Diary of a Masher - Cover

Diary of a Masher

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Chapter 10: July 4, 1978

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: July 4, 1978 - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

I woke earlier than usual and felt thick-headed. I had not slept well all night long. I had erotic dreams of busty faceless women, chasing after Murray, but never getting close to her, and my parents chasing after me in anger. I had a hard on, but didn’t feel like jerking off. Strange, isn’t it?

Dawn was just breaking when I decided that lying in bed wasn’t going to calm my mind. I knew it was too early to try and see Aunt Susan, but I still got up and headed into the bathroom. I checked my chin in the mirror and was discouraged by the lack of manly hair there. I guess I kind of expected some type of major changes since last night.

I cleaned up and headed down to the lake. Since the sun was not up over the hills yet, there was chill coming off the cold water of the lake. I turned one of the loungers around so that it faced east and watch the sky brightened until the sun peeked over the hill tops. By now, I was feeling hungry and headed up towards the clubhouse.

Just before walking through the clubhouse door, I heard a loud, booming laugh coming from inside. I looked in and saw Mr. Delozier and Paul Hughes standing behind the counter.

“Another victim for you, Terri,” said Mr. Delozier to Paul.

I saw Mr. Delozier grabbed Paul by the shoulder and turned him to face the counter. There was no one else I could see and guessed I heard wrong on what he said. He then pushed Paul forward and Paul let out an explosion of air as his stomach hit the counter’s edge. Mr. Delozier leaned in and said something to Paul, but I was too far away to hear it. Paul then got a funny look on his face. Mr. Delozier said something else to Paul, laughed, and then grimaced yelling, “Ow!”

I didn’t know what was going on, but I wasn’t really ready to talk to Mr. Delozier just yet. I backed away without letting them know I had been watching them. I headed back towards the cabins, but not towards our cabin. I thought I’d wander around until it was late enough to see Aunt Susan.

Finding myself back in the area of last night’s encounter, I stood between the two cabins. I couldn’t help, but smile as I remembered the intense pleasure of losing my virginity. My cock began to stiffen up at the thought. I was turning away when I heard a loud moan come from the nearest cabin.

I froze. This was the second time this morning I had overheard someone and was starting to feel a little like a sneak thief. I heard a long, low moan of passion coming from inside. Shaking with nervousness, I felt compelled to see who was moaning. I just knew I was going to get caught as I crept up to the window.

I couldn’t help, but gasp as I looked inside. On the rumpled bed was Karen Delozier. What shocked me was that she was astride a man’s hips facing towards his feet, and bouncing lustfully up and down.

I knew the man could not be Dwight Delozier because he was down at the clubhouse with Paul Hughes. Mrs. Delozier was gasping for breath and I could see this shiny sheen of sweat on her skin. She stopped bouncing to grind her ass down onto the man’s hips and gave out a loud moan of pleasure.

I heard her breath catch, and she stopped for second, but then she began moving her hips back and forth. Now, it was the man’s turned a moan as he brought his hands up to grip Mrs. Delozier’s hips.

“Oh, fuck!” gasped out the man, raising his head up. “You’re fantastic!”

My eyes almost popped out of my head. The man was Stan Dunbar and I realized this was the Dunbar’s cabin. I looked around quickly for Terri Dunbar, but I couldn’t see her anywhere. I became fearful that she would come in and discover her husband and Mrs. Delozier together in bed.

“Oh, really?” cooed Mrs. Delozier. “How about this?”

I saw Mrs. Delozier bringing her legs around so that her feet were planted beside his knees. She then leaned back, resting her hands on Mr. Dunbar’s chest. From my vantage point, I now had a clear shot right between her legs. I could see her red, swollen cunt stuffed with Mr. Dunbar’s hard cock. My own cock was hard as a rock and throbbing.

I saw Mrs. Delozier bite her lower lip as she raised her hips up. Mr. Dunbar’s cock slid partially out of her before she lowered herself back down onto the hard shaft. The sight was so erotic that I had to grasp my own penis and started stroking it.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” chanted Mr. Dunbar in time to the petite woman humping on his cock. I could see his leg muscles tightening up in preparation for his blow.

I was surprised when Mrs. Delozier raised up so far that Mr. Dunbar’s cock slid out of her. She planted her cute butt on his flat stomach and grasped his glistening cock with her right hand. She quickly began to pump it rapidly. I was mesmerized by the sight of her jacking off the man underneath her.

Mr. Dunbar gave out a strangled cry and lifted his hips up off the bed. Mrs. Delozier giggled in glee as she was raised upward and sighed in pleasure as the cock she was holding began to spurt.

The first shot of white come splattered all over her stomach with a few drops shooting all the way up to her small breasts. Mr. Dunbar’s second spurt coated Mrs. Delozier’s abdomen and pubic hair. After the second spurt, Mr. Dunbar went limp and his hips bounced back down onto the bed. Mrs. Delozier cooed as more come dribbled out of his prick and she rubbed the softening member against her pubic mound.

The sheer eroticism of what I was watching was enough to send me over the edge. As Mrs. Delozier rubbed the cock over her come splattered mound, I gritted my teeth and sprayed my own baby batter against the cabin wall. I had to hold onto the windowsill as my knees went weak and shaky. I was trying my best to keep from making any noise as I climaxed.

As my lust subsided, I tried to keep from gasping for breath as I ducked and turned away from the cabin. I moved quietly away, hoping that no one spotted me being a Peeping Tom, especially Mrs. Dunbar. I was fearful, actually terrified, of running into her. I just knew she would be able to see that I knew a secret about her husband.

I was in luck that I didn’t see anyone as I headed back to the clubhouse. I looked around before I headed inside. Paul was sitting out on the balcony and Mr. Delozier was out of the barbecue stoking up the fire. I breathed a sigh of relief because I didn’t see Mrs. Dunbar anywhere around. For some reason, I was more frightened of running into her than Mr. Delozier, even though I myself had a sexual encounter with his wife.

After going inside, I fixed a quick breakfast as more families came into the clubhouse. The Goldbergs hadn’t come in, so I decided to head up to Aunt Susan’s house. I really needed to talk to her. I’d seen and experienced so much in the past two days that I couldn’t process it all. Just as I reached the clubhouse side door, it opened and Mrs. Delozier walked in.

“Hello, Stephan.”

“I ... uh ... um ... I ... uh...” I babbled incoherently as my face turned beet red.

“Relax, Stephan,” said Mrs. Delozier gently. “Can I get a cup of coffee and then can we talk?” I must’ve looked a little scared because she lightly touched my arm and added, “Don’t worry. This is just between the two of us. I think you may have a few questions that need answering.”

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. She smiled at me and went to get her coffee. Coming back with a steaming mug, she nodded her head towards the door. I held the door open for her and we walked over to one of the picnic tables. From there, we had a clear view of the barbecue pit and her husband.

“I love my husband ... very, very much,” stated Mrs. Delozier. “Do you believe that?”

“Yes,” I said hesitantly, “but...”

“Why last night?” interjected Mister Delozier with a smile. “My husband and I are swingers. Do you know what that is?”

I suddenly had a mental picture of swings on the jungle gym. It must’ve shown on my face because she shook her head and smiled.

“Dwight and I are married to each other, and we have sex with other couples. We don’t hide this from each other, so they’re not dirty, little, secret affairs. It’s just sex.”

“But...” I almost said to her Aunt Susan’s advice to me that it is never ‘just sex’. I then had a chilling thought. “Does your husband know about me, Mrs. Delozier?”

“Yes, he does and, considering our circumstances, maybe you should call me Karen.”

“Um, how about Miss Karen? My folks would have a fit if I called you by your given name.”

“I can live with that,” chuckled Miss Karen. Her face took on a serious look then. “Dwight knows about you because I told him, but he can be the only one who knows. I ... I could go to jail if other people found out about what we did.”

“I won’t tell anyone,” I said earnestly. “I’ve been ... advised that it’s not a good idea to kiss and tell.”

Miss Karen let out a breath of relief. “That’s true.”

“What about the other woman? Who is she?”

“I can’t tell you,” answered Miss Karen. “I don’t kiss and tell, either. You weren’t supposed to know who either of us were, but I couldn’t keep quiet.”

“You said you and Mister Delozier are swingers. What about the other ... uh ... couples? I mean, do they ... uh ... keep secrets?”

“I saw you this morning,” stated Miss Karen. “Stan Dunbar didn’t and doesn’t know you were there. The couples we swing with have an open relationship, like Dwight and me. We don’t fool around on the sly or fool around with other people who want to have a secret affair.”

“What about the woman last night?” I asked. “That wasn’t Mrs. Dunbar.”

“No, it wasn’t,” replied Miss Karen. “I got carried away last night. It was fun, exciting, thrilling, but ... well, I care about you and don’t want you hurt. That’s why we’re talking now. How do you feel about last night?”

“I’m okay,” I said, not wanting to reveal my feelings.

Miss Karen sighed and rubbed her forehead.

“Did you have a good time?” she asked patiently. “Are you sorry? Do you feel bad about it? Are you hopelessly in love with me and the mystery woman?”

“No ... No ... No,” I said quickly. “I mean, well, yeah, I had a great time, but I’m, uh, not, well, you know.”

Miss Karen smiled and said, “Yes, I know. All of us go through the same mix of emotions growing up. It’s a different degree of love. I said I care about you and I do, but not like I love my husband and children. It’s nice to know you care about me, too. So, did you have a good time?”

“Yeah! It was great ... and thrilling, and exciting, and ... everything.”

“Any regrets?”

“Um,” I hemmed, unsure as to how to ask. “Uh, Aunt Susan’s been talking to me about relationships. I, uh, wasn’t wearing any protection last night, and, uh...”

“Don’t worry. She can’t get pregnant. You trust me on this?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Good. Next question.”

“I’m a little confused by this swinging thing.”

“I’d be surprised if you weren’t more than a little confused,” stated Miss Karen. “It’s not your typical lifestyle and requires a great deal more trust than 90% of the people are willing to give.”

“Dwight and I were on our way to a life of church suppers, a house with a white picket fence, and two point five kids. Just after Trish was born, we met another couple and became fast friends. The four of us had some trials and tribulations together and our relationship moved to a point where we all wanted to be more than friends ... to sharing more of ourselves with each other.”

“So you and the Dunbars...” I started to say.

“Oh, no,” interrupted Miss Karen. “It wasn’t the Dunbars. We didn’t meet them until we came here to The Pines.”

“But, uh, why aren’t you here with the other couple, then?”

“Life intervened,” said Miss Karen ruefully. “You’ll find, Stephan, that there are times when there’s absolutely nothing you can do about a situation. You just have to bear up and move on.”

“But the other couple?” I asked fearfully.

“Oh, nothing tragic, like dying or anything like that,” said Miss Karen. “We actually do see them once or twice a year.”

I sense that Miss Karen was not going to talk anymore about the other couple. I wondered, however, why they took up with the Dunbars.

“Why swing?” I asked, hesitating on the term. “I mean, you love your husband, so... ?”

“I do love my husband, and I know my husband loves me,” said Miss Karen, brightening up. “Why swing? It’s to add spice to our marriage. You know Dwight ... or should I say Mr. Dwight? He’s loud, he’s boisterous, and full of life and laughter. I’m more reserved, but also more adventurous than he is. It’s a lifestyle that suits us. We will not cheat on one another or run around behind the other’s back. We talk. Dwight was having doubts about the relationship we were having with the other couple. The man’s feelings for me were becoming more than his love for his wife. We talked and only met that couple casually from now on.”

I was still little confused and having trouble grasping the concept. It must’ve shown on my face.

“Stephan, it’s not a lifestyle for the majority of people,” said Miss Karen gently. “They can’t separate out their ... let’s say, guilt of cheating and keeping straight their emotional relationships. You’ve been hanging out with Murray Goldberg, right?”

“How did you know?” I asked in astonishment.

“You’re a 14-year-old boy, with a whole lot of hormones running through you,” laughed Miss Karen. “I’ve got a young daughter getting ready to hit puberty. Of course, I’m going to keep an eye on you ... and every other male in camp. Back to my point, what if, uh, Gina Coulter came right out and asked you if you want to sit with her to watch the fireworks? What would you say?”

“Uh.”

Miss Karen closed her eyes and shook her head.

“All right. After that, what would you say?”

“I’d, uh, probably tell her no,” I said, but in a tone that stated I wasn’t sure of the answer.

“Why?”

I couldn’t hide to grimace on my face. Miss Karen just sat there waiting for my answer.

“Because I want to sit with Murray,” I said.

“Anything else?”

I racked my brain for the answer she was looking for and said, “I guess if I went with Gina, it would hurt Murray. Besides, Gina supposed to be with Paul Hughes.”

“Good,” stated Miss Karen. “You can see the relationship ties. What if Gina and Murray both came up and asked you sit with both of them together?”

I thought about what happened last night and then pictured Gina and Murray together with me in the same situation. I broke out in a wide smile.

“Down, boy, down,” joked Miss Karen.

“I’d say, yes.”

“ ... and what about Paul Hughes?” asked Miss Karen.

“I ... OH!” I hadn’t considered Paul before answering her.

“Let’s reverse it,” said Miss Karen. “What if Murray came up and told you that Paul and Gina wanted her to be with them tonight?”

I felt something twisted my gut and replied sourly, “I don’t think I would like that.”

“One final situation,” stated Miss Karen. “What if Murray, Paul, and Gina on came over and told you the Gina wanted to be with you and Murray wanted to be with Paul tonight?”

I shook my head and said, “I don’t know.”

Miss Karen smiled at me and said, “Can you see how complicated my lifestyle can be?” I nodded. “Good. Your parents have probably told you to play the field and not get tied down to any one girl, correct?” I nodded again. “I’ve known boys who could juggle several girls at a time. Some can’t. Just be cognizant of their feelings and don’t ever take someone for granted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.