Diary of a Masher - Cover

Diary of a Masher

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Chapter 4: June 25, 1978.

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: June 25, 1978. - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

She loves to laugh; She loves to sing.
She does everything.
She loves to move; she love to groove.
She loves the lovin’ things.

Any Way You Want It - Journey

I woke up after sunrise. I was a little groggy, but decided to get up anyway. Mom looked up as I headed to the bathroom. I felt a little nervous that Mom was going to say something, but she lowered her head and went back to sleep. When I opened the bathroom door after I was finished, I jumped because Magda was standing right there.

“Wait for me,” she whispered as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

I tiptoed to my bunk and pulled the sandwich bag out from underneath the pillow. I checked it to make sure the four hairs were still there before I secured it in one of the side pouches of my backpack. I picked up my towel and put on my sandals. I then walked out onto the porch, making sure the screen door didn’t bang close behind me.

It was several minutes later before Magda came rushing out the door. I made a futile grab for the screen door, but it banged close with a boom that I was sure would’ve awaken up the entire camp. Magda grimaced and gave me an apologetic look.

“Sorry,” she said.

“I’m not the one who was still asleep,” I pointed out, causing Magda to grimace again. We started down the road towards the clubhouse. “What did you want?”

“Breakfast?” suggested Magda. She took a look around. “Wow! That was some storm! I don’t remember any of it after I fell asleep.”

“You missed the worst of it,” I told her. “It let up after midnight. Though, I don’t know when it stopped raining.”

“Midnight? What were you doing up so late?”

“A family, the Goldbergs, got their car stuck in a ditch,” I said. “Aunt Susan asked Dad to go get them in our car. I went down to the clubhouse to help out.”

“Aw, I missed all the fun,” griped Magda. Her face then lit up. “Any kids?”

“The Goldbergs? One girl my age,” I said.

“Oh, shoot,” pouted Magda. “Well, I hope she’s nice.”

“You mean, you hope she’s nice to you,” I teased. “I hope so, too.”

“What do you mean ‘You hope so, too’? Didn’t you talk to her? Wasn’t she nice to you? She must’ve been tired. What did she looked like?”

“Whoa ... whoa ... whoa,” I laughed, putting up my hand to ward off her barrage of questions. “No, I didn’t talk to her. Dad sent me back to the cabin right after they got here. What does she look like? I don’t know ... a very pretty girl ... average height ... glasses ... long, sort of blondish hair.”

“Gosh, you’re a dork at times,” complained Magda. “Details!”

“Uh, okay,” I said in confusion. “How about crispy bacon, blueberry pancakes with grade A maple syrup, cold orange juice, and milk?”

“What are you talking about?” asked Magda.

“Uh ... breakfast?” I said as we walked up onto the clubhouse patio I held the door open for her.

Magda rolled her eyes and said, “You are such a dork.”

“He is? Really?”

Magda and I both turned in surprise. Just inside the door off to one side was Murray. I choked and blushed because I had not expected her to be there this early and in all her glory. She had her hair pulled back and was wearing her glasses. Her clothing from last night was gone. I couldn’t help myself, but take a good look at her.

I started at her feet and the rainbow flip-flops she was wearing. Her legs were shapely, going all the way up to her curvy hips. Her pubic hair was trimmed for bikini wear and I could see a faint tan line. Her stomach still had a paunch of baby fat and her waist was starting to be defined. Her breasts were about the size of medium apples with pink areolas. They had a puffiness to them that made me think Murray hadn’t fully grown into them yet.

Murray’s eyes were twinkling and she gave me a sardonic half smile when I finally looked up to her face. She took a half-step back and put her hands on her hips. She then gave me an appraising up-and-down look. I was nervous, hoping that she saw more than my elbows and knees.

“Nice,” said Murray, breaking out in a wide smile. “I like the ... package.” She turned Magda, while I choked out loud. “Hi, I’m Murray.”

“I’m Magda,” said my sister shyly.

“Is your brother really a dork?” asked Murray, which cause me to sputter indignantly.

“Sometimes,” murmured Magda, looking downward, “but, boy, can he cook!”

“Ooo, I’m sure he can,” cooed Murray, casting a sly glance at my groin. “Since this is my first time here, I hope you will show me around.”

“This is your first time to a nudist camp?” I asked.

“Oh, no,” laughed Murray. Her breasts jiggled enticingly and I had to look away as my dick responded embarrassingly. “We’ve been to a couple different ones.”

“Would you like to join us for breakfast?” I asked. Magda nodded her head enthusiastically at Murray. “I’m making blueberry pancakes.”

Murray had been facing Magda and she turned her head to look at me.

“You mean you really can cook?” she asked with a touch of amazement and her voice.

“Like a dream,” commented Magda.

“Can you make a ham and cheese omelet?” asked Murray.

“In my sleep,” I bragged, “but, I don’t have enough eggs make pancakes and your omelet.”

Murray shooed at me with her hand, saying, “Go make pancakes for your family. If I have the ingredients to make an omelet, will you make me one?”

“Of course,” I said as I pulled out our eggs and milk from the refrigerator. “Just bring your things over to the counter.”

I pulled out flour, baking powder, and sugar from underneath the counter. After measuring out the ingredients, I quickly mixed a pancake batter together and set it aside to rest. Magda was cutting up fruit. I looked up to see Murray closing the door to the refrigerator at the far end. Murray came over carrying three eggs, a bag of shredded cheddar cheese, diced ham, and a small onion.

“Uh, Murray, I thought your food was in the number three refrigerator?” I said hesitantly.

“It is,” she replied with a smile. “We didn’t have any shredded cheddar cheese.”

“Murray, that belongs to somebody else,” I pointed out.

“Oh, stop worrying,” she said casually. “I was going to ask your father to pick up some to replace it when he goes to the store.”

I still didn’t feel right about it, so I told her, “Go ahead and put it back. I’ve got some of our own I can use.”

“Sure,” said Murray with a smile, who picked up the package of cheese and returned it to the refrigerator.

After pulling out an omelet pan, I went to our refrigerator and got out cream and the cheese. I was glad that Murray hadn’t gotten mad. I figure that maybe since she had gotten so late that she hadn’t been told about how things were done in the clubhouse. Most families brought enough food so that they didn’t have to go out to the store. It wasn’t under lock and key, but we knew not take other people’s food without asking permission.

I beat Murray’s three eggs in a bowl and started melting butter in the pan. I diced up onion, tomatoes, and ham, and sautéed them in the butter along with a few chives. I added the beaten eggs, flipping it over one-handed. Murray oohed and clapped in delight and I was on top of the world. After the eggs were cooked, I sprinkle cheese on top, and quickly fold the omelet in half on top of a plate.

“The cheese isn’t melted!” complained Murray.

I didn’t say a thing as I sprinkle salt and pepper on top of her omelet. I just smiled as I handed her fork. Murray gave me a disbelieving look as she took the utensil. She cut off a piece and her eyes widened in surprise when a long strand of cheese stretched out from the omelet to the piece on her fork. Putting the piece in her mouth, she took a bite.

“Oh ... my ... God,” moaned Murray in enjoyment. “This is soooo good.”

“I’m glad you like it,” I said.

“Hey, how about your hungry sister?” asked Magda.

“Coming right up,” I said, putting a griddle pan on the stove to heat up.

I served up Magda’s pancakes and bacon, and making a serving for myself. As the three of us were finishing up our breakfast, the rest of my family arrived. Dad took over cooking and sent the three of us outside.

Magda and I showed Murray around. We started at the shuffleboard court and the volleyball area. We then went to the swimming lake. As we stood on the brick retaining wall, I pointed out the feeder lake and a couple of the trails. Magda had moved several feet off to one side to straighten up some of the blown over furniture.

“Hey, you want to fake out your sister?” asked Murray with a mischievous smile.

“Sure,” I replied, not knowing what she meant.

“Hey, Magda!” yelled Murray.

“What?” asked Magda, turning to face us.

I wasn’t any more ready than Magda was for when Murray placed her hand behind my head, entwined her body around mine, and pulled me close for a soul searing kiss. Her tongue darted into my open mouth and she rubbed her body up and down against mine. I was stunned, but my dick, having a mind of its own, immediately hardened up to rub against her thigh. Luckily, I french-kissed someone last night, so my body kind of took over. That was a good thing since my mind was still in shock.

I wrap my arms around Murray and my tongue began to duel with hers. While holding her close with one arm, my other hand caressed up and down her back. I even slid it down to briefly squeeze one of her firm ass cheeks, causing her to gasp. Murray broke the kiss to smile at me.

“Ewww!” groused Magda, making retching noises. “Get a room!”

Murray pulled back and I reluctantly let her go. She gave me a sly look along with her mysterious half smile.

“That was a thank you for breakfast,” she said.

She looked down at my hard dick jutting out. It had grown with my growth spurt until it was seven, and a half inches long and slightly over two inches in diameter. I knew from gym class that it was larger than normal. On my thin frame, I thought it looked like a third arm when it was hard.

Murray pursed her full lips together and said, “I think you need to cool off, though,” just before she pushed me into the lake.

“Ack!” was all I managed to get out before I hit the freezing cold water. My balls, all ready for some hot and heavy action, tried to painfully shrink back inside me for warmth. The cold water actually sent a stinging sensation all around my dick, which immediately lost its hardness. I sputtered back to the surface to the sounds of laughter coming from Murray and Magda.

“You know, you shouldn’t go swimming for one hour after you eat,” teased Magda.

“How about we let him cool down a little bit?” stated Murray, hooking her arm through Magda’s arm. “What you say we take a walk and girl talk?”

“Really?” asked Magda, amazed at the older girl one to spend time with her.

I was a little miffed as I climbed out of the water. I was hoping to spend more time with Murray and here she was walking away with my little sister. I could feel my brow furrow as I watch them leave. Suddenly, Murray turned around to look at me. She gave me a brilliant smile and mouthed that she would be back.

I felt better after that. I straightened out the rest of the beach furniture that had blown over. I debated on whether to swim out to the raft or not, but decided that Magda was right about swimming after breakfast. Besides, that water was really, really cold.

Later in the afternoon, I was sunning myself in a lounge chair when a shadow fell over my face. I opened my eyes to see Murray standing there.

“I have iced tea with lemon and sugar,” she said, holding up a thermos for me to see. “Would you like some?”

The afternoon had turned hot and muggy. I’d been working on my tan so I was all sweaty and parched.

“That sounds great,” I said in pleasure.

Murray poured me some tea into the plastic cup that came with the thermos. I dragged down quickly in two big gulps.

“Thanks,” I said, handing the cup back to her.

“Am I forgiven?” she asked, pouring me another cup.

“For what?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” replied Murray. “Pushing you into the lake? Abandoning you for your sister? Kissing you?”

“I kind of like the kissing,” I stated, “but, I wasn’t prepared for it and it wasn’t long enough.”

“Oh, I think it got plenty long,” said Murray with a glance at my crotch.

I felt my face heat up and quickly said, “As for abandoning me, Magda was probably ecstatic. That makes it okay in my book. As for pushing me in the lake, well, revenge is a dish best served cold.”

“Oooo, a man after my own heart,” cooed Murray.

“So is it okay if I forgive you for two things, but not the third?” I teased.

Murray gave me a serious look as if she was trying to figure something out about me, and then said, “I’ll let you know. Stephan, I have to tell you something since we’re going to hang out together. I made a promise to my grandmother. I promised her I’d tell every guy I liked that I won’t fuck them and I won’t touch their cock.”

I lay there stunned for a couple of seconds before I gasped out, “You told your grandmother that!?!”

“Well, the language was couched in euphemisms, but that was the gist of it,” stated Murray. “Think you can live with that?”

“Uh, yeah ... I suppose so,” I said.

“Good,” said Murray, who put the thermos down.

She walked over to my lounger, and, much to my surprise, eased right down on top of me. She took one of my hands and brought it right up to her breast. Her hard nipple poked me in my palm. Her breast was very firm and fit right into my hand. One of her hands caressed my cheek and she leaned down to kiss me passionately. My dick hardened and was pressing against her thigh again. We kissed for several seconds before Murray moved over to nibble on one of my earlobes. My breath hissed in at the unexpected sensation she was causing. I could feel my dick throb as my hormones surged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.