts were a slightly darker red.

“Did you like that, Cathy?” I asked. “I fantasised about doing that to you last night, as I masturbated.”

“Oh Will,” she said. “That felt so fantastic. I fantasised you were doing that to me, too, when I got really wet. But you have got me so wet now. Look!”

I looked down at her bikini bottoms, and she opened her legs. The whole crotch of her bikini was several shades darker, where her wetness had soaked through the fabric. She stood up, and there was a small wet patch where she had been sitting. “Look, is it ever wet there,” she said. “And look at you!”

I looked down at my swimmers, and the head of my prick, all red and swollen, was poking through the top of my swimmers. Beads of moisture had gathered around the tip, and below the tie string, my swimmers were bulging right out. Cathy reached down, and pulled the top of my swimmers open, and my erection sprang straight up, with about two inches poking above my swimmers. “Wow,” she exclaimed, “it looks so big! Can I see more of it?”

I just nodded, and she pushed my swimmers down to my knees. My erect prick bobbed slightly up and down, and Cathy tentatively moved her hand towards it. “It looks so sexy, Will. Can I, umm, may I touch it?”

I swallowed hard, and let out a strangled “Uh huh”. I felt my knees wobble, and was worried I would fall over, so I said, “Um, let’s sit back down.”

Cathy sat next to me on the rock, and gently touched my rock hard prick. “Oh, it is so stiff, but still a little soft,” she said, as she squeezed the engorged knob.

“Oww,” I exclaimed, “the top is really sensitive. Try it like this,” I said, and with my left hand, placed my fingers over hers, wrapping them around the shaft. “Can you feel that soft part on the underside, running the length of the shaft?” She nodded as I pressed her fingers to it. “Just press against there like this,” showing her with our fingers, “and rub up and down slowly.”

“That feels nice, doing that,” she said. “Is that how you masturbate?”

I removed my hand from hers, since she seemed to be getting the idea. “Yes, what you are doing feels really great, Cathy.” I leant back slightly, one arm stretched behind me supporting my back. I reached around and with my other hand started to caress her breasts as she rubbed me.

“Am I doing it right?” she asked. I could only nod. “It looks so big, Will, bigger than it was yesterday.” A few drops of pre-come started to appear at the tip of my prick, and she rubbed them with her thumb. “Ohh, you start to get wet too, but not as wet as I am right now.”

“That is really lovely, Cathy,” I said. “Do you want to make me come?”

“Oh yes,” she said; now starting to rub harder. “That would be lovely; can I make you come this way?”

“Yes, keep doing what you are,” I said, “I will come soon.” I could feel my orgasm beginning to build up, and I started to breathe faster. “Don’t stop until I tell you to,” I said, worried that she would stop as soon as the first spurt of semen came.

Cathy rubbed harder, sensing that I was close. Her face was bent down, studying my prick as she masturbated me. I could feel the orgasm approaching, and said, “I am about to come, Cathy,” and the first spurt erupted from my prick. I don’t know how far it shot, but I felt a huge muscle spasm as I came. I heard Cathy cry out, “Oh, wow!” and continued to shoot my sperm. I don’t know how many spurts there were, I really wasn’t counting, but it felt like it was the most powerful and biggest orgasm I had experienced. I was able to say, “Stop rubbing now,” and leaned back, exhausted. The last spurts of come had really just oozed out, and my prick, and Cathy’s hand, was coated in it.

“Mmmm, it feels all sticky and slippery at the same time,” she said, rubbing her spermy fingers together. She brought her hand to her mouth, and licked a bit of my come off her fingers. “It doesn’t taste too bad,” she said, “pretty salty though. Jenny Adams reckons she ‘sucks a guy off’, but spits his come out, ‘cause it tastes awful. I don’t think it tastes bad at all, she probably has never done it, but just says she has to appear cool.”

“Thank you, Cathy,” I said, when my voice had returned. “That was really wonderful; it never feels that good or powerful when I do it myself.”

“I loved touching and rubbing you,” she said. “When you came, that was so fantastic. Does it always shoot out like that?”

“Most of the time, yes,” I answered. “But not as powerfully as the first few - I have no idea how far they shot.”

She pointed to a wet patch on a rock about seven feet away. “Is that one of them?” she asked. “If it is going to be that powerful when we have sex, you will blast right out of me - like when a champagne bottle is opened!”

My prick had started to subside, and was about two-thirds of its full erect size, and was now drooping down in its more normal position. “Ohh, has he had enough?” Cathy said.

“For the time being, yes,” I answered. “It takes a while to recover after I come.”

“How long? Not all day, I hope,” she said.

“I don’t know, exactly,” I answered. “Maybe an hour or two, I have never tried to see how quickly I could recover. Anyway, shall we continue to the beach? I think I need a swim to cool down!”

We adjusted our swimmers, Cathy pulling her bikini top back over her breasts, and I pulled my swimmers up. Semen had soaked down around my pubic hair, even down the crack of my butt. I would have to wash myself soon before it dried.


We continued our interrupted journey to the beach, and soon arrived at the southern edge. This end was pretty deserted, there were more people further up the sand, but we decided to stop here. I dropped my backpack on the sand and said, “now to have a swim and a quick clean up.”

“I need one too,” Cathy said, “I am really wet and sticky down there.”

We walked into the ocean, and once we were about chest deep, I pushed my swimmers down, and washed all the semen from my pubic hair, prick and balls. I saw Cathy do much the same, her bikini bottoms around her knees while she rubbed her hand around her pussy. “I have to keep myself clean and fresh for you,” she said with a wink. She then bent forward and scrubbed the crotch of her bikini bottoms between her hands, and pulled them back up. “I think that has them clean now,” she said.

I ducked down and grabbed a handful of sand, to help scrub the sticky semen from my swimmers, and from around my butt. I must have come buckets; it had even soaked around my arse crack, and I could feel the sticky globules in the hair around my arse. “All clean here, too,” I said after some vigorous scrubbing.

“I’m going to lie back in the sun,” Cathy said.

“Ok,” I replied. “I need to swim and cool off a bit.”

“Don’t cool off too much,” she said, and kissed me before swimming back to the beach.

I swam around lazily for a few minutes, enjoying the freshness of the water. I was still incredulous about what we had just done. Part of me was bursting to tell someone, but I had no idea who. Normally, David and I would tell each other most things, but I couldn’t imagine saying to him, “Hey, David, guess what? You sister just wanked me off at the beach today, and made me come like never before.” That would NOT be the thing to do. Besides, there were some guys that bragged about their (imagined?) sexual exploits, and all they did - at least to me - was make them and the girl involved seem like they were cheap. I certainly didn’t want anyone to think of Cathy as a cheap slut. I decided that I would have to keep this to us. Besides, there was no need to boast about it, we didn’t have to try to impress anyone.

After a few more minutes swimming, and catching a few waves bodysurfing, I decided to rejoin Cathy. She had spread our towels out on the sand, and I noticed not that far from us some older girls had just arrived. I lay on my towel, letting the warmth of the sun dry me.

“Feel better?” Cathy asked me.

“Yeah,” I replied. “The water is nice this morning. Do you want me to put some sun screen on your back?”

“In a minute,” she said. “I will just do my legs, and then I will lie down and get you to do my back.” Once she had done the backs of her legs, Cathy lay down on her stomach, and undid her bikini straps. “I like the feeling of being topless,” she said.

“I like feeling you topless, too,” I said, and squeezed some sunscreen on her back.

As I rubbed the cream in, she whispered, “I love how it feels when you do that, Will. Although at the moment, I am imagining that the sunscreen is really some other creamy stuff you are rubbing on me.”

“Don’t be a bad girl,” I whispered back at her. “Besides, I don’t think that will protect your skin from the sun.”

I rubbed the sunscreen in all over her back, from her shoulders right down to the top of her bikini. Once or twice, I let my hand slide around her side to stroke the exposed sides of her breasts, and she let of soft little sighs as I did that. With her back done, I squirted some sunscreen onto the tops of her thighs, and rubbed that in. As I rubbed, Cathy spread her legs apart slightly, and I brushed the insides of her thighs, moving up close to her crotch.

“Oh, you will get me all wet again,” she said, and squirmed slightly, opening her legs a little wider.

“Maybe I had better not,” I replied softly, “those three women that arrived while I was swimming are looking towards us.” I didn’t want to attract unnecessary interest in us, not after our parents had spoken to us. I got a little dab of sunscreen on my fingers, and quickly slid them under the back of her bikini bottoms, and gave her butt a quick rub, and letting a finger slide briefly onto her pussy. Before she could react, I pulled my hand out just as fast, and lay down beside her.

“Will Morris,” she whispered to me, “you are so bad. But I love you. Maybe later you can do some more of that where we won’t be observed?”

“Is that an offer?” I asked.

“Possibly. Only if you are good,” she said.

I held her hand, and closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun and Cathy’s presence next to me. I could feel her leg pressing against my thigh, and I let my mind think back to what we had done. I still found it hard to believe everything that had happened in the last four days; it all seemed to be so fast. But then I realised, it wasn’t just four days, it was almost four years. Cathy and I had been good friends for almost as long as David and me, and with that friendship we had developed a special trust; a special bond that we didn’t have with anyone else. Maybe, without realizing it, we had been “girlfriend and boyfriend” for much longer than just four days.

After some time, I felt the pressure of Cathy’s leg move, and she sat up. “Would you like some cold water, Will?” she asked. I sat up, making sure I got a good eyeful of her breasts. They looked even better today than they did yesterday, maybe because I had also felt them in my mouth.

“Thanks, yes,” I replied, “I am a bit thirsty.”

She passed me the bottle; the contents were still half frozen. She must have filled the bottles last night, and put them in the freezer, so they would stay cold all day. I noticed a few drops of condensation dripped off the bottle as she took it from her mouth, and landed on her breast. Seeing those water droplets on her pink nipple was quite erotic. But then, to me, anything involving Cathy’s breasts would be erotic. I took a deep drink, the water really refreshing.

“Feel like another swim?” she asked.

“Yes, why not?” I said. I stood up, and offered my hand to help her.

“I don’t need to put my top on,” she said, “the only other people around are those three women, and they are all topless. Besides, I like the feeling of going without my top on.”

“You should be fine, Cathy,” I replied. Bungan Beach was an unofficial topless / nude beach, and since not many people came there, and those that did were discreet, no one really worried. Since there were no beach patrols, the chance of someone “official” telling people to get dressed was non-existent.

We walked down to the water holding hands, and dove through the shore break. We both struck out to where the waves were forming, well beyond the broken white water, maybe sixty or seventy metres from the shore. We floated on the water, holding hands to keep our heads together, and kissed. It didn’t really work, trying to kiss while floating, and we coughed and spluttered a little as our heads sank under the water. I rolled over, floating on my back, and took Cathy by the shoulders so she was floating too, and then slid her up my chest. I wrapped my arms around her chest, and rested a hand on each breast. With my face next to her, I whispered, “Now, isn’t this nice?” I could feel my prick resting up just under her butt, and we locked our ankles to stop floating apart.

“Mmmm, this is better than any old air mattress to lie on,” Cathy said, “although I can feel a lump under my butt.” She moved her hand down and squeezed my prick, positioning the bulge of my erection against the cleavage between her buttocks. “That feels a bit better,” she said.

I gently massaged her breasts as we floated, Cathy using her hands to move us slowly through the water. She had her legs open slightly, and had locked her lower legs and ankles around mine, which seemed to press my prick hard against her butt. I let one of my hands slide down to stroke her stomach, and she whispered in my ear, “I like the feeling of your hands on my body.” I moved my hand lower, letting the fingers brush on top of her bikini bottoms, and felt her shiver as I touched her skin. Slowly, I eased my fingers under the top of her bikini, and brushed against her downy pubic hair. I was now pressing on the soft, fleshy mound just above her pussy, and as I moved my fingers back and forth, I heard her breathing quicken.

“Rub me a little lower, please Will,” Cathy whispered.

I was quite aroused at this stage, and here she was, asking me to rub her pussy. I felt her open her legs wider, and I moved my hand down between her legs. My fingers touched the warm soft flesh of her pussy, and I could feel the shape of her labia, and started to rub gently up and down. “Oh, yes, there, that’s the spot,” Cathy said, and made soft moaning sounds. I could feel her lips move apart under my fingers, and the skin felt warmer, and the wetness there was slippery, not just the wetness of the sea water.

As I rubbed and stroked, Cathy moved a hand under her butt, and squeezed my erect prick. I started to make longer and firmer strokes, and I felt the skin around her vagina, and moved my finger in little circles around there. She was breathing faster now, moaning and pleading for me to rub her, stroke her. After another minute or two of rubbing, she let out a groan, and said, “Ohhhhh, mmmmmm, you are making me come, Will.” When her orgasm subsided, she took her hand from my prick, and placed it over mine, pressing my fingers against her pussy.

“Thank you, Will, that was so lovely,” she said.

We broke apart, and once again my prick was poking from the top of my swimmers. I adjusted myself, and as we trod water, we gave each other several quick kisses. It was too difficult to hug and kiss passionately; we tried that and sank under the water.

“Now I am all wet and sticky again,” Cathy said, “this is becoming a habit.” She pushed her bikini bottoms down, and started to wash water around her pussy.

“I can do that,” I said, smiling.

“No!” she replied, “that will only make it worse. But feel my butt, it is even sticky there.”

I ran a hand around her butt, and between the cleft between her buttocks. As my finger reached underneath her, I could feel the different wetness around her arse, and I rubbed her puckered asshole lightly. “Feels pretty good to me,” I said, and then slid my hand up further to her pussy. Her lips were still wide open, and felt quite hot. “Feels really good to me there too.”

“Oh, I will never get it clean if you keep doing that,” she said, but made no attempt to move my hand away. “Can you feel right there,” she said, moving my finger slightly, “can you feel the opening? That is my vagina, just try to push your little finger in slowly.”

With one arm, I held her body to steady us, and felt where she indicated with my little finger. I could feel some little bumps and ridges, and a warm indentation between them. I gently pressed my finger against the indentation, and felt the skin start to move under the pressure. Then, with a little rush, my finger slid in to her, maybe not quite an inch, and I felt the hot, wet inside of her vagina.

“Ohhh,” Cathy moaned, “now your finger is inside me. Do you like how that feels? Try to slide it a little deeper, but please be gentle.”

“It feels really hot and slippery, Cathy,” I said, “and I love how your vagina feels.” I pushed a little more, and my finger slid further into her. I was afraid of hurting her, so as soon as my finger started to slide, I stopped pushing.

“A little more, Will,” she said, and took my hand in hers, and pushed my finger further inside her. She was so wet up in there, and so hot. “Now let’s move it in and out, pretend we are having sex.”

With her guiding me hand, I moved my finger in and out of her vagina. She was also rubbing her pussy, and so we didn’t sink, I had to keep treading water with my legs. All in all, it was fairly difficult, but we managed to do it. “That feels so good, Will, you are going to make me come again,” Cathy said, her face flushed, and her breaths coming in short gasps. She moved my finger faster, and by now my finger would slide all the way inside her vagina, and out until just the tip was inside her. Then, she let out a moan, “Ohhh yes, that is so nice,” and I felt her vagina squeeze really tightly on my finger. I stopped moving my finger, and let her rub her pussy while she came.

“That was so good, Will,” she said. “Twice in succession, Mmmmmm.”

I removed my finger from her vagina, and said, “That felt so good inside you, Cathy. I didn’t hurt you, I hope?”

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.