Diary of a Masher
Chapter 14: July 22, 1978

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: July 22, 1978 - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

There’s a sign on the wall, but she wants to make sure;
‘Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there’s a songbird who sings.
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Stairway to Heaven – Led Zepplin

“Yes? Can I help you?”

“I ... uh ... um ... uh... , “ I stammered when the front door opened and I was confronted by a big, massive man in a tank top and shorts.

I mean, this guy was only an inch taller than I was, but he looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger. The doorframe did not look wide enough for his shoulders. I guess he was in his early 30s with his blond hair cut into a flat top. His blue eyes regarded me with great indifference.

“ ... are unable to put two words together?” asked Mister Sander.

Stung to the quick, I said, “Sorry. I’m Stephan Zaworski. I’m here to pick up Amelia.”

Stepping back, he let me enter the foyer of the split-level and then motioned me to follow him up to the living room. Mrs. Sander, in Capri pants and a loose white blouse, came out of the kitchen holding a cup of coffee.

“Hello,” she said, as she took one strand of her blonde pageboy haircut behind her ear. “I’m Flora Sander. You must be Steve.”

“Stephan, please,” I corrected her. “I’m pleased to meet you both.”

“I’m off to the book club. Don, you have to get to your garage. You promised the Zion’s car would be ready today. I’ll go get the others.”

“Others?” I asked as she headed down the stairs to the lower level.

“Dude!” shouted Carl as he bounded up the steps followed by Amelia and Alice.

Carl was dressed in shorts and T-shirt as was Alice. Amelia had on shorts, but was wearing a short sleeve, blue checkered blouse. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Alice, her identical twin, had her hair loose down past her shoulders. I could only stare at the three of them in surprise.

“Where are you going?” asked Mister Sander, shocking me out of my shocked state.

“The, uh, Towson Theater,” I stammered. “To see, uh, Heaven Can Wait and then we were going to go to the Pizza Palace. I thought that it was just going to be Amelia and me.”

“Sorry, Stephan,” apologized Carl. “I heard you’re going out with Amelia, so I asked Alice out.”

“I suggested all of you double date,” said Mister Sander, in a tone that brooked no argument. His muscles seem to ripple to emphasize his point. “Is there a problem with that?”

“No, Sir,” I replied. “I was just not expecting it. We do need to go in for going to make it in time.”

“Curfew is at nine,” said Mister Sander as we trooped out the door.

“Are you upset?” asked Amelia as Carl opened their garage door to get out their bikes.

“No, of course not,” I replied.

“You sure?”

“Well, a little disappointed that it’s not just the two of us,” I answered truthfully.

“Disappointed that you won’t get lucky tonight?” she asked.

Warning bells were going off my head that this question was a trap. Was she asking me if I wanted to get lucky? Hell, yeah! Was that what I assumed would happen?

I suddenly remembered a conversation with Aunt Susan regarding assumptions and expectations. She bluntly put it to me that when I assume something I am making an ass out of you and me. That wasn’t something I wanted to do.

“Am I assuming I am going to get lucky because I’m taking you out on a date? No, but that doesn’t mean I’m not hopeful. I just want take you out to the movies and pizza.”

Amelia gave me a weird look before she went into the garage to get her bicycle. I unlocked mine from the porch railing. Alice and Carl were talking about the upcoming school year and how she and her sister were going to try out for the cheerleading squad. Amelia gave me a smile that made me feel good all over before the four of us set off to the theater.

At the theater, I asked Amelia, “Separate popcorn or would you like to share large one?”

“Alice and I will take a large popcorn and a large Coke each,” joked Carl.

“Gee, Carl, if I had known you two were coming along, I would’ve brought more money,” I sniped sarcastically.

Alice gave Carl a questioning look and his face took on a bland expression. It was an expression I knew well because it was his ‘I’m embarrassed, but don’t want to show it.’ look. We had already bought the tickets, but I now knew he didn’t have enough money for anything else.

“Amelia, separate or shared? Alice, what do you want to drink and do you want to share a popcorn with Carl or get one of your own?”

“Shared,” said Amelia, sending a couple of quick looks at her sister.

“Uh,” hesitated Alice, looking back and forth between Carl and myself.

“Hey, my treat. I owe Carl anyway.”

“Really?” asked Alice skeptically.

“Really,” I said laughingly. “C’mon, what would you like?”

Two large popcorn’s and four medium cokes later, we were sitting in the back row. The girls had picked out seats so that there was a spare seat between each couple.

As the previews started, Amelia reached over for some popcorn and asked, “You lied, didn’t you?”

“About?”

“You owing Carl,” said Amelia as she munched on the popcorn she had pulled out of the bucket.

“Eh,” I hedged. “I owe Carl. Carl owes me. We’ve been friends since first grade. I couldn’t embarrassed him in front of Alice.”

Amelia leaned over and put her drink on the floor. The next thing I knew, she was sliding onto my lap. I ended up trying to hold onto my cup with my left hand and holding onto her with my right, while juggling the bucket of popcorn on my knees. My arm wrapped around her waist and brushed against her bra-clad breasts.

Amelia inhaled sharply at the touch and then dipped her head down. Her lips softly met mine as her hands cradled my face. The kiss lasted for a poignant and eternal two seconds. The emotion that was packed into that kiss left me dumbfounded. It also caused a certain reaction I had no way to control.

Amelia pulled her lips gently away from mine and said, “You’re a good guy. Now, let me up before the usher comes in.”

After moving back to her seat, Amelia held onto my hand. The movie started and, after about fifteen minutes into it, the usher came down the aisle and back up again. No sooner had he disappeared than Carl and Alice clenched together in a hot lip lock. Amelia nudged me to move down several more seats when Alice moaned from Carl cupping her breast over top of her T-shirt. Once we had moved, Amelia seemed just content to hold onto my hand and watch the movie.

I thought Warren Beatty was good, but he seemed too focused on getting back into football. Amelia’s questions had me wondering if I was too focused on getting my rocks off. Murray was my favorite masturbation fantasy with Miss Karen and the mystery woman thrown in for variety.

Was I assuming I get lucky based on Amelia’s fast nickname? Hell, I wasn’t even sure that she deserved that reputation. Another thought came to me. Was I happy just sitting here holding Amelia’s hand and watching the movie?

The answer was yes. The time I’d spent with Murray was sexy, thrilling, exciting and a roller coaster sort of ride. Maybe it was because we knew we only had a short time together and then would be separated for year. Dammit! I should’ve gotten Murray’s address. I wonder if Aunt Susan would have it.

I heard a moan to my right and looked over. Alice was turned sideways with one knee on her seat and her other foot on the floor. Her head was down in Carl’s lap, bobbing up and down. Carl’s eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily through his mouth. Suddenly, he pressed his lips tightly together and shuddered. Alice moaned and held her head still. My cock had stiffened up in a very uncomfortable position and I reached down to adjust it.

“Want me to take care of that for you?” asked Amelia quietly.

“Uh, thanks, but I’m good,” I whispered back. “Can we talk after the movie? I like you and don’t want to mess this up.”

“Okay,” said Amelia, clearly confused by my refusal. “You like me? You always avoided us before.”

“Shhh!” hushed the person two rows in front of us.

“Tell you later,” I whispered quickly to which Amelia flashed me a smile and squeezed my hand.

Warren Beatty got his wish at the end of the movie he got to go back to professional football ... and sort of got the girl, Julie Christie, even though he couldn’t remember her. Yeah, it was pretty good. We got back on our bikes and rode about four blocks south to the Pizza Palace, where I bought drinks and pizza for everyone.

The Pizza Palace is a great place. Their pizza is the best, as is their subs. Every now and then, my folks would order Italian carry out from them. The place had a beer and wine license to cater to the Towson State University students who were literally right across the street from the restaurant.

When Amelia and Alice excused themselves to go to the bathroom, Carl turned to me with a knowing smile and asked, “Well?”

“Well, what?”

“Oh, c’mon, Stephan. These two girls are the sure thing. You couldn’t miss.”

“Carl,” I growled ominously.

“Aw, shit, dude!” That statement got Carl some attention, so he lowered his voice. “You went to a movie with Suckity and you WATCHED the movie? I got it on with Lickity.”

“Amelia and Alice,” I corrected him, getting hot under the collar.

“All right, all right,” said Carl, holding up his hands in appeasement. “Amelia and Alice. Look, how about if we head over to the high school? We’ll hit the wooded park over by the football field.”

“If the girls want to.”

“They won’t say no,” stated Carl. He then broke out laughing at the double meaning of it.

Amelia and Alice came back at that point old began talking about our families. I learned Mister Sander owned garage and, no surprise, was very big on bodybuilding. Mrs. Sander worked in a bank as a teller. Both girls got straight A’s in their classes, which was a requirement by their parents. Alice wanted to become a nurse, while Amelia was not sure what she wanted to do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.