Diary of a Masher
Chapter 9: July 3, 1978

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: July 3, 1978 - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

You’ve got fire in your veins.
Burning hot, but you don’t feel as thing.
Your desire is insane.
You can’t stop until you do it again.

Urgent - Foreigner

As I got closer, I could see that the arm belong to a woman. How did I know that? No guy I knew of at camp would be wearing bright red fingernail polish.

I walked to within three feet of the arm when the hand came up, palm outward, to stop me. I wondered what in the heck was going on. The woman’s index finger pointed downward and made small circles. I obediently turned around, but kept looking over my shoulder waiting for a trick. The finger flicked demandingly straight out and I reluctantly turn my head to face forward.

I heard someone walk up behind me and a warm body pressed up against my back. I felt her rub her two small breasts against me. I knew it wasn’t Murray or the woman who gave me a blow job during the storm. These breasts were much too small.

“What is... ?” I started to say.

“Shh,” hushed the woman quietly in my ear.

I stayed quiet as a woman reached up and slid something over my head and onto my face. I reached up and realized it was a blindfold ... one of those things people wear to bed to block out the light. I begin to tense up as she settled the blindfold over my eyes.

“Shh,” soothed the woman, caressing her hands up and down my back.

As my muscles relaxed, she moved her hands down to my hips. I couldn’t help, but inhale sharply as one of her hands came around to my front and grasped a hold of my hard cock. I hadn’t even known I was erect. I had to grit my teeth and really concentrate to keep from climaxing as my balls tightened up.

The woman must’ve felt my cock throb. She tightened her grip around my shaft until my passion lessened and my breathing sort of return to normal. She released my cock and brought her hands up to my shoulders to turn me around to face her. Taking my hands, she led me around the corner of the cabin out of the light. She maneuvered me around and then pressed on my shoulders to have me sit down. I was a little surprised when my butt came to rest on the towel or blanket. I sense the woman kneeling down next to me on my right side. I felt her hands on my shoulders pushing me onto my back.

“What the fuck!?!” I cussed in total shock as a second set of hands touched my chest from my left side.

“Nuh-uh,” cautioned the woman on my right as she quickly stopped my hands from taking off my blindfold.

I hadn’t known what to expect ... definitely not a third person. I didn’t know who this person was or who the woman was or what they had planned. I was feeling all jittery and nervous. This sort of felt like a big practical joke that Roman would’ve set up.

The woman on my right started stroking her soft hands up and down my arm. She gently took my wrist and brought my hand up to her small breast. I could feel her hard nipple and she inhaled when I gently pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. She caressed down my arm and along my side, causing me to shiver. This suddenly didn’t feel like a practical joke at all.

My left hand was grasped and lifted up. I gasped with my palm came into contact with a fair size breast. It wasn’t Murray’s ... not big or firm enough, but it was still very nice. I gave it a squeeze and heard a moan come from that side.

I was in heaven. I was flat on my back with my hands on the breasts of two different women. I move my left hand up and felt long hair at the woman’s shoulders. I suddenly realize that this might be the same woman who gave me a blow job during the last big storm.

Each woman slid a hand down either side of my body. I gasped out loud as both women grasped my hard cock. It felt strange and good to have two different hands holding my prick. I felt a little touch a shame as I thought about Murray, but my little head had taken over my thinking. Besides, she ignored me all day, I reasoned.

The two hands grasping my cock began to pump up and down. I groaned out loud at the jolts of pleasure that shot down my shaft. I didn’t want to come too soon, but I also knew I wouldn’t last as long as I would like to. The women on either side of me move down towards my hips, so I had to reluctantly let go of their tits.

“Oh, fuck!” I groaned aloud because a small woman on my right leaned over and laved her tongue around the head of my dick.

She moved away and I felt a warm, wet sensation enveloped the head of my cock as the other woman took it into her mouth. I gritted my teeth and tried to think about anything, but the pleasure she was giving me. I was now certain that this was the same woman as from the storm as she gently sucked on the head of my cock.

A small hand moved down to grip my shaft at the base and another hand cradled my balls. I shivered as the smaller woman began to lick up and down my shaft. Only her tight grip around the base and the upper portion of my sack kept me from popping. As the woman on my right licked up my shaft, the other woman released me from her mouth. I could feel their tongues meet and duel with each other around the head of my cock.

My arms were flopping around at my sides and I didn’t know what to do with them. I needed to take my mind off what they were doing to my penis. I sat up slightly and managed to grasp each woman’s arm. I then pulled and tugged until they got up onto their hands and knees. With a couple more pulls, I got them to maneuver around until their hips were facing towards my head. I laid back down and slid my hands up their thighs to sink two fingers all the way into each of their dripping, hot cunts. Both woman moaned and passion as my fingers began moving in and out of them.

I felt the two of them stop licking my cock and heard them whispered to each other. Their voices were so low I still cannot figure out who they were. As much as I wanted to, I knew that if I took off the mask or tried to peek, it would be a bad thing ... a very, very bad thing. I concentrated on trying to make them orgasm. I probe the depths the find their ‘g-spot’, as Aunt Susan told me. This was a little harder than it was with Murray because I couldn’t see their visual signals. I knew I hit the right spot when one and then the other woman groaned and hunched back against my fingers.

The woman on my right shifted slightly and I felt the top two inches of my cock be engulfed into her hot, wet mouth. She bobbed her head slowly up and down, sucking slightly on my throbbing dick. I gasped in surprise and shivered as she took two more inches into her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly up and down, sucking slightly on my throbbing dick. I gasped in surprise and shivered as she took two more inches of my shaft into her mouth.

She bobbed a couple more times I could feel a tightness welling up in my balls. I pushed my fingers in and out of both women faster. The woman on my left was pumping back against my hand and I heard her heavily panting. The smaller woman on my right inhaled deeply and then took my cock down her throat all the way to the base.

I couldn’t believe it! I had heard of ‘Deep Throat’, but thought it was only a myth. I shook all over as my balls tightened up in almost painful pleasure. The woman on my left shivered and cried out as her vaginal muscles tightened around my two fingers and I felt her warm liquid gushed out over my hand.

The small woman brought her head up, pulling several inches of my cock out of her throat, before pushing her mouth back down to the base of my shaft. The tightness of her throat around my cock head nearly sent me over the edge. She bobbed three more times before she had to pull off my cock and gasped for air.

She immediately dived back down, but did not take me all the way into her throat again. The woman on my left rolled away from my hand to lay on her side in orgasmic bliss. The small woman must’ve sensed my need. She grabbed my shaft with one hand, and pump up and down as her head bobbed over my cock head.

I didn’t stand a chance against her hand and mouth action. My balls seem to squeeze together as I shuddered and cried out. I couldn’t help, but thrust upward, bringing my hips off the ground. Come blasted out of the tip of my cock. The woman moaned and gurgled happily as she swallowed down my thick sperm.

I shot out three huge spurts before my passion and muscles gave out. My hips slapped back down onto the ground and I felt my cock give one more weak spurt before dying. I was totally wasted. Never before had I come so hard. The woman on my right slurped her mouth off my cock and I heard her gulp loudly.

I felt the woman on the right grip my arm to pull herself up. Her hands slid over my hip before grasping my deflating cock. I shivered as she plopped it into her mouth and began sucking on it. She stopped for a couple of seconds to lick around my abdomen I could only guess she was licking up come that had dribbled out of the tip and onto my stomach. She then took my cock back into her mouth to suck on it.

The small woman on my right leaned in and began licking at my balls. I was a little amazed when my cock began to harden back up to its seven inch length and my passion started up again. There was more whispering between the two women and, again, their voices were so low I could make out who it was. I gasped a little when the woman on my left threw a leg over me to straddle my stomach.

The small woman moved around so she was kneeling between my legs. She sucked, licked, and played with my cock and balls, but with no real effort to get me off ... just to keep me good and hard.

I jerked a little when a hard nub brushed against my lips. A breast pressed against my mouth again and I reached up with both hands to grasp the pair. I opened my mouth and started sucking on the nipple that had been presented to me. The woman on top of me had nice softball-size tits, and she moaned in shook a little as I sucked on her breast.

The woman kneeling between my legs leaned forward, and my cock and balls were suddenly squished delightfully between us. I felt her small breasts press into my groin area. The woman on top of me suddenly gasped, shivered, and shook. I could only imagine what the small woman was doing to cause such a reaction ... and I have a good imagination.

I felt a small woman leaned up even further. Her hands slid over mine to squeeze and knead the other woman’s breasts. She took my hands in hers and brought them down to hold onto the other woman’s hips. I continued to suck and nibble on the soft tits hanging down in my face. The woman on top of me was shivering slightly and gasping softly.

The small woman moved back down between my legs to suck on my hard cock every now and then she would leaned up and the busty one on top of me would gasp and shiver even more. I noticed that when the small woman did that, she would pull the busty one’s legs back. I guessed it was to get better access.

The small woman sucked on my cock a couple more times and then grasped it at the base and pointed up at about a 45° angle. She took her other hand and placed it over one of mine at the busty woman’s hips. She pulled on my hand so that I was pushing back on the hips. The split second the tip of my cock touched the moist entrance to her pussy, every single muscle of the woman on top of me tensed up as tight as steel.

I felt her turn her upper torso to look back at the woman kneeling between my legs. Her whole body started to shake. Whether it was because she was scared or excited, I couldn’t tell ... possibly both. The small woman was still holding onto my cock and she slowly, deliberately, moved my cock up and down. The woman on top and I both groaned and shuddered as the tip of my cock teased her slit. I started to shake from the tenseness in my body caused by the sensations shooting down my shaft into my balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.