Wonder Twins
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by CyberCzar

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Matt & Jessi are much more than androids, they're autonomous humanoid drones. Built by a Defense Contractor to fight our wars for us, they've been forced to see - and do - some heinous things. So when their transport wrecked, they took the opportunity to escape, and ended up at the house of Jake Shepherd, who may turn out to be either the best thing - or worst thing - that's ever happened to them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   MaleDom   Size   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

It took about a minute before Matt showed any signs of life. Only a blink, followed by a twitch, let me know when was 'online.'

"I see you figured out how to detach my limbs," he said, moving his head to look at me.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

I propped him up against the head-board.

"I see you also tried to have your way with me, too." he said, with a wry smile.

"What‽ No!" I exclaimed. "How did you know?"

"Please ... I can feel your dried saliva on my..."

"Sorry..."

"Don't worry about it." he said. "Look, I need you to listen carefully though. We don't have much time..."

Matt explained that I needed to power him back off immediately, and told me where to disconnect a radio/ tracker that was embedded in both he and Jessi, before I powered them back on again, otherwise the people that are looking for them would be able to track them down.

I reached behind to Matt's back and turned him off, and once again his body went limp and lifeless.

'I wonder if he ever gets used to people doing that, ' I thought to myself before quickly realizing that here I was talking about a machine like it was some person.

I flipped Matt back onto his stomach, but this time I used both my thumbs to press between his shoulder blades when another panel opened up.

Inside were a couple of circuit boards, but the one Matt told me I needed to disconnect had a ribbon-cable and silver circle about the size of quarter which made it pretty easy to spot.

I used a screwdriver to remove the four screws holding the circuit board in place and disconnected it from the attached ribbon cable and brought Matt into the other bedroom where Jessi had been laying and charging.

That ass of hers was still perfect.

Yes I'm a perv, and you would be too if you saw that ass.

I removed the power cable from Jessi's back just and opened up the secret panel between her shoulder blades.

The inside of her panel looked nearly identical to Matt's, and I found the transmitter in her body just as easily. A few seconds with the screwdriver and the circuit board inside her was disconnected and removed.

Upon flipping both Matt and Jessi back over onto their backs I reached behind them and powered them both on.

Jessi was the first to blink and lift her head up to get a read on her surroundings.

"What happened to my limbs, and why am I naked?" she asked.

"Yeah ... sorry about that." I said.

"Where's Matt?"

"I'm right here," he said.

"So why am I naked?" Jessi asked once again, struggling unsuccessfully to sit upright on the bed.

"You were both filthy," I said, propping both she and Matt up onto the bed. "Wasn't about to let either one of you get my comforters dirty with your dirt and grime."

Matt looked down as I said that. "We were in an accident."

I briefly left the two, and went into my bedroom to get a couple of t-shirts to put over them. At 6 ft. 2 in., I've got a larger torso and upper body so my shirts draped over and covered them completely up.

"So do I want to know who you are and what you're doing here?"

"For your own safety we can't tell you everything," Matt said. "But, as you already know we're androids."

"Got that part."

"We need your help." Jessi added.

"But how? What can I do ... except provide an electrical outlet."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.