Diary of a Masher
Chapter 6: June 30, 1978

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: June 30, 1978 - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

They had one thing in common.
They were good in bed.
She’d say, ‘Faster. Faster. The lights are turning red.’
Life in the fast line;
Surely make you lose your mind.

Life in the Fast Lane - Eagles

The next morning, I woke up early. I’d been dreaming of Murray and had a very stiff hard-on. Luckily, I was the first one up and made it to the bathroom without being seen. Magda that would’ve rolled her eyes and Roman would’ve teased me, but I particularly didn’t want Mom or Dad to see it. That would’ve strengthened their position about Murray and I going to the quarry.

My bladder was full, but I knew I’d never be able to pee as long as my dick ... cock was hard. I sat down on the toilet and began to stroke myself as I remembered how Murray called it a cock. I don’t know why, but the term ‘cock’ seemed more appropriate ... a more grown-up term than ‘dick’. I thought of her firm tits and hard nipples, picturing them in my mind. I mentally move down her body and had barely gotten to her pussy before I erupted into the toilet bowl. I gasped out in relief as my balls tightened up to spurt out my load, relieving myself of my pent-up emotions. After a moment or two, I became soft enough to pee. I flushed and finished off with a quick shower. Leaving the bathroom, I found everyone else up.

“Steve ... Stephan, why don’t you headed down to the clubhouse?” asked Dad. “I was planning on making omelets today. Do you mind getting started on them?”

“Of course not,” I said cheerfully, hoping get on his good side.

I really didn’t mind Dad’s request because I like to cook. I headed down to the clubhouse and was pleasantly surprised to find Murray there, laying down on one of the sofas.

“Hey, there,” I said smiling down at her.

“Hey, yourself,” she answered back tiredly.

“You okay?”

“Just tired,” replied Murray. “Your folks talked to mine last night and put the kibosh on going up to the quarry.”

“I’m making omelets this morning,” I said, trying to cheer her up. “I’m working on my parents. They may change their minds. C’mon, a cup of coffee will perk you up.”

“A little Coke would do better,” muttered. Murray, throwing an arm over her face.

“Sorry,” I told her. “Dad doesn’t let us drink sodas this early in the morning. I can make you tea, if you like.”

Murray looked at me funny for second or two before sitting up and saying, “Coffee is fine, thank you.” She then smiled at me. “Would you make me one of your delicious omelets?”

I finish cutting up tomatoes, onions, and chives, and was shredding cheese when Mom and Magda came into the clubhouse.

“Your father wanted to talk to Roman,” said Mom. “They’ll be along shortly.”

“Mom, Murray asked if she could have an omelet. Is that okay?”

“Of course,” said Mom, smiling at Murray. “I was hoping you join us down by the lake.”


“Ugh!” I grunted as I shot white, sticky come all over Murray’s breasts.

It was Sunday evening and the first time. Murray and I had a chance to be alone in two days. After a little evasiveness on Roman’s part, Dad got the truth from him about the sock ball he had found beside the bed and grounded him for the rest of our time at The Pines. Mom took it that we would all be staying together as a family, restricting Magda’s and my activities. I finally had to ask Aunt Susan for help. She set up a number of activities just for the young people, which loosened up the reins for Magda and myself.

Murray had been with me the entire time, but we couldn’t do more than hold hands and steal kisses when our parents weren’t looking. Murray took our restricted activities in with an air of unconcern. I would’ve thought she’d be chafing at the bit. I think that was what attracted me to her.

She was at times full of life and, at other times, mellow. She made time for Magda and was good to her, although I wish Magda spent more time with Erin Hughes and less time with Murray. It cut into my time with her. Murray was always pushing boundaries. Some of which I agreed with, but others would’ve landed me in big trouble, like spray painting sexual graffiti on the clubhouse wall. Luckily, I convinced her that it wasn’t a good idea.

We still had the bet on about which one of us would break first and violate her promise to her grandmother. For the past two days, Murray seemed content to be under parental observation and let me stew in my own juices. She teased me unmercifully. She would sit at a table in the clubhouse listening to her mother, and spreading her labia apart when she knew I was looking. One time, she rubbed an ice cube over her nipples to harden them up. I had put my head down on the table and groaned silently as my cock became rock hard.

It was Saturday evening when Dad lifted the restrictions. Murray and I were playing Monopoly and she was driving me nuts. Every time it was her turn, she would stand up and leaned over the table, looking this way and that, so her big tits swayed back and forth right in front of my eyes. I was tense, stiff, and barely able to concentrate on the game.

Murray was bent over for her turn again when we heard someone clear their voice nearby. We both looked over and saw Dad standing there giving Murray an impassive stare. Murray blushed and quickly sat back down, looking away. Dad cleared his throat again and I was shocked when I noticed his cock twitch and enlarge slightly.

“Stephan, you and Murray can participate in Aunt Susan’s scavenger hunt tomorrow,” he said. “You don’t have to stay with the family as long as you promise us you won’t go to the quarry.”

“No, sir, we won’t,” I said quickly. Murray nodded her assent.

“That’s good enough for me,” said Dad. “A number of families arrive today, including the Coulters and the Deloziers. Mister Delozier is making his barbecue sauce for the Fourth of July. We’ll be making coleslaw and deviled eggs on the third, so I’ll need your help for that.”

“Oh, is there something special going on on the Fourth?” asked Murray.

“We have a big picnic and shoot off fireworks after dark,” I said. “Every family usually brings a dish.”

“Oh,” said Murray, somewhat ashamedly. “I don’t know if my family knows about this.”

“I talked to them about it when we’re discussing the scavenger hunt,” stated Dad with a smile. “That’s why we’re doing two dishes and you’re helping us. Now, could you give me a minute with my son?”

“Of course and thank you,” said Murray, who jumped out of her chair to give Dad a big, old hug.

Now it was Dad’s turn to be shocked as Murray pressed her body against his. I know how thrilling and exciting her hugs could be because she wriggled and wiggled with each one. Just as Dad opened his mouth to protest, Murray let go of him and dashed outside. I managed to suppress my laughter at his involuntary reaction to Murray’s hug. I could swear that he was blushing as he sat down quickly to hide his semi-hard cock.

“Well, um,” stammered Dad before he took in a deep, calming breath. His eyes narrowed as he took in my smiling face. “Stephan, this isn’t the birds and the bees talk. This one is about responsibility.”

“Dad, Aunt Susan has talked to me about it,” I told him. “She’s giving me pointers.”

“Pointers?” asked Dad. I knew by his tone that I use the wrong word.

“Not pointers ... more like advice,” I corrected myself. “Advice on not rushing into having sex. Trying to think with my head instead of my hormones. How sex changes things. Responsibilities a man should consider before having sex ... those sort of things.”

Dad relaxed and said, “She’s a good woman. Did you understand what she told you?”

“Most of it,” I said. “It’s hard to think sometimes when I feel all bottled up and ready to explode. She said age and experience helps.”

“Some of life’s lessons will be easy,” stated Dad, standing up. “Some will be hard, even brutal. What you do in those instances says a lot about you. Will you give in and just lay there, or do you get up, dust yourself off, and carry on?”

I sat there in silence thinking over Dad’s words.

“You remember when you were seven and you ate part of the cake I made for the Needer’s 50th wedding anniversary?” asked Dad.

“How could I forget?” I asked. “You tanned my bottom and made me sit in the kitchen for weeks watching you work.”

“Yes, and you came to realize how much work went into creating that cake,” stated Dad. “The lesson is ... just because you want to do something, doesn’t mean you have to do it.” Dad looked over at Mom, who was talking to Mrs. Hughes. “Curfew is still at ten. Don’t rub your freedom in Roman’s nose.”

“I won’t,” I promised. I knew if I did that it would be a good way of losing my freedom.

Dad nodded his head and headed over towards Mom. He greeted Mrs. Hughes and put his arm around Mom. I saw him whisper something in her ear and she looked up at him in surprised delight. She then did a quick scan of the clubhouse.

I saw her quickly spot Roman sitting with a group of his friends. He was trying to show he was unaffected by his ten o’clock curfew and having to hang out with his family, but I could tell it chafed at him. Magda was easy to pick out, sitting with Erin Hughes playing cards. When Mom turned her gaze towards me, I looked towards the front door as if I was waiting for Murray to return.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mom turned to Dad and whisper something back to him. His eyes widened when I saw her snake a hand between their hips, which may Dad inhale sharply and straighten up. Mrs. Hughes must’ve also seen it because she averted her eyes and covered her mouth with her hand to hide her smile.

Mom turned and said something to Mrs. Hughes. Mrs. Hughes murmured something back to Mom, which caused her to blush bright red and smile. Mom grabbed Dad’s hand and led him quickly out of the clubhouse, followed by the sound of Mrs. Hughes’ laughter.

I looked over at Mrs. Hughes. Petite, blonde, and with a great shape, she had been a masturbation fantasy of mine more than once. I saw her watching Dad’s prick and then licked her lips. One of her arms came up to seem to involuntarily reach towards him. It was almost as if she wished she could go with them. As soon as Mom and Dad had gone through the door, Mrs. Hughes pulled herself back to the present and went over to talk to her friend, Mrs. Coulter. However, her actions got me wondering and a little bit worried.

I knew Dad stayed fit and exercised regularly, as did Mom. I wondered if other women found him attractive. After my own little obsession with Mom, I had no doubt about her sexiness, but Dad? I knew Mr. Hughes flew for the airlines and was gone for a couple of weeks at a time. I wondered if Mrs. Hughes was just horny. I shook my head at that thought because it seemed to demean her.

I picked up the Monopoly game and put it back where belong. Watching Roman and moving casually, I worked my way over to the side door. When he wasn’t looking my way, I eased out of the door. Murray was standing about twenty feet away, bouncing up and down with impatience. I could feel desire well up inside me as I hurried over to her. When I was close enough, she launched herself at me and gave me a searing kiss. My cock sprang up immediately and I had turned to one side because her writhing body rubbed it the wrong way.

“We’re free! We’re free!” exclaimed Murray, when she broke away from our kiss. “What do you want to do? We have all night! What took you so long? I saw your parents come out ages ago!”

“We have till ten o’clock,” I reminded her. “Unless, you want me sitting in the lounge chair next to Mom and Dad until we leave.” I reached up and gently caressed her breasts, causing her to shiver in delight. “Dad asked me not to flaunt it in front of Roman, who is still being punished. I had to sneak out after my folks decided to head back to our cabin for a little ... you know.”

“What!?!” exclaimed Murray, backing away and grasping me by my shoulders. “You’re just telling me this now? C’mon!”

Murray grabbed me by the hand and jerked me forward as she headed towards the cabins. At first, I was a little scared because I knew exactly what she wanted to do. Her mischievous nature won me over, and it felt thrilling to know I was going to go and spy all my parents. I knew if I was caught I’d be dead meat, but there was a chance that this could push Murray over the edge.

“Not the front, silly,” whispered Murray as we approach my cabin. “Around to the far side.”

I immediately saw what she meant. With the porch light on, if we looked in through the front windows, we would’ve been illuminated and seen. We crept around to the far side of the cabin to the open window there. I was tingling with excitement.

“Oh, yes! YES!!!”

If I wasn’t hard before, I certainly was now. The interior of our cabin was dimly lit by the nightlight and the illumination coming from the porch light through the front windows, but that was more than enough light to see my mother bucking on the bed holding Dad’s head between her spread legs. Murray and I looked at each other in wonder before turning back to be transfixed by the sight before us.

Mom writhed on the bed as Dad worked his way up her body. I heard her moan as his tongue speared her belly button and licked a curvy path up to her breasts. Watching Dad sucked on one tip while tweaking the other nipple with his hand made me sure that he was as much a breast man as myself. Dad raised himself up until he was staring down at Mom’s face. They looked at each other for second or two before sharing a soft kiss.

“Geez,” whispered Murray softly. “Are all the guys in your family that hung?”

I couldn’t help, but look. Dad’s penis was as stiff as a board and, in the dim light, I could swear that it was larger than mine and twice as thick. I gave Murray a scowl and raise my fingers to my lips to tell her to keep quiet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.